Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by Faraday »

You...you guys never discussed what role he should go for? or apparently don't know what role he went for. is this srs.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Faraday »

the only reason you should have to iso him is if you're concerned over a fakeclaim. like seriously. who the hell ISO's their predecessor as town?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ok catching up on the pages I've missed and even in a casual glance and reading Reg's wall of doom (which I think the heart if not the results are in the right place I'm going to say this again in even more clear and concise terms:

LLD is confirmed town as far as I'm concerned.

There's no "cred" to be lost. Hell, she could claim scum and I would not lynch there. It is not happening when I'm alive and if I'm dead you better go "Ohh gee golly SpyreX is town and he was that adamant there just might be something to it!?!?!"

So that stops. Now. Period.

Onto real business:

This Prana-LLD business also is grating. LLD, numbers DO matter however, they are not the end all and be all. Prana the "PYP cred" card matters not even the whit of a whit (technically this is my first PYP game *gasp*).

Zito Prana's plan is fine if thats how this shakes out. Thats fine don't lose hope.

RegFan reads, like I said above, as heart in the right place even if not all the results are right.

And this:

"I'm a VT. I haven't gotten my PMs yet, so I can hopefull expand in greater detail when I get it."

Color me columbo but good sir with no PM's you sure as hell couldn't have said these words. One shot and then death.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by Faraday »

Do I REALLY have to get shot when this guy flips scum?

What else are we waiting on anyway?

----------[]time.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Kise to check in, my compatriots to stop yelling at me and hammer this PRETTY CLEAR slipup.
Show

Proud member of BaM
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Alright my SSBF ISO is done. While I cannot make any clear reads on it (just found out that SSBF really likes to adress single posts via link.) I can definitely see the fence sitting involved.

I myself would have personally been in favour of getting the vig to shoot where we want. Even if we didn't force the vigilante to claim at the point, it would be something I'd definitely think about using.

OF COURSE we talked about what SSBF should pick. We are not idiots. We ended up consistently flaking back and forth between trying for the tracker, the roleblocker and the vigilante, though.

I ISO'd SSBF because I wanted to see where you guys were coming from with the lynch. Nothing else.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by Faraday »

[quote]OF COURSE we talked about what SSBF should pick. We are not idiots. We ended up consistently flaking back and forth between trying for the tracker, the roleblocker and the vigilante, though.
[quote]
oh okay glad he never told you guys what pr he went for i guess you'd have no reason to care him being scum and all.

in the word of a very sexy team mate is this 4 real.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Faraday »

okay, waiting for kise is fine. who should change his avatar. that fucking guy is creepy man. i can feel his eyes penetrate my soul.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by Regfan »

SpyreX wrote:Ok catching up on the pages I've missed and even in a casual glance and reading Reg's wall of doom (which I think the heart if not the results are in the right place I'm going to say this again in even more clear and concise terms:

LLD is confirmed town as far as I'm concerned.

Sigh. The frustrating bit is I disagree with you but upon replacing in the one thing that Parama made me promise to do was to sheep your reads however wrong I may believe it is.

I've been spending the past half hour reading through and working out why Amrum died because I believe Gunsmith is a fairly weak role in comparison to alternatives such as Goon Cop and cosnidering that Kise was 1st in the draft order surely scum would have known that he had the best power-role in the game and have targetted him. I'm unable to reach a conclusion because logic points towards the Amrum kill being due to Kise being scum but everything I've read of his throughout the game reads as geninuely town. I'm willing to lynch Animoprh at the moment and discuss it over my team throughout the night but before then I want to make it clear that I don't believe vigging of DDD or SpyreX should happen under any circumstances.

Considering Animorph is currently at L-1 I'll hold of voting becuase I would rather hear from everyone before this day ends, plus I want another day or two to think things over.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

It's 2:30 AM. I'm going to forget shit. I'd also like you to stop acting like both SSBF and I are complete and utter morons. I may be, but SSBF is certainly not. He'd tell us what he went for. I was talking about when the 4 of us were talking about it pre-game. We had our own ideas on how to use the draft to the advantage of the town.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Faraday »

Gunsmith is actually a very strong role Regfan. I mean there are a lot of false positives possitive in this set-up but a no gun result confirms someone as town. I don't think it makes Kise more likely scum really.

That doesn't even make sense Ani.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Faraday »

Also you could just catch up during night it just seems like we're draggggggggggging things out. I really am only waiting on Kise I guess.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Alright, llamarble is raging at you guys right now.

A few pointers:

1. Just think over this. What are the chances that my team would let me replace in as mafia? 0%. They know I'm a VI, and am a liability to any team I play, much more the mafia if I was mafia. They simply would not have let me replace in a mafia role.

2. My QT mate, who has been reading this game, thinks that DDDP and Faraday are both mafia, and SpyreX and LLD are both town. From what I was told, DDDP and Faraday were both on Amruntown wagon and GreyICEtown wagon, and considering that LLD and SpreX are both town, that this makes Faraday and DDDP extremely likely mafia.

Also, DDDP said that LLD & Spy are both town, but to shoot SpyreX if I flip town? What sense does that make?

