Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:35 am

Post by Tamuz »

Adele, as a person who has modded before, I assure you anything is possible, it all comes down to how crazy the mod wishes to make the game.

Oh Adele, I suggest you and the 'masonry' play wth your hand open, it wll beneft the town most at this point (that is to an earlier point).

Broomhead, I believe both of the masons would be killed if there were two NKs and we lynched one of them(excluding double targetting and night saves). The scum/SK getting rid of the confirmed townies. This is a really frustrating position to be in. I want to trust the masonry, but I just can't let myself.

I'mma look at the way people have been NK'ed see if that has something:
N1: Splurge (we'll label that mafia)
N2: Splurge (pattern evolving?)
D2: Custardized (our lynch)
N3: Creamed (Mod mixing it up?)
D3: Plain ol' lynch
N4: Nada

Well we have the pattern of 1 killing group, beyond that none. I don't think we have to worry about 2 killing groups, just an evilly big mafia.

And I just realized, I almost have 100 posts in this game, and I all dissapeared in the middle of D1.
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:38 am

Post by Adele »

chaotic_diablo wrote:@Pariah, could you reveal your night results? If we've had two kills a night, it's probable that you got lucky and blocked most of them, although I highly doubt it.
I don't know about that. Like I say, I think it's pretty likely MeMe's mostly telling the truth (just lying about being a vig rather than SK). Unnightkillable is not that unusual with SKs, and I can imagine her opting to self-protect instead of kill until the endgame.

broomhead, you didn't answer my question. How would you feel about sharing some of the night-time mason discussions?

As to the accusation of arrogance, I'm sorry, I don't mean to seem disrespectful of anyone in this game. I just genuinely believe that it's 99% likely that my mason buddies are for real, while I still somewhat suspect the non-masons. I'm pretty sure two non-masons are pro-town (possibly 3, but I do doubt it), so I don't know who I should be accusing and who I should be convincing. I'm now up to about 80% sure that I think MeMe's scum, so that's simplified things a bit.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:49 am

Post by Adele »

Tamuz, on the topic of 3 masons being scum, wrote:Adele, as a person who has modded before, I assure you anything is possible, it all comes down to how crazy the mod wishes to make the game.
If you believe it's possible there are three scum left, why do you assume they are in the mason, rather than possibly the other three non-masons?

People seem willing to make extremely unlikely assumptions to explaim why the masons can't be trusted.
Tamuz wrote:Oh Adele, I suggest you and the 'masonry' play wth your hand open, it wll beneft the town most at this point (that is to an earlier point).
But you see, from my perspective you're about 50/50 likely to be scum (with a safe claim, or a lucky guesser). And it would be completely unethical for me to reveal things they've said in confidence, when it might put them in greater danger of a nightkill or some such. It's just not a decision I feel I have a right to make without their permission, I'm sorry.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:03 am

Post by broomhead »

i say we do, but i want you to do it since things that come out of my mouth appear scummy to everyone but me, but please be careful
BAMB!
Pariah
Pariah
Goon
Pariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:03 am

Post by Pariah »

chaotic_diablo wrote:I find it hard to trust the masons due to the arrogance they've been displaying as of late. It's true that they are part of protown, but that doesn't mean they can forcibly make everyone else do what they want. I'm guessing this is the main problem that's causing a great amount of resistance.

@Pariah, could you reveal your night results? If we've had two kills a night, it's probable that you got lucky and blocked most of them, although I highly doubt it.
Night One, I hadn't been able to open the box, so I protected no one. N2, I protected MeMe. N3, Maz. N4, Adele.
Tales of Monkey Island - made by the guys who brought back Sam and Max!

Surely, PariahKing is a good, nice and kind man and would not mess with us in such a way. - Zindaras
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:54 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

broomhead wrote:i say we do, but i want you to do it since things that come out of my mouth appear scummy to everyone but me, but please be careful
Let Fritzler do it.
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:56 pm

Post by Adele »

chaotic_diablo wrote:
broomhead wrote:i say we do, but i want you to do it since things that come out of my mouth appear scummy to everyone but me, but please be careful
Let Fritzler do it.
:lol: I think I've just been insulted! But that's cool with me. Fritzler can feel free to say or not say as much as he thinks is suitable, as he prefers.
Pariah
Pariah
Goon
Pariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:15 pm

Post by Pariah »

Hold up. Why are we delegating the responsibility to someone else from Broomhead on the reasons of "everything I say sounds scummy?" So he can let others do the talking for him, when any of them should resonably be able to do it? Honestly, I'd expect Broomhead to be the least likely to be able to "trick/decieve/whatever" us out of all three of them.
Tales of Monkey Island - made by the guys who brought back Sam and Max!

