Mini 1159 - Powerrox93's Mini Normal I (Game Over)

Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

Votecount 3.12

Updated as of post #649

Setael (2) - Me=Weird, Pine
mastin2 (2) - Zdenek, imaginality
Me=Weird (2) - Jase, tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot (1) - mastin2
Zdenek (1) - Setael

Not voting (1) - Uncle Pain

If there's a mistake let me know.
9 Alive == 5 to Lynch && 5 to No-Lynch
Setael
will be lynched at deadline if votes doesn't change

V/LA

Uncle Pain: June 11-12
Powerrox93: June 17-23. Empking will look over the game during that time

Deadline
June 14 14:00 CEST
Last edited by Powerrox93 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Pine »

UNVOTE: Setael
VOTE: Jase

Hrm. Thought I did this a while ago. Starting my second set of 5 pages.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Me=w: The first part is the part about non contributing, the second part is about c-worl interaction, Set hasn't changed that is the third part which makes the first two parts wrong.

So first part is that previous slot members didn't contribute, which you said is "clearly wrong", as for the second part, actually, plenty of people commented on the slot needing to contribute or replace. "set hasn't changed that" is about my scumread, once again, and even if it were about set not changing not contributing, how would that make both other things wrong?
About there being no interactions between that slot and anybody, though true, is not the point I'm making. Most people commented on the inactivity of the slot, while C-worl ignored it.
As for me repeating practically the same thing about set twice, that was because I didn't understand what you meant. It sounded to me like you were saying it was objectively wrong for setael not to have changed my scumread, which doesn't make sense. And actually, why would me saying set hasn't contributed make me scum? It's so obviously wrong, and I fail to see how you could think I thought that.

Incidentally, I didn't realize I was echoing imaginality until I read his post, as I make posts as I read, not after. Though of course you don't care because I can't prove this. Also, what is your case exactly? Just that you think I said setael hasn't been contributing which is "objectively wrong"?

Here it happens again. Setael points out that there isn't much(any?) scum motivation to say she hasn't contributed. Why do you guys keep making my defense worthless?
Also, I'm feeling worse about mastin now, his posts seem like he's trying too hard, and not quite genuine. As I'm now the only one on the set wagon, with deadline approaching,
Unvote, Vote: mastin2

While we're on the subject, Pine: Why are you now voting jase? Is it because of recent actions, in which case I'd like to hear what you think more, or because of the first 5 pages you've read, in which case it isn't worth very much and a dumb vote?
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Jase »

As of the moment my case against you is based on you saying the same thing twice without changing your wording. However this "It's so obviously wrong, and I fail to see how you could think I thought that." Is a pretty good point and I'm going to assume you aren't an idiot. It isn't unheard of for scum to screw up and not read the thread or something which was a good enough reason to keep on pursuing a case against you, but it'd be kinda friggin' hard to miss those damnable walls now I think about it. So it's kinda stupid to keep up the case.

Unvote

I'd rather
Vote: Zdenek

today anyways.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Pine's 649: Jase is my strongest town-read, right now. I cannot support his lynch. I am willing to call Imaginality town, but not sure about the others. (Aside from one, which I obviously agree with. :P)

Also, I'm feeling worse about mastin now, his posts seem like he's trying too hard, and not quite genuine.
Trying too hard? o_O
I thought people would be suspicious of me not trying hard ENOUGH. :P

For the moment, my vote on Tarsonis isn't doing any good.
Unvote, Vote: Zdenek

We'll see how things work out after I finish my read.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by Zdenek »

V/LA until Sunday
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

Votecount 3.13

Updated as of post #655

mastin2 (3) - Zdenek, imaginality, Me=Weird
Zdenek (3) - Setael, Jase, mastin2
Me=Weird (1) - tarsonisocelot
Jase (1) - Pine

Not voting (1) - Uncle Pain

mastin2

V/LA

Zdenek: Until June 12
Uncle Pain: June 11-12

Deadline
Last edited by Powerrox93 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

I don't know if you noticed this but earlier today got an error message when I was trying to go into MafiaScum. If something like that happens, I'll be a bit more laidback when it comes to prodding.

