RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 9:34 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

There was an issue with Pine coming in. Continue the game as normal.

Vote Count

• gorilla: 2 (Ranmaru, Scott Brosius) L-6
    [winger]: 2 (Kublai Khan, gorilla) L-6
    Kublai Kahn: 2 (mastin2, DeityKabuto) L-6

Silver1337: 1 (Hiraki) L-7
    Scott Brosius: 1 (Skyquiem) L-7
    Skyquiem: 1 (Mana_Ku) L-7
    Ranmaru: 1 (RisingPhoenix) L-7

Not Voting: 4 (inHimshallibe, [winger], Silver1337, Reya Cookiebringer)

With 14 players, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline countdown timer:
(expired on 2011-06-17 18:39:00)
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by mastin2 »

:?
If at all possible, I'd like to know what that issue was when the game's over.
(It sparks my curiosity? :/)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 9:52 pm

Post by mastin2 »

CRAZY THEORY TIME.

Khan's scum.
One of Ranmaru/Scott is scum, but the other's town.
One of Hiraki/Mana/Phoenix is scum.
One of inHim/Reya is scum.

If Ranmaru is scum, Phoenix isn't.

^Note that this is just a crazy theory I just now thought up, so please do not consider it to be my current reads on the game. It's not "crazy" for nothing. :P
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:21 pm

Post by Mana_Ku »

@Ranmaru
I'm assuming you're saying Gorilla is parrotting as he took the arguments from Sky and Phoenix. The attack from you comes basically down to: You lurked so that you could use the arguments from somebody else against a different player! To reinforce this attack, you mentioned that Gorilla was many times online, but never posted this argument until Sky and Phoenix had mentioned it. And that was your mistake. Because all your posts calling Gorilla out to post, came after Sky and Phoenix had posted their reasons. So if you saw Gorilla view New York before this part, why didn't you 'poke' him then?
I'd also like to hear from you what the difference between Gorilla and [winger] is.

Ugh, Silver is so scummy for reasons mentioned, for suspecting Deity, but not Hiraki who's doing the same and for what Hiraki pointed out about him immediatly responding to him after suspicions were shown against Silver. But I don't see his claim reaction come from scum. Lemme think this over.

@Khan
The time's not there yet to tell. After my explanation, you'll see why. To add, the same goes about that player I've mentioned.
@Ranmaru
Khan was talking about my vote against Sky. I had no intention to vote Gorilla FYI and I don't have it now as Gorilla's not scummy. Btw, I'm not new as you can see from my join date.
I've played with Empking before. But he probably has forgotten about it.

[Winger]'s rethorical question towards Khan is terribad ._.

Will look at pages 10 and 11 later.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:27 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Ranmaru wrote:You too DK. Please answer this question:

@Everyone: Which of you have played with Empking before? Which of you all KNEW who he was?

I have gotten some answers but others haven't really given an answer. >_>

I was in a game with Empking, thought he was scum, but he was town who looked scum.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:48 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Good lord. Hey.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:35 am

Post by RedCoyote »

DK, do not talk about ongoing games, please. Even if the players have been revealed already, it's a firm, sitewide rule.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:35 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

With Regfan basically putting himself on the line for gorilla, I will trust it for now.
Unvote

I have played with Emp a few times before if I recall correctly.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:10 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

See, you only need to be patient~ That moment has arrived. Though it will be explained tomorrow >.<
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:16 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Why is everyone ignoring the fact that Ranmaru has done basically F-all besides ask questions?
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:27 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

RisingPhoenix wrote:Why is everyone ignoring the fact that Ranmaru has done basically F-all besides ask questions?

Vote Ranmaru

Ranmaru is a funny one, indeed.

FoS Silver

You never explained your lurking method.
Silver1337
Silver1337
Goon
Silver1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Silver1337 »

^ Yeah, I did. Look at post 202 :P
My main FoSes atm are Deity and Kublai. They seem to have a fixed view on things... too fixed.
I'm a lurker.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Ranmaru »

RisingPhoenix wrote:haven't played with Emp, or if I did I forgot since i've been on hiatus-ish
ambivalent on [winger]. I have gut town on him, but at the same time my last gut on him was wrong so... I'm keeping my vote on Ranmaru though, my read is just as strong as it was when I first made the vote

RisingPhoenix wrote:Why is everyone ignoring the fact that Ranmaru has done basically F-all besides ask questions?

