sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:15 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Seraphim Post 2222 wrote:I could ask the mod but as far as I know, my kill flavor was random.

Not buying that, because as you said we have had repeated kill flavors.

Seraphim Post 2222 wrote:"Inexplicably Mutated" happened TWICE as a kill flavor. Both of these kills are unclaimed. The only other repeated kill flavor is "suicided".

Also forgot that we have two "embraced" type flavors.

sottyrulez wrote:singersinger - Embraced Destiny's Bond -
Claimed Seraphim kill

*Snip*

AlmasterGM - Embraced CHESSKID -
Claimed Parma kill

Both claimed by two different people.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:19 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Seraphim wrote:
Seraphim hasn't claimed a night 5 track
Cuz I worshiped Justice. Which turns out to have been a bad idea but I didn't expect RayFrost to die either. I am a full tracker.

I'm not sure why you would follow a busted night action plan at that point rather than track Parama for example. I didn't realize you couldn't use your track and your worship/casts in the same night. So that explains why Parama has no tracks.

Also Faraday very interested in hearing your plan. We have the workings of our own right now as well but we can wait for your glorious return before setting it out.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Seraphim »

The embraced Destiny's Bond thing is clearly a joke directed towards the fact that SS was the high priestess of Fate. I don't know why the shot flavor. The kill flavors could be random. I am of the opinion that we don't have enough info on them.

How come I'm the one getting slammed for the kill flavor thing when it's clear that a lot of the kill flavors are random? I mean, look at Parama. 2 of his kills are of suicided flavor. The other 3 are "pwned", "went splat" and "embraced CHESSKID".

I wasn't following a plan, I was worshiping a domain that a good number of players that I thought were town(RayFrost and Parama come to mind) had asked to be worshiped.

I'm not scum, dude. Look at the facts. AGM tracked me on the night I tracked Faraday. I didn't target anyone else. Theoretically, that should clear me. If there's one tiger left, I can't be it.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:04 am

Post by sottyrulez »

You're really going to quote Parama's kill flavors as a get out of jail thing here? Yeah, no. I don't trust anything he says.

Let me check the AGM track and I'll get back to you.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:10 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Okay you're right. But as I was saying to Zach last night, I think you're the possible scum roleblocker. I no longer think you killed singersinger and you could easily be the player who RB'ed Faraday which is why you claimed your result before he posted that day. Knowing there are trackers out there, hyposcum you would have had to have actually visited Faraday to make sure it all added up.

But yes, a lot of this is speculation and really when we break it down Parama is still the best lynch here. I'm not buying the argument of "random" kill flavors when we have repeating flavors here. How does that make sense? Wouldn't that be bastardy of Vi?

I still need to read some more as well... So yeah.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:13 am

Post by sottyrulez »

While I remember, Seraphim can you paraphrase the tracking flavor/description you got for me?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Seraphim »

sottyrulez wrote:While I remember, Seraphim can you paraphrase the tracking flavor/description you got for me?
What do you mean? The ability? What exactly?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Faraday »

Hiiii. Have other things to do, but will get to this later.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Plum »

sottyrulez wrote:- Was Plum able to select her own vig kill flavor? What flavor came with her notice of vig power?

I did not select my kill flavor; I assume it was Mod's choice here, but just in case I've sent off to the Mod asking about it. The notice of Vig power came with no flavor at all. I was told I received a Vigilante ability, and when I used it my target player would be killed.

Faraday wrote:Plum: Seriously. Why didn't you vig Parama after Ray had said he was confirmed scum? Why not kill the 'confirmed' scum and get rid of them as opposed to going for an unknown?

Ray says: Parama is lying; I will Vig him tonight. I think, okay, great. I will use my Vig to kill other potential scum while you do that, and that way your Lighningbolt, which sounds like it ought to kill real nicely, and my Vig kill, will hopefully both achieve something and we will benefit from both. I may have semi-consciously assumed from Ray's claimed killflavor that the kill was borderline unstoppable, because when I had Zeusbolts to throw they were unstoppable (I also remembered them as costing Ray 5 Faith, not 4). But I wanted to take advantage of having two Vigs out, and at that point DDD, after so many unexpected Townflips, looked very likely to be scum.

sottyrulez wrote:
Night two

Gamma - went splat -
Claimed Parma kill

Hito - mowed down -
VP confirmed kill

singersinger - Embraced Destiny's Bond -
Claimed Seraphim kill

Dram - Struck by lighting
Ray frost confirmed kill

Parama wrote:4) Meta Break - Once per game, I can make the player who gains the most faith overnight die.

