Ragnarokio
Ragnarokio
Goon
Ragnarokio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Ragnarokio »

I think thor is scummier than peregrine.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Thor665 »

mikeburnfire wrote:Quite frankly, I can't believe how ridiculous this has gotten. Dram and Thor are either idiots or scum, perhaps both. We're here, trying to figure out who the scum are, and I tell you that I have information that implies that Rag is town. Suddenly, you bring the game to a standstill until I full claim. If this game really is "stalling", it's because you're stalling it.

We're voting you because you claimed you hadn't full claimed. i don't want to hear anything about Rag's role and am not asking for anything about Rag's role - I'm asking for the rest of your claim that you hinted you had and now you're trying to change the conversation to suggest the whole thing was somehow about Rag's role.

Straight up - full claim everything about your role, what is so difficult about this?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Thor665 »

Ragnarokio wrote:I think thor is scummier than peregrine.

Please explain Day 2 and how I'm scum.
Kthxbai.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:42 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Straight up - full claim everything about your role, what is so difficult about this?

I've told you all you need to know. If you pry anymore, I will ignore you.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:47 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Ant_to_the_max wrote:MBF: Would you be willing to claim your target for tonight so I don't run the chance of investigating them?

Yes, I don't see the harm, what with the Mafia RB dead and all.

And, yes, Peregrene could be scum. But Thor and Dram look terrible too, and MoS and Empking make me uneasy.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

@MBF - you already indicated you would ignore me, that's why we're going to lynch you if you don't full claim your role. Try to keep up.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

So be it. I'm going to get this game back on track. I don't have time to analyze everybody at once, so I'll do it one at a time. First, MoS.

The mafia missed their kill N1, and a new kill showed up under a different flavor (my kill flavor is explicit, I assume the same goes for them). This means that they would likely assume a vigilante/serial killer and a doctor/roleblocker are in the setup. After Ant claimed cop, MoS claimed to be a "confirmable role", which the mafia could have presumed to be the vigilante/SK.

Any doctor worth his salt would have protected the claimed cop, leaving the vague MoS wide open, and yet they killed Ooba. Either the scum thought Ooba was the doctor and worth more than the vig, or MoS is lying scum. That's what I think. I don't remember Ooba giving any doc tells yesterday.

Quote MoS:
I used Ant to confirm myself because I felt he was the most likely to live through the night. The scum wouldn't know whether it's more important to kill me or Ant, and they'd also be worried about hitting doc protection as well.

Again, it doesn't make sense for MoS to target a high-profile role with his one-shot ability, especially since there was no reason for the town to believe a doc existed. But as mafia, with knowledge of a doc, he would know that Ant would likely live through the night, and be able to confirm his ability.

Quote MoS:
Secondly, the RC kill is weird. Definitely not someone I would expect the mafia to go after, will have to go over his posts again to see if something triggered it.
:left: The new context of 'mafia knowing second killing role exists' gives this sentence a new meaning.

Overall, I don't honestly know how to feel about MoS. Logically, a town player would have been killed, and his actions have been INCREDIBLY suspect. But he went after dana a lot. If it's bussing, it's really heavy bussing. I don't know. MoS is still a wildcard to me.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Peregrene began Day 1 by arguing with dana a lot, possible bussing. He then votes dana, then later says that he thinks dana is annoying town. Overall, this interaction seems real.

Doesn't like either dana or EP wagon, votes MoS close to deadline, tries to rally a third wagon. Suspicious

Day 2 starts by voting me (town), then Ooba (town), then Rag (town), then Empking (pressure vote), then dana (BUT promises to vote rag!). In the end, he sees the suspicion on MoS and starts the wagon swing, indicating that he is not scum with MoS, but is more evidence to being scum with dana.

Keeps going after Rag and I, puts me at L-1 even though he doesn't want me lynched.

