Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Battousai »

BrianMcQueso wrote:Battousai:

I continue to make cases against ReaperCharlie. I do so in the efforts to show how he is worse than the other players I put on my suspect list from that lynch. I don't see how you can't get that. Do you want me to compare RC to each of those players individually? Is that what you want from me? Because that is ridiculous. How much more do you want me to post against your hydra-partner?

I addressed the information we get from ReaperCharlie in my post #1350:

BMQ, #1350 wrote:Most people have an opinion of RC. Those who are defending him will have to defend themselves if he flips scum. How those players defend themselves will define Day 3. If RC flips town, we look at those suspecting him. We look carefully at their reasons for suspecting him, and that in turn drives Day 3's events. There is a lot of potential activity, there. If we don't lynch RC, then that potential is flushed, and people don't have to be held accountable for their actions and scum get to hide. That alone isn't enough justification to lynch RC, but combined with all the other terribly scummy behavior, RC is a great lynch for today.

If you disagree with my opinion, fine, but saying that there's no information to be gained from an RC lynch is misleading. Saying I haven't addressed at all it is misrepresentation.[/quote]

Did you even read my post? I said the same type of information would be gained if we lynched anyone who has ever been wagoned. I'm not saying that there was no information, but saying that "we will gain a treasure trove of information" is bullshit bolstering of an asinine case.

BMQ wrote:
Battousai, #1376 wrote:Brian 1368- 1) There were other people on the wagon, even if RC didn't hammer, Surye would have been lynched. 2) What about the post where he calls IS scummy and the post where I call TF and Furcolow scummy? How is that not giving opinions of any other players in the game

1) If Surye would have been lynched anyway, then why did RC hammer regardless? If there was no reason behind RC's vote, then there wouldn't have been a vote. It was placed for a reason, and I think it's reasonable to ask what that reason was.

If Surye would have been lynched? It's safe to say that in 4 hours, the wagon wouldn't have switched to furcolow and you know it. Yes you can ask for the reason, but you've already made up your mind.

BMQ wrote:I don't care who you think is scum, I want to know
why
you think they're scum. My issue with ReaperCharlie's scarce content posts is the lack of "why" behind them. There is no explanation for his actions, and that is scummy. "X is scum" does not help. "Don't lynch me" does not help. Those do not contribute to the game. I am not judging your actions, Battousai, I am judging ReaperCharlie's. If you think your actions somehow magically absolve ReaperCharlie of his behavior, you are sadly mistaken.

1) Why can't you get this right. Me and RC are the same person. Therefore, when I post WHY someone is scum (TF), RC has posted WHY TF is scum. THere is no difference. We are the same damn slot.

2) You should be judging my actions, damnit. I am RC.

BMQ wrote:Battousai, I want you to point me to specific ReaperCharlie posts and tell me how they have contributed to the game. When a player willfully does not contribute to the game, they are trying to hide so their words can not be turned against them. That is the underlying reason behind my original vote on RC, and continues to be my main point against him. People who lurk intentionally are scum. The Surye-hammer is only supportive evidence to the idea that RC is scum.

Hallelujah! You finally admit that your reasoning for thinking RC is scum is his active lurking. Your supportive evidence is not why you looked to RC. I don't know why you brought up the fact that RC hammered Surye if that the main reason was that RC is lurking. Wait, it's because MBL called you out on it:

BrianMcQueso wrote:
MrBuddyLee wrote:If that's how you think scum should be found, how come you haven't done this for the Day One wagons/flips?

Last time I checked, I was currently voting and been spending most of my effort towards lynching ReaperCharlie, the player who hammered the last wagon with no explanation and who has still not provided any information on his methods, reads, or opinions of any other players in the game.

How do you find scum, MrBuddyLee?

Last time I checked, you were voting RC for lurking, not for hammering.

Could you please tell me again why you haven't gone after Kison if you thought his vote was scummy and he is actively lurking (and the good kind where no one really notices too much since he posts just enough to get by, unlike RC who FLAUNTS IT IN YOUR FACE, WHICH DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF IT).