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Zdenek (1) - Setael, Jase, mastin2
Man, two of our votes were nullified?!? That sucks. Wonder who's vote in here is the valid one? :P

(*
coughcoughModcoughcough*
)

That has now been fixed. Thanks for pointing it out
My academy.
Agnigi
Uncle Pain
Uncle Pain
Goon
Uncle Pain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:52 am

Post by Uncle Pain »

As promised, here are my current reads:
  • Jase
    : the more I look at his play, the more confident I am of his town alignment. Actively pursues clues, questions people, calls out lurkers. He may push a bit too far sometimes but I see genuine aggressive town intent behind it.
    Town.

• tarsonisocelot
    : ambivalent feeling about her. Her level of activity/contribution/commitment reads like a bell curve to me: first her bad start, then the recovery phase where she posted a lot, now decreasing again. I dislike her vote hopping from this Day, she seems unmotivated to build a real case to back up the votes. I also remember her IioA approach from Day 1 which looks like coming from either a lazy townie or from a calculating scum.
    Null-scum.

• Me=Weird
    : a bit lurky in my eyes, my impression is that he isn’t good at making cases and thus likes to sheep others’. I fail to see real scum intent behind that though, his posts suggest he’s looking at many options at a time (not only the obvious wagons) and tries to get reads on people to have some confidence in his votes.
    Null-town.

• Zdenek
    : Setael’s case revealed some interesting oddities in his play which he couldn’t clean himself from. Apart from that, his play has been contributive in a pro-town way and he hasn’t made any major slips.
    Null-town.

• imaginality
    : seems to care about the game, his analyses and cases have been a good thing for town and his conclusions are generally reasonable. At some points I had this “too townie to be townie” feeling about him but it’s WIFOM and I can’t back it up.
    Town.

• Setael (RangeroftheNorth, Prox, Mist7676, GroupThink)
    : the little amount and the kind of contribution from the four predecessors keep ringing in my head. Setael on the other hand made up for this with her walls; her former security in her case against Zdenek and me looked like scum pushing hard for mislynches but her current diffidence feels more like a townie rethinking the situation instead of scum looking for easier cases. I find it hard to judge this slot due to the massive difference in play style between Setael and the other four.
    Null-scum.

• mastin2 (chkflip, redtail896, Surprise_Carcinogen)
    : Surprise_Carcinogen never struck me as anti-town, redtail896 didn’t do much to disturb that feeling although there were some interesting points that could be seen as slips. But mastin2 doesn’t really convince me so far, his posts scream active lurking and voting before having read the thread is way off the pro-town route. This even supersedes the townish read on his predecessors.
    Scum.

• Pine (crazypianist1116)
    : I never got to know why crazypianist1116 decreased his scum hunting on Day 2; I could theorize about this all day but my conclusion is that he’s been rather pro-town. Pine on the other hand doesn’t fit in this picture, first he tries to get around contributing, then he reads the first five pages and casts his vote. If this isn’t dubious, I don’t know what. In fact, a very similar case to mastin2.
    Scum.

In consequence and regarding the current wagons: VOTE: mastin2. L-1 is where it’s at.

As it looks right now, I’ll probably be
V/LA until June 13th
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:47 am

Post by Pine »

Uncle Pain, please review the scumslip by Andrew that I pointed out as soft-clearing TO.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Jase »

I may be V/LA on the 13th and 14th.

Most likely just LA and no V. I'll be sure to try and check in a couple times a day if I can to monitor the lynch, and move my vote around if I need to.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:46 am

Post by mastin2 »

Alright. I admit it--one of the reasons I find it hard to get into this game is that I'm not doing my job right if I live through the night.

(Yes, that's a softclaim.)

/Will Hardclaim on Policy once I finish working.
My academy.
Agnigi
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Setael »

Mastin is an obvious mislynch, and was even before the soft claim. I take consolation in UP outing himself as obviously zdenek's buddy with his last post. Hopefully now the other townies will see it.

