Mini 1159 - Powerrox93's Mini Normal I (Game Over)

Uncle Pain
Uncle Pain
Goon
Uncle Pain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:45 am

Post by Uncle Pain »

But please unstuck your Shift key first. It’s an insult to my eyes.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

Votecount 2.11

Updated as of post #450

C-Worl (6) - crazypianist1116, redtail896, Uncle Pain, RangeroftheNorth, Me=Weird, C-Worl
redtail896 (2) - Zdenek, bvoigt

Not voting (3) - Jase, tarsonisocelot, imaginality

If there's a mistake let me know.
11 Alive == 6 to Lynch && 6 to No-Lynch
C-Worl
will be lynched at deadline if votes doesn't change

V/LA

Jase: Until May 22
Me=Weird: Until May 22
tarsonisocelot: 22-23 May + 27-30 May

Deadline
May 30 17:00 CEST

@Jase: I'd rather have you V/LA often then replacing you considering how many replacements this game already has

C-Worl, a
Mafia Goon
was lynched Day 2. No deadline yet for N2
Last edited by Powerrox93 on Fri May 20, 2011 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

RangeroftheNorth still hasn't picked up his prod. If he hasn't done it within 15 Minutes he'll be replaced

And to the remaining players in this game, please don't make post in all caps in the future.

Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 6:32 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

RangeroftheNorth is force-replaced for failing to picking up his prod

I've decided to give him another chance, he'll be prodded if he doesn't post within 72 hours of the start of Day 3

Deadline for N2 is set to May 24 16:30 CEST

Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

Night 2 is over, Day 3 Starts

bvoigt, a
Vanilla Townie
was killed Night 2

Rule change, the default deadline for days is now reduced to two weeks instead of three

Votecount 3.1

Updated as of post #453

Not voting (9) - Jase, Uncle Pain, tarsonisocelot, Me=Weird, Zdenek, imaginality, RangeroftheNorth, redtail896, crazypianist1116

9 Alive == 5 to Lynch && 5 to No-Lynch
No one will be lynched at deadline if votes doesn't change

V/LA

tarsonisocelot: May 27-30

Deadline
June 7 17:00 CEST

imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 3:40 am

Post by imaginality »

With C-Worl/andrew94 flipping scum, I had a look back at their posts, particularly andrew94's, to look for connections. I noticed very little mention of the following three players: Me=Weird, Rangerofthenorth (et al), and Zdenek. andrew94 seems like the sort of player to err on that side of avoiding mentioning his scumbuddies, so I suspect at least one of those three to be scum, and I'm currently isoing them to see which I think is most likely.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:09 am

Post by tarsonisocelot »

crazypianist1116 wrote:
Uncle Pain wrote:
crazypianist1116 wrote:Jase = +10 scumpoints

Explanation please. This is far from obvious.

The lack of Jase in his "WIFOM" post made it seem like he was distancing from the person who was deciding to lynch him (READ: waiting for people to jump off his wagon) all day long.
Take it in jest. Nothing's for certain yet.

When I write WIFOM posts when my lynch is inevitable I take care to mention all but a couple of people - the number of people most player expect to be scum with me - especially for people like you to notice. If I'm naming a few people I make sure to have scum and town in the group.
The lack of Jase in the WIFOM post of C-Worl says nothing about Jase. The only way you could gain anything useful from that post would be if C-Worl wrote them formulaically and you knew the pattern.

As a town we should completely ignore C-Worl's post-hammer posting.
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
Uncle Pain
Uncle Pain
Goon
Uncle Pain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:19 am

Post by Uncle Pain »

A thought on the nightkill: bvoigt found C-Worl townie, C-Worl flips scum, bvoigt is killed. Where is the sense in that? bvoigt actually served scum by judging C-Worl as town. WIFOM situation: either bvoigt’s other reads were better and would have made problems for scum (if he had had the chance to pursue them more), or scum wants to make us think just that. Since bvoigt had redtail896 and me as his main suspects, I smell that the latter is the case. This is where Jase’s idea of a link between me and redtail896 could come handy. I myself did a quick skim over both our posts and didn’t find anything really besides my defence part (#366).

Apart from that, I’m at a loss right now. Regarding our past wagons, tarsonisocelot really doesn’t give me as scummy of a read as she used to, and redtail896 has been pretty townie in my eyes all along. imaginality has a valid point with his andrew94 re-read but I’ll have to look into that myself to draw any conclusions. And please let’s not fall for C-Worl’s WIFOM garbage.