BMQ wrote:It has occurred to me (far too late) that nothing I can say or do will convince Battousai that RC is a good lynch for today. It's silly for me to even try. On a related note, I'm not a fan of this hydra technology.

You see, this is your problem. You can't realise that me and RC are the same slot, therefore I know it is not a good lynch for today. I'm not trying to get you to convince me, but to defend your case (which you haven't been able to do successfully).
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by SensFan »

If you expect me to read that Batt, post it without spoilers.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Battousai: All that is fine, but can you talk more about the game? You've made one content-full post so far, a semi-decent attack against TF, but other then that, you haven't really done more then RC has. Can you talk more about your suspicions and such?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

SensFan wrote:If you expect me to read that Batt, post it without spoilers.

Wow. Stop being so lazy, rofl. If you
aren't
scum (which I highly doubt), then you're the epitome of anti-town.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by BrianMcQueso »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Wow. Stop being so lazy, rofl. If you aren't scum (which I highly doubt), then you're the epitome of anti-town.

I could say the exact same thing, word for word, for you ReaperCharlie. Seriously, how do you say something like that with a straight face?

@Battousai

Do you really want to play the "RC and I are the same slot" card? Fine. Then I demand you explain why your slot hasn't contributed at all this game. I demand to know why you've given us nothing but empty promises, refuse to contribute to the town's discussion, and do nothing but cover your own ass. It's a two-way street, pulling a stunt like that. If you want your posting to work to the benefit of RC, then you've gotta accept his liabilities.

Every time you have asked me questions, I've answered them. You ignore what I say, and you disagree with the points you don't ignore, but that doesn't mean I haven't wasted a thousand keystrokes replying to you. How dare you say I "finally" admit that I was voting RC for active lurking when that's what I've done since my original vote? Do you expect me to vote for Kison, and Furcolow, and LlamaFluff, and every single player I post a suspicion on? No. I won't do that. I can't do that. I am willing to state my suspicions of other players,
unlike you and your scumhydrabuddy

I can not wait for this day to be over soon enough. You will be dead this Sunday unless you and ReaperCharlie step up your games and convince this town that you're worth keeping alive. But neither of you seem to give a damn, and would rather focus on making me and SensFan look like crap. Is that how you want to spend your last few moments? Fine. Your efforts are in vain.
"Only a fool quotes himself." -BrianMcQueso
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by SensFan »

ReaperCharlie wrote:

aren't

As I've said COUNTLESS times, I'm access Scum right now from my fucking phone. So don't expect me to quote the post and then try and make sense of a quotewall with a bunch of tags thrown in when it's much simpler for your Phone a Friend to just not waste everyones time by posting in goddamn spoilers you useless fucking price of trash.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

ReaperCharlie and Battousai have 48 hours to begin posting with their hydra. If they do not, the slot will revert to just ReaperCharlie. If you are having trouble accessing the hydra account, please pm mith directly.
Permanent V/LA.
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by BrianMcQueso »

BrianMcQueso, post 1504 wrote:I am willing to state my suspicions of other players, unlike you and your scumhydrabuddy.

I'd like to redact that part of my previous post. It's incorrect, and I shouldn't have said it.
"Only a fool quotes himself." -BrianMcQueso
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

I would like to remind people that this is a game, and you are all expected to treat each other with a modicum of respect. If I see personal insults thrown around repeatedly, I will have to take action. I don't want to do that, so don't make me. Keep your comments related to the game itself and avoid making comments directed at the person behind the role.
Permanent V/LA.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

ReaperCharlie wrote:

aren't

Unvote, vote: ®_©
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Gonna post what I have now, in case I get lynched before I finish:

#32 (DeathNote): "Way to narrow it down for scum there, good job" == "hay guys, I'm not scum" ==
scummy
. (-1 for DeathNote)

