Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:04 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Phoenix HAS SCUMHUNTED. I HAVE. YOU HAVEN'T.

Vote Count

• Ranmaru: 4 (RisingPhoenix, Skyquiem, Slaxx, Mana_Ku) L-4

[winger]: 3 (Kublai Khan, gorilla, Scott Brosius) L-5
    Skyquiem: 2 (Ranmaru) L-6
    Kublai Kahn: 2 (mastin2, [winger]) L-6
    Silver1337: 1 (Hiraki) L-7

Not Voting: 3 (inHimshallibe, Silver1337, DeityKabuto)

With 14 players, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline countdown timer:
(expired on 2011-06-17 18:39:00)
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Phoenix has contributed more than you have, and your vote on Sky has been bullshit. Then when I call you out on it, you OMGUS me.

Now, you said you'd vote along with your reads, where are those? And how can you move from Sky to Me without still explaining the vote on SKY?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:06 am

Post by mastin2 »

Ranmaru wrote:@Mastin: How succesful have you been in calling scum teams on D1, Mastin? I fear that your call may not be accurate. I even still am iffy about your Khan read. You stallin?
Of course you fear my call might not be accurate, you're on the freakin' scumlist. My team makes perfect sense to me, but of all the names, Khan's the MOST mafia. I'm not stalling; simply have been preoccupied elsewhere. Slaxx, maybe Gorilla as well, will likely confirm.

My accuracy is fairly decent. As you can obviously tell by the severe lack of nominations for "Best Scumhunter", they're not perfect, though. :P
Like with all things, I have my highs, I have my lows. But my accuracy in a game like this, I think is pretty high. (Sorry, incoherent, shoulda left fifteen minutes ago, that kind of thing.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Ranmaru wrote:@Mana Ku:

And again, I look forward to your reads. I do not know any of your stances. You say that we have to wait until you get home,
then where are you posting from now
????

You aren't scumhunting, you are stalling. I will then concede when you post your reads, but not now.

@Mastin: How succesful have you been in calling scum teams on D1, Mastin? I fear that your call may not be accurate. I even still am iffy about your Khan read. You stallin?

You don't know any of my stances? Silver is scummy, though his claim-reaction needs to be thought over. Scott is scum. You are too. Sky is town and so is Gorilla. At most, you couldn't know 2 of them. But these were hinted.
And once again, I've asked questions. Still not conceding?
I'm now home and slowly catching up. But some player who is on my policy-vig list from now, keeps posting, posting, posting: HINT, HINT, OBV HINT. Stop posting multiple things in many posts. I'm not OMGUSing. I've shown that your reason for the vote against me is scummy.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:10 am

Post by mastin2 »

Effectively.

I'm not an amazing scumhunter. I'm decent, striving for being good. (Actually, striving for being great, but one step at a time, shall we? :P) Not great, but decent.

Have to leave now. Be back later.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:10 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

EDIT: To add to the part of why your reason vor the vote against me is scummy, remember the times you asked other players for their reads?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Khan's not at all mafia. But you don't seem to care to convince us that he may be, since your case isn't even here. I don't believe you can call the whole scum team without flips.

@Mana Ku: I'm not going to stop posting.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Mana_Ku wrote:

And again, I look forward to your reads. I do not know any of your stances. You say that we have to wait until you get home,
????

You aren't scumhunting, you are stalling. I will then concede when you post your reads, but not now.

@Mastin: How succesful have you been in calling scum teams on D1, Mastin? I fear that your call may not be accurate. I even still am iffy about your Khan read. You stallin?

You don't know any of my stances? Silver is scummy, though his claim-reaction needs to be thought over. Scott is scum. You are too. Sky is town and so is Gorilla. At most, you couldn't know 2 of them. But these were hinted.
I'm now home and slowly catching up. But some player who is on my policy-vig list from now, keeps posting, posting, posting: HINT, HINT, OBV HINT. Stop posting multiple things in many posts. I'm not OMGUSing. I've shown that your reason for the vote against me is scummy.

I don't care. A player here doesn't help for shit, and only attacks those that attack him. Yes, you are omgusing. "Oh, how obv can you be" Great reason, sherlock.

Again, you don't even address others. You are only addressing me. Have you ever addressed Mastin?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Ranmaru »

If Sky is town, why did you VOTE him? You never explained that. OH I HOPE YOU DO Catch up.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Mana's explanation about Sky and Scott~
I voted Sky based on gut. In his first post, he mentioned that Heads 1 and 2 hadn't had a real discussion yet with each other on the first page. I'm wondering then what there could have been discussed? The players? The one kill? The flip itself? Kabuto's claim? Revealing heads or not? The one kill, the flip, the claim and the revealment of heads were mentioned in that post, so it striked me as off. Now that I'm finally revealing what made my gut active, what did you want to have a discussion about with your other head?

