Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by Primate »

Cult recruiter seems too dramatic a role to get in this fashion for me to treat llamafluffs result that seriously, and earlier in the game mos as mod derided someone for the idea that he might put cults in the game so I don’t really give too much credence to the idea that kison is actually a cult recruiter. It’s probably some kind of scum message sender who overplayed his hand or similar.

Got to be honest I’ve never really liked bandwagon anaysis before a few people turn up dead and you can analyse whether scum were likely to join in groups. I’m increasingly not a fan of “one-of” arguments generally.

@Sens: Why’d you vote Llamafluff?

Vote GummyBear

I’ll review and maybe move that vote tonight, but I don’t vote enough so best try and break out of a bad habit.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by Medicated Lain »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:"bla bla blah his defense of Surye"

Surye was town idiots. I defended town. You OTOH pushed a bad bandwagon.

Pushed a bad bandwagon? I voted for Fur, we still don't know anything about him. He could be scum buddies with you. It would make perfect sense to try and create a third candidate for lynching if one of your scum buddies is on the chopping block.

I didn't say anything about your defense of Surye, I said you voted for Vez, tried to end day one early, and then moved away from the bandwagon scene all together when you realized that wasn't working. Get your facts straight scumbag. Or I guess you wouldn't care about that, would you?
If you're not remembered, then you never existed.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 10:10 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Congratulations you have added yourself to my ignore list
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 10:41 pm

Post by Zindaras »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Zindaras wrote:
What I most disliked about your original post was that you so explicitly reduced the subset of players you were looking at. This troubles me.

I'm not sure why that troubles you. There's a lot of people in this game, it's really easy for scum to fly under the radar for days. The best way to prevent that is to try look at the game from a different point of view then the way everyone else is, to look at specific subsets of people and try to figure out where the scum are, to do different kinds of analysis and scumhunting then what everyone else happens to be doing. Focusing in on a certain subset that's almost certain to contain some scum and some town, and then doing process of elimination, is a good way to find a scum.

I don't have to find all the scum today; I'm perfectly happy just finding and lynching one scum today.

It troubles me because it makes me wonder if Kison is actually your main suspect. There could be six people you find scummier elsewhere and you'd be ignoring them.

And I think Agar is likely town; the hardcore meta defense of Vez based on previous play with him is something I'd expect to see from a townie. His vote for Surye was a part of that over the top defense of Vez, and I don't have a problem with it.

AGar voted Surye not as part of the defense of Vez. He was voting Furc at the time, so he just switched from wagon to wagon.

Let's assume for a moment here that Surye's wagon is scum-led and that all the people hopping on at the last moment were townies. Then, by reasoning, Furcolow's wagon must be scum-led as well. After all, these last six townies could have either voted Furcolow or Surye, both legit wagons. The people who tilted the scales are in this case not the early voters, but the late voters. Actually, that's not completely right either. All the people on the Surye-wagon helped tilt the scales together.

Honestly, my hunch is that all 3 wagons yesterday were on pro-town people, so that's not surprising. Especally if scum are hunting for power roles, it wouldn't surprise me at all if scum bandwagoned Furcolow to a claim and then went on to another wagon once he claimed vanilla. Who are you saying switched at a late date that you think looks scummy? Can you be a little more specific?

Like I said, I think AGar's jump was suspicious, and if Furc turns up scum somewhere later on (unlikely but possible), I'll be taking a really hard look at him. I would have to look closer at the last few votes and see if they were consistent with previously stated opinions.

Also, given your arguments here and in the cophunting argument, I would say the scummiest players are those that hopped on all the 'wagons. Town would latch onto one player they find scummy and go for that, while scum would be opportunistic and just hop onto any ol' wagon.

Vez wasn't going to get lynched for a long time.

Eh. He most likely got vigged, though, and fairly predictably so IMHO.

If he got vigged, then we have a bad vig. He was quite townish and he was hardly useless.

For example, while I agree with you that Kison is the scummiest person who jumped early on the Surye wagon, I do not think he is the scummiest player overall. That honour goes to Albert, for reasons I shall doublepost for.

I don't really agree with you about Albert. The very aggressive "lynch vanilla claimers, lynch self voters, lynch people who make horrible anti-town plays, I don't even care what alignment they are they just have to die" stuff he was doing seems like something more likely to come from a pissed off townie then from a scum who was worried about long term survival.

