Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Well I'm not retiring cuz I'm old.

Hoopla wrote:Can you point to the posts you "disliked" yesterday? What changed exactly?

Spy's main grief with SSBF was that the guy was lurking about the site but not posting here. Valid. But once ani replaced in and started posting there was no attempt to re-evaluate.

Also the "slip" was bunk.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Kise »

vote: prana
no fucking way was reg > you, sorry. Blocked ddd, quadz and lld.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Kise »

yeah sorry lld but it was either you or faraday, though i trust u both
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Faraday »

Kise thoughts on no lynching?
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:29 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Well, that's game ladies and germs.

Guess who did two kills last night? Yup, Zito.

Guess who we know is town? (Thanks to my team mates for reminding me about this too).
Quadz & Hoopla.

Why are they town?

Hoopla not only pushed Zito before she knew whether he was "safe". But she was honest about her result last night, when she could have easily lied and claimed she caught scum, leading us into a false lynch.

Quadz is now known town as he would only be scum if he was a vanilla. He wouldn't have risked lying when the very next person could have gone "Actually, I went for X, but am Vanilla".

LLD and Faraday are automatically CONFIRMED town thanks to the fact Zito is our scum.

That leaves... oh yeah, Kise and DDD as his buddies.

GG everyone, we can now just work through the scums.

Vote: Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Papa Zito »

PranaDevil wrote:Guess who did two kills last night? Yup, Zito.

You're slavering over that perfect scum win eh? Now that you know Kise is out of shots. Which is why you had to go last, obv.

This doesn't explain that little song and dance you were doing at the beginning of the day either.

PranaDevil wrote:Hoopla not only pushed Zito before she knew whether he was "safe". But she was honest about her result last night, when she could have easily lied and claimed she caught scum, leading us into a false lynch.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr she could just as easily be lying about quadz.

Cuz she's on your team amirite?

PranaDevil wrote:Quadz is now known town as he would only be scum if he was a vanilla. He wouldn't have risked lying when the very next person could have gone "Actually, I went for X, but am Vanilla".

Quadz wrote:I am a Vanilla Townie. I tried for Tracker (Prana you're a dick.)

Woops!

Buddies detected woopwoopwoop

We should be no lynching BUT

VOTE: PranaDevil
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Faraday »

Guilty in LYLO. Niiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Hold on I don't want to be a rash bastard after my last LYLO in American Gods (well retarded bastard, not rash), all signs point to Prana telling the truth here just via the way he's gone about this whole thing. I need to make sure I'm not missing something, wanna converse with the Ponies to make sure.

Kise why do you think prana is scum over Hoopla? Likeeee both are powerful roles that are still alive. Although if you think both are scum, then that makes sense. Welp. Stupid question maybe now but answer anyway >_>

Prana I don't really understand why you're clearing Hoopla. Couldn't she as scum be afraid to get into a 1/1, today?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:02 am

Post by PranaDevil »

If Hoopla were scum, she could just have targetted ANY random Vanilla and said "He came up Goon". Auto-win for scum at that point. The fact she didn't do that point to Hoopla-town.

Quadz is town because Hoopla confirmed he's not a goon, and due to us claiming top town he couldn't risk not claiming a role only for the person below him to have it.

Thus, they're both confirmed town. Yourself (Faraday) and LLD are confirmed town on the basis of Zito being caught scum. I'm confirmed town on the basis of... y'know, Zito flipping scum very shortly.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

If you're voting, you're a massive retard.

We're not lynching today, sorry.

To be clear, are you claiming that Zito visted two people last night Prana? Are you saying you TRACKED ZITO?

Also, all other claims are to be coughed up now. I want to know exactly what occured last night.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:05 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Yes LLD, I tracked Zito to BOTH kills.

Fuck not voting, we have CONFIRMED SCUM here. We lynch.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:06 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Also Zito... I went last so Kise couldn't lie about where he went to, we KNOW he wasn't going to be targetting me. I'm not a Vanilla. If he targetted me he'd be confirming himself as scum. Just a shame your entire team has now been caught.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

VOTE: No lynch

We are not doing this today; we are doing it tomorrow when we have more results and/or more flips to analyze.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Faraday »

PranaDevil wrote:If Hoopla were scum, she could just have targetted ANY random Vanilla and said "He came up Goon". Auto-win for scum at that point. The fact she didn't do that point to Hoopla-town.