Uncle Pain wrote:Zdenek: Setael’s case revealed some interesting oddities in his play which he couldn’t clean himself from. Apart from that, his play has been contributive in a pro-town way and he hasn’t made any major slips. Null-town.

This. This is the read you give on your buddy when you don't feel like you can afford to bus him. UP is giving Zdenek a free ride that makes absolutely no sense unless they're both scum. The "interesting oddities" as UP puts it are a hell of a lot better reason for a vote than the reasons he gives to choose the Mastin wagon. (active lurking, really? And what would you call zdenek's play of late?)

Sorry I got distracted with TO. Thanks for getting me back on track, UP.

Zdenek needs to die today.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Jase, another point for me is that if I had meant set hadn't contributed, wouldn't I have seen that you thought that, and not worded it the same way again?
Setael, what other reasons do you have for wanting to lynch zdenek other than shady interactions with c-worl? And why are you so convinced mastin would be a mislynch?
PINE: Why did you switch votes to jase, if you've only read the first 5 pages?

Details on mastincase: When he mentioned not liking the setael wagon when he had only a null read seemed both a bit odd and like he was trying to sound like he was contributing without doing much.
Same thing with all the extra posts, trying to look like he's doing something when he's not.
"I am toying with other ideas, though. Imaginality, Me=Weird, stuff like that. " This feels a bit careless to me. I mean, why mention imaginality, who's one of the towniest people alive?
A minor point is that his "stop mislynches" theme is sounding a bit too informed.

I just don't really get the feeling he's town motivated.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Setael »

I've never had anything but a town read on mastin's slot. That + the terribad reasons for voting him = obv mislynch.

It's not just his c-worl interactions. I'm boarding a plane atm and have no time to review. ISO me for all the reasons, or better yet ISO zdenek. Or both!

V/LA until Tuesday.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:15 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

Votecount 3.14

Updated as of post #665

mastin2 (4) - Zdenek, imaginality, Me=Weird, Uncle Pain
Zdenek (3) - Setael, Jase, mastin2
Me=Weird (1) - tarsonisocelot
Jase (1) - Pine

Not voting (0) -

mastin2

V/LA

Zdenek: Until June 12
Uncle Pain: Until June 13
Jase: June 13-14
Setael: Until June 14

Deadline

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

VC 3.12 and 3.13 has been fixed

Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

tarsonisocelot has been prodded

imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:29 am

Post by imaginality »

Me=Weird wrote:PINE: Why did you switch votes to jase, if you've only read the first 5 pages?

QFT. I didn't like that one bit either.

Setael wrote:That + the terribad reasons for voting him = obv mislynch.

Reasons plural? The only reason you've commented on previously (that I can see) is Uncle Pain saying mastin2 is active lurking. Which other reasons for our suspecting mastin2 do you think are 'terribad' and why?
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:50 am

Post by imaginality »

If tarsonisocelot is town, so is Pine. I think if Pine were scum and TO town, he'd leave her more open as a future mislynch.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Pine »

I vote for the most likely scum based on information I have available to me. I don't trust your opinions.

My readthrough is going poorly. I should not have replaced into this game, I've had an enormous amount of work in the real world of late.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:10 am

Post by mastin2 »

Pine wrote:I vote for the most likely scum based on information I have available to me. I don't trust your opinions.

My readthrough is going poorly. I should not have replaced into this game, I've had an enormous amount of work in the real world of late.
^Sad, but true.
My academy.
Agnigi
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Pine »

Which part of it? I'm pretty sure you're not referring to my real life obligations, unless...*frantically looks into the woods for stalkers*

For the record, I'm covered in dirt with blisters on my hands, taking a water break from burying cable for an office. Been doing it all week.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by mastin2 »

It's just that I could word-for-word quote you and have it apply to me as well. Tell me, does any part of it (when you replace you with me) look inaccurate?

Didn't to me.
My academy.
Agnigi
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Pine »

Meh, granted.

I'm still going to be searching my bushes for Mastin-stalking though.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”