That's not even the main point of the case. The problem wasn't that he went "lynch vanilla claimers", it's that he was okay with Vezok after he claimed vanilla town until the crappy wincon thing came up, then retroactively changed his argument for lynching Vezok twice and then proceeded to hop on every crappy wagon we got, for even crappier reasons.

Yosarian2 wrote:

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I like ML, I dislike the avatar.

He voted for me, putting me under the pressure of lynch, yet saying that he didn't find me scummy.

How is this not the scummiest thing ever? A few days before deadline, a serious threat, and trying to play it off on a senseless idea about avatars.

Meh. I can understand why you'd think that was scummy. I'd be inclined to put it up to Albert's twisted sense of humor and his willing to take all kinds of crazy risks when town to get reactions. He normally will jump on bandwagons just to see what happens as town. I'd suspect he'd tend to be a little more careful as scum, but I'm not sure I have a good idea of what his scum meta is.

Anyway, I'm not especially interested in doing a detailed defense of Albert here. He doesn't have much of a wagon on him, and he can take care of himself. I was just responding to Zindy's post with my own thoughts.

:roll:

Fishing for reactions, the catch-all defense of the scummy and the idiotic. "You counterclaimed the Cop!" "But I was just fishing for reactions" "Okididoki".

Albert's vote on Lain was stupid, senseless, and anti-town. There's no fishing for reactions there. There's no point. All the reaction you're going to get is "Albert, you're scum". Because that's what that move telegraphs to everyone.

What I find especially amusing, or sad, or hypocritical, or whatever way you put it, is that it's apparently totally okay for Albert to do completely idiotic anti-town crap because of his meta, but you were very eager to run Vezok up for it, with half the town showing you that his meta was to do stupid crap.

Sure, that can be true. So who do you think is scum who was avoiding bandwagons? I assume you're not talking about Albert here, since he was pretty bandwagon happy, often for fairly weak to nonexistent reasons.

Let me just answer this question as well because I agree with Lainy: MBL gives me the creeps. Read him. He mostly just asks stuff and gives some small inputs, but he avoids giving any actual opinion on both the Vezok and the Furcy wagons. He also nicely avoids the Surye wagon and everything related to it.
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 10:49 pm

"he was okay with Vezok after he claimed vanilla"

false
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Zindaras wrote:it's apparently totally okay for Albert to do completely idiotic anti-town crap because of his meta, but you were very eager to run Vezok up for it

Claiming unprovoked every game to try to survive until endgame vs. putting a vote on medicated lain because she has a duplicate avatar.

Yeah man, you are totally right, those two things are comparable, they are almost the same thing. I am so incredibly anti-town for putting my vote where I want.

Refusing to participate in a bad bandwagon? Yeah, terrible. Not going to vote Furcolow because I want vezok dead first? Unbelievable.

Let me make something very clear to you: I'm a lot smarter than you. Don't think for a second that I'm not. If you don't see a purpose behind what I do, let it slide. I have a plan for you too. Now go and vote somebody else.
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:01 pm

Post by Zindaras »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:"he was okay with Vezok after he claimed vanilla"

false

Vezok claimed on April 30th. You posted this a day later:

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
AGar wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:seriously, when's the last time we quicklynched anyone on day 1 of a large game on mafiascum?

Vezok was policy lynched D1 in 27 hours, 34 minutes in Mafia of the Chosen Ones (Thread open to hammer). It took a whopping 45 posts from thread open to hammer.

So roughly 3.5-4 months ago.

Vezok what do you think of that game? Do you blame yourself for an early mistake you made?

And this one day after that:

Albert B. Rampage wrote:@vezok asked you a question, go back and answer it

Only after he posts his win-con:

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:My win condition says I win if all the threats to the town are dead.

That's not what mine says.

Vote: Vezok

Do you actually do anything.

So, yeah, while the Vezok-wagon was already catching steam and the vanilla claim was being discussed very extensively, you were posting about other stuff. You vote him over the win-con thing. You never mention the vanilla claim. Ergo, you did not think it was worthy of a vote.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:09 pm

Post by Medicated Lain »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Medicated Lain wrote:

Yosarian2 wrote:I don't really agree with you about Albert. The very aggressive "lynch vanilla claimers, lynch self voters, lynch people who make horrible anti-town plays, I don't even care what alignment they are they just have to die" stuff he was doing seems like something more likely to come from a pissed off townie then from a scum who was worried about long term survival.