That's a lie. I have done more than that. I can argue that you yourself haven't done much. You only responded to my question about Empking so far and gave a read about Winger. (Quote above ^ ) Your best post was when I actually asked about your opinion, which I did like. Of course, I can give you that there isn't many leads to go off of so I don't blame you.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

inHimshallibe wrote:Good lord. Hey.

Hey. Thanks for joining Mastin Mafia. Apparently we're scum-partners.

Skyquiem wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:Skyquiem - Ugh. Hydra. Your schizophrenic mystery posting makes you a very tough read. Head Two is clearly scummier than Head One. But I'm basing that on just generic tells.

By which head do you mean here?

Um.. I don't understand the question. Since RegFan is Head Two, you must be Head One, right?

Because it's still more than what [winger] has done. You should vote for [winger].

Silver1337 wrote:My main FoSes atm are Deity and Kublai. They seem to have a fixed view on things... too fixed.

You claimed Vanilla Town on Day 1 with almost no pressure on you. Quit pretending like you know how to play mafia and sheep someone that knows what they are doing. Vote for [winger].

@everyone - How about we quit pussy footing around and get a wagon going?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Mana_Ku wrote:@Ranmaru
I'm assuming you're saying Gorilla is parrotting as he took the arguments from Sky and Phoenix. The attack from you comes basically down to: You lurked so that you could use the arguments from somebody else against a different player! To reinforce this attack, you mentioned that Gorilla was many times online, but never posted this argument until Sky and Phoenix had mentioned it. And that was your mistake. Because all your posts calling Gorilla out to post, came after Sky and Phoenix had posted their reasons. So if you saw Gorilla view New York before this part, why didn't you 'poke' him then?
I'd also like to hear from you what the difference between Gorilla and [winger] is.

Ugh, Silver is so scummy for reasons mentioned, for suspecting Deity, but not Hiraki who's doing the same and for what Hiraki pointed out about him immediatly responding to him after suspicions were shown against Silver. But I don't see his claim reaction come from scum.
Lemme think this over.

@Khan
The time's not there yet to tell. After my explanation, you'll see why. To add, the same goes about that player I've mentioned.
@Ranmaru
Khan was talking about my vote against Sky. I had no intention to vote Gorilla FYI and I don't have it now as Gorilla's not scummy. Btw, I'm not new as you can see from my join date.

What do you mean? How can I address his reads if he hasn't given them before that? I could only argue about his actions once he has done them. He then voted Winger a few posts after Khan did. I could be wrong, but his reason for it was very bad. If you are still confused, please address with quotes so I can understand. I think I poked him when I saw him. Even before Sky and Phoenix, I was ok with poking at people to post.

Sorry, I don't really look at the join date, I was just looking at how you played.

Winger also is sidelining. Not really a difference I think. Pressure is already being directed towards him, as well. I still don't think Gorilla's reason for voting him was good.

About Silver. Ask for his reads. Simplest way to start, and then question his motives from there on.

Ok, thank you.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:01 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Silver1337 wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
Silver1337 wrote:Deity is catching my attention. He's changing votes waaaay too often.

Yea, keep in mind, it's not a scum tell. But I still want you to explain your way of lurker being your game play and how that is not scummy...

I have a reputation for making useless posts. They tend to be based on a good reason, but I don't really give very good examples. This includes mafia games outside of this site. Therefore, it's probably best I keep my mouth shut.

Also, I know changing votes on D1 isn't a scumtell, but this arouses my suspicion for D2.

I can vote as many times as I want, and it will never be a scumtell.

*Vote Unvote Vote Unvote Vote Unvote*

Explain how it will already your suspicion D2.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Hiraki »

Hmmzorz.

Skyquiem.

You have sparked a beautiful idea in me.

muahahhahaahahahahaa

Ran wrote:@Everyone: Which of you have played with Empking before? Which of you all KNEW who he was?
I knew him.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Kublai Khan wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:@Khan: Why are you taking Reg's word, shouldn't you base your read on Gorilla's actions in-game? (Unless you have a town read on Sky, then that must be why you trust him)

If RegFan is sticking his neck out for gorilla. So..

gorilla-scum/Skyquiem-town pairing is very, very unlikely
gorilla-scum/Skyquiem-scum pairing is unlikely
gorilla-town/Skyquiem-scum pairing is possible
gorilla-town/Skyquiem-town pairing is possible

So gorilla isn't likely scum.

