Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

@trow: if i wasn't blocked why is smarg alive?
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Tragedy »

So wait, let me guess if this was possible...

Smargscum goes to the past and kills somebody within N1 on N2 -> Kcdaspot tries to kill smarg = It would mean that attempting to kill smarg when the target used their time machines is impossible.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Tragedy »

It's only a possibility, if smarg was actually not a cop.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:16 am

Post by smargaret »

Trow: I had no idea which night mafia might choose to kill on, since the presence of town time machines implies scum have them as well. It was a 50-50 shot (I doubt maf would go to the future to kill), vs getting another result. I had no idea Tasky would modkill Grey.

I imagine scum chose to kill the confirmed innocent instead of me because they think they can convince you all to lynch me. Nobody was going to vote GW after my result.

I'd rather not discuss time-related powers. I don't want to make it easy for scum to find me.

Tragedy, do you suspect anyone other than me? Are you going to respond to my responses from yesterday?

Right now, Tragedy's my top suspect. Cworl just needs to die if he's not going to play the game. I'd be happy to see either of them lynched.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Tragedy »

I said MrTrow was also filled of scum as well.
Then again, why would you go investigate your top town read?

So you're saying that C-Worl needs to die, but you barely mentioned of Exe or whatever goes in?
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
MrTrow
MrTrow
Goon
MrTrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:14 am

Post by MrTrow »

@max:
just checking if i got this:
Smarg as a member of a janitor powered scumteam could fakeclaim cop relatively safe if they had just janitored the real cop (as 2 cops in a game this size isn`t going to happen)
as zinger claimed vt, he must be scum or vt, she did not have this advantage, thus the cop-claim would be a huge gambit if scum. (this completely covers what you were trying to say?)

@kcda: tragedy just stated a reasonable possibility (although smarg doesn`t have to be scum for it) , what i want to know is: did you conclude being blocked from not being able to come up with that example yourself, or do have absolute certainty(read: mod confirmation or using your blocking ability against that solution).
Working from the assumption you got blocked, thoughts on allignments?

@smarg:
3 things:
1: so you considered your 'result on GreyIce' more usefull than a 50+% chance on hitting scum?

2: I wasn`t asking about the range of your timemachine(indeed you shouldn`t answer that one), i was asking to what extend the targets of your investigation have to be in the same time as you, for the investigation to work. (as in :i can imagine the 'regular cop investigation' either work anyway or (more likely) have to exist(2.1.5) in the time you target them, for your watch and track abilities this is even less trivial), as (so far) you`ve only targeted casual bystanders, they were confirmed to exist (alive or otherwise) in every night, so you will not provide any information on your 'whenabouts' up until this point.

3:
smargaret wrote:I imagine scum chose to kill the confirmed innocent instead of me because they think they can convince you all to lynch me.

Calling BS on this one: your result is by no means confirmed innocent if you aren`t, is you are there is no way anyone can convince us to lynch you.
On top of that:

smargaret wrote:EBWOP ... FFS KCD I'm the COP! I get two investigations (one spent on GW, with an inno result, see the NUMEROUS times I've said he's town), a track, and a watch - my role is named Private Investigator, so I buy KCD's Elite Bodyguard claim. Town, go kill Amrunscum now, please, since I'm apparently dead anyway. Bah. I'll submit actions anyway blahblahblah.

You claimed because you believed kcda`s 'town-oneshot-vig+ targeting you' - claim, yet you completely forgot about it here?

VOTE: smargaret
By the way, your mum says hello.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

it doesn't matter really how it happened.

If i was blocked, i can block whoever Night X and my vig goes through, OR if smarg DID move i can block her that night, make her hold still and eat a bullet.

the smarg case is attractive...

OH. i blocked last night lemme know if ya need the target.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by C-Worl »

smargaret wrote:

Right now, Tragedy's my top suspect. Cworl just needs to die if he's not going to play the game. I'd be happy to see either of them lynched.

When did I say I wasn't going to play this game. I had posted in this thread twice today, one was pointing out my belief in Tragedy and the other was asking you a question. Killing GW actually benefits you more if you are mafia bc it shows that you were right when you said GW was innocent. Claiming you got an inno on Grey after he died also helps serve that end. So other than "Cworl's not going to play this game" which is wrong do you actually have any other reasons why you want me lynched or is this pure OMGUS from you?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Tragedy »

@MrTrow: You can't 'vote' someone.. I thought that was sort of established...
Just Vote to lynch, then nominate Smarg to kill..
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Kcda 1083 wrote:my vig shot is gone mod confirmed that to D2.

