Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Empking »

Thor665 wrote:@Emp - Why do you believe MoS as town neighborizer?

1. His claim is truthful but he put more effort than scum would in delivering the identity of his role.
2. One-Shot Neighbourizer is a Mafia or Town power. Why would MOS get the mafia's RB killed when there was already an outted Cop? MOS should've rolled over and died in that case.
3. Ant
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:09 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Right now suspecting Rag/CDB heavily, but also suspecting everyone else. :nerd:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:56 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Empking wrote:Does it mention wife in your role PM?

No, I gleaned it from the Wiki.
Thor665 wrote:So, when did you and Rag become neighbors?
We have always been neighbors. Neither of us is a neighborizer.

Ant_to_the_max wrote:If there is a doc, they can protect me, and then they will probably die.

Why are you speculating on this? If there is a doc, then between the three of us, we have three power roles left.

Empking wrote:MBF: Why didn't you kill Dana?

I had some reason why I thought RC was scum, but I can't remember why anymore. Something about purposely acting foolish or something. He's a tough read.

MoS wrote:Why should we believe Rag is town any more than you believe I am town?

Because I am 100% sure of her flavor, and her flavor is pro-town. I have personally seen her scumhunting since Day 1, whereas you compiled all your notes, edited out the parts that say "good kill target", then sent it to Ant.

Also, I have other reasons that I can't say right now on why I believe Rag is town. I won't say anymore about it today.

Empking wrote:My vote is going to go onto one of MBF and Rag, probably Rag
I wish you wouldn't; the three of us are all probably town.

Peregrene wrote:'Geez, right now I'm a little pissed at MBF. I've seen worst judgement, but c'mon, really?

I'll admit that my RC kill was foolish, but I don't regret killing Magua, given that my top two suspects had claimed cop and confirmable.

@MBF- please get Rag to share all reads on remaining players, else I call bullshit. Neighbors does not equal masons. Also as a neighbor/vig claim, you have almost all of the abilities of scum (QT & NK ability), so your still a suspect in my eyes.

Why would I, as scum, suddenly declare myself as being linked to Rag when the heat on him starts to build? Why would I drop hints yesterday that I had reason to believe Rag to be town?

Rag told me last night that she suspected Thor based on past interactions with dana. I started to look at those interactions, and saw things that I didn't like. Which is why I suspected him Day 3. She thinks CD is null~scummy. She thought Ant was scummy, but that might have changed, based on his short-term comments, reads that have no lasting impact, and lack of aggression. She said that Pere seemed immature, but seems generally interested and leaned town on him for awhile. She thought Thor was null; overly aggressive, but hard to get a read on. Hasn't said much about Empking, and was null on MoS until recently.

Thor wrote:@MBF - Did you base your targets off of ideas presented by Rag paired with your own thoughts? Since she was scumhunting and all, i presume even if you didn't tell her you were a Vig you took in some of that excellent consideration she was doing, yeah?

Well, no. At the time, I didn't trust her further than I could throw her. At the time of RC's death, she felt null on him, and the Magua kill was last minute, based on who I could kill (MoS and Ant were exempt), who I could get a read on (EmpKing and CD were exempt), and who had the most suspicious interaction with dana. I literally only had one hour to pick my target before I went V/LA for the weekend, and between Magua, Peregrene, and Ragnarok, I picked Magua.

----

I hope that answered everyone's questions.
I am currently running under the assumption that Emp, and Rag are town. Ant seems townish to me, as there's no cop counter-claim. That leaves four:
Channeldelibird
PerigrineV
Mastermind of Sin
Thor665

I will have to analyze these players later. I'm really friggin busy right now. But scum is most likely all here
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Ragnarokio
Ragnarokio
Goon
Ragnarokio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Ragnarokio »

Yeah, that's how things happened.

I was mostly just pressuring MoS to see how he'd react, since his logic was a little funny. Didn't gleam anything relevant. My read on him is still null.

UNVOTE: MoS

Thor still seems scummiest to me, and his play throughout today hasn't done a lot to convince me otherwise. His attacks on other people are feeling a lot more towards to personal end of the spectrum, and it doesn't read as a legitimately frustrated townie.

VOTE: Thor
Thor665 wrote:
What do you see when you read your posts?

I see scumhunting, pressure of suspects, debating theories with relevant implications, and so forth.

Why did it take three posts to get you to answer my question?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

mikeburnfire wrote:
MoS wrote:Why should we believe Rag is town any more than you believe I am town?

Because I am 100% sure of her flavor, and her flavor is pro-town. I have personally seen her scumhunting since Day 1, whereas you compiled all your notes, edited out the parts that say "good kill target", then sent it to Ant.