#35 (Yos2): "Did Vez seriously just claim VT in pregame? Can we speedlynch him before the game starts?" == "i know he did that, but did he actually do that? lulz hay guys what he did is wrong and scummy. but that is not like what I am. I am cool and town." ==
scummy
Also, actually seriously suggesting lynching someone for doing something they normally do, is stupid, and also
scummy
. (-2 for Yosarian2)

#41 (LlamaFluff): "We aren't policy lynching vezok for the VT claim" == "get your heads outta your asses guys" ==
cool and pro-town.
(+1 for LlamaFluff)

#48 (Amrun): Direct parrot of LlamaFluff, so now town points here. (but she's since flipped town, so w/e)

#58 (AGar): "Vezok is town, and it's all but assured. Vezok is not intelligent enough to manipulate his own self meta. There's no reason, as town, to lynch a town player to 'narrow down the PR list.' It's just helping scum if anything, narrowing down their choices, thus increasing their likelihood of hitting a power role." == Very
pro-town and awesome
. (+1 for AGar)

#59 (Medicated Lain): "Personally, Yosarian's call for a quick end to day one, no matter how much frustration seems pretty scummy to me. Less information does not help. I'd be more likely to lean in that direction, than Vezok's." == Smart, makes sense. (+.5 Medicated Lain)

#61 (mozamis (now CES)): "this is all nonsense" == succinct, but useless.

#64 (Porochaz): Disagrees with AGar's #58. I agree with AGar's #58 so I disagree with Porochaz. Not necessarily a scum tell on Poro, though.

#66 (creampuffeater): "Confirm, gah I havent played a game on here so long I forgot where the PM box was and diddnt notice the Role PM until now x_x I am such a failure." == too ridiculous to be a scum tell. (has since flipped town)

#69 (Yosarian2):" What is relevent is that now we do have a piece of information: Vezo is either scum, or he is a vanilla townie. That piece of information makes him a better of random lynch. What's even more important is that if he is town, the scum know he is not a power role, so he is less useful to the town then an unclaimed VT." == This is utterly terrible. Yosarian is better than this, even at his absolute worst.
Scummy, scummy, scummy.
(-1 for Yosarian2)

#72 (mozamis (now CES)): "Yosarian, we don't know Voz is a VT. He just claimed that. So we dont have ANY info on him." == *headdesk*

#74 (SensFan): "He's either a VT or he's not Town. There aren't any other options, so I would suggest you stop thinking there might be.

Anyways,
Vote: vezok.
" == RIDICULOUSLY scummy. I would say it's too scummy to be scum, but then again, this is SensFan we're talking about here. Not the brightest crayon in the box.

#78 (LlamaFluff): Overall a
good, town-feeling post
. :goodposting: and (+1 for LlamaFluff)

#79 (Yosarian2): "This post really feels like Toon Fighter is trying to have it both ways about the death note case, trying to attack Death Note and "sound reasonable" at the same time, and I dislike it." == Good scumhunting, and proof that Yos2 is not an idiot. This only makes his early insistence that vezok was a good lynch. No town points for Yos here, in fact, kind of the opposite. Also, here are some
scum points to Toon Fighter

#98 (BrianMcQueso): "Really? Damn, I wish I had claimed VT in pregame so I could be "near for sure" innocent in your eyes. This is Mafia, pal. People can lie (seriously)." == Pro-town by principle, but null in practice. Also, ITP BMQ fails to realize that site meta is vastly different now with people like vezok running around.

#100 (Surye): "if he is VT or scum, he will survive the night, and again, no real information on the wagon or analysis. Ugh, i hate d1 VT claims." == This obviously didn't happen. Still, null. (also, Surye flipped town on N1)

#101 (LlamaFluff): Again, this is LlamaFluff making a lot of sense, in a
pro-town and sexy
manner. (+1 for LlamaFluff)

#102 (AGar): "Let's all stop being retarded for a second. Vezok claimed VT. If he was scum or anti-town of any flavor, he would have had some ridiculous unbelievably retarded claim. It's how he rolls. He is not smart enough to manipulate this. Move your votes onto someone who deserves to be wagonned into oblivion, like DN or Surye or Lain." == Again,
pro-town
, though only for the same reason as before.

