Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Battousai »

Goon is a role. Scum with xxx yyy and zzz is alignment.

Cop is a role. You are human is alignment.

Last post until I get a PM back from MoS.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:09 am

Post by SensFan »

I'm aware of the distinction. But I have a hard time understanding why you would object to posting without some key parts of information, but not others. For instance, "We're a Cop and Yos is Scum" or "We're Masons with Sens, who is confirmed" both seem like pretty important things to know, especially for someone who thinks it's cheating to post without knowing his scumpartners.
Combined with the reasons I mentioned earlier, this is even more evidence that there's something really fishy going on in the entire 'RC didn't tell me our role yet' subplot.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Zindaras »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Zindaras wrote:Not really liking the RC-wagon. I don't think it'll generate enough info. Also, as annoying as RC has been, at least Battousai will give us extra info. However, if Battousai continues posting like this, I'd start liking the RC-wagon.

Does not compute

This paragraph makes literally no sense.

I dislike the wagon because there's barely any info on the player slot. I like that Battousai actually posts stuff on other people. I dislike what he posted, as I find it scummy.

Happy?
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Battousai »

Zindaras- What don't you agree with that I pointed out and why? Do you find it scummy because you don't agree with it or that what I posted is more likely to come from scum and why?
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:37 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

MrBuddyLee wrote:@McQueso: please sell me on why Furcolow is town.

I don't think he's town, and at no point did I ever say he was. On top of that, I'm not going to spend my time defending a player that I don't know who is innocent or guilty. I don't know anyone else's alignment, and I can't know for sure unless we get a confirmed innocent through cop investigation or something. Furcolow is simply the lesser of two evils to me at this point.

I'm re-reading ToonFighter's ISO, and I'm still a bit sketchy on why everyone thinks he's scum. I posted earlier that many people straight-up voted him without explanation, which still concerns me. Albert B. Rampage's vote seems to be straight up OMGUS. Ranmaru voted Toon Fighter for "voting someone he thinks is innocent", but Toon Fighter accuses Furcolow of being a scumbag multiple times. Kison votes Toon Fighter for "terrible votes", which is a line of reasoning I disagree with but at least makes sense to me. The whole wagon seems to be crap. I'm not saying TF is innocent, but I just plain don't understand what people see in him.

ReaperCharlie should die. Not just because of his insanely scummy play, but also because it would give us a treasure trove of information after he flips. Battousai's initial post had more information than all of RC's content combined, but after that, there's not a lot from him that would redeem my faith in the hydra. Vote stands.
"Only a fool quotes himself." -BrianMcQueso
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:44 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

@MBL
TF is either scum or a VI, either way the way the wagons on him are acting I want to see what is actually going on there since they are growing fast and falling apart fast with little reasoning each time.
RC needs to calm down, but I dont think he is really scum for anything here. ABR too. Same with Sens, all of them need to just shut up a little. This is almost as bad as the "rage post" people who already ruin games on this site. If they dont I would be happy vigging/lynching them so they stop trying to force the game and not let anyone else get a word in.
Ran/GB im torn on, I thought GB was scummy but have a slight town read on Ran so far.
Poro I would be exceedingly happy with a vig of, sure he is one of the people I always read as scum, but the entire play from the slot has been very underwhelming.
Furc I still say is kinda town from his day one still to me, and that I dont like the members of that wagon he had.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:33 am

Post by SensFan »

Really not liking LF's last post. But I won't explain why so that I don't get vigged for forcing the game and
literally
stopping anyone else from posting.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

@McQueso
, you sounded pretty certain Furcolow was scum yesterday. I'm curious to know more about why you now see him as the lesser of two evils. Your overall posts read more like "ReaperCharlie is useless town" to me than "ReaperCharlie is obvScum". Please clarify.

You say this about ReaperCharlie:
McQueso wrote:Not just because of his insanely scummy play, but also because it would give us a treasure trove of information after he flips.

And this:
McQueso wrote:I'm not going to spend my time defending a player that I don't know who is innocent or guilty.

So how do you expect a trove of information from a wagon on a player you admit is somewhat unreadable due to his lack of participation? As an exercise here, please point out the player you'd find most likely scum if ReaperCharlie flips scum, and the player most likely scum if ReaperCharlie flips town.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Correcting that post slightly, McQueso, your posts read more like "ReaperCharlie is
useless
" to me than "ReaperCharlie is obvScum".
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@Brian:

I just didn't like these two posts. I also thought it would be a good place to start placing a vote.

Toon Fighter wrote:I just noticed this new attack on Furcolow, and I'm trying to be impartial, but there are evidence that may support his innocence.