Also, I have other reasons that I can't say right now on why I believe Rag is town. I won't say anymore about it today.

Wait, so you're saying you haven't seen me scumhunting this game? See below for why I have a hard time believing you will credit Rag with scumhunting but not me.

Also, why the hell would I bother doing an ISO analysis of someone to decide who to kill if I was scum? You have played with me before, MBF, and you should know that I don't take notes or do complicated analysis for my scumkills.

Right now I can't tell if you're deliberately being difficult or just somewhat facetious.

mikeburnfire wrote:Rag told me last night that she suspected Thor based on past interactions with dana. I started to look at those interactions, and saw things that I didn't like. Which is why I suspected him Day 3.

Wait, so Rag telling you during Night 2 that Thor-dana had scummy interactions is what alerted you to the possibility of him being scum?

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Thor665 wrote:Gah, fine MBF. SHe's still useless though ;)

Unvote: Ragnarokio
Vote: Danakillsu

o.O what?

danakillsu wrote:
Thor665 wrote:I agree with Magua that the game was stagnating, I'd even said as much myself prior to his vote switchup.

Dana didn't even comment upon my blatant and awkward vote switch to him - I'm happy with that vote now.

:lol:
So I'm not frantic to get someone's vote off me, and that makes me scum? You should know that it's my policy not to try to defend against a case that isn't there. I know you're a better player than this. Right now, you're just trying to make crap stick to me.

Sadly, I agree with this. Still, I don't really think this is an appropriate way to address it. So, first you were so unconcerned about his vote that you didn't say anything about it, but now that he's pegging you for that, you lash out and make it personal? Sounds like frustrated scum to me.

Thor665 wrote:Maybe your expectation of me is too high?

It wasn't that you weren't frantic, it's that you didn't diss me at all. Do you have evidence of your self meta about this policy of "not to try[ing] to defend against a case that isn't there". If I was supposed to be aware of it I must have lost the memo, because I wasn't aware of it.

Huh? So people are supposed to talk shit about everyone who votes them? When did this become protown play?

This whole exchange between Thor and dana reeks of scum distancing to me. Neither of them are making any sense, and it looks like they are just throwing substance-less attacks at each other to make it seem like they're not scum together.

Add that to the voting block PeregrineV pointed out earlier, and I'm really liking the Thor-dana connection a LOT.
FoS: Thor

I'm going to go back and look at Magua, too, as he was the third player on that list.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:56 am

Vote: CDB

The promised reread and thoughts post never came Monday, and it's now Wednesday. He hasn't replaced out yet, either. His last post of consequence was over two weeks ago, and he only made about two real posts in all of Day 2. That is a convenient follow-up to his flat out refusal to vote for dana Day 1, which contributed to us not being able to get enough votes to lynch him as the EP wagon derailed dana's. I want some content and explanations from this role, whether it's from CDB or a replacement I don't care, but the mod should be prodding and/or replacing CDB by now since it's been over 48 hours since his last post.
Permanent V/LA.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Ragnarokio wrote:Why did it take three posts to get you to answer my question?

Since I "answered" your question by quoting myself answering it before you asked it - I'll guess 'annoyed frustration at useless slot'? Am I right? How's this for a shocker - how about you draw a conclusion from the interaction, or any interaction. It might shock me to death and spare you the lynch.

Mod - CDB's last post was 2 days and 15 hours ago from this post. Verifying that a 48 hour replacement after a 48 hour prod that should have already happened is in effect, yes/no?

@MBF - you've already full claimed and are still holding back on Rag clearing info, what the frell? Do you not notice me tunneling her and becoming more and more annoyed as she appears to maintain the useless meta she's had since Day 1 that has been clearly aggravating me. If you can clear her practically, that will give us you, her, Ant, and Emp as a town nexus. That seems advantageous. Do you really see being coy about this as an advantage considering Emp, a confimrmed town, and Thor a apparently-not-obvious-at-all-though-bewildered-why-he-isn't town are sniffing around her?

I think I'm leaning towards a lynch Pere and MBF shoots either CDB or MoS.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Can we just demand a force replace on him? I really hate to be that guy, but it should be done :(

@MBF- I was speculation on the worst case scenario if we mass claim today. I'm thinking that can't hurt us if we claim today.

As for Empking, I feel better about him today with his interactions. I might have overlooked him before.
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Thor wrote:@MBF - you've already full claimed

Have I?

If you can clear her practically, that will give us you, her, Ant, and Emp as a town nexus. That seems advantageous.

It would be advantageous, wouldn't it? So trust me for now.

