mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:09 am

Post by mastin2 »

In the process of recompiling my notes. It'll take a while, to group it all together. But I think I stumbled onto a pattern which will reveal the truth.

Vote Count

• Ranmaru: 3 (RisingPhoenix, Skyquiem, Slaxx) L-5

[winger]: 2 (Kublai Khan, gorilla) L-6
    Skyquiem: 2 (Mana_Ku, Ranmaru) L-6
    Kublai Kahn: 1 (mastin2) L-7
    Silver1337: 1 (Hiraki) L-7

Not Voting: 4 (inHimshallibe, [winger], Silver1337, Scott Brosious, DeityKabuto)

With 14 players, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline countdown timer:
(expired on 2011-06-17 18:39:00)
Last edited by RedCoyote on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:10 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Ranmaru wrote:Well Mastin's putting in some effort though, I don't think he's just fluffing on purpose. I think he is putting energy in this, I just have him as null. Rather have scummy people lynched, and then have a read on Mastin with POE later on.

Which reads do you agree with?

I'm not sure at the moment.

You, you give blatant, straight forwarded reasoning with your reasons, I can see the effort, and it makes it easier for us to justify your town intentions.

Mastin, he is more secretive, he doesn't really explain his reads, but he has that second-nature which makes us believe he is "on to something" as he says. But for Mastin, you'd have to give him a while and see who flips before you can determine if his intentions are honest and he is really on to something.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Yeah, I'm a straight forward person.

And yeah, I always have to badger Mastin into explaining how he comes up with things. Even if he likes to keep secret, I'd at least not want him to keep his scum reads secret. I wonder how accurate he can be.

Mana_Ku wrote:@Mastin
Uhm, ok :S? Now I'm confused as I have been absent for a long time, so I don't see how you could have heard of my name :S

Skyquiem is a good place to start.
Vote: Skyquiem

Ok Seriously you need to move your vote.

@Sky why haven't you addressed Mana about this?
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Skyquiem »

@Mastin

Nice turn-about...

Ranmaru wrote:
Mana_Ku wrote:@Mastin
Uhm, ok :S? Now I'm confused as I have been absent for a long time, so I don't see how you could have heard of my name :S

Skyquiem is a good place to start.
Vote: Skyquiem

Ok Seriously you need to move your vote.

@Sky why haven't you addressed Mana about this?

We have. Several times.

She's just like a rock, though, and won't budge for nothing on it.

-Mystery Head
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Skyquiem wrote:I told myself I refuse to do another wall D1, but fate isn't as kind as I want it too.

...Fate can go suck it, though. Through a rusty, flimsy straw.

----------------------------------------------

Hiraki wrote:Skyquiem. Are you honestly a hydra?

Of course we are...

Are you even reading?

Although that might be a jab at me not posting as much as my other head, so I'll give you that much. >.>

------------------------------------------------

Mastin continues to read to me as 'TL;DR' that continues to come off as Town, strangely enough.

I do not get Ranmaru's game. What's he after?

Why, oh why does Mana_Ku still continues to not give reasoning behind her/his votes... mind readers none of us are, maam/sir.

Agreeing with my other head on Gorilla being Town- it just oozes from him like smelt gold. So why are there votes on him?

Rising Phoenix feels Town to me as well- good reasoning and all that.

Oh god... please no more walls Mastin... Please? You ramble worse then me on a good day- add piles of words onto that and you get a disaster. Not looking forward to it >.>

Hikari- why the double-same votes in the same exact post? made no sense whatsoever to me. At all.

I am facepalming at the VT claim by silver... why after just 2 votes indeed.

===================================
Kublai Khan wrote:Skyquiem - Ugh. Hydra. Your schizophrenic mystery posting makes you a very tough read. Head Two is clearly scummier than Head One. But I'm basing that on just generic tells.

By which head do you mean here?

[winger] wrote:Actually, KK, that's pretty accurate. I'm just waiting for someone to do something scummy, then pounce on them.

Really...?

Makes a whole lot of sense to me. Yep!

@Scott

Glad my search was not in vain then... :roll:

This thread needs more InHim and Reya(And me coincidentally enough... but I'll be fixing that after this post: Hopefully...)

And I am caught up!

Yaaaaaaaay.... Yeah no one cares >.>

You have? You have only addressed her twice, I checked the ISO before I said that. You DID say she didn't give reasons for her votes, but she only voted RVS tho. (That was RVS, right?)