1) As you may notice if you search for posts made by him, he didn't post anything* between May 1 and May 6. He may have been V/LA BUT
1b) He never said he'd be V/LA at any point of this game*, supporting the active lurking theory
2) He did show up just in time to answer a vote on him, and he had only made 3 posts before that one

As I am not getting anything satisfactory out of DeathNote (or any more scummy reads) I shall
unvote
and
vote: Furcolow
. Let's see how you act with a little more pressure on you. I want answers.

* He didn't post in any of the games he is playing in, and there are several, and he never said he'd be V/LA in any of them. Interpret that as you may. And yes, I know discussion of other games is frowned upon, but I just had to mention these facts.

Here, he is trying to balance out the alignment of Furcow. He says it is for pressure, that he wants answers. Next page:

Toon Fighter wrote:Speaking of which, where is he now? He was here only 1 hour ago. Now that we are discussing his lurking habits, the scum bag should show up

He is already convinced that he is scum. That was what I didn't like about him, that he gave up the 'benefit of the doubt' for Furc....

Err wait. Sensfan countered his argument about Furc possibly being innocent. Still, it seemed TF let Sens have his way there. Even so, I will concede my vote on TF.

Unvote Vote: ABR

Third FoS. Again, he doesn't scumhunt much. After Zindy posts suspicion on him, he refutes with saying "NO U!" The TF vote was the same. He seems to pl people that annoy him, yet he doesn't really seem to be into the game whatsoever. Plus, this wagon needs love.

@Llama: Why does TF seem like a vi to you?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

This wagon does not need love, TF, Zindy, Internet Stranger wagons need some sugar.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Ranmaru wrote:After Zindy posts suspicion on him, he refutes with saying "NO U!"

Wtf. They keep saying I have a double standard which makes me scummy. The reason I voted vezok was different than the reason I voted Furcolow, and none of my votes were because someone "didn't contribute" or "plays bad".

Vezok is a special case because he joins too many games and plays poorly in all of them, and ruins my enjoyment by claiming vanilla for nothing. I don't tolerate players who self-vote like Furcolow, although it isn't necessarily scummy. But if you intentionally play badly then you are clearly scum or trying to help scum.

I have clearly outlined my defense and yet these cockroaches keep springing out of the woodwork with the same invalid arguments. Zindaras is a bigot and if you actually read the hypocrisies he types with a critical perspective, you will realize he is pulling his fake suspicions out of his ass.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Yeah, that bigot Zindaras, always coming down on French-Canadians.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:39 pm

big·ot·ed/ˈbigətid/Adjective
1. Obstinately convinced of the superiority or correctness of one's own opinions and prejudiced against those who hold different opinions.

Does that not accurately represent Zindaras?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

First off, no, it doesn't at all.

Secondly, let's not pretend that the word bigot doesn't have clear connotations of being prejudiced against a group based on religion, race or ethnicity.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by BrianMcQueso »

@MBL: I've said this before, but there's a difference between a lurker (which is "useless town") and players who actively provide no information. ReaperCharlie has posted many times, but never shares his opinions about who he thinks is scum, or anything related to the game other than defending his own inactivity. It's not that I don't have a read on him, but that my read is that he is intentionally not making his opinions known so they can't be used against him.

MBL is asking me to speculate on what my opinions will be whether or not RC flips town or scum. I'm not exactly comfortable doing that because the results of the nightkills and other information garnered from discussion must be taken into consideration. Nevertheless, I'll play along. I'm currently subscribing to InternetStranger's theory that Albert B. Rampage isn't attacking RC the way he attacked Furcolow because they're buddies. If RC flips scum, I would want to lynch ABR tomorrow. If RC flips town and I had no other leads to go on from other discussion, I would probably go back to suspecting Furcolow because of his suspicious play yesterday. I also have my eye on LlamaFluff. And I'd probably take a harder look at this ToonFighter wagon, since it seems to be the talk of the town.

For those attacking me for no longer voting Furcolow, hey, I've only got one vote. And if I switched back to Furc, you know I'd get the exact same line: "Hey BMQ, why aren't you voting RC? I thought you said he was scummy!"
"Only a fool quotes himself." -BrianMcQueso
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:After Zindy posts suspicion on him, he refutes with saying "NO U!"

Wtf. They keep saying I have a double standard which makes me scummy. The reason I voted vezok was different than the reason I voted Furcolow, and none of my votes were because someone "didn't contribute" or "plays bad".

Vezok is a special case because he joins too many games and plays poorly in all of them, and ruins my enjoyment by claiming vanilla for nothing. I don't tolerate players who self-vote like Furcolow, although it isn't necessarily scummy. But if you intentionally play badly then you are clearly scum or trying to help scum.

I have clearly outlined my defense and yet these cockroaches keep springing out of the woodwork with the same invalid arguments. Zindaras is a bigot and if you actually read the hypocrisies he types with a critical perspective, you will realize he is pulling his fake suspicions out of his ass.