Surely, PariahKing is a good, nice and kind man and would not mess with us in such a way. - Zindaras
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:31 pm

Post by Adele »

Pariah wrote:Why are we delegating the responsibility to someone else from Broomhead on the reasons of "everything I say sounds scummy?" So he can let others do the talking for him, when any of them should resonably be able to do it? Honestly, I'd expect Broomhead to be the least likely to be able to "trick/decieve/whatever" us out of all three of them.
First off, it was never going to be broomhead. I suggested I say certain stuff. He was just reaffirming that.
Second, the main point of this is to try to defend broomhead - as in, I want to defend him, not for him to defend himself, which he doesn't seem very good at doing so far (sorry, mate, but you've had a bad run this game and there's no denyin'). My point here is arguments made in someone else's defence automatically carry more credence than arguments made in one's own defence.
Third, there's every chance he doesn't know specifically what points I was going to bring up, while there's a better synchronicity between Fritzler and I so I reckon he'd know what I was getting at.
Fourth, I'm worried wemight be getting to an ad hominem point here, at which points made by broomhead are automatically trusted less because they were made by broomhead.
Fifth, if broomhead is innocent, as I am arguing, then he has unfortunately inadvertantly mislead the town quite a bit, towards thinking he's scum.
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:52 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

Pariah wrote:Hold up. Why are we delegating the responsibility to someone else from Broomhead on the reasons of "everything I say sounds scummy?" So he can let others do the talking for him, when any of them should resonably be able to do it? Honestly, I'd expect Broomhead to be the least likely to be able to "trick/decieve/whatever" us out of all three of them.
Fritzler is the most likely confirmed out of the three. With a cop investigation before he died, he's most likely to not lie. Besides, I haven't heard from fritzler in a while.
I just don't trust Broomhead enough to let him reveal any more information for fear of some kind of misunderstanding. He's been having an awful lot of bad luck either because of what he said or the screwed up timing.
Adele is the next to closest mason to be cleared. To tell the truth, she's been talking the most and seems to know what their conversations have been about. If she understands it all, let the other masons talk and let her catch the faults or mistakes.
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:02 pm

Post by Fritzler »

chaotic_diablo wrote: With a cop investigation before he died, he's most likely to not lie. Besides, I haven't heard from fritzler in a while.
hi
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:02 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Adele wrote:
chaotic_diablo wrote:
Let Fritzler do it.
:lol: I think I've just been insulted! But that's cool with me. Fritzler can feel free to say or not say as much as he thinks is suitable, as he prefers.
Nah lets keep it up on the ld fo sho.
Surfs up dude.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:05 pm

Post by Adele »

Coolsie, but if broomhead ends up getting lynched, you suck.

Okay, so could someone remind me why they aren't voting for MeMe? Barring the "all three masons could be scum" argument, which is, to my view, directly countered by the "yeah, but alternatively three non-masons could be scum" argument.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:11 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Well reveal it if its the only way to stop him from getting lynched fo sho.
Surfs up dude.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:12 pm

Post by Adele »

You just like saying "fo sho", am i right?
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:15 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Surfs up dude.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:33 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Must.....not....lynch Fritz
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:46 pm

Post by Maz Medias »

<Maz' Ghost> Search your feelings. You know it to be true!
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:47 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Maz is probably scum
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:48 pm

Post by Fritzler »

oh that's right, i remember, he is
Surfs up dude.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:07 am

Post by MeMe »

Here's the deal...the masons are obviously going to keep saying "we're not scum" and using their three-strong voice to keep each other out of the noose. As Adele pointed out, all four of the non-masons have to agree if we want a mason lynched -- much harder for us than for them.

Basically, if one of the non-masons dies and isn't scum, they'll go after another non-mason. If that non-mason isn't scum either, they'll go the next one, etc. and nothing will be able to stop them after today unless they lose at least one member before tomorrow.

Basically, if we let them -- they will be the last three standing and I think it's more than plausible that the scum is hiding among them.

So. I revise my earlier "what I want" statement. I think we should no-lynch today OR lynch a mason. If we lynch a non-mason who turns out to be town, we should vig a mason. I'm not comfortable
at all
with letting them gain the majority -- the rest of us may as well just stop playing at that point as our opinions won't mean a thing in the face of their numbers. Great if they're all town, but I don't trust it.

As for Maz talking -- that so irritates me because I can't help but analyze what he might be trying to do. It comes after the "must not lynch Fritz" post, and he says "you know it to be true." What? That we must not lynch Fritzler? And does that make it less likely that Fritzler's scum with Maz since Maz is trying to pretend he's tied to Fritzler?

Question to the mod
: is Maz out of line or did his role allow him a postmortem post?
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:58 am

Post by broomhead »

well the way i feel about people posting after their dead and way after their dead. and before i go on, this has nothing to do with what maz said. i believe that he should be ignored, he has no part in this game anymore, (unless he was resurrected or something, but not the flavour of the game) so i don't analyze anything he said because i ignore it.
BAMB!
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:00 am

Post by Fritzler »

MeMe wrote:As for Maz talking -- that so irritates me because I can't help but analyze what he might be trying to do. It comes after the "must not lynch Fritz" post, and he says "you know it to be true." What? That we must not lynch Fritzler? And does that make it less likely that Fritzler's scum with Maz since Maz is trying to pretend he's tied to Fritzler?
He;s actually saying you should lynch me. Zumat was all like I can't lynch fritz, like luke was you're not my dad, but then vader aka maz was all like search you're feelings you know its true.
Surfs up dude.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:41 am

Post by broomhead »

so basicly, fritz is tamuz's daddy?
BAMB!
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:54 am

Post by Fritzler »

broomhead wrote:so basicly, fritz is tamuz's daddy?
Yea, I'm zuma's pop pop
Surfs up dude.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”