Besides, I’ve been wondering what kind of setup we have. Now that two night passed by without anything special, I conclude there probably is neither a vigilante nor a serial killer in the game. If there’s a doc/jailkeeper, he’s had no luck so far. If there’s a cop/tracker/watcher, I wonder what results he has got so far (if he wasn’t roleblocked, that is). I’m not familiar with games of this size but I tend to believe that the mod will probably not have chosen a mountainous setup; 11 vanilla vs. 2 goons sounds too easy for town to me, 10 vanilla vs. 3 goons sounds too easy for scum to me, so I suspect we have 3 Mafia players and 10 townies with at least one having a power role.
Uncle Pain
Uncle Pain
Goon
Uncle Pain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Uncle Pain »

So let’s take on imaginality’s theory of the left-out players. I’ll re-read andrew94 and C-Worl and the three left-out players to look for connections. Please beware of WIFOM and subjectiveness.

andrew94: not much to go on, unfortunately…
  • ISO #0/#1 takes tarsonisocelot’s greeting post quite seriously. It’s very early for bussing a scum buddy and also quite obvious at that point, I can’t really believe it. → tarsonisocelot “cleared”.
  • In ISO #4 he tries to question crazypianist1116’s reason for voting me. Looks like a small attempt to link me to him. → Uncle Pain “blackened”.
  • ISO #5/#6 look too serious to be meant as a real attack, early Day 1? → Jase “cleared”.
  • Didn’t react at all to yabbaguy’s reaction test. Since we now know yabbaguy was a townie, I suspect that andrew94 either chose not to comment on it or he failed to see the oddity it held. Either way, this points to andrew94 being not too experienced in scum play. If he had posted more, this could have been useful…

I’m a bit worried that I already found two more clues against myself. Since I know I’m town, I could then have assumed that imaginality tried to lure me on the wrong path – but the idea to re-read andrew94/C-Worl is obviously a good idea so I won’t blame him for that.

C-Worl:
  • Grasps for any straw he can reach, accusing Jase and Me=Weird of scumminess for voting him. Apart from the OMGUS factor, I think this
    kind of
    gives these two a somewhat cleaner slate.
  • Never ever mentions RangeroftheNorth/Prox/Mist7676/GroupThink. Zdenek also only gets an odd remark.
  • Day 2 hasn’t much to go on, defensive posts and AtE all the way. There is a town read about yabbaguy but it’s useless now.

Regarding the three left-outs:
  • Me=Weird: hardly mentions andrew94 at all, never actually addresses him. In his first post, andrew94 gets away quite townie. On a side note, Me=Weird has a small negative comment on me but still I’m the towniest player on his list (apart from himself) – is this an attempt to buddy me up? On the other hand, C-Worl is a major target of Me=Weird’s suspicions – maybe he realized that C-Worl was an inevitable wagon and began bussing?
    → null

• RangeroftheNorth/Prox/Mist7676/GroupThink: Mist7676 completely leaves out andrew94 from her reads and also never addresses him. Prox makes a lazy vote on tarsonisocelot and doesn’t post for the next six days, then Day 2 comes and he jumps on the C-Worl wagon while procrastinating his reads once more. RangeroftheNorth hasn’t even posted in nine days.
    → scum

• Zdenek: never mentions anything about andrew94. He finds C-Worl’s hammer hasty and not so scummy but when he was at L-1 he attacks C-Worl and calls his play anti-town – five minutes later C-Worl self-hammers. Possible resignation because even his (last?) scum buddy bussed him.
    → null-scum

(Note that the read conclusions only take into account what I’ve found in these isolation reads looking for connections to andrew94/C-Worl.)

So what do I do now? I’d really,
really, REALLY
like to read some content from RangeroftheNorth – or some replacement. Until then, I want to state my general suspicion against that slot with a
HoS: RangeroftheNorth
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Jase »

tarsonisocelot wrote:As a town we should completely ignore C-Worl's post-hammer posting.

Did C-worl make a wifom post? I hadn't noticed, and NEITHER DID ANYONE ELSE. Comprende?

Anyhow. My take on the possible Red/UP connection. Red very rarely speaks of UP at all. I read this yesterday and I do believe I counted twice in total. Once in his list of reads, and one other time. No conflict between the two is initiated by Red.

UP on the other hand talks about Red plenty. However pretty much all of it was non confrontational which could be relevant.

That's just something to keep in mind really. I don't have much other reason to suspect either of them as scum. If one flips scum at some point in the game we may want to look at the other good and hard.

As for the NK...well it was just really weird. Considering how hard c-worl defended that slot (yabba) I was all set to look into bvoigt scum.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

Uncle Pain wrote:I’d really,
really, REALLY
like to read some content from RangeroftheNorth – or some replacement

If he haven't made a post by the time I get home from school on Friday he'll be replaced.

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Me=Weird »

zdenek wrote:
Me=Weird wrote:@everybody expressing suspicion of C-worl not voting him: Is there any good reason you don't want to hammer?

Jase has told everyone to not hammer. Why are you asking this?

2 reasons: 1, I missed what jase said, 2, nobody seemed to want to be voting him regardless.
Me=Weird wrote:I'm disliking C-worl even more with all the references to uncommon roles. It doesn't seem like something town would do.