N2 - 5 Faith; Used Meta Break; I have no clue which of the 4 kills that night were from this action. Killed Gamma; I'M SOWWWY GAAMAMAMAMAMA. Also got a tracker from ooba.

Parama killed twice on Night 2, or so he claims. One was the Gamma kill. Ray killed Dram; VPB killed Hito - that's confirmed. Is it plausible that Singer gained the most Faith overnight? Very. Is it possible Parama is lying about this? Yes - but this
should
give us pause.

I other news, if MoI is right the following may be full of confirmation bias - but.

Plum wrote:I do think Plum is town-null, leaning on town. Her 59 seems genuine.

Seraphim wrote:Plum needs to post more at this juncture in post 200.

Seraphim wrote:Plum is slightly more town but I'm still wary after post 235.

Seraphim wrote:I actually think we should lynch MoI tomorrow, not hito in all honesty. In fact, I think MoI looks way worse if quadz flips scum. While hito has stood very firmly on the side of quadz = town pretty much all game, MoI has not really took a definite stance. I may not be remembering this correctly but off-hand, that's what I remember.

Seraphim wrote:I could see Plum scum.

Seraphim wrote:I still don't think MoI is town but it drops off because of aforementioned reasons.

Vote: Plum

I'm not sold on this but I could get behind it.

All of his mentions of me up to the point he first votes me. Which is with two strong votes by Town-seeming players - Faraday and Sotty, actually - got on me to start the Day.

And claiming a Track before the player claims what he did is something I don't buy Seraphim doing.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Faraday »

Town:
Faraday
Sottyrulez

We're both pretty much 100% confirmed as town, even if you think our play doesn't show that you can't argue with the faulty investigation. Sottyrulez is mafia who claim miller despite being ascetic to all but alliegance investigations? That...that's not happening, wait they'd also have to be Investigation immune or something. Yeah, we're both town and here's *why* we win this game:

The plan is based on that fact. I don't think anyone's disputing the fact we're town, well because it's impossible for us not to be.

Okay here's what we're doing. We're lynching Parama today. I'm being stupid and impulsive thinking anything else is the right move.

If he's an SK
- He's the last anti town person (this isn't happening tbh)
- He's lynched and there's 1 scum left
- He's lynched and there are 2 scum left (I'm back to thinking this is unlikely, not impossible but...)

Realistically the 2nd option is the most likely here.

Parama is a tiger:
He's the last tiger (possible, actually)
He's a tiger with Plum
He's a tiger with Seraphim

Right, blah blah we go to 3 person LYLO tomorrow, right? right? No, we're going to try and skip that and go to a win.

Regardless of Parama's flip I want Plum to vig Seraphim. (well unless you're scum together where you can feel free to ignore this ._.)

Seraphim is scum:
Okay here he can't let the shot go through, he's the mafia roleblocker, so presumably he'll have to choose between killing and blocking (a recent MD thread made me think this is how Vi mods, you guys have more experience is this true?). So if no kills happen this means *I* get 1 more investigation to wrap the game up. GG we win.
Seraphim has no roleblock (Parama is the blocker) - well then he can't stop the kill and he's fuckin' dead. GG.
-

Plum is scum:
She kills me instead of Seraphim and claims roleblocked. Okay, we're in a 3 player LYLO here with Sotty/Plum/Seraphim. Not the end of the world and no worse than where we are now.
She can kill twice - once again this would require taking 2 actions, which I don't think is likely and means lynching scum loses us the game.
She kills Seraphim - um yeah, GG town?

But Faraday your plan is based on some assumptions? Why do scum have a roleblocker? because i was blocked.
But Faraday what if Seraphim is nightkill immune instead of being roleblockable? Well idk, fuck shit.

Ooh, actually. Sotty do you think the plan was for Seraphim to vig one of his buddies, seraphim and then coast ala hascow? I can see it from a Hito scum pov, in that he'd totally go with the whole 'play the same trick to the same audience twice and wifom them out of it' sort of way.