So, uh, why didn't smargaret die? Do you think she was protected or do you think someone blocked you?

---

smargaret 1091 wrote:BAH

I targeted grey ice last night. I got an inno on him too.

I targeted GW n1 because I'm not certain of my ability to read him. I targeted grey because he seemed to fall in that null zone for most of the town.

I'm kind of surprised to be alive, honestly.

These seem like reasonable investigations.

---

Max 1095 wrote:How exactly does roleblocking work in this game?
Would the mafia of had to block you N1, N2 or either night to prevent a kill?

I think either could've worked given how it broke down.

Max 1095 wrote:Zinger indeed has a history of self-voting as town.

Maybe Exe will listen to you.

---

MrTrow 1096 wrote:So you`re saying you didn`t time-travel your way out of that one?
Which means kcda is either lying or was blocked?

I don't find it hard to believe Kcda was blocked at all. He announced his plans way before they happened. If mafia have any sort of Roleblocker/Doctor/Redirector role, they could've easily stopped that kill (assuming smargaret is mafia).

Hmmm... but, actually, come to think of it, why would scum want to stop a kill on smargaret? I kind doubt the town still has more power (given that they'll likely have some time traveling PRs).

Interesting. You and Tragedy may be on to something here.

MrTrow 1096 wrote:True smarg-scum didn`t know GreyIce was going to be modkilled (something probably happened tonight(the last drop) as i believe the modkill would have taken place earlier), however, she DID know it before she CLAIMED the investigation.

Very good point. smargaret doesn't strike me as the type to fake investigations for the town's benefit, but her having two useless investigations surely does help the scumteam. You can't deny that.

---

Max 1097 wrote:However mafia claiming cop would of been a high-risk gambit that she took when Amrun was the likely lynch of the day. Since there was only one person eliminated from the game - which was a claimed VT - it is likely the town has a cop.

I think there's a good chance we have an investigative role of sorts, but, yes, I see your point. Hmmm... this is tough.

---

Tragedy 1101 wrote:Smargscum goes to the past and kills somebody within N1 on N2 -> Kcdaspot tries to kill smarg = It would mean that attempting to kill smarg when the target used their time machines is impossible.

Okay, but then address Max's point. Do you think the town has an investigative role or not?

---

MrTrow 1105 wrote:Smarg as a member of a janitor powered scumteam could fakeclaim cop relatively safe if they had just janitored the real cop (as 2 cops in a game this size isn`t going to happen)

Who do you think was the actual Cop then? Zinger or Amrun?

MrTrow 1105 wrote:1: so you considered your 'result on GreyIce' more usefull than a 50+% chance on hitting scum?

MrTrow 1105 wrote:You claimed because you believed kcda`s 'town-oneshot-vig+ targeting you' - claim, yet you completely forgot about it here?

I don't understand either of these points. Elaborate, please.

---

Kcda 1106 wrote:OH. i blocked last night lemme know if ya need the target.

Wait. You can do two things in one night or did you do this for N3?

---

Tragedy 1108 wrote:@MrTrow: You can't 'vote' someone.. I thought that was sort of established...

The Mod has been keeping track of votes all game as courtesy to us. Where have you been?

---

C-Worl, will you read over my comment to Doombunny in this post and answer it for me, please? I don't know how we're going to do this list. Uh... I guess like this for now. I might have to keep Amrun at third though?

1. Amrun
  2. C-Worl
  3. Exe
  4. MrTrow
  5. Tragedy
  6. Maxous
  7. smargaret
  8. Kcdaspot
  9. Zinger
  10. GreyICE
  11. imaginality
  12. GhostWriter
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:54 am

Post by Tragedy »

Well, in a game of 12/13, there usually has to be one investigative PR if there's a JOAT...
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:30 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

@ RC: i blocked someone N1.

and well, i would think that you could do to things in one night thanks to time travel...
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

two things in one night...

PREVIEW BUTTON STRIKES AGAIN
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Tasky »

Exe has requested replacement. Will replace him asap.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:49 am

Post by C-Worl »

RedCoyote wrote:
C-Worl, will you read over my comment to Doombunny in this post and answer it for me, please?

The question about whether or not he followed you?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:40 am

Post by RedCoyote »

The question about his role PM.

Boo @ Exe (but it is better than getting yourself Modkilled).
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Maxous »

@Mr.Trow - yes that covers it =)

By my thinking, KCD is only mafia if smargaret is mafia with him. KCD stated he vigged smargaret last night before any claim was made. If KCD is mafia and smargaret is town, KCD could of easily had smargaret killed N2 and went 'lol whoops well I made the shot N1 before any claim - there goes the cop.' That would of been an easy way to get rid of such a role. So he is still probably town.