I prefer not to give reasons during the RVS, so that I can look at reactions. This time, it was Scott who failed. There were players who mentioned that they didn't like that I gave no reason, but Scott wasn't one of them. While it was Scott who mentioned that it was scummy to keep information hidden. Even after I mentioned vaguely that I had a new suspect, he never asked whom and why.

Enjoy~
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Mana_Ku wrote:

????

Thank you. Btw, I only voted you in RVS.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Ranmaru wrote:
Mana_Ku wrote:

????

I don't care. A player here doesn't help for shit, and only attacks those that attack him. Yes, you are omgusing. "Oh, how obv can you be" Great reason, sherlock.

Again, you don't even address others. You are only addressing me. Have you ever addressed Mastin?

Oh, you're talking about yourself now? Who attacked Gorilla after Gorilla mentioned that player? Who attacked Phoenix for lack of scumhunting, after Phoenix made that same attack against that player? Hypo, Hypo, Hypocrite~
I'm addressing you, because you're scummy.
Also, I've meant for you to include everything in one post. Seriously. Why do you think players didn't like ZazieR or why Ythan got his title?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Ranmaru, ask now what you want to know from me, and I'll answer it tomorrow. Because I don't want to post, see that you posted, try to post again to see that you posted another post ._.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Mana_Ku wrote:Mana's explanation about Sky and Scott~
I voted Sky based on gut. In his first post, he mentioned that Heads 1 and 2 hadn't had a real discussion yet with each other on the first page. I'm wondering then what there could have been discussed? The players? The one kill? The flip itself? Kabuto's claim? Revealing heads or not? The one kill, the flip, the claim and the revealment of heads were mentioned in that post, so it striked me as off. Now that I'm finally revealing what made my gut active, what did you want to have a discussion about with your other head?

I prefer not to give reasons during the RVS, so that I can look at reactions. This time, it was Scott who failed. There were players who mentioned that they didn't like that I gave no reason, but Scott wasn't one of them. While it was Scott who mentioned that it was scummy to keep information hidden. Even after I mentioned vaguely that I had a new suspect, he never asked whom and why.

Enjoy~

I guess this could possibly be a good way to start discussion. It's shaky because you as scum can just capitalize on townies also weighing in on the issue and you can attack them for it. I mean reaction baiting isn't bad but you held it for a bit too long. (You held it long enough for it to be a problem)

I look forward to what you may bring in the slight future. I'll drop you to null leaning scum though. Still would like for you to address multiple people instead of just me.

Good catch on Scott. Do you think that really makes him scum?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I didn't say lack of scumhunting. He didn't really do much else except attack me, and respond to my question about his opinions. You just did less than he did collectively.

Yes but you should address more than one person.

Ha, funny. Honestly, you didn't help much.

I'm used to a quicker pace of mafia, so that may be why I post faster than you.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:25 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

OK, I'll just admit it.

I'm not going to reread it in entirety. If someone will give me a quick recap or a couple of key points of contention to read up, I'll play from this point on.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Slaxx »

...its only 16 pages
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:36 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Yep.

If it were 5 pages I probably wouldn't read it.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:39 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Compromise, I'll read the last 4 pages.
Show

:

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Slaxx »

Ran is active lurking and secretly obsessed with Kahn
gorilla and DietyKabuto are obvtown
Mastin and Kahn hate each other and aren't scum together
Scott is probscum

There ya go.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:46 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Thanks. :thumbup:

Although I read the first page before posting anything on Tuesday, and disagree about Scott. I thought the hydra-tunneling made him more than likely obsessed Town.

mastin2 wrote:Compiled 'em all. Time to analyze.

vote: mastin2
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:49 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Ranmaru wrote:Seriously, that really annoys the fuck out of me. You did that with my Empking question too. DON'T FUCKING ANSWER SOMEONE ELSES QUESTION.

lol

Ok, I'll probably agree with you Slaxx about this guy. Forced as all get-out.
Show

:

DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:49 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Vote
Scott Brosius

I don't get a town feeling from him.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:51 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

And huzzah.

vote: Ranmaru

I saw nothing regarding [winger] that really merits a lynch.
Show

:

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Slaxx »

Inhim, the main problem with Ranmaru is that the first real content he provided was under 4 votes of pressure, and he retracted his only previous FoS to FoS all the people making cases on him (well, 2/3). That is why Ran is scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”