MoS, that post you linked me to where you connected Thor and dana does seem good, BUT immediately after making that post, you wrote a 10 page essay called "Magua is scummy and we should lynch him". So your credibility falters.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

By the way, will somebody with knowledge of the show tell us if a flavor reveal might out the doc?

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:43 pm

mikeburnfire wrote:MoS, that post you linked me to where you connected Thor and dana does seem good, BUT immediately after making that post, you wrote a 10 page essay called "Magua is scummy and we should lynch him". So your credibility falters.

*shrug* Nobody's perfect. I looked at Thor/Dana and saw a scummy connection, and then my next ISO added Magua, who was the third part of the triangle that got me looking into them in the first place. Magua's actions seemed scummier, so he was my top suspect. That's not the point, though.

What I'm wondering is why it took Rag pointing out the Thor/Dana connection for you to look into it and realize it was scummy, when I had already presented a long case against the two of them the day before...

mikeburnfire wrote:By the way, will somebody with knowledge of the show tell us if a flavor reveal might out the doc?

On the show itself there are two main supporting characters that are surgeons, but I don't know if they would necessarily be doctors. Since we are restricted to the first season, it's hard to know how the mod interpreted supporting roles that weren't really involved in the spy game yet. It's definitely possible that a flavor reveal would out the doc, though, since we don't really know what roles the mod used. I don't think it's in our best interests to risk the doc just yet, personally.
Permanent V/LA.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Yes it will. Assuming the doc is the character I think it is. But do we really need to worry about that at this point?
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:03 pm

I guess I am just confident enough that we can find scum again today that we shouldn't risk our doc just yet. The longer our power roles stay alive, the better.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:05 pm

EBWOP: Also, I don't see how a flavor claim helps us that much if we presume the scum have some sort of safeclaims. Without abilities or lack thereof revealed, we can't tell if the flavor makes sense anyway...
Permanent V/LA.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Thor665 »

mikeburnfire wrote:
Thor wrote:@MBF - you've already full claimed

Have I?

:neutral:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Actually;

Vote: MBF

After that bit of bull-hooey I want a full claim out of him.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Hmmmn. Nope.

Ragnarokio
Ragnarokio
Goon
Ragnarokio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:43 am

Post by Ragnarokio »

The odds of MBF being scum are about zero. If he's probably town, then it'd be better to trust him than to threaten him with a lynch unless he gives up all his secrets. I think that's generally called fishing, and it tends to help scum more than town.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

I admit wholeheartedly I am fishing.

If he's a Vig+ I want to know now so I can assess now.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Empking »

Thor665 wrote:I admit wholeheartedly I am fishing.

If he's a Vig+ I want to know now so I can assess now.

+1
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:36 am

Eh, I am not sold that we need that info just yet. I still haven't finished all my rereads yet, though.

V/LA in about 4 hours.
Permanent V/LA.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

@MoS - allow me to spell it out for you;

MBF: Hai guiz! Imma Vig! Here's who I shot!
Thor: Ah, okay, that's interesting...well, now that we know you're a Vig we-
MBF: Hai guiz, Imma also neib0rz!!!
Thor: Oh...okay...well, that's a little odd. Right, so, anyway, now that you've full claimed we-
MBF: Hai guiz! Imma also have sekret speshul powahs I'mma not claim yet!
Thor: ...

If he's town he's already got scum going wtflolomg just for being a Vig (albeit a terrible one at targeting) because he's dangerous to them.
So his full claim won't make him any more or less of a priority target because a Vig is already a BIG thing.
However, I am NOT comfortable with a three power role, and very much believe he owes us a full claim at this stage as he's already gone this far, and has his useless neighbor claiming he's conf. town at this stage.
How about you vote him too, and we'll get a claim out of him, yeah?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:42 am

I think MBF is either the vig or the SK, but unlikely to be mafia (it did cross my mind that this could be a mafia gambit and the real killer of RC/Magua is staying silent because it benefits them, but that is not a likely scenario). Today I'm more concerned with finding mafia, because I'm going to operate under the worst case scenario that we have 2 mafia left. According to the numbers Ant and I have been running, if MBF is SK and we lynch wrong today, the town basically has an automatic loss unless the scum crosskill, because the mafia voting block becomes too powerful. Thus, I'm willing to let MBF slide for today and take the chance that he might be the SK. Now that he is claimed and out in the open, he is going to have to hunt scum with his kills, so it will be hard for him to make town kills and get away with it if he's the SK.
Permanent V/LA.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Empking »

Why couldn't RC/Magua been killed by the Mafia? :?
Ragnarokio
Ragnarokio
Goon
Ragnarokio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Ragnarokio »

Do you think that theres a feasible chance of MBF being scum, thor?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”