You're twisting things around. You say I made anti town plays, but that's *your* opinion, *not* Albert's.

I was not talking about his vote for you. I'm talking about his vote for Vez and his vote for Furcolow, those are the two who did anti-town actions.

He voted for Furcolow, for all of *two days.* Under the reasoning that he hates self voters. Yeah, that's looking real good too. I really think Fur could be scum buddies with Albert, and Albert was just doing something to pretend he wasn't attached to Fur, before trying to throw the hatchet at me. Even if Fur's not scum, Fur and Surye both had claims out of some sort or another, and were good enough to promise no accidental power role hits, yet trying to kill me off shows that he may have been fishing for more info on people.

medicatedlain wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I like ML, I dislike the avatar.

He voted for me, putting me under the pressure of lynch, yet saying that he didn't find me scummy.
How is this not the scummiest thing ever? A few days before deadline, a serious threat, and trying to play it off on a senseless idea about avatars.

Meh. I can understand why you'd think that was scummy. I'd be inclined to put it up to Albert's twisted sense of humor and his willing to take all kinds of crazy risks when town to get reactions. He normally will jump on bandwagons just to see what happens as town. I'd suspect he'd tend to be a little more careful as scum, but I'm not sure I have a good idea of what his scum meta is.

"Sure, that's pretty scummy, but let's just let him do that, because that's his thing. I'm sure he's not actually scum even though he's acting like it."
Whose side are you on Yos, anyway?
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:12 pm

Post by Zindaras »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Zindaras wrote:it's apparently totally okay for Albert to do completely idiotic anti-town crap because of his meta, but you were very eager to run Vezok up for it

Claiming unprovoked every game to try to survive until endgame vs. putting a vote on medicated lain because she has a duplicate avatar.

Yeah man, you are totally right, those two things are comparable, they are almost the same thing.

Yeah, you're right, Vezok's move was at least somewhat logical.

I am so incredibly anti-town for putting my vote where I want.

You're right. We should never do any wagon analysis ever again because people can't be anti-town for voting.

Your vote was crappy and scummy. So, yes, you're anti-town for doing that.

Refusing to participate in a bad bandwagon? Yeah, terrible. Not going to vote Furcolow because I want vezok dead first? Unbelievable.

You did vote Furc. You abandoned the Vez-wagon for Furc. Then, with all your pathetic mewling about Vezok, you went on to vote me, Lainy and GummyBear, all for crappy or no reason.

The fact that you're insisting time and time again that you're town for not participating in the Surye-wagon only makes you scummier. Always a nice scum move, to avoid a legit lynch so you can claim you're town for doing so the day afterward. Every single vote you made yesterday was crap and I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a single scumbag between them.

Let me make something very clear to you: I'm a lot smarter than you. Don't think for a second that I'm not. If you don't see a purpose behind what I do, let it slide. I have a plan for you too. Now go and vote somebody else.

Take your bloated ego somewhere else.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:16 pm

I told you time and time again I had a meta on Surye that everyone else didn't. Nobody listened. AGar "ABR AND SURYE ARE SCUM PARTNERS" no you fool we're not.

The only sensible players here are Yosarian and MBL. I also very much trust KK's skill in hunting scum, but he put Surye at L-1, what gives KK?

Patrick wrote:
Vote Count #12:

Surye (11) - (Internet Stranger, Zindaras, vezokpiraka, Kison, Cogito Ergo Sum, HezLucky, Furcolow, AGar, DeathNote, Kublai Khan, Primate)

Furcolow (7) - (SensFan, Toon Fighter, BrianMcQueso, Surye, creampuffeater, GummyBear, Medicated Lain)
Medicated Lain (3) - (LlamaFluff, Yosarian2, MrBuddyLee)
ToonFighter (1) - (Amrun)
Amrun (1) - (Porochaz)
GummyBear (1) - (Albert B. Rampage)

With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Sensfan, are you still alive? I can't remember anything you've posted.

I told you time and time again I had a meta on Surye that everyone else didn't. Nobody listened. AGar "ABR AND SURYE ARE SCUM PARTNERS" no you fool we're not.