#108 (Primate): This entire post is too verbose without saying enough, and though I 100% agree with the SensFan vote, I don't necessarily think Primate is town by any stretch. I also don't like the slight buddying going on in this post.

#117 (BrianMcQueso): Still fails to realize that guys like vezok are not like the players that were around in 2004-?, or whenever he was active. I also don't understand why he doesn't like Primate's vote on SensFan.

#120 (Zindaras): "This post
[AGAr's #58]
just feels horribly wrong to me. I am extremely suspicious of anyone confirming other people as being a certain alignment based on metas and assumptions." >> Did you honestly, HONESTLY think that if AGar was scum with vezok, that he'd defend him and obviously link himself to him like that? Also, how do you feel about the statement you made now that vezok has flipped town?

Also, "I'm just going to put it this way: if he goes back on his claim, I'll be doing everything to get him to die. Liars are scum." >> Unfortunately, not anymore. In the current site meta, people who are town lie all the time, fake claim PRs as VTs, etc. It's ridiculous, and anti-town, and I hate it, but you can't just Lynch All Liars and expect to hit scum every time any more.

#122 (Zindaras): This post is 100%
pro-town and awesome
. It's also
quite
enlightening in terms of his reads on other people. I like that, a lot, as it makes it significantly for scum to backtrack on their reads later. I don't think Zindaras is scum. (+2 for Zindaras)

#125 (AGar): Still makin' oodles of sense and tootin' on that
pro-town
horn.

#126 (HezLucky): His response to LlamaFluff's #78 is less than approving, which I disagree with. I think #78 made a lot of sense, and got some good penetrating questions out there. You may think they're "leading questions", but in reality they're just scumhunting. Throwing questions like that to scum often makes them respond in erroneous manner, whereas throwing them to town leads to something that could very well result in large town-tells and overall good vibes to other people. In other words, it more clearly defines the contrast between town and scum answers. Therefore, it is good and pro-town, and not sinister, to do so.

Also, in response to "Yosarian2 #79 - This post is highly noncommittal by Yosarian. Like Llama, I don't like the usage of asking questions here. Lots of questions to suggest that the person is scummy, and a vague statement that tries to sway people to his side while being too passive to really make it seem to anyone like he cares about this wagon. Yos2/Toon Fighter buddies?" >> This is very good scumhunting, and I agree.
Town-vibes
are emanating from HezLucky here. (+1 for HezLucky)

#127 (vezokpiraka): "My win condition says I win if all the threats to the town are dead."
#137 (Albert B. Rampage): "That's not what mine says.
Vote: Vezok
" >> Um... that's basically what mine says too, though not in those exact words.

#139 and #140, by Amrun and Surye, respectively, make me go "...wtf?", especially in light of their town flips. It's easy to read what vezok was saying, and in light of the fact that THE TOWN ROLE PM IS IN THE OP... this whole exchange really makes me scratch my head. Is nobody paying attention at this point? (you know, aside from ME and stuff, since I didn't start playing until just now).

#144 (Yosarian2): "Wait. You agree with my attack on Toonfighter, but you think I'm scummy for making it, because I 'asked questions'? What's wrong with asking questions? How else am I supposed to find the scum if I'm not supposed to question people I find suspicious?" >> I agree with HezLucky on this one. That post was quite scummy. Also, your attempt at vague self-vindictive questioning of his questioning of your questioning of Toon Fighter fails. Not to mention, you come across here as looking mad that your early bus on Toon Fighter isn't even going to win you town cred. Aw, rats! The whole exchange looks scummier than ever, where you're concerned. (-1 for Yosarian2) Conversely, HezLucky comes out of the debate without a spot on him.

