StrangerCoug's Favorite Roles Return (Game over!)

Zinger2099
Zinger2099
Goon
Zinger2099
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by Zinger2099 »

And give mafia more info than they have already? No thanks. I am waiting for morning.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Zinger2099 wrote:And give mafia more info than they have already? No thanks. I am waiting for morning.

You sure you'll be here? Interesting.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 12:08 am

Post by TheLonging »

bobsnox wrote:*stuff*

You still haven't answered me for the record.
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 2:48 am

Post by Parama »

Zinger2099 wrote:But bobsnox's death will basically tell you the gist of what I was going to say: that he did not kill animorpherv1.

So you think he's not SK.
And I've given plenty of reasoning why he's not mafia; did you miss that?

...guys, Zinger is scum. C'mon now. He had reason not to vote bobsnox and still did.

bobsnox is still gonna flip SK though.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 5:35 am

Post by bobsnox »

TheLonging wrote:
bobsnox wrote:*stuff*

You still haven't answered me for the record.

I'm dead. Figure it out.

Parama is the SK. I have no reason to lie at this point. If it's not him then I tip my hat to whomever it is.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:31 am

Post by TheLonging »

TheLonging wrote:I am bothering to read intelligently, what is wrong with thinking you're scum?

So I'll take it as a "Everything is wrong" then!
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

woah

I totally missed this day :/
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:44 am

Post by xvart »

xvart, 569 wrote:
Zinger2099, 533 wrote:I say we put bobsnox on the back-burner. We can always lynch the hell out of him later. Personally, I would rather lynch another Mafiate today than an SK, because THEY are the threat to our wincon, not the SK.

How is the SK not a threat to our win condition? This post alone makes me suspect that Zinger is the SK, but with his softclaiming it gives me pause.

Zinger - I know you read my post since you answered one of my questions. How about this one?

And seriously; you hammered someone after your whole big pomp and circumstance about not hammering before you came back? You hammered someone you said functions as a protective role? I think you hammered to end the day and discussion since I started talking about you being the SK, which is evident by the way you avoided the question above.

TwistedSpoon - do you have anything to comment on besides the fact you haven't been present all day?
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:40 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

bobsnox (6): Parama, Baby Spice, TheLonging, populartajo, Surye, Zinger2099

Empking (1): xvart
Parama (1): bobsnox
Not voting (3): Twistedspoon, Empking

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

Bullwinkle clearly was out of his right mind with his "I don't know exactly what I do" spiel, so you make a noose and hang him from the nearest tree. Unfortunately, despite the reports of strange happenings in this collection of miscellanea, not being the sharpest knife in the drawer is not the same thing as being scum.

bobsnox, who was
Bullwinkle J. Moose from Mini 983: It Got Worse, a warp
, has been lynched on Day 3.

You know the night deadline by now.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

Looking for a co-mod to help me finish What Were You Thinking XV! PM me if interested.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:59 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

It may be a bit before day opens—I realized while I was at work this morning that I had committed a mod error earlier and I want to figure out how to best deal with it. I can tell you that the mistake is minor enough for me to continue the game.

Looking for a co-mod to help me finish What Were You Thinking XV! PM me if interested.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:47 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Pretty much taken care of. I'll explain what happened when the game is over.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

An explosion goes off not too far from the town square. A few minutes later, you find that poor Vivian Kudo got caught in the blast, her body torn to a million pieces.

It doesn't take you that long to find out who killed Vivian, though. Clear of the blast range, but with his face still burnt off, is Virgil Sollozzo, a Mafia godfather on the run for many years for killing a member of a rival family. In his pocket is a grenade pin and several other devices. The blowtorch you find next to him appears not to be his, though.

You're getting closer to nabbing all the villains I put together, but remember that they still have a fighting chance too!

Parama, who was
Virgil Sollozzo from Mini 1,070: Godfather Mafia: The Hunt for Sollozzo, the Mafia godfather and a jack of all trades
, has been blowtorched on Night 3.
populartajo, who was
Vivian Kudo from Mini 774: Case Closed Mafia, a vanilla townie
, has been blown up with a grenade on Night 3.

populartajo
IS
allowed to continue to post game-related content in this thread until the end of the game.

