Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Stop being non-hydra'd and more lame than I am.

I wanna kill all the scumz today. Which may not be possible if RC was a SK but we can get close.
And Max's ballsy paranoia of me being a lyncher, although silly, was decently thought out and I think more likely to come from town than scumz given that if he's scum it would just increase the chances of me murderizing him.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Unicorn plan +1
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Katsuki »

C-Worl Maxous double lynch would also be swell.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Vi »

Drunken Unicorn Master wrote:Vi. Your next kill will be mykonian.

Town's next duel victim will be Maxous, and I will duel him, and come out the victor.

So it has been written, so shall it come to pass.

<3
Pretty much all of the above.

Maxous, just go ahead and claim. I'm so sick of people dodging around claims at this point.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

I don't see how my claim would change anything at all regarding people opinion on me. Either I am town or not. It will be beneficial when I win this duel that I have not claimed.

As for Gamma being town, I had him/her as town until this poorly thought through duel was initiated, and I have reversed my read. At any case, I am not going to vote myself to lose this duel, and every flipped initiating duelist (Lu Bu and Guan Yu) so far has flipped anti-town.

Gamma insistent repetition of "Ludi is scum" "so scum" is a rather poor argument, merely repeating the same statement many times to get it to sink in. If I lose, he will merely tuck his tail between his legs and say he was wrong and needs to 'recalibrate' or some other such thing.

He will then attempt to get away scot free. Seriously, on a reread, I have had trouble identifying what he has done that is particularly town sided. His role is equally as likely scum as town, he has pushed on a ton of town players, and is generally closed lipped.

As for 'not suspecting t-bone' I nailed that joker on his first post in the game and didnt back off except for one statement on his post that in fact DID sound town.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh hey look its Bastard Bros softdefending Magister while still having him on his scumlist

Bastard wrote:Magister Ludi's spec talk is very unneeded. It appears I speak for myself, based on reactions to the post I made. Really, if it continues, I'll try my best to keep up but I naturally feel like it's unhelpful, so I'll follow my instincts.

Toasty and Iecerint's votes on Magister are the spots I would expect mafia to attach themselves to on a wagon. I can somewhat keep up and understand flavor talk is unhelpful, but the strong persistence (and 7 votes now) make me doubtful of whether Magister deserves it. Either way, quick votes still put me off to the lynch. I will have to look at TT and Iecerint again in the morning or afternoon tomorrow.

Bastard's next post wrote:Almost maybe scum, Gamma, Magister, iecerint, Toasty, Deity, Vi

And Ludi trying to confirm T-bone scum as town.
Magister Ludi wrote:Maybe we can test both of these? We vote for T-Bone to win up until one less than supposeably needed, and then he should win, but Iece won't die, and then... Two confirmed town? Does confirming these abilities confirm them as town?

And him saying that T-bone's post which included his claim was town and then saying the claim was bad once a few people disagreed with it.

And I've given reasons why I think Ludi's scum pretty much every time I've called him that.

And I've given quite few posts with reads on most of the players in the game and who I'd like dead between them.

In non-Ludi matters if myko doesn't post at all today he'll get BaM-modkilled. Would still like to massclaim and seriously want to see arguments against it if you disagree, because I really don't think anyone except Vi has a chance of dying tonight, meaning everyone else is pretty much staying alive and getting info until tomorrow.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Vi »

Magister Ludi wrote:It will be beneficial when I win this duel that I have not claimed.
Great expectations...

Magister Ludi wrote:As for Gamma being town, I had him/her as town until this poorly thought through duel was initiated,
Well okay.

Gammagooey wrote:In non-Ludi matters if myko doesn't post at all today he'll get BaM-modkilled.
I think BaM modkills only apply to full game Days.

Gammagooey wrote:I really don't think anyone except Vi has a chance of dying tonight,
You're not worried?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Not really. Only one kill a night for 3 days straight and I don't think I've stopped any with roleblocks, meaning either really weird stuff, Red being part of a weirdthirdpartything, or being a SK (which really does make the most sense), and a dayvig is way scarier than an extra dueler.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Drunken Unicorn Master »

AlmasterGM wrote:Alright, so here's the secret stuff I was talking about.

