Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Tarhalindur wrote:
Seraphim wrote:I think a variant using Mod Meta rather than Player Meta would be rather exciting.

So, I've been lurking around and watching this thread since mid-May (in no small part to figure out where the Tarhalindur role was - I was disappointed when Parama flipped scum, SK is my favorite role after all). It finishes and I see this post.

And then I have a horrible idea.

MetaMafia II: Tarhalindur vs. Vi. Comodded by... Tarhalindur and Vi. (Needs a snappier title, of course. War of the Bastards?)

Would have to be a ways away, but... I'm already getting role ideas.

/prein
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Gammagooey wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:I have a horrible idea.

MetaMafia II: Tarhalindur vs. Vi. Comodded by... Tarhalindur and Vi. (Needs a snappier title, of course. War of the Bastards?)
/prein
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by Equinox »

Good game, all. This was fun to observe. Faraday played this very well, so kudos to him.

I'm pretty happy with my play in this game, I think. I'm a little miffed that I listened to Faraday and temporarily dropped Parama off my scum reads toward the end of the day, but bagging two scum on my own (3 if you count hitogoroshi post-death) is something I haven't done in a while, so I feel good about that.

Faraday wrote:duplicity vigging equinox makes me sad. so so so so sad.

Why are
you
complaining? You practically threw a party upon finding out that I died!
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Nikanor wrote:
Gammagooey wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:I have a horrible idea.

/prein
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Parama »

I wanna see the dead QT plz
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Vi »

Oh right, I forgot to mention.

I'm surprised nobody made the "Tarhalindur in game" -> "Suicided kill flavor" -> "Death Note" connection. I guess all the Mind Screw players were dead by then? I'm pretty sure only one person ever used "Suicided" as a kill flavor, and only for one reason...

(I was disappointed when Parama flipped scum, SK is my favorite role after all).
I'm tempted to say "you've been SK often enough", but let's double-check.
*Not a player in the game (hallucination) - Maf. Jailbreak
*Cult - Maf. ViPod
*Third Party nonkilling faction - BoTaM
*Mafia Traitor/Troll - Maf. of Order
*Town - Maf. Reverb
*Mafia - Pledge of Allegiance
Town
OMG UNICORN - Maf./11th Hour
*Dark God of Torment and Misery - MoHO
*Serial Killer - MoCO
*Serial Killer - Maf. Holographica
Mafia
OMG TIGER - Maf. MetaMafia

I guess not.~

MetaMafia II: Tarhalindur vs. Vi. Comodded by... Tarhalindur and Vi.
I feel volunteered. :? Not that I'm refusing.~
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Parama »

1. I AM A BOY DAMMIT
2. Kats I NEVER EVER SWEAR. Just FYI.
3. HIRAKI'S SIG
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by gorilla »

Faraday wrote:duplicity vigging equinox makes me sad. so so so so sad.

we caught plenty of shit for that, believe me. (also regfan is probably never ever going to listen to me again but that is probably for the best)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I'm a little ahead of you.~ Finding another batch of scummers to stylize may be a little difficult, but I can give it a try.~

You can caricature me again Vi. I enjoyed reading this game.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:59 pm

DOMAINS: Solism, Will
ALIGNMENT: Chaotic Neutral

It's uncanny how Vi perfectly pigeonholed me. That is exactly the domains I would have guessed for myself, and the DND alignment test does in fact result in Chaotic Neutral for me.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by Fate »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I'm a little ahead of you.~ Finding another batch of scummers to stylize may be a little difficult, but I can give it a try.~

You can caricature me again Vi. I enjoyed reading this game.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:DOMAINS: Fervor, Will
ALIGNMENT: Chaotic Neutral

It's uncanny how Vi perfectly pigeonholed me. That is exactly the domains I would have guessed for myself, and the DND alignment test does in fact result in Chaotic Neutral for me.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Next project for you Vi:

METAMAFIA SMALLTOWN!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:20 am

Post by Fate »

Then again, it's Fatesuki's own fault they were lynched. If you're wondering, the contradiction came from how when they claimed they reversed the order of their N0 and N1 Worships.

Also Fate spamming the thread with his own account along with the above along with a history of not really caring about reading Role PMs is really making me reconsider allowing him into another game. Even my tolerance has a ceiling.Edited 05-31-2011 04:55 PM

What the hell?

First, the above was Katsuki's misclaim, not mine. I had fully read and understood my role PM this game, and yeah it didn't occur to me that maybe Katsukiu had misclaimed our worships and instead it seems much more plausible that NS messed up his claim.

Second, I didn't post outside of the hydra once the whole game, but proceeded to do so after I was hammered because I was on my phone and logging into a hydra on that is way too painful. Even then, what harm was it? Besides ruining any "ISO potential" of the DA hydra by posting outside of my account.. after I was already DEAD.

Third, considering Mothrax comitted cardinal sins, got himself modkilled stifling a D1, NS basically flaked and didn't post content except to claim after D1, and you're going to need to explain this Fate hate to me and if your serious about this blacklist.