My favorite part of this ALBERTRAGE!!! Is that doesn't mention ReaperCharlie in the entire post. AT ALL. Now THAT's distancing at its finest.

ReaperCharlie/Batt need to hang and ionce they flip scum, Albert is next.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Medicated Lain »

Ugh, reading through the TF ISO is pretty useless and painful... one little tip for you TF: reference what you are talking about.
I can see a bit of the case against him when I look through these posts, but certainly not the main points some folk were pushing.
That went like:
TF attacks deathnote for supporting the idea of a lynch on Vez, after Yos does the same.
Everyone gets on TF about making a suspicion and a vote, very early in the game.
The first argument against deathnote... looking in context, makes a lot of sense to me. Deathnote's post about lynching Vez did seem to be just following suit of Yos's post, and looking to create a wagon early on. I mean given how early in the game it was, TF made a point attempting to move away from the Vez wagon, and I don't really see how that's scummy, really it seems quite the opposite.

Deathnote later posted more on his stance, clearing things up a bit.. but truth be told, I haven't really looked there a lot either, maybe I will look that way soon.

I don't like how TF's information is laid out though. All the posts are very difficult to read without context.. could this be on purpose for confusion. Not very strong attempts to honestly make lynches either, seems very wishy washy about what to do... except on Furc, when the bandwagon had already occurred. The way he pointed to Furc in general, isn't very pleasing... especially this post:
Toon fighter wrote:I just noticed this new attack on Furcolow, and I'm trying to be impartial, but there are evidence that may support his innocence.

1) As you may notice if you search for posts made by him, he didn't post anything* between May 1 and May 6. He may have been V/LA BUT
1b) He never said he'd be V/LA at any point of this game*, supporting the active lurking theory
2) He did show up just in time to answer a vote on him, and he had only made 3 posts before that one

As I am not getting anything satisfactory out of DeathNote (or any more scummy reads) I shall unvote and vote: Furcolow . Let's see how you act with a little more pressure on you. I want answers.

* He didn't post in any of the games he is playing in, and there are several, and he never said he'd be V/LA in any of them. Interpret that as you may. And yes, I know discussion of other games is frowned upon, but I just had to mention these facts.

"Furc isn't particularly scummy, but let's throw more votes on him anyway"
I don't like this reasoning.

TF isn't innocent as pure daylight, but throwing a vote onto Furc isn't nearly as bad as throwing a vote on Surye, if you ask me. More than anything, because we cannot be as sure about Furc as we can about Surye's alignment/role. However, I think the possibility holds greater ABR is scum with Furc. If TF is scum, I think it's possible that he is part of a second scum group. But I think it's more likely that TF is just not very effective town, rather than anti town. However, his logic against ABR is sound to me!

Woo! Love for the ABR kill! That's what we need more of! Seriously folk, @those of you not voting for ABR, what about my case does not show that ABR is the best choice? Have you looked on your own? That's all you need do, if you don't believe me.
If you're not remembered, then you never existed.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:17 pm

You are obsessed with me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Deadline is upon us.

There are 4 votes on me.

You need to vote for me now, join another wagon or make a damn good case to lynch someone.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Uh....I appriciate the sentament, albert, but deadline's not for another 8 days, right?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:47 pm

I have a rock solid claim.

I'm Neo.

I'm a
vig1lante
. I killed vezok with great satisfaction last night.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
v
ezok
I
g
ot
l
ittle
a
dvice,
n
ot
t
o
e
nrage you, but dood, ffs, take a hint and learn to play mafia instead of joining every large theme and annoying everyone

Hey Zindy, start scumhunting NOW if you are worth half the salt you say you are.

You work for me now.

And I swear to God I will kill the first person that suggests that I'm a SK. You think I'm bluffing? I murdered vezokpiraka without a scum read on him last night. Don't test me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:55 pm

From now on, you work for me too Medicated Lain. Place your vote on the real scum, not me.

Unvote, vote Internet Stranger

Still I say he is the douchy scumbag we need to get.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Way to be pro town there, Albert. Killing people you dont like instead of hunting down scum. Bravo on your uselessness, Albert, Bravo! Why not grow a set of balls and just kill me tonight instead of this bullshit gambit?

And what the fuck is a vig1lante? MOS cant spell anymore? I know Neo was some badass hacker, but a script kiddie? Why not go all the way and go with V1g1l@nt3? Any idiot can breadcrumb shit all over the place, that doesnt impress anyone anymore except the feeble minded.

Now I what am I supposed to do? Drop Charlie and OMGUS the hell out of Albert? He hasnt done much today except be a hypocrite all over Charlie anyways.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Hmmm. The vezo kill does line up with his push for him D1.

IS: I'd guess you would start with verifying the claim, and ask Albert more questions.

Like why he claimed a bit early and such.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”