One of my passive abilities, called "intelligence," confirms that there are three anti-town factions in the game.
In other words, we're (almost certainly) dealing with two scumteams and a serial killer. I initially planned to hold on to this information in an attempt to catch someone in a lie (e.g., the serial killer fakeclaiming vig, or something). However, RedCoyote's flip negates that potential benefit and it's likely there will be two people dead tonight anyway, so I see no reason not to claim now.

As a side note, this information is why I was so adamant about trusting obvtownies to duel scum. It's multiscum, so even if we accidentally label scum town, they still have an incentive to honestly hunt and nail the other team in order to look obvtown.

Here's how we can use this information to our advantage: Scum already know that this is multiscum from the size of their teams. With 20 players I would guess 3 person scumteams ... possibly 4, but that's unlikely. 3/17 or 3/1/16 is unheard of - thus scum are automatically going to know the setup is 3/3/14 or 3/3/1/13. Thus, what we are looking for is people who already seem certain that it's multiscum. It's not a slam-dunk tell, of course, but I think it's definitely something.

My secret towntell on GreyICE was this.

GreyICE iso #22 wrote:Hey AGM, time to bus your buddy.

GreyICE iso #24 wrote:Oh right, this could be two teams. Fair point. I'd hate to lynch you for being the wrong sort of scum. That'd be downright rude

The manner in which he "discovers" the possibility of multiscum sounds way too natural and legitimate for me. Don't get me wrong, I HATE everything else about his play, but this was enough for me to at least discount lynching him before I came forth with this information and discussed it with other people. However, GreyICE lost a LOT of that town cred in this post:

GreyICE iso #32 wrote:AGM is free scum or your money back. Why? He was pushing me and then backed off with LOLSEKRET META TELL. This is obvious bullshit. Is no sekret meta tell.
He just figures that he's declaring a general truce with the other scumteam for day 1.
Joke is on him, I is not scums.

With town as heavily non-VT as the OP suggests, is not 1+SK, is 1+1

Emphasis mine. Here, GreyICE is 100% certain about multiscum, which is the exact scumtell I was looking for. Moreover, this "heavy non-VT" assumption doesn't exist ANYWHERE in the OP. All it says is everybody gets to do something if they win a duel, which isn't even that good, since (in most cases) only one person will be winning a duel per day. Thus, GreyICE is moving WAAAY back up on my scumlist. Near the top, now.

It's memorial day weekend so I don't have a ton of time right now, but I will be combing through the rest of the thread when I get a chance to look for more reads surrounding this issue.

More good info.

Somebody make up a list of who is who, factionwise. I would, but I just had a guest come over.

I'll be back later to check on your work (and correct you).
Expect massive differences in our posting styles, but just in case it's not clear: We are SO town. :)
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:33 pm

RayFrost wrote:Holy shit. Deity's town.

Like seriously. Wow. :goodposting: Mind = blown etc Actually reading it rather than skimming at some point,; but for now he's a town read.

KEKEKEKE, your post following Deity's massive ISOing post isn't helping your case here, RF.

Not to mention most of his reads are completely wrong. (i.e. inHim, AGM, us, mykonian, Maxous, GreyICE, Amrun, elvis_knits)

Hahahahah wow that's bad. And you are like "OMG 0_0 YOOOO TOWN"

LOL
Expect massive differences in our posting styles, but just in case it's not clear: We are SO town. :)
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Vi wrote:...

Revised extermination ranking is as follows.

TIER I - TARGETED FOR IMMEDIATE EXTERMINATION

GreyICE

inHimshallibe

elvis_knits

B4574rD Br05

*Magister Ludi //(first to bring up two scumteams and speculate in-depth on it, softclaimed scum power as mentioned before in post 361)

TIER II

*RayFrost - *Maxous - *Iecerint //(Iecerint pushed Ludi heavily for slip)
Amrun

TIER III

DeityKabuto
//(if DeityKabuto is some savant who has only been pretending to play dumb I will :? )
*Drunken Unicorn Master
*Katsuki
*C-Worl

TIER IV

Juls

*Gammagooey
*mykonian
AlmasterGM

System...
All
players in TIER I expected to flip scum.

How does it feel to be SO WRONG about Tier I? Just wanted to know.

Also, wanted to let you know that loose-cannoning will no longer be accepted.