Can you explain how each scenario isn't/is possible? I don't really know anything about Reg so need your help.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Ranmaru wrote:
Mana_Ku wrote:@Ranmaru

Ugh, Silver is so scummy for reasons mentioned, for suspecting Deity, but not Hiraki who's doing the same and for what Hiraki pointed out about him immediatly responding to him after suspicions were shown against Silver. But I don't see his claim reaction come from scum.
Lemme think this over.

@Khan
@Ranmaru

What do you mean? How can I address his reads if he hasn't given them before that? I could only argue about his actions once he has done them. He then voted Winger a few posts after Khan did. I could be wrong, but his reason for it was very bad. If you are still confused, please address with quotes so I can understand. I think I poked him when I saw him. Even before Sky and Phoenix, I was ok with poking at people to post.

Sorry, I don't really look at the join date, I was just looking at how you played.

Winger also is sidelining. Not really a difference I think. Pressure is already being directed towards him, as well. I still don't think Gorilla's reason for voting him was good.

About Silver. Ask for his reads. Simplest way to start, and then question his motives from there on.

Ok, thank you.

Facts:
You mentioned that Gorilla only mentioned you after Sky and Phoenix mentioned you, while he had been viewing New York many times before.
You never 'poked' Gorilla before Sky and Phoenix mentioned you.
My question due to these facts is why you never 'poked' Gorilla before Sky and Phoenix mentioned you, while according to you he has viewed New York before that period.

As for your part about Silver, you don't need to teach me ._. I'm thinking wether his claim-reaction is strong enough to erase my suspicions against him.

There's one more part I need to respond to in this post, but that has to wait till tomorrow as well.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Ranmaru wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:If RegFan is sticking his neck out for gorilla. So..

gorilla-scum/Skyquiem-town pairing is very, very unlikely
gorilla-scum/Skyquiem-scum pairing is unlikely
gorilla-town/Skyquiem-scum pairing is possible
gorilla-town/Skyquiem-town pairing is possible

So gorilla isn't likely scum.

Can you explain how each scenario isn't/is possible? I don't really know anything about Reg so need your help.

Okay.. losing a little faith in you, Ranmaru. I'm feeling like I'm slipping into IC-mode here.

I posited a theory about gorilla being scum and lying about the "I almost forgot my role" thing. RegFan stepped up and put his reputation on the line to say that he knew gorilla well enough to know that gorilla-scum wouldn't perform such a gambit.

So if RegFan/Skyquiem is town, chances are he's honest and forthright about his read. The accuracy of the read could be wrong and we can revisit that later in the game in necessary, but right now it's strong enough for gorilla not to be the Day 1 lynch.

If RegFan/Skyquiem is scum, then the chances that they would stick their neck out and tie themselves to a fellow scummate this early into the game is pretty slim. But it's possible that they are buddying up to gorilla-town.

So overall, gorilla is more likely to be town then scum at this point. Got it?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Silver1337
Silver1337
Goon
Silver1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Silver1337 »

Kublai Khan wrote:
You claimed Vanilla Town on Day 1 with almost no pressure on you. Quit pretending like you know how to play mafia and sheep someone that knows what they are doing. Vote for [winger].

First of all, I do know how to play mafia lol. I can find evidence, it's just that I have a hard time describing what I find.
Also, why vote for winger? How do I know that you're not really good scum either? :\
I'm a lurker.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:59 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Silver1337 wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:

First of all, I do know how to play mafia lol. I can find evidence, it's just that I have a hard time describing what I find.
Also, why vote for winger? How do I know that you're not really good scum either? :\

He could possibly be a scum who knows how to play.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Ranmaru »

@Mana_Ku: Hmmm, you are correct, damn. I think I have seen him before but I thought he was going to post, and just didn't. I did poke others, just didn't poke him until after points were raised against me. I will concede to that point.

Although, that doesn't absolve Gorilla from his actions, because he could have stated those opinions before and it just sounded like repeated facts.

@Khan: Thank you. I just want you to substantiate your beliefs further, that's all. : D
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Sup Mastin. Any new thoughts? : D
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

kublai wrote:Um.. I don't understand the question. Since RegFan is Head Two, you must be Head One, right?

The question was more along the lines of- why do you consider Regfan more scummy then me.

--------------------------------

@Hikari

???

Do tell.

---------------------------------

Anyways, all of this talk is all well and good.

But why am I not seeing people going past the 3 vote mark?

By what I've been reading, what with everyone's suspicions and all, someone should have already by now.

So where exactly is the pressure?

What's with all the weak mamby pamby shit??

Unvote: Scott
Vote: Ranmaru

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”