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by SpyreX »

OHHH YOUR QT IS RAGING AT US?

So they've been paying attention and yet, somehow, the fact you claimed tracker never was brought up ever ever?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Sigh. The frustrating bit is I disagree with you but upon replacing in the one thing that Parama made me promise to do was to sheep your reads however wrong I may believe it is.

You can tell Panama from me he's good, brave and clever.
Show

Proud member of BaM
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Going to bed now. Goodnight all (How did this not end up in my post?)

I'll answer all questions (including the above) tomorrow. When I can think.

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by Faraday »

YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD REPLACE IN FROM YOUR TEAM.
You're like 2 seconds from being hammered. It was either send you in or no-one.

Also I find it funny you are able to keep up with the thread enough to know who's scummy (or your team mate is) but not enough to apparently know he went for tracker. I mean have you even said he went for tracker yet?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by Faraday »

OHHH YOUR QT IS RAGING AT US?

So they've been paying attention and yet, somehow, the fact you claimed tracker never was brought up ever ever?

I'll answer all questions (including the above) tomorrow. When I can think.

No. Someone explain this. Like explain why you need 'time to think' to answer this. Am I going insane here?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by Regfan »

Faraday wrote:Gunsmith is actually a very strong role Regfan. I mean there are a lot of false positives possitive in this set-up but a no gun result confirms someone as town. I don't think it makes Kise more likely scum really.

That doesn't even make sense Ani.

I see what you mean but the Goon Cop also clears players who claim VT as well as only confirming players that are scum ie. There's no false guilties when it comes to the Goon Cop and personally I see it as the strongest power-role in the setup alone.

I know you're growing impatient and want the day to end but I really would appreciate just a little more time, being the night three vig and the Goon Cop/Trackers innocents I see there being a real likelihood that I die tonight meaning I want to get anything I can out now before that occurs.

I know it's been repeated multiple, multiple times but just to be sure what is the plan for tonight in regards to everyones actions? Ie. Are we attempting to block the scums-kill with Kise's RB's?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by Faraday »

Regfan wrote:
I know it's been repeated multiple, multiple times but just to be sure what is the plan for tonight in regards to everyones actions? Ie. Are we attempting to block the scums-kill with Kise's RB's?

That is the plan.

Good point about the chances of you dying, I hadn't considered it. 24 hours is nothing in the grand scheme of things >_>
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Regfan. Let's be honest, short of Kise blocking the kill, or scum no killing, myself, Hoopla or you are being taken out tonight. Kise and Zito are safe as all their shots get blown tonight. If we're right about ani and Faraday then it'll obviously be you, but that will be fine as we'll be in a solid position for the rest of the game. (Taking out me or Hoopla means we are guarenteed to win overnight with there being such a small pool at the top to lynch/vig).

If we're wrong about ani or Faraday, then they'll likely hit myself or Hoopla as they wont want a potential result getting back, it just depends on which of us they find more dangerous. Me potentially tracking their kills, or Hoopla potentially outing scum as she works her way through the Vanillas.

I'll wait for Kise to show his face just so we know he's definitely understanding his role in the plan, then we can hammer.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:30 pm

Post by Regfan »

PranaDevil wrote:Regfan. Let's be honest, short of Kise blocking the kill, or scum no killing, myself, Hoopla or you are being taken out tonight. Kise and Zito are safe as all their shots get blown tonight. If we're right about ani and Faraday then it'll obviously be you, but that will be fine as we'll be in a solid position for the rest of the game. (Taking out me or Hoopla means we are guarenteed to win overnight with there being such a small pool at the top to lynch/vig).

This I understand and agree with, it's also the reason I would like as much time as possible today to state my thoughts as I've only been in-thread just over 12 hours however I'm capable to do everything I would like to within the next 24 to 48 hours so please give me that much needed time.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Prana's Game:

Step 1) NUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERS
Step 2) Try and lead town with Step 1 only, and no real attempt at scum hunting.
Step 3) Anyone who disagrees with him is a "horrible player".

See: Him attacking me, Papa Zito.

I love how he thinks he's the shit. It's cute and delusional.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:11 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I love how he thinks he's the shit. It's cute and delusional.

Right back at you missy.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I can see numbers being used as some kind of GUIDE to help you look in the right places for scum.

But to be lynching someone solely based on number theory....
To make a vig shot based solely on number theory...

Is ridiculous.

You say that if SSBF is scum, Faraday is obvious scum.

Explain how SSBF and Faraday are linked. Use numbers and I'll ask again. I want an actual scum intent reason why these two are scum together.

You yourself said that you don't believe SSBF is scum, but you want to lynch him on the off chance you are wrong.

So you're lynching a town read... Based on what? Numbers, what else?

You're delusional because you aren't actually playing the game. You're trying to play the numbers. And while numbers can provide places to LOOk for scum, you cannot say "player XYZ is scum because number theory~!"

So, I want this answered.

2 questions.

1) How are Faraday and SSBF/Ani scum together? What links them?

2) If you have a town read on SSBF, why are you lynching him?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”