"On the other hand, there is no town motive for claiming VT. None. Zilch." >> How about if you ARE a VT? Seriously, you're making no sense, Yos. You make sense as town, but you make none as scum. 2+2=? (-1 for Yosarian2)

#146 (AGar): (at Yosarian2) "If you think I'm going to sit here and just run around ignoring Vezok's behavior until endgame, I have some offensive words to describe your intelligence. However, on D1 there are people playing a way scummier game here than Vezok's god damned claim, and everyone is simply instead piling on to Vezok's wagons. There are better ways to handle him than just running up a lynch on him D1. You're smart enough to know that." == AGar makin' some more sense with his sweet, sweet,
town-sounding posts
... Because yeah. Yos IS smart enough to know that. And that's the point. He's playing stupid because that's the only way he knows how to play scum. (+1 for AGar, -1 for Yosarian2)

#147 (Internet Stranger): Wants to lynch Surye or Kison. Ok, Surye's dead. What happened to wanting to lynch Kison? I suppose I'll find out as I read along.

#155 (Yosarian2): Long-winded
scum
trying to appear town by spouting rhetoric and theory. No thank you. Get out of my game. (-1 for Yosarian2)

#158 (Internet Stranger): Surprisingly
pro-town
(surprising given my future knowledge of him from later in the game). I agree with this. (+1 for Internet Stranger)

#166, #168 (mozamis (now CES)): This
error feels genuine-town
for the most part. I have to wonder though, because something like it happened just a little bit up the page in #162/#163... but still: (+.5 for mozamis/CES)

#190 (Yosarian2): "'Let's either lynch Vezok, or the scummiest guy voting for Vezok' makes sense to me, in a way. If Vezok is town, then there's probably some scum voting for him." >> LOL @ Yosarian trying to be ironic by singling himself out as the
most scummy
person who had voted for Vezok. I got a good laugh out of this one. Hiding in plain sight noted. (-1 for Yosarian2)

#191 (SensFan): I'd be surprised if there aren't Scum both on and off of the [vezok] wagon."" >> Um... no sh*t, sherlock? Unfortunately, Yos' #190 was only the funniest post in the thread for roughly three minutes before it was one-upped by SensFan's #191. Well played, sir. --
Scumbucket with you.
(-2 for SensFan)

#194 (Kison): Not a particularly strong entrance into the game. Null at best though, for now.

#201 (SensFan): Willing to look up a random post from 2007 for Albert B. Rampage to fuel setup speculation and mod-WIFOM -- But unwilling to read a post that uses spoilered text, here? HA! Man, this gets better and better. MMMHMMM!
Scum City
up in heah, boyah. (-1 for SensFan)

#202 (Yosarian2): His ability to provide past meta of himself doing the same thing that he's been doing in this thread, is pretty awesome, and is indeed relevant. Also helping out his case is the fact that he was town in both of the mentioned games. Maybe I was wrong about him acting dumb just because he's scum. I don't mean that as a slight, I just mean it as me not seeing eye-to-eye with him on a lot of issues. Regardless, he gets
a lot of town points
for providing this relevant self-meta. (+4 Yosarian2)

To be continued...
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Yosarian what the fuck mate, this RC/Batt wagon is garbage.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Oops, looking over my post, there are a few link mistakes, but w/e.

Anyway, gonna go grab some food and come back and do some more of this. Seriously... Don't lynch me, fools!
Well, DO lynch me please, but
wait until I'm done with my catch-up
at least. I want to get all this on record.

-RC
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Page 9?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

®_©'s catch-up is boring and uninsightful.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Thus far, yes, Ranmaru. Do you like or dislike the level of content so far? Do you want more depth or less depth? Don't answer that. At least, not if you're going to say "moar depth plz!" :P

And CES, what about #1510 is boring and uninsightful? I have been criticized many times before for catching up, saying "X is scum" and then proceeding to vote that person. People always cry about it because I don't show my work. Now you're crying because I DO show my work. Which would you prefer? Or if there is a comical third option besides "No Mr. Bond. I want you to die", then please, by all means,
enlighten me.