Quadz is town because Hoopla confirmed he's not a goon, and due to us claiming top town he couldn't risk not claiming a role only for the person below him to have it.

Thus, they're both confirmed town. Yourself (Faraday) and LLD are confirmed town on the basis of Zito being caught scum. I'm confirmed town on the basis of... y'know, Zito flipping scum very shortly.

Yeah, yeah okay that makes sense. Well no, like I get why quadz is town *if* hoopla is town. I don't think Hoopla would automatically claim a scum result as scum though. Eh, I see your point but like don't really agree. I kinda think she's town anyway, so moot point.

I'm not sure what no lynch achieves tbh. We have a 1 vs 1. Nolynching just means tomorrow scum get need one less vote for a mislynch, aka one town voting wrongly as supposed to two.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:14 am

Post by PranaDevil »

LLD hasn't been playing well this game anyway, so her saying no lynch is ridiculous.

Kise and Zito are voting me, which they need to do (doubley so now I've caught Zito, though note how Kise was quick to hit me hard despite the fact that he's been pro-me all game, he knows he could get support from LLD without much effort).

DDD is obviously voting no lynch (It's that or vote me as well, and lol at him doing that after his buddies are on my wagon).

We need to get to lynching the scums, and a no lynch is stupid today. Especially as we still gain more information after tonight, but at this stage, allowing the scum to take out myself or Hoopla without losing someone themselves is a shit move.

Shame we lost RegFan though, we could have finished this earlier by having him take out DDD or Kise tonight after we lynch Zito.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:23 am

OOPS IT'S MYLO.

OOPS, PRANA ISN'T CONFIRMED TOWN.

For those of you who are dense(Prana) that means we can't trust your investigation at face value because, HERP DERP, you could be lying.

All it takes is one more mislynch and it's game over.

So you pushing so hard for this lynch today is +1 scum points. Only scum would want to avoid an NL today and getting more info.

After all, you can't be RB'd anymore RIGHT~?

So you're gonna get SOME kind of result.

And that result can only help us.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

PranaDevil wrote:DDD is obviously voting no lynch (It's that or vote me as well, and lol at him doing that after his buddies are on my wagon).

It is pretty obvious since I'm not the sort of player to make unneeded assumptions or with the ego to pretend I'm smarter that I am and turn down free information.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:27 am

PranaDevil wrote:LLD hasn't been playing well this game anyway, so her saying no lynch is ridiculous.

Kise and Zito are voting me, which they need to do (doubley so now I've caught Zito, though note how Kise was quick to hit me hard despite the fact that he's been pro-me all game, he knows he could get support from LLD without much effort).

DDD is obviously voting no lynch (It's that or vote me as well, and lol at him doing that after his buddies are on my wagon).

We need to get to lynching the scums, and a no lynch is stupid today. Especially as we still gain more information after tonight, but at this stage,
allowing the scum to take out myself or Hoopla without losing someone themselves is a shit move.

Shame we lost RegFan though, we could have finished this earlier by having him take out DDD or Kise tonight after we lynch Zito.

Hey? Scum kill you and you flip town tracker? Zito is then confirmed scum.

Yeah, you're lying through your teeth to try and get this lynch, and it's unnerving me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:28 am

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
PranaDevil wrote:DDD is obviously voting no lynch (It's that or vote me as well, and lol at him doing that after his buddies are on my wagon).

It is pretty obvious since I'm not the sort of player to make unneeded assumptions
or with the ego to pretend I'm smarter
that I am and turn down free information.

Nail has been hit on the head. Repeatedly.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:29 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Except waiting when tomorrow we'll DO THE EXACT SAME THING is stupid.

Scum tomorrow just kill someone in the 6s (Faraday most likely), then convince you to vote me or Hoopla (as you're more than likely going to do because you're not paying the blindest bit of attention to logic in this game, and y'know... I want us to WIN the damned game), and they can all pile the votes on to get an easy win. With the current standing it requires TWO people to be a bit dim and willing to piss the game away.