Actually it's not an *auto* win but it's a worst case scenario Plumscum is in a 3 player LYLO. If Seraphim is scum this pretty clearly locks him down in every way possible?

Plum just to check you became a *full vig* upon recieving the abillity from Ooba? I'd actually forgotten rayfrost was a vig, so that makes sense as a reason not to vig Parama too.

Any major holes in this to anyone? Like, is there any gaping way scum can slip through. There's going to be no casts tonight for anyone is there? (except me) so there's no way they can have AWESOME casts.

Also, here's the thing. I could totally see scum being able to juice up via worship for extra kills, I mean look at how many possible town vigs there are, I actually think Plum/Seraphim are claiming there vig abillities in truth, whichever of them is scum. We've had lots of town aligned vigs (Plus Vi was surely a dayvig >_>) so I can see Vi giving the mafia one so as to not break the game via massclaim. This is why I think Parama is now more likely a Tiger, there's *too* many missing kills for it to be from a mafia faction I think, there's like 2.

So what is there left? Discussion, yeah that works.

So
Vote PARAMA

SottyRulez, what ya got for me? :D

Actually, actually, actually it *kinda* is an auto win. if it's a 3 player LYLO tomorrow it's Plum as there's no way based on the plan outlined here that Seraphim can bring it to a 3player LYLO.

So yeah, GG. Let's win this I want to free up a game as I'm considering playing Mind Screw and have too many games atm. >_>
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Plum »

Faraday wrote:Plum just to check you became a *full vig* upon recieving the abillity from Ooba? I'd actually forgotten rayfrost was a vig, so that makes sense as a reason not to vig Parama too.

Yes, I am a full Vig. Vi got back to me with a complete no comment on the killflavor question, by the way, but yes. And yeah, Rayfrost-Vig saying he'd kill Parama was the reason I didn't join the fun (and unless Parama had already been targeted with a kill it wouldn't have helped anyway, or so it seems, but well). I am perfectly happy to Vig Seraphim tonight. As far as I can see he is far and away the most plausible choice for last Tiger. I'm inclined to believe Parama is SK and lying/bluffing about how many scum are left in a vain attempt to pressure us into trying to lynch someone other than him today.

The thing is: I am
uncertain
that Tiger-scum couldn't Nightkill and Roleblock on the same Night. We can hope they can't, and it's more likely than not that they can't (I mean, we have no claimed Roleblocks from last Night, though it's vaguely possible DDD or AGM was blocked) - especially because that looks to be an SK-bonus type thing of Parama's, and something not intended for the scumteam.

If Seraphim is scum he will have been setting up for the Vig/Town killer claim a long time coming.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Faraday »

Have you got mod meta on Vi, Plum for that sort of thing. See I'm nice and pleasant at times too ^_^

Let me dig around MD, but I'm almost sure she commented on the blocking and killing in one night rule in the recent thread on it.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Faraday »

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3058105

USING MD LIKE A BOSS. I'm going to read Vi's old games just to check.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Plum »

Mod Meta is apparently of the
it depends
sort, having taken a quick look at Vi's old Modded games. The good news is that some of the exceptions seem to have been in modified-instant-Night games, of which this isn't one . . .
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Faraday »

Ooh, well that makes me more confident.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Faraday »

Mostly just waiting on SR at this stage. parama's at l-1.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXIV:
Teetering...
:right: Parama (L-1) ~
Faraday,
Plum, Faraday
Plum (L-2) ~ Parama,
Faraday

Minimum (L-3)

Not Voting:
Plum,
Seraphim, sottyrulez,
Faraday, Faraday

-Parama is at L-1!

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(80%)
Last edited by Vi on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Parama »

boo hiss

don't you dare lynch tarhalindur
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Faraday »

Hey. Tarhalindur. Remember of Gods and Men? SORT OF REVENGE IS SWEET, BITCH.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Faraday »

unvote

don't want any self hammers before sotty and zach check in and check my plan for flaws.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Faraday »

unvote

don't want any self hammers before sotty and zach check in and check my plan for flaws.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Parama »

you seriously think a SK would self-hammer
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Faraday »

NOPE.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

We're here now reading and catching up. Sotty wants to do an info dump which will contain a vote for Parama.

Another surprise to throw out there. We worshiped our own domain during the last night phase, so we'll be able to track tonight.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Plum »

Sounds good.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”