You are now the town's tool, or else you're getting lynched. That is all.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Juls wrote:Thats B.S. myko and I almost want to vote you to lose on principle.

dam#, I wish she WOULD have. mykonian needs to die SO bad right now.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:43 pm

elvis_knits wrote:
Vi wrote:
mykonian 822... Insufficient certainty for simple Y/N answer. Very large red flag thrown by Maxous in previous 72 hours. Extermination of Maxous not disallowed, but not priority.

Also, I'm not sure if my point about a possible RedCoyote-Maxous tie got lost in the wall. But RC's first wall post he votes and unvotes maxous in the same post then votes someone else (I think toasty). So the maxous vote was basically meaningless. Looks like scumbuddy distancing to me.

Nope, not distancing, but I should have kept it on Maxous.

Sorry, toast. You were scummy as @#$& though.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:45 pm

mykonian wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
Vi wrote:
mykonian 822... Insufficient certainty for simple Y/N answer. Very large red flag thrown by Maxous in previous 72 hours. Extermination of Maxous not disallowed, but not priority.

Also, I'm not sure if my point about a possible RedCoyote-Maxous tie got lost in the wall. But RC's first wall post he votes and unvotes maxous in the same post then votes someone else (I think toasty). So the maxous vote was basically meaningless. Looks like scumbuddy distancing to me.

That was exactly what I was thinking at that moment, but discarded it as too obvious.

And it probably is. RC isn't the player to give his buddy away that easily.

lol whoops I guess she was talking about RedCoyote, not me. Dam# I wish I would have voted Maxous then (sh*t I don't remember, I don't re-read my own posts) ... well, w/e. Maybe he(redcoyote) WAS distancing. That'd certainly be easy to find out.

When is Maxous dying, people? He and mykonian need to get the f*ck outta here like NOW times.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Also, mykonian dueling inHim instead of elvis_knits is 100% BULLSH#T.

MYKONIAN NEEDS TO DIE. CAN I SAY IT ANY LOUDER? I WILL SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS.

wow, I'm leftshifting. this is unlike me.

but this town is sooooooooooooo dumb so far.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Reaper I'd ask you why you're being such a douchebag but.

I still don't really see where all the myk hate is coming from, you should explain it to me super slowly and carefully.

And you really don't have any grounds to say anything considering how useless you've been for most of this game.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Gammagooey wrote:I'm super amazing and I'm not answering any stupid rolefishing questions today kthanks.

This post by Gamma reminds me of scum happy with their wide level of town-cred, looking to push their luck by "changing" their claim. Obviously scum have daytalk, as there is no night. If he's scum, he's either smart enough to embellish his claim with pieces of his buddies' abilities, or he's getting advice to do it on the fly.

Lynch All Liars certainly comes to mind here. Gammagooey's multiple-duel ability (and apparently his claimed OTHER ability?) would benefit scum just as much as town, especially if he were to gain an early town read.

However, his previous posting along with almost everything about him continues to give me a town vibe. FML. I am so suspicious of everyone right now.

But I am going to trust Gamma. If I get stabbed in the back, I'll never trust him again. I thought he was scum once in PWMafia so we lynched him but he flipped town. Stop saying scummy things that make me think things, Gamma. Grrrrr.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

last sentence is referring to
DUM wrote:but this town is sooooooooooooo dumb so far.

just in case it isn't clear.
why you ninjaz.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:59 pm

AlmasterGM wrote:Soooo you've been following along but you don't have any reads on the first 37 pages?

Wut.

To me this sounds like, "I had reads, but then I drew a scum role PM, so now I need to completely rethink this game from a scum point of view."

If only AGM was able to sell his obvtown pills at the market so other obvtownies could shine like this. :(
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Also: MLudi and mykonian are not scum together.

Magister Ludi, are you an alt? And if not, do you have playing experience on other sites?
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:08 pm

RayFrost wrote:I find the t-bone entrance to be sub-par in the "what an underwhelming replacement" rather than an alignment tell. T-bone. Read the thread. Provide content. Preferably now. Chop chop.

This also doesn't look good from RF.

Maybe it's confirmation bias because I know 100% that t-Bone was scum, but to be fair, it was PRETTY F*CKIN OBVIOUS from his posting (plus AGM's amazingly accurate and obviously awesome attacks on him) that he was scum.

