Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Page 4?!? We are on 48!

Albert, is Charlie really the beacon of shining scumhunting badassery that youre implying here? How is this no different than Furc or Vezo? Hey Charlie, can you do a self vote to satisfy ABR please? Apparently thats the only reason he wont vote for you.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Internet Stranger wrote:So ABR, how much effort is Charlie putting then?

Not much so far, but I only played with him twice while I played vezok 5 times. Once I get a pattern on someone, I am overcome with bloodlust. Same thing with Furc, this is my first or second game with him, everyone has bad games.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Ranmaru »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Up to about page 5. Should have time to catch up a little more tonight.

After that's done, it's analysis time. Scum, beware my hunting skillz!

Hopefully that'll be before the 22d (that's when the deadline is, right?)

Check this. How did you revert to Page four? This was his second post in the game.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:So ABR, how much effort is Charlie putting then?

Not much so far, but I only played with him twice while I played vezok 5 times. Once I get a pattern on someone, I am overcome with bloodlust. Same thing with Furc, this is my first or second game with him, everyone has bad games.

That shouldn't matter. You should judge his in-game actions separately from his past-game actions. This is my first time playing with RC and I can already find his purpose as useless and dead weight, and slightly scummy. (Because he hammered without explaining or without even catching up over night)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:21 am

Ranmaru wrote:You should judge his in-game actions separately from his past-game actions.

People who tell me how I should do things amuse me.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:23 am

I think ABR is simply caught and now backed into a corner. Sucks to be busted like that isnt it ABR? You just chained a giant useless albatross around your neck didnt you?

Even so, watch ABR doing his best politician style posturing is hilarious. I say we lynch RC for uselessness and possible scummyness. If he flips scum, ABR is next. There is no way ABR gets to attack Vezo and Furc with one reason, but lets Charlie completely off the hook for the same thing. I smell scumbuddies.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:28 am

Nobody is surprised at your attempt to get me lynched, Internet Stranger.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:My main suspects are Internet Stranger, Zindaras, Medicated Lain and Gummy.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:30 am

Internet Stranger wrote:There is no way ABR gets to attack Vezo and Furc with one reason, but lets Charlie completely off the hook for the same thing.

vezok: does nothing in 5 games
furc: self-votes, does nothing in 1 game
reaper: does nothing in 1 game

Different reasons.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:38 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nobody is surprised at your attempt to get me lynched, Internet Stranger.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:My main suspects are Internet Stranger, Zindaras, Medicated Lain and Gummy.

Since now youre deliberately not noticing, im trying to get Charlie lynched. What exactly are you afraid of ABR? Im only interested in you if Charlie flips scum. Does that mean that you indeed do have something to be worried about?

And the bullshit reasons all look the same to me. Youre propping up an useless player after you were adamant to go after the useless ones. Which means that Charlie has a special place in your heart. So unless you two are sending dirty pictures to each other and wanking it on the side, it means that there is a likely scumlink here and you missed the chance to bus Charlie.

Your only recourse now is to play brick wall and hope it goes away.

Im still going to push a Charlie lynch. If have nothing to worry about being linked to Charlie, then park a vote on him. We get rid of an useless player (with possible scum leanings) and you get to clear your name in the process. And we know that youre definitely in favor of getting rid of useless players, unless they are your scumbuddy, that is.
Show

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:41 am

Internet Stranger wrote:im trying to get Charlie lynched.

Charlie is easier to mislynch than myself. You are trying to lynch me tomorrow, eventually, whenever the opportunity presents itself.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:44 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Charlie is easier to mislynch than myself. You are trying to lynch me tomorrow, eventually, whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Apparently you just stepped off the time machine to make that prediction? Im only interested in you if Charlie flips scum. Youre the one that chose to chain yourself to Charlie.

If Charlie flips innocent, you have nothing to worry about. What possible argument could I make then?

That is of course, if youre worried that I just totally called out you and your scumbuddy. Thats about the only reason you should have to be worried about. Its a rather simple premise here Albert. You can hem and haw all you want, but if Charlie flips scum, youre next.
Show

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:53 am

OK. If Toon Figther flips scum, you're next.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:You should judge his in-game actions separately from his past-game actions.

People who tell me how I should do things amuse me.

So, you are telling me you are having a hard time deciding whether to vote RC or not because you have not been in games with him before? What do you THINK of his in-game actions regardless?

I have only played with LlamaFluff, Nobody Special (Who is AWOL now even though he is posting else where), and CES ONCE before. Should this apply to me?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Why would IS want to lynch you?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Ranmaru »

EBWOP: *Rather then lynching you for connections to RC
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:19 am

Post by SensFan »

Jesus, people. RC is posting almost 2 posts per hour on-site and has over 20 posts in this game, INCLUDING A FUCKING HAMMER! Why is everyone so hellbent on letting him keep sliding through and/or letting his 'Phone a Friend' lifeline come in and bail his ass out?
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Ranmaru »

SensFan wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:Nope.

But I clearly explained why I was waiting until today.

Get off my nuts.

Oh, right.

Well, then, just so everyone in this game knows, I've decided to wait until I see ABR's flip (if and when it comes) to talk about my reads after that, since I think it will be good to just read the game after I know if I should just sheep his views. That's the cool thing to do, right?

In the meantime,
Unvote; Vote: RC

Ok, so you say you are waiting for ABR to flip to give your reads. You also say you are going to sheep him, yet he is now voting TF. Sup?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:12 am

Post by SensFan »

Ranmaru wrote:
SensFan wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:Nope.

But I clearly explained why I was waiting until today.

Get off my nuts.

Oh, right.