Red Coyote (about smargaret) wrote:These seem like reasonable investigations

I agree. Theoretically it would be good cop play. It just looks bad that they're both dead.

Re: Mafia blocking KCD - they probably did it N1 to frame him when no vig kill went through. Then again the mafia knew KCD would vig one of smarg RC or Doombunney in that order (according to his suspicion list). If none of them are mafia then they would'nt of blocked his kill. So likely to be at least 1 there.
But I of course could prob name any 3 people in the game right now and say there is at least 1 mafia there. Point is keep that in mind - it might be useful later.

My list for reference

Amrun - prob mafia
Zinger - just in case
Exe - with imaginality gone he is the biggest suspect
Mr.Trow - not scummy but does'nt feel very town either.
C-Worl - I liked Doombunney for town so I'm willing to give this slot some slack
smargaret - claimed cop, no particular reason to disbeleive the claim, otherwise would be higher
Red Coyote - town read, but out of my town reads he would be the most likely to fool me
Tragedy - Town read, had a 'town-slip' earlier in the game
KCD - smargaret claiming cop has made it even less likely for me that KCD is mafia
Ghostwriter
Imaginality

I presume we no longer add GreyICE?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:19 am

Post by C-Worl »

RedCoyote wrote:
Kcda 738 wrote:IN CASE IT ISN'T CLEAR THAT WAS A JOKE.

let's not have another "Doctor Who" fiasco.

Lol. Good call, friend.

---

Kcda 741 wrote:working as zinger is apart of the scum team.

Why?

---

Grey 745 wrote:I'm sorry, the lack of reveal is seriously sapping my will to play this game. Do people want me to replace out?

Nope. Stop being a princess and deal with it.

---

imaginality 746 wrote:i believe Doombunny9's non-specific PR claim, because he as good as claimed town PR yesterday, when he said he assumed everyone had a time machine.

Oh, I forgot about that. Yeah, that's a good catch. It doesn't necessarily mean he's town aligned though.

---

Tragedy 747 wrote:-=-Jumping around Amrun-=-

Hey, you don't have to sell me there. Sign me up. I'm still fully prepared to see Amrun eat rope.

---

Doombunny 751 wrote:I understand you think that scum probably have time machines but you're missing the point to my question.

I think we're asking Kcda similar things. Do you follow me, Doombunny?

---

Amrun 752 wrote:I wish I knew what you were trying to say.

She's trying to say you're scum.

---

Max 761 wrote:Is the suspicion on Red Coyote based on Zinger being town or mafia? And in either instance..why exactly? Is it just for thinking Zinger was town?

I'd kind of like to know this as well!

---

Tragedy 765 wrote:Something's still strange of Kcdaspot.
If the -ELITE BODYGUARD- was claimed here, why wasn't he killed?
He mentioned he killed someone, unless by chance, he used the time machine to go back in time or ahead (Is this even possible?) and killed somebody.
I don't know how time machines work the way Tasky uses it.

I can't really read Kcdaspot's posts anymore, so I'll put him back to null...

His claim really just seems so over the top to be fake, in my opinion. It seems like it would really be hard for scum to keep track of all that stuff. Let's just keep the fire to his feet for now, but I appreciate you still shopping the idea that the claim is a tough one to swallow (because it is).

---

MrTrow 771 wrote:it wasn`t intended as a PR-claim.

Yeah, but, I mean, it is. You agree with that, right?

---

Tragedy 774 wrote:Then the next/latest post from MrTrow, he still says smarg is town.
Seriously, there's no chats with Smargaret and it simply feels awkward since MrTrow is ironically concerned with Smargaret, although they don't know the other person's alignment... Or by chance, they do.
Yes, sounds like Trow's defending Smarg here.

Good point, but what is he defending her from? It just doesn't seem like she's facing much heat. I don't know how you separate this from just having a normal town read on her based on reading her posts.

---

1. Amrun
  2. GreyICE
  3. Exe
  4. Maxous
  5. MrTrow
  6. smargaret
  7. Tragedy
  8. Doombunny9
  9. imaginality
  10. GhostWriter
  11. Kcdaspot
  12. Zinger

I'm kind of unsure where to put Zinger on my list now. I mean, I'm just going to take a chance and put him on the bottom because I don't really see how he could be scum.