Overall assessment: Scummy. Possible coaching in game post #834

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

@MBF- I see your MoS arguement. What about the BP arguement?

dramonic wrote:Considering his aim so far, I doubt the scum has a specific interest in offing him.
He's a SK, what's to say he's not BP? That way he lives, and oh joy, mafia can't go "HE'S BP!" because that... would be outing themselves.
It also explains the lack of a scum kill night 1.
And the town usually doesn't want to lynch their vig, so it wouldn't be attracting votes if he played it a bit better :P
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Ant, are you willing to hammer MBF? Because if so you should say so because he needs to know he should claim.

@MBF, how come Rag is doing all the defending of your "protown" act of dropping a further claim hint about your role? Why don't you explain to me how what you did was pro town and stop acting like I'm asking you to claim Rag's role.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

lol
You really wont give up with him. No I have no intention of hammering.
I want to lynch Pere. If you want MBF to claim so bad, why not just push for a massclaim?
Pere -> Thor -> MBF -> Rag -> New guy -> Mos
I don't really care about the order after Thor tbh.
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Ant - I'm fine with massclaim if MBF goes first. Why do you want a massclaim?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@MoS - would you like to state intent to hammer MBF so we can get his fullclaim?
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

I want to know what we are working with and decide where to go from there. There really isn't that much need for the doc to last past this night.

And if a counter claim happens we can deal with it now
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by Thor665 »

So how about you offer to hammer MBF if he doesn't start with the claiming, than we'll even let him popcorn it around to the few remaining unclaimed people.
If he refuses to go along with the mass claim we can always just lynch him, and at that stage I think it'd be a good move.
Game?
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Thor665 wrote:@MBF, how come Rag is doing all the defending of your "protown" act of dropping a further claim hint about your role? Why don't you explain to me how what you did was pro town and stop acting like I'm asking you to claim Rag's role.

Thor can't read.
Mikeburnfire wrote:I can't give you anymore information without giving away Rag's role

Thor wrote:So how about you offer to hammer MBF if he doesn't start with the claiming,

Threaten all you want, I will remain defiant.

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:09 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

mikeburnfire wrote:So be it. I'm going to get this game back on track. I don't have time to analyze everybody at once, so I'll do it one at a time. First, MoS.

The mafia missed their kill N1, and a new kill showed up under a different flavor (my kill flavor is explicit, I assume the same goes for them). This means that they would likely assume a vigilante/serial killer and a doctor/roleblocker are in the setup. After Ant claimed cop, MoS claimed to be a "confirmable role", which the mafia could have presumed to be the vigilante/SK.

Any doctor worth his salt would have protected the claimed cop, leaving the vague MoS wide open, and yet they killed Ooba. Either the scum thought Ooba was the doctor and worth more than the vig, or MoS is lying scum. That's what I think. I don't remember Ooba giving any doc tells yesterday.

Quote MoS:
I used Ant to confirm myself because I felt he was the most likely to live through the night. The scum wouldn't know whether it's more important to kill me or Ant, and they'd also be worried about hitting doc protection as well.

Again, it doesn't make sense for MoS to target a high-profile role with his one-shot ability, especially since there was no reason for the town to believe a doc existed. But as mafia, with knowledge of a doc, he would know that Ant would likely live through the night, and be able to confirm his ability.

Quote MoS:
Secondly, the RC kill is weird. Definitely not someone I would expect the mafia to go after, will have to go over his posts again to see if something triggered it.
:left: The new context of 'mafia knowing second killing role exists' gives this sentence a new meaning.

Overall, I don't honestly know how to feel about MoS. Logically, a town player would have been killed, and his actions have been INCREDIBLY suspect. But he went after dana a lot. If it's bussing, it's really heavy bussing. I don't know. MoS is still a wildcard to me.

I am only going to say this one time, and I'm not going to repeat myself anymore. This had almost nothing to do with whether or not there was a doc or who they protected. My gambit was about WIFOMing the mafia into avoiding killing both of us because *they* would be worried about a doc. Not knowing whether or not there is a doc, it is more than reasonable for the scum to avoid the obvious targets. That is what I was counting on. You say "there was no reason for the town to believe a doc existed"...I say there was no reason for the mafia to believe a doc *didn't* exist. That's the much more important assumption at this point.