Well, then, just so everyone in this game knows, I've decided to wait until I see ABR's flip (if and when it comes) to talk about my reads after that, since I think it will be good to just read the game after I know if I should just sheep his views. That's the cool thing to do, right?

In the meantime,
Unvote; Vote: RC

Ok, so you say you are waiting for ABR to flip to give your reads. You also say you are going to sheep him, yet he is now voting TF. Sup?

Please, please,
please
tell me you're joking.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Nope. I was looking through your ISO for your reads, and asked about that. Can you clarify?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

ReaperCharlie wrote:If y'all were paying attention, you'd know that I was hydra'ing with Battousai, and our account hasn't been activated yet.

That doesn't actually justify why you did nothing day 1, voted for a townie who got lynched without giving any reason, and then did nothing on day 2.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Battousai »

Ok, this activiation thing is taking too long... I'll just copy/paste with timestamp in the hydra for ISOing...

For the record, I've been told alignment.

I'm up to around page 16 (though I skipped a few pages between 7-14, as after page 6 or so I was interested in the wagons and how they came about.

I saw SensFan as scummy in that he was the first to mention multiple anti-town factions. Then when I read these recent posts attacking RC, I was thinking, at least you are consistent (see: Furcolow). Though the difference there, and what I agree with, is the selective activity more than the fact that he was inactive.

My biggest scum read, is on Toon Fighter (*gasp*). There were two posts in particular that made me think he was scummy, in which he weakly attacked someone. The first was DeathNote.

Spoiler: ISO 1:
Toon Fighter wrote:DeathNote's post was, however, quite scummy, and contradictory. I think he tried to say what Yos said before, but he made a mistake. That may have been just a slip, but it is scummy nonetheless. I think we need his confirmation to what he really meant by that.

Here, he calls DN's post scummy, but in the very next sentence, defends DN's post by calling it a mistake and why. This lead me to believe that it was a weak D1 bus of a partner, which made me think DN was his scum partner. That is, until I saw another attack by TF on someone else. I don't think he would try and bus two partners, so I think it is more that TF is trying to attack people, put them in the spotlight, but have the ability to back out later if people think the attack is scummy or that if it comes to a lynch he can distance from it.

Spoiler: ISO 7
Toon Fighter wrote:I just noticed this new attack on Furcolow, and I'm trying to be impartial, but there are evidence that may support his innocence.

1) As you may notice if you search for posts made by him, he didn't post anything* between May 1 and May 6. He may have been V/LA BUT
1b) He never said he'd be V/LA at any point of this game*, supporting the active lurking theory
2) He did show up just in time to answer a vote on him, and he had only made 3 posts before that one

As I am not getting anything satisfactory out of DeathNote (or any more scummy reads) I shall
unvote
and
vote: Furcolow
. Let's see how you act with a little more pressure on you. I want answers.

* He didn't post in any of the games he is playing in, and there are several, and he never said he'd be V/LA in any of them. Interpret that as you may. And yes, I know discussion of other games is frowned upon, but I just had to mention these facts.

Here, he attacks Furcolow, but at the same time gives him an explaination. This is more indictive of jumping on his scum partner's wagon preemptively, while still trying to weaken it so his partner doesn't get lynched. This could also be him trying to distance a bit and have a post to point back to if furcolow-town is mislynched.

This leads me to my 3rd suspect. Furcolow. His inactivity sparked me to read his ISO. Everything up to ISO 6 has no real game content. ISO 6 is him voting Vezok. ISO 7 is about another game. ISO 8-10 is him complaining that Poro is complaining about his inactivity. ISO 11 he cites TF for his defense, and uses Vezok as a reason not to lynch him based on probability of being a PR. ISO 12-13 is him attacking people on his wagon [calling those off as better players and those on as anal-retentive). You can read the rests yourself if you are interested (take notes he takes an easy shot at RC by saying he is great at scum/bad at town (which is obviously false), and uses a fake fear tactic that if RC is scum he will trick town into losing or just suck and lose as town]

IS- Your recent posts are crap. You have gone on a tangent that ABR is scum because the way he is not attacking RC. Tell me, how does that make RC scum? Isn't this connection centered around ABR? It seems to me like you think ABR is scum, but you don't think you can get him lynched without more evidence, and lynching RC-lurker is your best bet. I normally wouldn't find this scummy, but I remember being fooled by you before as scum, so I can see this as more you trying to hitch a ride on RC mislynch with the benefit of distancing later than you being illogical town.

Overall, I'd vote TF right now (if I was in hydra), with furcolow being a close second.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:37 am

Post by SensFan »

I could be wrong, but I don't think I've ever talked about number of factions; it's a fool's game until we get s lot more info.

By the way, when you specify that you've been told your alignment, are you implying that you know nothing about your role beyond that?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Battousai »

Post 74. But when I went back to look at that, it seems I misread it when I was reading the thread. I take that point back.

In order to not give myself any out of game role confirmation (one way or another), I will say nothing else on that.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:17 am

Post by SensFan »

I think it's incredibly relevant if you're claiming that you're posting in-thread and discussing the game outside of it with RC if you don't know every single part of your role. Since, y'know, then you wouldn't be a player in the game, having not been told your role.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Furcolow wrote:I don't feel as if mafia would lower their suspicion of me from 3rd last to last considering my voting them
HezzLucky is probably town after all, even if I was originally wary of him due to the way he is calculating the game.

In terms of RC and TF, I will have to say I would rather lynch RC. He is very good at playing scum, and horrible at town. I am town this game, so I want to lynch him, because he will either trick us which results in my losing, or suck which results in my losing

vote: RC

Wait, he is playing terribly, so by that logic you are voting for town.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”