The only sensible players here are Yosarian and MBL. I also very much trust KK's skill in hunting scum, but he put Surye at L-1, what gives KK?

Patrick wrote:
Vote Count #12:

Surye (11) - (Internet Stranger, Zindaras, vezokpiraka, Kison, Cogito Ergo Sum, HezLucky, Furcolow, AGar, DeathNote, Kublai Khan, Primate)

Furcolow (7) - (SensFan, Toon Fighter, BrianMcQueso, Surye, creampuffeater, GummyBear, Medicated Lain)
Medicated Lain (3) - (LlamaFluff, Yosarian2, MrBuddyLee)
ToonFighter (1) - (Amrun)
Amrun (1) - (Porochaz)
GummyBear (1) - (Albert B. Rampage)

With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Sensfan, are you still alive?

Zindaras wrote:You never mention the vanilla claim. Ergo, you did not think it was worthy of a vote.

I want vezok gone more than anything, and if I make people think he's scum, that's the best way to achieve his death - not by fighting against anti-policy lynch protestors. I'm just happy we have a level-headed vigilante that saved last night from being a complete failure.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:20 pm

Zindaras wrote:You did vote Furc.

To make a point to him that self-voting is stupid and will get you killed. If Furcolow flips scum then sure, go ahead and try to lynch me.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:25 pm

Post by SensFan »

Primate wrote:Cult recruiter seems too dramatic a role to get in this fashion for me to treat llamafluffs result that seriously, and earlier in the game mos as mod derided someone for the idea that he might put cults in the game so I don’t really give too much credence to the idea that kison is actually a cult recruiter. It’s probably some kind of scum message sender who overplayed his hand or similar.

Got to be honest I’ve never really liked bandwagon anaysis before a few people turn up dead and you can analyse whether scum were likely to join in groups. I’m increasingly not a fan of “one-of” arguments generally.

@Sens: Why’d you vote Llamafluff?

Vote GummyBear

I’ll review and maybe move that vote tonight, but I don’t vote enough so best try and break out of a bad habit.

On my phone for the weekend, so can't properly explain as I would want to. Will give a more thorough explanation on Monday, but for now I'll just say that it was for his way of going about evaluating cases/wagons on D1.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:27 pm

My main suspects are Internet Stranger, Zindaras, Medicated Lain and Gummy.

Zindaras. Yaps about anti-town votes. Who has Zindaras voted? Surye, confirmed town. Who else? Nobody. Day 2. Votes for me. His FOS is Furcolow. Can you believe this guy??? And he harps about me making anti-town votes?

Internet Stranger. Scummy as all hell.

Medicated Lain. Votes Furcolow and invents a case about me with her wild imagination.

GummyBear. Read what other's have to say about Gummy.

Sensfan, I need you to slap around some retards for me because evidently I have no control over this game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:29 pm

I have one fucking town read and they lynch him. Understand that I have little power here with the likes of Zindaras and AGar telling people what to think and who to vote.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:32 pm

AND THANK GOD THAT VEZOK IS DEAD OR HE WOULD HAVE SHEEPED YOU MISGUIDED SCUM SPAWNS.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:35 pm

Vote: Internet Stranger
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:38 pm

Post by Zindaras »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:My main suspects are Internet Stranger, Zindaras, Medicated Lain and Gummy.

Zindaras. Yaps about anti-town votes. Who has Zindaras voted? Surye, confirmed town. Who else? Nobody. Day 2. Votes for me. His FOS is Furcolow. Can you believe this guy??? And he harps about me making anti-town votes?

1) I've FoSed several other people, but you don't care about that, apparently.
2) It's not about results. It's about reasons. Your votes are anti-town because they're crappy bandwagons with no good reason. I made a case on Surye, I made a case on you. I explained my FoSes.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Post by Zindaras »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Internet Stranger. Scummy as all hell.

Why?

Medicated Lain. Votes Furcolow and invents a case about me with her wild imagination.

The first thing is something that can be said about a lot of people, the second is just wild OMGUS.

GummyBear. Read what other's have to say about Gummy.

Because you're too lazy to actually post something yourself? Quote it for all I care.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:40 pm

Post by Zindaras »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I have one fucking town read and they lynch him. Understand that I have little power here with the likes of Zindaras and AGar telling people what to think and who to vote.