I ctrl + F Mana in your ISO. Saw nothing else about her.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:36 am

Post by mastin2 »

Compiled 'em all. Time to analyze.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Skyquiem »

What part of 'we,' didn't register exactly- yes
I
only addressed the issue twice- but my other head has brought it u as well.

Forgetting we're a hydra already?? :/

-Mystery Head
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Ranmaru »

OH wait, you addressed her more than twice, sorry. It's just you mispelled Mana's username lol.

How has your read on Mana progressed?
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:40 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Ranmaru 44 wrote:My only suspects are Gorilla and Hiraki. I don't like that Hiraki is trying to cock block my play. Everyone else I just don't remember at the moment (meaning that is a sign they should post more) or aren't a worry to me.

Ranmaru 64 wrote:Town: Khan, Phoenix
Slight town: Hiraki
Newb town: Silver, Scott Brosius, Deity Kabutops
Null: InHim (warranted), Mastin, Gorilla
Newb null leaning scum: [winger]
Scum: Sky, Mana Ku, Slaxx.

post where ranmaru explains how Gorilla went from scum to neutral, where Hiraki went from scum to slight town, or for that matter where Mana Ku, Slaxx or Sky are mentionned between those two wrote:...

I'll go make a great big general analysis and come back soon.

EDIT: No but really, how have your reads on those 5 progressed Ranmaru? :P
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Skyquiem wrote:Welcome Slaxx, really glad you replaced in, that slot needed activity badly.

I agree with head ones vote. It was something I brought up in our QT awhile ago and was actually the reason I was asking Ranamaru for his previous scum games. His play this game seems excessively fluffy in comparison to his completed town games on this site. Even when I pointed out the questions were leading nowhere and unproductive he continued doing so
which reeks of scum
not knowing how to make active posts without redirecting attention elsewhere.

Silver, you stated Deity is one of your strongest FoS's in the game, does that you don't believe his claim? JK is a highly common role thus why would scum claim a role that could lead to a potential counter-claim and them being lynched this early into the game?

Mastin, you stated earlier that you had a town-read on Ranamaru, what was it based upon and how has it changed?

- Regfan.

Here. I asked him a question about that and he hasn't answered actually... >_>
Sky: How does that make me scum?

In the bolded, he thinks my questions make me scum, even though he has seen meta that should line up with my play. Good example, Mafia on Midol, Open 300. (Finished recently) Yet he never talked about that. I don't even know which game he referenced.

Facts:
You mentioned that Gorilla only mentioned you after Sky and Phoenix mentioned you, while he had been viewing New York many times before.
You never 'poked' Gorilla before Sky and Phoenix mentioned you.
My question due to these facts is why you never 'poked' Gorilla before Sky and Phoenix mentioned you, while according to you he has viewed New York before that period.

As for your part about Silver, you don't need to teach me ._. I'm thinking wether his claim-reaction is strong enough to erase my suspicions against him.

There's one more part I need to respond to in this post, but that has to wait till tomorrow as well.

Mana sitting on the fence here, and I don't see any scumhunting. Also, she didn't address much people. Need more content.

Hiraki wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:Expand on that.
If you're being scummy, you can be anti-town.

Since this game may have an anti-town faction, anything that's anti-town at this point is scummy.

Even so, why don't you think we should get rid of people that are anti-town? Or at least, why is this argument having a point?

Also, I love how Diety is able to call me scummy for not posting content, while not doing the same himself, and not saying much about Ranmaru, his vote.

(b")b

From here, I liked his reasoning for scum hunting on Scott, it was legit.

Gorilla, fell to null. He isn't helping much either, and is just a wagon filler. Let's see what else he can bring to the table.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Oh and Slax, I just didn't like his reasoning. It's a Minor suspicion. Like to see more from him.
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:52 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Gorilla fell from scum to null...
REALLY?
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Ranmaru »

*For voting me. Asking questions does not = Scum.

Yep, really.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Well I didn't have much leads to go off. My suspicion on him was pretty weak. I moved on.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Slaxx »

You are telling someone to move their vote off one of your scum reads?

RANMARU:
Ranmaru wrote:OMG now it opens xD Hi guys. Glad it's only three pages for now.

Nothing

Ranmaru wrote:So uh, why did Deity claim so early?

Vote: Mana ku
for having a pokemon/person avatar :3

RVS

Ranmaru wrote:Ah, I see. 0.o I thought you were a fire/flying type Pokemon.

mastin2 wrote:For the record, I'm quite confident Mana's town, and pretty sure Scott is, too.

Explain this.

No content of his own.

Ranmaru wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:Headclaiming is definitely protown. You are not claiming heads. Therefore not protown.