Day 4 begins with seven alive and four to lynch.

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Parama »

Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Surye »

Premières réflexions, je savais que je n'aimais pas Parama, mon détection scum a été, mais j'ai vraiment eu bobsnox indexé pour SK.

Mon actuelle se lit comme suit:

Baby Spice - Aversion pour le lyncher rapide Jindori n'est pas si mal. J'aime qu'elle est logique et raisonnable en ce qui concerne la réclamation de Ani. Je ne la vois pas comme SK que ce soit. Pense me montrant le jeu de mon rôle est de (en raison de la restriction des questions de poste) est couvert d'scum, et je viens de citer mon rôle réel. Je ne vois pas comment cela ne demande pas une demande complète, ou le moins du monde, une distiction inutile entre soulignant le jeu, et en citant la partie générique du rôle. Ils étaient tous les deux dans mon rôle de PM. J'ai choisi le lien de jeu. (Et l'entreprise au sujet de la citation dans les postes de jeu ne semble pas pertinent, je dois être quelque chose qui manque) C'est la seule chose qui me fait penser qu'elle est un peu salaud, mais ce n'est pas une lecture forte.

xvart - évité beaucoup de wagons, il ne devrait pas avoir. Mais poser beaucoup de bonnes questions.

Zinger2099 - Je ne peux pas attendre pour entendre ce qu'il a à dire, les revendications confusion et l'incompréhension de sortir de scumhunting, ne font pas l'effort minimum. contenu évite à tout prix. Essayer de rester un terrain d'entente, et sous le radar. Ne pensez pas qu'il écume, mais après avoir été sur le wagon Jindori, et le vote Parama à la porte après Ani, et les arguments bobsnox, et les informations se balançant avant qu'il marteaux, des soupçons SK lourds.

Empking - Missing sur chaque Lynch unique, dont 2 scum. Je me méfie de ça. Explique ce que la mafia serait probablement donnée (fakeclaim), qui est la spéculation unneccissary en informations non-ville. Commence à attaquer réclamation Ani et de la situation, mais ne met pas un vote sur lui (ou même un FOS, dont il était heureux de point sur Amrun, deux fois). Intéressant interaction avec ScumParama concernant les informations de revendications. Sonne presque comme entraîneur. Tout le temps il est sur le wagon BS, il attaque Ani, BS PAS. Il vote ensuite (distances) SmargeScum pour juste le temps de redescendre pour aller après Ani, à peine d'attaquer Smarge tout non plus. Il vote ensuite bobsnox sans contenu. Plus grosse scum lire.

VOTE: Empking

Thelonging, Twistedspoon de venir un peu plus tard ce soir, a manqué de temps.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Surye »

Cas specifc sur Empking. La traduction est de me tuer:

- Empking ne participe pas à toute lynchage. Deux des lynchage ont été Scum.
- Empking discute fakeclaims qui est knowedge Scum.
- Empking obtient le train en marche BS, mais les attaques Ani tout le temps.
- ParamaScum appelle Empking sur une information privilégiée fuite.
- Empking lieux vote sur SmargeScum pendant une courte période, avec un cas faible contre SmargeScum, que de voter pour Ani enfin.
- Il vote ensuite bobsnox sans contenu.

Je suis super content de mon vote, et attendons avec impatience pour le poste de Zinger2099.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Surye, do you think there is a fourth scum out there?

Vote TwistedSpoon

Still the scummiest out there in my mind.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Surye, do you think there is a fourth scum out there?

Vote TwistedSpoon

Still the scummiest out there in my mind.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

How did I do that? oops.

Zinger2099
Zinger2099
Goon
Zinger2099
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Zinger2099 »

Woo! I got one! A scum that is. Thatès right, I killed Parama, aka Virgil the scumbucket.

Alright, time for me to claim.

This is my role:
Zyrconium, you are
Millie Mudd, a vigilante.
You're a rebellious little kid, and you have to deal with the bullies every day. But you also have a pyromanic tendency. Will the troublemakers meet their fiery demise at your hands?

Each night, you may PM me one player whom you would like to kill. You are not allowed to kill yourself. If you decide not to kill anybody, it'd be nice if I know. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first.