Not particularly interested in voting MBF at this point, because it sounds like the info he's holding back is about Rag's role, not his own. I don't really see how that is hard evidence unless the mod straight up told him Rag's role (which would be crazy good luck for us, but highly unlikely), but I'm not really interested in pressing for Rag's claim just yet. I'm undecided on whether or not MBF is the SK, but right now I'm trying to figure out who our last 1 or 2 mafia are. At the moment, Thor/Peregrine looks pretty good, but I'm also not sure where to put dramonic and Rag just yet.
Permanent V/LA.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:42 am

Post by Thor665 »

mikeburnfire wrote:
Thor665 wrote:@MBF, how come Rag is doing all the defending of your "protown" act of dropping a further claim hint about your role? Why don't you explain to me how what you did was pro town and stop acting like I'm asking you to claim Rag's role.

Thor can't read.
Mikeburnfire wrote:I can't give you anymore information without giving away Rag's role

:neutral:
:igmeou:
:evil:

Maybe I can't read, but maybe you keep changing your tune too. DO YOU RECALL WHEN I SAID (ABOUT 4-5 TIMES NOW) THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT RAG'S ROLE?

LET'S LOOK AT WHAT STARTED THIS;
mikeburnfire wrote:
Thor wrote:@MBF - you've already full claimed

Have I?

that's what started this.
that's not "i have more info about rag - that's dorking around and implying that you haven't revealed everything about your role.
So, let's try this again - WITHOUT GIVING A FLYING SIDEWAYS DIDDLE IN THE DARK ABOUT RAG'S ROLE - claim everything about your role, you annoying creature.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:At the moment, Thor/Peregrine looks pretty good

How?
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:21 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Thor is an idiot, Empking doesn't really scumhunt, and Delibird was useless. There, ISO finished.

MoS wrote:My gambit was about WIFOMing the mafia into avoiding killing both of us because *they* would be worried about a doc.

But that doesn't make any sense. Mafia wouldn't see two power roles, and avoid killing both of them. Mafia would try to outguess a doc, going for the second-most obvious target (AKA you)

Thor wrote:that's not "i have more info about rag - that's dorking around and implying that you haven't revealed everything about your role.

You are a fool.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:15 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Rag and I are town, I know. Empking is likely town, but godfather is possible. Ant is probably town too. This leaves MoS, dram, Thor, and Perigrine. Now I will comb dana's posts.

Thor: Dana persists on Thor being town all game.
Peregrene: Dana and Thor argued a lot in a way that seems genuine.
MoS: Interactions vary, but never get too serious.
CDB: Dana only commented on CDB once, and that was when Ooba
linked Dana and CDB together as scum

Overall, I think lynching dramonic is the best choice. We won't get a lot of information regardless of the flip, but I do believe there is scum here. MoS or Thor is likely the third scummate, but we can figure that out tomorrow (if I can't kill correctly)

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

mikeburnfire wrote:
Thor wrote:that's not "i have more info about rag - that's dorking around and implying that you haven't revealed everything about your role.

You are a fool.

Please explain how I'm misunderstanding what you said.
Are you claiming your lack of a full claim has nothing to do with your role?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Thor665 »

@MBF - define "full claim"
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:25 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

We have
one week
to decide who to lynch, and if we want to mass claim or request deadline extention. We should start figuring it out. I vote
no
to both Mass claim and Deadline extention at this point.

I would like a dram lynch. We need 5 voters, but if people are indifferent, then we can't get it. Dram won't vote himself. Mos, if scum, won't vote him until necessary. Thor, if town, will be too stubborn to stop calling for my head long enough to vote. So I will need the votes of every other townie to make this happen.

unvote, vote Dramonic

PP Edit:
Are you claiming your lack of a full claim has nothing to do with your role?

Perhaps. As I said, I will give no more info unless we do a mass claim. Best to keep the mafia on their toes.

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:30 am

Post by dramonic »

That sounds so TOWN!
Wait no it doesn't.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”