Hiding information can only benefit scum.

But how does this make them scum?

No content of his own. Asking other people to make cases on scum.

Ranmaru wrote:
mastin2 wrote:
Spoiler: Rambling About My Experience With Other Players
1. inHimshallibe <--Played with 'Him once as an alt, and have also seen him in Oldy Mafia be lynched. (Yes, I read all of Oldy Mafia.)
2. [winger] <--A familiar name from There Will Be Bloodshed.
3. DeityKabuto <--Ongoing.
4. Kublai Khan <--Newbie 742, I was cop, nailed both scum on first two pages, and investigated one of 'em Night One. Said person was later replaced by Khan, who claimed doc. I won that battle, Khan got lynched, and I was NK'd. (Interestingly enough, my N2 investigation wasn't on the second scum. It was on someone I thought was town, but yet I had some doubts about. Sound familiar? ;)
7. Silver1337 <--I saw one or two games which I was interested in browsing which had Silver's name in it. I have no clue which ones, so really not that familiar.
8. Skyquiem <--That would require me to know who the heads are. :P
9. RisingPhoenix <--Never heard of RisingPhoenix.
10. gorilla <--Two games, both ongoing.
11. Reya Cookiebringer <--Seen the name, don't remember the player.
12. Hiraki <--Another name from There Will Be Bloodshed. I've also caught Hiraki's name elsewhere, though I don't remember where. Likely browsing.
13. Scott Brosius <--Haven't really seen this name before.
14. Mana_Ku <--I've heard of Mana_Ku, but I'm not positive we've played together. It's possible.
15. Ranmaru <--In a game I browsed, I saw Ranmaru be called an anti-town player due to Ranmaru's style of play. Some Mini game with Pine in it. I've seen Ranmaru's name on the browsing list a lot, too, more than the other players (which I have seen. I saw Reya, Silver, and perhaps Phoenix browsing at times, too. Might've seen Scott once or twice, too, though I'm less sure of that) so that MIGHT be a good sign.
I don't actually know anything about Ranmaru, though. Simply saw that others wanted Ranmaru to replace out for being anti-town

I was sadly very busy and it wasn't due to my playstyle. It was Mini 1146 I think and I prompted the mod that I would like to replace IN for that game, since it sounded funny and all. Then last week of school hits and I have 40 pages to read up. (Well I mean that I replaced in a longgg time after that) I had to prod dodge to infinity hoping that I'd get a night to do my catch up xD But the nights were so quick! (I was irresponsible in that game, but that won't happen and I will post a ton) I was not adjusted to this. D4 comes, and alot of people are angry with my stalling. I was going to try and do a catch up to atone for my sins, but I saw WELL AT LEAST HE COULD BE HAMMERING so I was like FUUUu ok and I hammered someone I didn't even have a read on xD. That was a berry big mistake. Luckily, that was the last scum I had hammered, so we won the game, but I got temporarily black listed.

It was situational, and I don't like lurking either. You won't see that here. : P And yes, you will see my name alot.

Big irrelevant post.

Ranmaru wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:ohshit.. mastin2? *HEAD DESK*

mastin2 wrote:Vote: Khan Man. For old time's sake.

(Fun fact: I've been in two games with Khan.
In Both Games, Khan was scum.
I am in this game.
Khan is in this game.
Therefore, Khan is scum.

My logic is flawless! )

Flawless logic, indeed. You are not claiming roleblocker and you are still alive. Ergo I'm not scum.

And I'm obviously not a delayed action vig; though I agree with you on the definition--I think we'll see a minimum 2 bodies tomorrow (Empking+scum) assuming no blocking, etc.

Still, how much does Empking hate you?
I'm trying to decide to either policy lynch you for excessive posting
or ignore you and let nature take it's course.

DeityKabuto wrote:I am the Jailkeeper. I can target people and block night abilities used on them and that person cannot use night abilities. I chose my first target at random, so I need the town to lean me in the right direction of who to use it on N1.

What the eff--? You don't seem to have any completed games here on mafiascum.

Do you understand any of the basic principles of playing mafia?

Scott Brosius' vote is horrible. So is Mana_Ku's vote. She (?) should justify it soon.

DeityKabuto wrote:I played a game as a scum with mastin, and overall, he is our best chance at winning the game.

No talking about on-going games. (I didn't see any completed games in your meta.)

hmm
Vote: Scott Brosius
FOS: Mana_Ku

That's NOT GONNA HAPENNNN

7 posts in and still no content.

Ranmaru wrote:
mastin2 wrote:Or not.