Guess what? Zito is scum, lynch the fucker. Stop pretending you know what you're doing in this game, you helped push SSBF stupidly hard and I stated he was town. OH LOOK HE WAS! You wanted to lynch Hoopla... OH LOOK SHE'S TOWN. Your track record this game is shit. I called DDD scum previously at least, and I lured scum into allowing Zito to fire both shots by saying they were confirmed town due to the vigs being down there. Thus I could catch them at their own game (or 100% clear Zito if it turned out he wasn't scum, but oh look, he is!)

Today we vote Zito, tomorrow we vote DDD, then we vote Kise. We do not deviate from this plan. This plan = we win, 100%.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:31 am

Post by PranaDevil »

LLD, your play this game has been shit. Shut up and lynch the caught scum. If you fuck this up for us I expect EVERYONE to be pissed at you for your stupidity.

DDD is scum, ignore whatever the fuck he's saying.

Scum team is the following:
Kise
DDD
Zito

No deviating, this is fucking blindingly obvious. LYNCH ZITO OR FOREVER ACCEPT YOUR A SHIT PLAYER.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:31 am

PranaDevil wrote:Except waiting when tomorrow we'll DO THE EXACT SAME THING is stupid.

Scum tomorrow just kill someone in the 6s (Faraday most likely), then convince you to vote me or Hoopla (as you're more than likely going to do because you're not paying the blindest bit of attention to logic in this game, and y'know... I want us to WIN the damned game), and they can all pile the votes on to get an easy win. With the current standing it requires TWO people to be a bit dim and willing to piss the game away.

Guess what? Zito is scum, lynch the fucker. Stop pretending you know what you're doing in this game,
you helped push SSBF stupidly hard and I stated he was town.
OH LOOK HE WAS! You wanted to lynch Hoopla... OH LOOK SHE'S TOWN. Your track record this game is shit. I called DDD scum previously at least, and I lured scum into allowing Zito to fire both shots by saying they were confirmed town due to the vigs being down there. Thus I could catch them at their own game (or 100% clear Zito if it turned out he wasn't scum, but oh look, he is!)

Today we vote Zito, tomorrow we vote DDD, then we vote Kise. We do not deviate from this plan. This plan = we win, 100%.

I will draw your attention to the vote count at the end of yesterday.

I was voting Hoopla and pushing Hoopla HARD.

You on the other hand were voting SSBF, contributing to his lynch, and yet have the AUDACITY to say "I TOLD YOU SO"?

Nope. Sorry. Not buying it.

I would vote you right now, but frankly we need to NL because the info is more important right now.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:33 am

Prana, my play isn't what you should be worried about. I'd be more worried about your own.

Considering that you helped lynch some you had a "strong town read" on. You admitted that you thought he was town and yet you let him be lynched without a single complaint.

Especially when YOUR name was brought up as an alternative at one point.

So, you're actually the worst player in this game currently, and have no right to judge MY play, because your own has been beyond horrendous(see: Voting town read above).

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:34 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Fuck the vote count. I had a choice of lynching Hoopla OR SSBF.

That was it, there was no other choice presented at the time.

Are you suggesting I should have allowed my most solid town read to be lynched over a slightly lesser town read? Fuck off.

I spent ALL of yesterday saying "SSBF isn't scum". Don't fucking pretend I didn't. YOU KNOW THAT'S THE FUCKING TRUTH.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:35 am

And for the love of god stop acting like your investigation confirms Zito as scum to the rest of us. If we had a mislynch, we'd all be on the wagon and lynching Zito right now, because we'd be willing to do the potential 1 for 1.

But it's mylo. So we can't. Get over your damn self.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:35 am

Post by PranaDevil »

No LLD, you're playing like shit. Guess what? I've now got the entire scum team down. 100%. I'm going to guarentee that. Without fail. If I'm wrong, blacklist me. Now fucking stop pretending your some sort of god's gift to the game, and actually play PYP properly.

I wish you'd replace out and let someone competant replace in.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”