Anyway, continuing on.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:®_©'s catch-up is boring and uninsightful.

obviously we disagree. please continue the catchup. (i like the colours XD)
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Thus far, yes, Ranmaru. Do you like or dislike the level of content so far? Do you want more depth or less depth? Don't answer that. At least, not if you're going to say "moar depth plz!" :P

And CES, what about #1510 is boring and uninsightful? I have been criticized many times before for catching up, saying "X is scum" and then proceeding to vote that person. People always cry about it because I don't show my work. Now you're crying because I DO show my work. Which would you prefer? Or if there is a comical third option besides "No Mr. Bond. I want you to die", then please, by all means,
enlighten me.

Anyway, continuing on.

Yeah, please continue. MOAR DEPTH PLZ! :P Also, ignore CES. He didn't read mine either. >_> Or rather, he was lucky I only had two lines for him. I don't know if he read the rest, but I'm sure he didn't.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Ok, you know what.

I propose a policy lynch of someone who is actually somewhat scummy.

Vote DeathNote

This is far far worse then he normally plays, and already is beginning to basically claim intention of not going to do anything else for the rest of the game. Sure its day two, but im not going to put up with it, and apparently my hope that he was going to get vigged is out the window with recent developments.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Interesting. How does he usually play? (It's noted that he doesn't even want to answer questions at all)
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by Zindaras »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Zindaras, for all your 26,385 words you've posted in this thread, you are currently not voting for anyone five days before deadline. Despite the fact that you're:
Zindaras wrote:Not really liking the RC-wagon.

Yet you are implicitly supporting the RC wagon with your lack of vote. If an alternate wagon doesn't happen soon, it's not happening ever. Yet you seem perfectly satisfied to let a wagon you don't like drive itself to fruition.
FOS

Zindaras wrote:I am also amused tremendously by this town. A guy claims vig in the middle of the day and promises to shoot someone else and 90% just goes on their way without commenting on either.
Apathy central it is.

Pot. Kettle.

I'm deciding on a vote. I'm a busy person these days and I haven't had the chance to do a good reread in a while. I want to read up on TF to see if I like that case.
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

LlamaFluff wrote:Ok, you know what.

I propose a policy lynch of someone who is actually somewhat scummy.

Vote DeathNote

This is far far worse then he normally plays, and already is beginning to basically claim intention of not going to do anything else for the rest of the game. Sure its day two, but im not going to put up with it, and apparently my hope that he was going to get vigged is out the window with recent developments.

/in favor of this
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Ranmaru wrote:Interesting. How does he usually play? (It's noted that he doesn't even want to answer questions at all)

Somewhat more good.

DN is definantly in the "VI" category of players, and is lynchbait in most of his games. He does actually get into games most of the time though, and make a few tries to get things done when he decides to or is pushed into it. Running him up will either get him to do something or get him out of the game.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

SensFan wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:
SensFan wrote:RC - You use the prefix 're' a ton for someone who hasn't read the game.

...Have I even said that once this game? Hint: No.

(obvious SensFanscum-getting-antsy-and-looking-for-other-reasons-to-help-people-suspect-RC is obvious)
:roll:

I count 5 instances of you using the word re-read about yourself from skimming your iso on my phone. If I had access to tabbed browsing or ctrl-f, I'd quote them and/or give a more accurate count.

Stop lying, scumbag.

FAIL
~Toon fighter~
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

You know what: ... I'm going to finish my catchup post #2 tomorrow. Hopefully I can finish the thread then as well. Otherwise, it will drag into post #3 at a later time. Either way, I'm gonna be done long before the 12th, and there will be plenty of time to "discuss my fate" or w/e. Just as long as I get to finish first.

P.S. I'm at L-2, in case anyone didn't know/wasn't paying attention. I would appreciate a couple unvotes.
And then if you're unsatisfied with the rest of my catch-up, you can lynch away. But please wait until I have the chance to finish. I hope my "down payment" (post #1510) is enough to convince you guys that I'm serious.

Yes, this is a blatant AtE. But also yes, I'm 100% awesome and pro-town, as my catch up post shows. :D

Anyway, sleeeeeeeep.... ! *zombie voice*
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê