Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Where do I say SpyreX is town in that quote?

The only one posting huge walls of doom would be you Mr. Prana sir. The only one attempting to make this a "lynch me or lynch Zito" false dichotomy is you Mr. Prana sir. The only one forming plans and then attacking people for following them is you Mr. Prana sir.

There's no flailing on anyone's account except for yours. You're trying to push this lynch through FTW and getting more and more desperate as you see the town want to step back and evaluate mylo instead of just sheeping onto your magic tracker guilty.

Which you only revealed once you were sure Kise was out of shots, of course.

Not to mention
Prana wrote:Zito is likely town

But you track me anyway and also
Prana wrote:SSBF is most likely town as far as I'm concerned

But you lynch him anyway because starting a wagon is hard work or something
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Hoopla »

Hoopla wrote:DDD, Kise; who's the scumteam?

Reposting this for the new page. Make a commitment.

You don't get to get away with keeping all your cards to your chest and THEN declaring whoever is the most convenient to go after as scum the next day. Even if you're not going to give the scumteam, at least give SOME of your reads.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:07 am

Post by PranaDevil »

You said you didn't want to shoot Spyrex in that post. That means you thought he was town. Don't claim fucking otherwise. WWE can retcon stuff from last week, you can't.

And town are actually moving towards lynching you, not evaluate mylo. In fact, they're doing what I want them to do, namely not no-lynch, but instead pay attention to this specific game instead of "hey, it's mylo, we should no lynch regardless" which is what has happened.

And it's between me and you because... THAT'S FUCKING OBVIOUS.

If I'm town, I've got you caught as scum.
If I'm scum, then I'm lying about catching you.

Or is that too fucking easy? Sweet effing christ.

The only way to prove that is to lynch one of us, and oh look, I'm a town power role that picked a town role that scum wouldn't gain anything from right at the top of the board. While you shot a fucking pro-town Spyrex. Even at that base level it should lead to your lynch.

And I revealed my tracker result after Kise, in case Kise-scum had only used one or two shots, and had planned to lie today. If he'd done that, then after I revealed my results he could just have claimed "I targetted these 3" and been safe. As it is, he blocked DDD because by that point, a Rolecop didn't need to be used, you all had the list of roles and where they were. So blocking the "vanilla" DDD while you did the kill would look like Kise and DDD couldn't be scum together if I tracked Kise, while DDD would show as non-goon with Hoopla targetting him. You assumed I thought you town from yesterday, so you submit the kill.

It all falls nicely in to place when you just look at it.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:14 am

Post by Papa Zito »

I said I don't like to shoot my friends. I don't. I don't like lynching or NKing them either. That has nothing to do with alignment and entirely to do with playing with people I enjoy playing with.

So me following YOUR plan, aka
Prana wrote:While you shot a fucking pro-town Spyrex.

is a sure sign of my scumminess, while also Kise following YOUR plan aka
Prana wrote:"I targetted these 3"

is a sure sign of his.

How anyone can believe any of this just astounds me.
Kappa
Just Monika
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:17 am

Post by Kise »

The reason you chose not to track Hoopla got a chuckle out of me.... Forget this guy.
vote: prana
. You waited for hoopla's result and mine to make sure you could pin this on Zito. There's an incredible amount of scumminess in this game which obviously has to include town at some unknown number. Town shouldn't make the game this damn difficult for other town. I don't care for no lynch because no one outside of Zito and Prana factor in to my suspicion of them both..... @Hoopla: I'm thinking there's scum within Faraday and LLD due to Reg likely vigging them. That would have helped scum if LLD/Far are town, yeah? Too many people fucking up, though I didn't realize Zito was told to target SpyreX. Your thoughts, as I did ask you as well?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:29 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Kise, the plan was repeated about a dozen times, don't go pretending you "missed" it. The plan was ACTUALLY thought up by Spyrex, I agreed with it and pushed the damned thing heavily.

Said plan was:

If (Or should I say when, because, like I say, it was obvious he was flipping town) SSBF flipped town, Zito was to target Spyrex or DDD to shut down the 1s. Oh looky, Spyrex is taken out (the one who was widely believed to be the most pro-town out of that grouping), and whoever was left alive after the other two was killed, if we hadn't hit scum by that point, was to be shot by RegFan tonight... oh look, RegFan has been killed before he can do anything, how fucking convenient for scum.

Kise isn't scum "because he targeted three people" either, and you know I never said that, so fuck off with your putting words in my mouth.

What I said was I waited until after he revealed specifically so if he DIDN'T target three people, he would be forced to admit it. Let's say, for instance, Kise decided to use just one roleblock and then claimed "Because I didn't think the scum would shoot from the Vanilla group, and so saved them for the next night", we would need to know this information to use it today.

Yet, had I revealed my results first, and he'd done the above, he could have then lied about it all and had shots to use tonight without anyone knowing, and people believing he had used his shots.

So yeah, fuck that noise.

Kise is scum in part through PoE, and in part because HE FUCKING ADMITTED IT HIMSELF! TWICE!

He blocked DDD so if I had tracked him, it would look like DDD and he couldn't be scum together no matter what. Especially when DDD would show up as "Not a goon". Because scum do not need the rolecop role anymore. In fact, at this stage, Kise, DDD and Zito are Goons with fancy names. That's it. Hoopla's role was useless as soon as the game began as all scum had a role. She's not a threat to them outside of her knowledge, and we had enough people in the game ignoring the numbers that leaving her alive was perfectly viable all game.

As it is, scum have now been caught banged to rights, and they're all trying to battle from different corners on the same issues.

Those issues being I tracked Zito.

and if you don't want to trust that.

The fact that Kise has admitted to being scum with both DDD and Zito.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:30 am

Post by Hoopla »

Kise wrote:@Hoopla: I'm thinking there's scum within Faraday and LLD due to Reg likely vigging them. That would have helped scum if LLD/Far are town, yeah? Too many people fucking up, though I didn't realize Zito was told to target SpyreX. Your thoughts, as I did ask you as well?

I'm pretty sure Zito is scum. It's true that he was told to kill SpyreX or DDD, which doesn't make it the HUGEST crime - he didn't shoot SpyreX over everyone. But shooting Spy over DDD is pretty controversial given Zito's stances yesterday. I'm not as slam dunk on Kise/DDD/Zito as Prana, but I'm honestly finding it difficult to see Prana as scum. If you're town, I urge you to reconsider your vote. Prana with LLD/Faraday? Come on.

Kise/DDD/Zito is the likeliest scumteam imo, but there's an outside chance of Goon-DDD/RC-quadz and an even more outside chance of Prana being scum WITH Zito. But if Prana is town, I don't see many ways for you to be town, Kise. The fact you're trying to push Prana now makes that link even more obvious.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Hoopla »

VOTE: Papa Zito

I still love you, though.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:38 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Hoopla wrote:
Hoopla wrote:DDD, Kise; who's the scumteam?

Reposting this for the new page. Make a commitment.

You don't get to get away with keeping all your cards to your chest and THEN declaring whoever is the most convenient to go after as scum the next day. Even if you're not going to give the scumteam, at least give SOME of your reads.

No, I'm not providing reads in MYLO when I'm pushing for a no-lynch. I'm not giving scum the information they want to make the best possible kill.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:40 am

Post by Hoopla »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
No, I'm not providing reads in MYLO when I'm pushing for a no-lynch. I'm not giving scum the information they want to make the best possible kill.

A time is going to come today where it's obvious you can't realistically achieve no-lynch. You're going to have to make a commitment then.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Prana, if you truly believe Kise is scum then you shouldn't believe either his targets or the number of shots he took. You have no proof other than his word since you tracked me instead of him. But since you don't really believe this cuz you're scum yourself you're somehow missing this illogical leap.

Fact is you told him to target three vanillas to make sure your kill went through. You made damn sure he wouldn't block me so I'd kill another townie, who cares which amirite? Then you killed Slaxx and made sure Kise blew all three shots before posting your "track" so that nothing interferes with your win after pushing a PZ mislynch. And it's all falling into place:
Hoopla wrote:VOTE: Papa Zito

</3

Of course you're his buddy so it's ok.
Kappa
Just Monika
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Papa Zito »

BTW:

2. PranaDevil ( 3 , 1 )
4. quadz08 ( 8 , 13 )
5. Hoopla ( 9 , 1 )

This is why the numbers thing was nonsense. We kept getting steered towards "clearing the 1s" or "clearing the 6s" when there was 0 scum in either group. That was totally a false trail.
Kappa
Just Monika
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:58 am

Hoopla wrote:

A time is going to come today where it's obvious you can't realistically achieve no-lynch. You're going to have to make a commitment then.

Actually I'm pretty sure as long as LLD and I are willing to hold the line a lynch is all but impossible because every other player who isn't the lynchee would have to vote for the lynchee and with lines being drawn in the sand I don't think that can happen. And if quadz is signed on like he appears to be then things are completely stymied barring a player deciding that suicide is painless.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Hoopla »

You'd blackmail the town into no-lynching based on what TWO people out of EIGHT wanted? Surely you should back down and make a decision between Prana/Zito rather than you and LLD holding the town hostage (if it came to that).
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:04 am

Hoopla wrote:You'd blackmail the town into no-lynching based on what TWO people out of EIGHT wanted? Surely you should back down and make a decision between Prana/Zito rather than you and LLD holding the town hostage (if it came to that).

Why should I back down when I'm right?
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Hoopla wrote:TWO*

footnotes:
*THREE

I'm not opposed to a Prana lynch ofc but I think a no lynch here is better overall.
Kappa
Just Monika
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:23 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Papa Zito wrote:Prana, if you truly believe Kise is scum then you shouldn't believe either his targets or the number of shots he took. You have no proof other than his word since you tracked me instead of him. But since you don't really believe this cuz you're scum yourself you're somehow missing this illogical leap.

Fact is you told him to target three vanillas to make sure your kill went through. You made damn sure he wouldn't block me so I'd kill another townie, who cares which amirite? Then you killed Slaxx and made sure Kise blew all three shots before posting your "track" so that nothing interferes with your win after pushing a PZ mislynch. And it's all falling into place:
Hoopla wrote:VOTE: Papa Zito

</3

Of course you're his buddy so it's ok.

Flaw with your plan.

If DDD is town, then losing Spyrex last night would mean that tonight RegFan would have been taking out the "confirmed scum" in the 1s (Quotation marks because I'm using your theory on what I'd be trying to do, as opposed to the truth). So, why would I kill the vig that was going to help solidify our win today if both were town? Hmmm? Make some sense boy.

Papa Zito wrote:BTW:

2. PranaDevil ( 3 , 1 )
4. quadz08 ( 8 , 13 )
5. Hoopla ( 9 , 1 )

This is why the numbers thing was nonsense. We kept getting steered towards "clearing the 1s" or "clearing the 6s" when there was 0 scum in either group. That was totally a false trail.

Yeah, imagine that, that scummy Spyrex was pushing that We had to clear the 1s and 6s and... 'ang on, Spy was town wasn't he? Well fuck me sideways.

and Hoopla you're arguing with DDD, who is scum.

Also Kise is playing "bus my buddy" with Zito, so if it comes down to "Zito lynch or no lynch" well... Kise can't go back on his push of "Prana and Zito are scum together" and head to no lynch at this stage without admitting he's scum with Zito and DDD who are going for no lynch.

I'm also hoping that LLD's earlier unvote is actually her realizing that Zito is scum.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Hoopla »

Hoopla wrote:You'd blackmail the town into no-lynching based on what TWO people out of EIGHT wanted? Surely you should back down and make a decision between Prana/Zito rather than you and LLD holding the town hostage (if it came to that).

Because the majority not voting no-lynch means it's collectively believed to be wrong. You should gracefully accept that and side with the majority, rather than strong-arming the town into an undesirable position based on your whim.

This is just distracting, though. Because LLD and quadz are gonna come in here and want blood.

~~

PranaDevil wrote:and Hoopla you're arguing with DDD, who is scum.

I always get suckered into it.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Papa Zito »

PranaDevil wrote:Flaw with your plan.

lol

PranaDevil wrote:If DDD is town, then losing Spyrex last night would mean that tonight RegFan would have been taking out the "confirmed scum" in the 1s (Quotation marks because I'm using your theory on what I'd be trying to do, as opposed to the truth). So, why would I kill the vig that was going to help solidify our win today if both were town? Hmmm? Make some sense boy.

The plan was obv to push FTW in mylo. You took out all the variables that would keep that from happening.

This is pure noise.

PranaDevil wrote:Yeah, imagine that, that scummy Spyrex was pushing that We had to clear the 1s and 6s and... 'ang on, Spy was town wasn't he? Well fuck me sideways.

Hoopla's iso begs to differ.
e.g.

Hoopla wrote:
SpyreX wrote:
Initial thoughts:
1.Kise blows all his shots tonight within a pool.
2.)PZ shoots one of (Faraday / SSBF)
2a.)The other gets lynched.
3.)Tracker tracks someone NOT being shot and NOT being blocked (this, at this point, is a pretty narrow pool).
4.)Hoopla checks quadz.

1) Stupid. How big is this pool? Having a locked pool means if one scum is out of it, they know their kill will succeed, and even have the option of no-killing for the wifoms.
2)
Stupid, as I said in my last post. You're conveniently ignoring numbers, despite being a vocal advocate of them once upon a time.

2a) Stupid, as this doesn't account for what the lynchee flips.
3) Fair enough, if we were to go down to path of crafting actions exactly.
4) I should check a VT obviously, but quadz should be one of the deaths.

SpyreX was willing to think outside the numbers. No, you two stuck to your guns cuz you knew it was all moonbeams.
Kappa
Just Monika
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:34 am

Hoopla wrote:

Because the majority not voting no-lynch means it's collectively believed to be wrong. You should gracefully accept that and side with the majority, rather than strong-arming the town into an undesirable position based on your whim.

This is just distracting, though. Because LLD and quadz are gonna come in here and want blood.

Argumentum ad populum.

Get that weak shit out of here. I'm having a hard time seriously believing you made such a weak fucking argument.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:39 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Zito, you just posted a big pile of bollocks.

DDD, you're claiming a logical way of thinking is weak? Sod off.

Seriously, this game is in the bag, and the scum are flailing doing whatever they can to buy some time. They know that Quadz, Hoopla and Faraday aren't about to piss this away, and are now solely banking on LLD being willing to do so by voting me, and I think she's realizing what I've been saying so far about Zito being scum, and what Hoopla has been saying. Which is why they need the no lynch, they know they require LLD to vote me to win, and they can't get anyone else to do it (Why do you think Zito and Kise were voting me, only for Zito to change tact and go for no lynch when he realized nobody else in town outside of LLD was willing to vote me?)

It's an open and shut game, it just needs people to think logically about things.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Hoopla »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Get that weak shit out of here. I'm having a hard time seriously believing you made such a weak fucking argument.

If everyone else is equally sure THEY'RE right as you are sure YOU'RE right, then yes, you should bow down to make the majority happy.
I
would.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:46 am

PranaDevil wrote:DDD, you're claiming a logical way of thinking is weak? Sod off.

A majority of players in the town thought GreyICE and SSBF were scum; I guess the mod screwed up when he flipped them as town because a majority of players couldn't be wrong. For someone yelling about how logical he is; you're making a grade school level logic error.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Papa Zito »

PranaDevil wrote:Zito, you just posted a big pile of bollocks.

Your argument is concrete and I can see no holes. I am undone.

I voted you in a knee-jerk to your fake track. No lynch is the correct play tho so I've since switched to that. Easy.

All hail Mutombo.
Kappa
Just Monika
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Faraday »

Moar zito votes!
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”