Because it's pretty uncalled for.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Vi »

Fate wrote:Second, I didn't post outside of the hydra once the whole game,
Not actually true, but not worth arguing.

I'll be blunt. I find you irresponsible, irrepressible, obnoxious, and a legitimate threat to Town in any game you're in. You can bring up Nobody Special and mothrax, but they didn't cost the Town two mislynches to make the Tiger win remotely feasible.

That's my issue with you. As for blacklisting, I haven't made a decision and probably won't. In the end, I'm not the one playing the game, so etc.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Fate »

k I posted once on my phone BEFORE the quicklynch to try and halt it, once again from my phone.

I had three points though that were legitimate that, and you decided to nitpick one of them. Katsuki made the mistake that lead to NS and my lynch, yet I am the one who is "irresponsible." I'm somehow a threat to town when my reads were about as standard as everyone's including the dead qt's this game.

And NS and mothrax are given a pass for unexplainable reasons? I can bring them up, but you arbitrarily decide that they didn't cost the town two mislynches and that sole burden is on my hydra, nay, me in particular?

NS' play was so unacceptable that when put in a 1v1 with me town didn't even think twice about lynching him. They didn't step back and analyze his play to rethink the claims because his play was THAT bad. Mothrax cost town a townie D1 and most likely a D1 scumlynch on quadz. Yet neither of these "made the Tiger win feasible" just my actions and mine alone, right?

Like I said before, completely uncalled for and biased for whatever personal grudge or reasons you have.

Your opinion of me is what it is, but I hope you can see that it is incomplete and not well thought out given what your peers think of me (your co/back-up mods in particular), and maybe realize you've been too quick and harsh a judgement of character.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Vi »

Fate 2366 wrote:Your opinion of me is what it is, but I hope you can see that it is incomplete and not well thought out given what your peers think of me (your co/back-up mods in particular), and maybe realize you've been too quick and harsh a judgement of character.
It's entirely possible. As long as you don't actively frustrate me I'll probably fmostly forget about it after some time.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

To be fair, Fate probably didn't actively do anything
this
game to be blacklisted. Conversely,

Vi wrote:I'll be blunt. I find you irresponsible, irrepressible, obnoxious, and a legitimate threat to Town in any game you're in.

is completely accurate and I still have a post saved in the drafts of my inbox asking for replacement in this game that I previewed at least three times in this thread on day two because he is still on my blacklist.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Fate wrote:
Like I said before, completely uncalled for and biased for whatever personal grudge or reasons you have.

Somehow I find this comment inspires me with fits of giggles ...

Mr. Pot ... paging Mr. Pot ... a gentlemen Mr. Kettle is seeking to tarnish your reputation!
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by DTMaster »

And I was rooting for a town victory too! ;(
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

i didnt read anything
but where did embraced CHESSKID come from?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Fate »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Fate wrote:

Somehow I find this comment inspires me with fits of giggles ...

Mr. Pot ... paging Mr. Pot ... a gentlemen Mr. Kettle is seeking to tarnish your reputation!

Yeah except I did have a townread on you AFTER your claim, but Kats wasn't having it.

And yourself? You admitted your reads were pretty shit, and I can't recall a game where you have read ME correctly. But of course instead of acknowledge that we mutually can't read each other, you still have yourself on your almighty pedestal above everyone when you really are on par for the course as it comes to players.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Fate wrote:

Yeah except I did have a townread on you AFTER your claim, but Kats wasn't having it.

And yourself? You admitted your reads were pretty shit, and I can't recall a game where you have read ME correctly. But of course instead of acknowledge that we mutually can't read each other, you still have yourself on your almighty pedestal above everyone when you really are on par for the course as it comes to players.

Sure, foist off that you had a Townread on me but you couldn't act because Kats didn't believe it. And if you did have it why didn't you actively claim the block on me? Hmmmm?

Oh I completely acknowledge we both can't read each other for crap.

I hate your LULZ IMA GAMBITTING CRAZY MAN style of play.

You hate my style of play.

But you are just as guilty of having pre-conceived notions as you claim Vi does in the above post. So it makes me chuckle.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Fate »

We debated it.

Not everyone and their mother was calling for the town RB to claim. A good many said they should stay silent.

I don't hate your style of wall posts or analytical play... when it USED to be that.

Recently its just been "wow youre just a bunch dirty ape fucks who can't think on the same cognitive level as me. Your reads are all shit and mine are godlike"

And you refused to be humbled.

I didn't gambit crazy man at all this game, nor do I do it every game.

And don't know what pre-conceived notions you are talking about nor how they would resemble Vi's "I'm done with Fate" which was a LOT more personal than just regular attacks, because he was proposing blacklisting me from his future games which I do enjoy a lot. With YOU I have NEVEr said "well never playing with MoI again that arrogant asshole" I have the notion that you are an asshole, everyone has their notions about everyone else, but to ACT on them in a way that severely limits the other person's options? Completely different story.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”