I'm having trouble finding the question in this post. Can you bold it for me?
Show

MrTrow
MrTrow
Goon
MrTrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:26 am

Post by MrTrow »

(as i tried to post yesterday)
RedCoyote wrote:
MrTrow 1096 wrote:So you`re saying you didn`t time-travel your way out of that one?
Which means kcda is either lying or was blocked?

I don't find it hard to believe Kcda was blocked at all. He announced his plans way before they happened.

I don`t find it hard either, i`m asking both of them to take a stand on the situation.
3 possible situations(not mutualy exclusive):
1: smarg timetraveled her way out of it
2: someone blocked kcda
3: at least one of them is lying

Either way i don`t believe kcda`s forwardness with those plans was wise

MrTrow 1105 wrote:Smarg as a member of a janitor powered scumteam could fakeclaim cop relatively safe if they had just janitored the real cop (as 2 cops in a game this size isn`t going to happen)

Who do you think was the actual Cop then? Zinger or Amrun?

I think there is a misunderstanding here: neither of them was town-cop (they both claimed other town roles), i was requesting confirmation on max` statement that the only way smargscum was a serious gambit unless she just janitored copZinger(Amrun wasn`t lynched at the time discussed), because of zingers` claim he clearly wasn`t the cop.

I`m not buying smargs claim as normal cop-mechanics as well as time-travel mechanics are hard to combine, therefore i asked (hereby again) smargaret to clear up the time travel relevant details of her powers.

MrTrow 1105 wrote:1: so you considered your 'result on GreyIce' more usefull than a 50+% chance on hitting scum?

MrTrow 1105 wrote:You claimed because you believed kcda`s 'town-oneshot-vig+ targeting you' - claim, yet you completely forgot about it here?

I don't understand either of these points. Elaborate, please.

Smarg had the chance to use her 'watch-ability' on ghostwriter, someone she claimed to have an innocent-result on, thus a confirmed townie, thus a very likely kill
Considering she stated (thus probably believed) her claim would(did) directly result in GW`s death, watching gw last night would give her the name of the one performing the kill.
She used the argument 'i had to know the night involved to do that -> it was only 50% certain to work' to counter my point.
Result: she stated a 50% chance of watching scum kill a townie to be less valueble than a 'normal cop investigation'.

As for the second: I find it weird (to say the least) that a pr completely forgets the reason she full-claimed in the first place.
- KCDA: tonight i will kill smarg and there is nothing i can do about it now
- smarg: ow as i will die tonight anyway... claim
night
- smarg: ow it seems mafia decided not to kill me because they chose to kill a confirmed townie over an unconfirmed town-pr
Not realising the the 'obvious' reason why the mafia chose not to kill smarg (a town vig already claimed to go for that kill) while that reason was the very reason she claimed in the first plase, seems a lot like 'failing to keep track of one`s lies' to me.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:34 am

Post by C-Worl »

Nvrmnd I ISOd Redcoyote and CTR+f "Doombunny" and he just linked the wrong post. My role is Roleblocker.
Show

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Wait a second, Kcdaspot.
When you mentioned 'tonight' (From D2), did it mean you were going to travel back in time to kill someone or just kill someone on N2?

MrTrow wrote:
Smarg had the chance to use her 'watch-ability' on ghostwriter,
someone she claimed to have an innocent-result on, thus a confirmed townie, thus a very likely kill
Considering she stated (thus probably believed) her claim would(did) directly result in GW`s death, watching gw last night would give her the name of the one performing the kill.
She used the argument 'i had to know the night involved to do that -> it was only 50% certain to work' to counter my point.
Result: she stated a 50% chance of watching scum kill a townie to be less valueble than a 'normal cop investigation'.

Where did (s)he exactly say that (s)he had an ability to watch people?
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
MrTrow
MrTrow
Goon
MrTrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by MrTrow »

Tragedy wrote:Where did she exactly say that she had an ability to watch people?

here
2 investigations a track and a watch.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

Tragedy wrote:Wait a second, Kcdaspot.
When you mentioned 'tonight' (From D2), did it mean you were going to travel back in time to kill someone or just kill someone on N2?

on N1 I went to N2 and shot smarg.

i said this D2.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Tragedy »

So yeah, it makes more sense if she DID time travel... But, weird, wouldn't it be better to just track or watch the peeps instead of alignment determining, it makes less sense to just know their alignment instead of finding out who tried to kill him...
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

Tragedy wrote:So yeah, it makes more sense if she DID time travel... But, weird, wouldn't it be better to just track or watch the peeps instead of alignment determining, it makes less sense to just know their alignment instead of finding out who tried to kill him...

could have traveled back to N1 and investigated amrun. tells us if we lynched right or not.

investigating greyice was just poor play.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”