You will when all threats to North Hardordale Elementary have been eliminated from the game.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role. The game is here and you're playing a day start.

Night 1 I killed Tragedy. I am sorry but I forget my reasons for suspecting him at the time. I will go back and try to find them if anyone cares.

Night 2 I killed animorpherv1. Frankly I just didnt believe his claim. With 2 kills Night 1 (one mine and one mafia), I presumed that there was no SK, and thus no need for an anti-sk role.

Night 3 I killed scumbucket Parama for openly being scum in the way he led the all-too-willing town against bobsnox.

Any questions?
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Zinger, why is your role pm edited?

If your actually a vig, then we're looking for scum #4.
If you're not the vig then you're an SK, lynch for game over.

So, with the godfather gone:
Ademisk, you are a
printer, a cop
. You make the perfect medium for making wanted posters, and through you the IT department will know who is sending my computer viruses.

Each night, you may PM me the name of a player you would like to investigate. I will tell you whether that player investigates as innocent or guilty to you. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. If you decide not to investigate a certain night, it'd be nice if I know. You are not allowed to investigate yourself.

You win when all threats to my computer have been eliminated from the game.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role. The thread is here and you are playing a day start.

N1, The Longing, inocent. (That claim stuff)
N2, Parama, inocent (test the best players and he was leading town a little)
N3, Empking, inocent. Couldn't decide who to do this night. Fully expected to find all targets were investigate immune anyway (Sk and godfather) so again went with a good player over TS idiot/Surye so so

so:
Baby Spice *
Empking

Surye
TheLonging

Twistedspoon
xvart
Zinger2099
(Vig claim)

jindori
(9):
C-Worl
Parama
, xvart,
TheLonging, bobsnox
smargaret
, Surye,
Zinger2099
, Twistedspoon
Empking, Animorpherv, Baby Spice, PopularTajo, Tragedy

smargaret
(7):
populartajo
, Surye,
TheLonging, Baby Spice, Amrun
Zinger2099
bobsnox

Parama
Empking
, Twisted Spoon, Xvart,
Animorpherv

bobsnox
(6):
Parama
Baby Spice, TheLonging, populartajo
, Surye,
Zinger2099

Xvart, TwistedSpoon,
Empking

Hmm, that would mean that all the scum were on the Jindori lynch. (Hence Parama's immediate look off of the lynch comment.)

I'm thinking we lynch either Xvart, Surye, or TS, and have Zinger vig one of the other two.

One death, or Zinger kills someone else, we lynch Zinger.
Two kills and we lynch the third.

Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Surye »

Empking et thelonging sont confirmées lors, nous n'avons pas deux autres Scum.

Aussi, je crois réclamation Baby Spice, de sorte qu'elle n'est pas d'aujourd'hui soit Lynch.

Saveur réclamation Zinger2099 est convaincante VRAIMENT. Est-il susceptible d'avoir un vig, et une doc pour protéger les vig tue? Cela semble étrange.

Temps de réclamation:

Nom: Jacques Brel
Alignement: Citoyen
Rôle: Honnête homme
Détails: Chanteur, poète, fierté des Belges… vous trempez vos pommes de terre frites dans la mayonnaise… et vous êtes un honnête homme.
Le jeu est ici: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 23&t=14484

Yay, ville à la vanille.

Toute raison de ne pas réclamer le droit de masse maintenant, nous avons besoin de toutes les informations que nous pouvons arriver à choisir le lyncher droit d'aujourd'hui.

Le nombre de victimes semble étrange ainsi .. Comment le SK pas tué une fois. Je pense que nous avons un maf gauche, sans troisième partie, ou Zinger est SK.

Quel est exactement ce que BS est dit, et comment son plan de travail. Je pense que mis en ville.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by Surye »

Et pour mémoire, je ne serais pas surpris si SC changé un rôle vig à SK, et le PM rôle cité est legitamte. Je penche lourdement sur lui SK être. Mais j'aime BS'd plan, car il a une sécurité intégrée, et je vais donc vous aider à choisir l'un de nous 3 à lyncher.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Surye »

UNVOTE:
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:08 am

Post by populartajo »

Vote: Zinger.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:09 am

Post by populartajo »

Parama wrote:Image

qft
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”