This reads like scum buddying up to who they think is town. As I previously stated, scum MUST have daytalk (because there IS no night), so there's no reason for RF to make a post like this if he were talking to his scumbuddy.

Ergo I postulate that RF and T-Bone are not scum together. Whether RF genuinely had a town read on Tbone is anyone's guess but this post is fishy as ALL GET OUT. Soooo anyways, RF creeping down to the scum-gutters. WTF ray. WTF.

It got lost in my massive post from yesterday night, but for the record, I have had one HECK of a time trying to read Magister Ludi and RayFrost. I honestly can't tell which either of them are. Every now and then they'll do something that's like "blatant towntell" in my book, and then they'll turn around and do something that's "glaring scumtell" a few pages later. It's sooooo frustrating. you guys need to improve your play, and probably need to die because I do NOT want either of you around at LYLO.

Of the two, I would prefer RF's death more, but you are both far removed from my bloodlust levels for Maxous and Mykonian. Both of htem need to die LIEK NAO style.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Amrun wrote:T-Bone, if you have suspicions from before you replaced in, share them. Now.

And then read. And then share again.

Same as RF, but already flipped scum. Lulz.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:10 pm

Maxous wrote:Basically parroting here but:
T-Bone makes an entry post, 2 people question aspects of said post. He reacts with "But nice that you two (AGM, Ludi) quickly jump on something very insignificant, I'll keep that in mind." - Total defence reaction to people questioning him, 'I'll keep it in mind' meaning you will be scummy if you keep questioning but I'm not actually going to call you scummy.

AGM questions him more and T-Bone changes his tune in post 958 calling Ludi very scummy(why did'nt he say that the first time?) and AGM is looking for any reason for a lynch and only interested in his survival i.e. scum (why did'nt he say this the first time either?)
'I just entered the game therefore my posts should not be answereable'. And he would'nt even give a basic idea of who is suspicious to him...apart from his omgus on Ludi.
Looks like maf to me.

VOTE: Gammagooey
Let me get this straight...we have a doctor in this game, that could of protected Gamma every night. So he would'nt die.
Gamma can constantly use his ability to give the town 2 lynches a day.
There is my ability also.
And Gamma is town? As if the game is going to be broken like that...
His refusual to share his character and why he can do it does'nt help either - particulary since we already know his ability.
I'm banking he is some kind of third party lyncher.

Aaaannndddd, Maxous does the EXACT SAME THING. But he goes a step further and RECOUNTS THE ENTIRE SERIES OF EVENTS in a stupid play-by-play that's absolutely worthless. Then he votes, and SURPRISE SURPRISE, IT'S NOT FOR *EITHER* TBONE *OR* AGM.

Hellllllllloooooooooooo RUNNING INTERFERENCE.

Maxous is scum with Tbone yo. Count it.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:13 pm

elvis_knits wrote:Blah, I'm so mad about how this went down. I was fine with having to duel because I don't htink I've played that well and it was seeming inevitable. But DK dueling me like this is so fucked up. He completely ignored my claim, when actually Gammagoey RB'ing me supports that I am telling the truth. I feel like he just jumped at the chance to kill a PR. I'm also feeling like you all are scum at this point, but I guess that's not possible, and not very helpful. I will try to organize my thoughts before I die so that I can maybe help a little on the way out.

I beg you:

Don't let individual players decide the duel.
Don't let duelists get away without claiming.
Kill every player who duels without consent.

I really think if you don't do the above from here on out, town loses.

NEEDS TO BE REPEATED.

AGAIN.

AND AGAIN.

AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:14 pm

elvis_knits wrote:Blah, I'm so mad about how this went down. I was fine with having to duel because I don't htink I've played that well and it was seeming inevitable. But DK dueling me like this is so fucked up. He completely ignored my claim, when actually Gammagoey RB'ing me supports that I am telling the truth. I feel like he just jumped at the chance to kill a PR. I'm also feeling like you all are scum at this point, but I guess that's not possible, and not very helpful. I will try to organize my thoughts before I die so that I can maybe help a little on the way out.

I beg you:

Don't let individual players decide the duel.
Don't let duelists get away without claiming.
Kill every player who duels without consent.

I really think if you don't do the above from here on out, town loses.

AND AGAIN.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”