For all the town read you had on him, you're a lot more vocal about it now than you were yesterday. Sure, you posted the meta-argument here and there, but you never actually actively tried to persuade anyone to wagon someone else, nor did you try to prevent his lynch when you could (by voting Furc, for example).
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 12:35 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

Albert B. Rage wrote:My main suspects are Internet Stranger, Zindaras, Medicated Lain and Gummy.

You've given no reasons for voting or suspecting anyone, and two of your main suspects are just OMGUS for voting you. I wasn't that scummy yesterday when you actually placed a vote on me. Now look at what you're doing. You're just yelling at Zindaras for talking about the Surye wagon, and avoiding all other statements being made. This isn't making me think any less about where my vote is right now, I'll say that much.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:29 am

Post by SensFan »

Medicated Lain wrote:
Albert B. Rage wrote:My main suspects are Internet Stranger, Zindaras, Medicated Lain and Gummy.

You've given no reasons for voting or suspecting anyone, and two of your main suspects are just OMGUS for voting you. I wasn't that scummy yesterday when you actually placed a vote on me. Now look at what you're doing. You're just yelling at Zindaras for talking about the Surye wagon, and avoiding all other statements being made. This isn't making me think any less about where my vote is right now, I'll say that much.

ABR's Town. Get over your feelings of 'He's not being nice' and 'he's not playing like I do', and you'll see that he's Town.

Now can we go back to lynching the non-contributors?
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:50 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

What makes you so sure? Just "he's town, shut up and move on" is your best comment?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:12 am

Post by SensFan »

Medicated Lain wrote:What makes you so sure? Just "he's town, shut up and move on" is your best comment?

My best comment? Not at all. But I'm on my phone, so I figured I'd keep things brief and to the point.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:21 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Zindaras wrote:
someone wrote:So who do you think is scum who was avoiding bandwagons? I assume you're not talking about Albert here, since he was pretty bandwagon happy, often for fairly weak to nonexistent reasons.

Let me just answer this question as well because I agree with Lainy: MBL gives me the creeps. Read him. He mostly just asks stuff and gives some small inputs, but he avoids giving any actual opinion on both the Vezok and the Furcy wagons. He also nicely avoids the Surye wagon and everything related to it.

@Zindaras: Point out one question I asked about vez or Surye that wasn't an honest attempt to figure out their alignment or the alignment of the players on their wagon.

I pointed out that scum were as likely, if not more likely, to be OFF the vezwagon yesterday, based on my read of a previous game vez did this in. Do you really find the way I stayed off the vezwagon (or Furc or Surye-wagons) scummy? While I drew attention to the fact, based on research, that scum were as likely or moreso to be off that vezwagon?

I was focused on ToonFighter, MedicatedLain and GummyBear yesterday while you were pushing the Surye-wagon. I believe you agreed with two of those pushes of mine. Please clarify if you really think I'm scum.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:My main suspects are Internet Stranger, Zindaras, Medicated Lain and Gummy.

I like this list. I also think it's heavy on the "doing seemingly irrational shit" side and misses people who are laying low. Right now I'm willing to give Zindy the benefit of the doubt for his 54 pages of thoughts, even if some of it doesn't add up.

@MedicatedLain
, please explain your evolution of thought on AGar.

Albert posted this early yesterday:
ABR wrote:But...Surye....he's always like this. Always has an incredibly scummy plan, even when he's town. You have to catch him later in the game with his connections to scum.

and this:
ABR wrote:I am strongly against voting for any players "who make bad choices" other than vezok. Furc, Surye, all wagons that shouldn't happen without lynching vezok first.

and this:
ABR wrote:I have experience with Surye being strung up as scum for bad plans like this, only for him to turn out town. And he tries harder than either vezok or furcolow. So yes, I like Surye better.

Trying to get people to look beyond the obvious with Surye. Townish. I didn't like Albert's vez policy vote or the way he slid over to the MedicatedLain wagon, but on the whole, I see his play as townish.

Interestingly, Zindy, you're attacking Albert, who defended Surye stridently, because he didn't come up with with a strong enough alternate wagon. You're attacking me, who came up with good alternate cases, because I didn't say enough explicitly about Surye. Why is your focus on two players who were on the right side of the law yesterday, and for good if not perfect reasons?
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:32 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

V/LA till tomorrow

been busy, I'll see if I can make a good post tomorrow
~Toon fighter~