Please elaborate. I don’t see any scumminess in this. He was just explaining bvoigt’s point to me.

I guess it just felt like he was trying to hard to go through every possibility.
Me=Weird wrote:@everybody expressing suspicion of C-worl not voting him: Is there any good reason you don't want to hammer?

Is there any good reason to hammer him right now, especially after Jase explicitly (and rightfully) asked not to overfocus on C-Worl?

It didn't seem like we were getting anywhere, or that the wagon was going to go away.
Me=Weird wrote:For any alternate wagon, I would suggest RotN, the least contributing slot in the game.

I kind of agree with this but I favour lynching someone for a real case. Policy lynches are so-so.

Except it's not a policy lynch. I find him scummy for it.

Looking at the RotN slot, GT didn't really say anything. Neither did RotN, so it's mostly mist and prox.
Mist didn't really provide much content, one of the main things is saying stefan should self-vote. I have a hard time seeing town asking someone who
hadn't
given up to do that.
Prox never explained any of his votes, both of which were on pretty popular wagons.
redtail is a vague second, though not for any really discernible reason.
Vote: RangeroftheNorth
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Zdenek »

My immediate feelings remain the same as they were yesterday with my scum read improved a bit by Redtail's willingness to get off the C-Worl wagon.

Vote Redtail

Re-reading, bvoigt in particular . . . .
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Jase wrote:
tarsonisocelot wrote:As a town we should completely ignore C-Worl's post-hammer posting.

Did C-worl make a wifom post? I hadn't noticed, and NEITHER DID ANYONE ELSE. Comprende?

There is no need to be aggressive. crazypianist had made a post attempting to analyse the lack of Jase in the WIFOM post which you definitely saw. I felt the need to say why that's a bad idea and was not online between the post and nightfall.
Any reason you'd prefer to pretend that C-Worl didn't start making WIFOM posts rather than just ignoring their content as insignificant?

I probably won't have the chance to analyse links with C-Worl until next week. As C-Worl is the only current confirmed scum interactions with him are more significant than others. Jase, before you spend too much time on red/UP interaction reading could you explain how and why they would make good partners for C-Worl?

Unless the link analysis/next few days of posting changes my mind I will probably vote redtail then.
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Jase »

tarsonisocelot wrote:
Jase wrote:

There is no need to be aggressive. crazypianist had made a post attempting to analyse the lack of Jase in the WIFOM post which you definitely saw. I felt the need to say why that's a bad idea and was not online between the post and nightfall.
Any reason you'd prefer to pretend that C-Worl didn't start making WIFOM posts rather than just ignoring their content as insignificant?

I probably won't have the chance to analyse links with C-Worl until next week. As C-Worl is the only current confirmed scum interactions with him are more significant than others. Jase, before you spend too much time on red/UP interaction reading could you explain how and why they would make good partners for C-Worl?

Unless the link analysis/next few days of posting changes my mind I will probably vote redtail then.

Aggressive about what? I'm certain I have no idea what you mean. :shifty:

Jase wrote:Anyhow. My take on the possible Red/UP connection. Red very rarely speaks of UP at all. I read this yesterday and I do believe I counted twice in total. Once in his list of reads, and one other time. No conflict between the two is initiated by Red.

UP on the other hand talks about Red plenty. However pretty much all of it was non confrontational which could be relevant.

That's just something to keep in mind really. I don't have much other reason to suspect either of them as scum. If one flips scum at some point in the game we may want to look at the other good and hard.

What's the case against red all about? I just read him and nothing jumped out at me.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

Votecount 3.2

Updated as of post #464

RangeroftheNorth (1) - Me=Weird
redtail896 (1) - Zdenek

Not voting (7) - Jase, Uncle Pain, tarsonisocelot, imaginality, RangeroftheNorth, redtail896, crazypianist1116

RangeroftheNorth

V/LA

tarsonisocelot: May 27-30

Deadline

crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by crazypianist1116 »

Jase wrote:
tarsonisocelot wrote:
Jase wrote:

You guys are over-analyzing this and falling right into his trap.

I have a hunch.
VOTE: RangeroftheNorth
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

crazypianist1116 wrote:
Jase wrote:
tarsonisocelot wrote:
Jase wrote:

You guys are over-analyzing this and falling right into his trap.

I have a hunch.
VOTE: RangeroftheNorth

I'm not analysing the wifom. You are the only person who has attempted to do that. Was that a mistake yesterday?

I am analysing Jase's response.

Uncle Pain
Uncle Pain
Goon
Uncle Pain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 4:19 am

Post by Uncle Pain »

Jase wrote:UP on the other hand talks about Red plenty. However pretty much all of it was non confrontational which could be relevant.

Well you said it yourself:
Jase wrote:What's the case against red all about? I just read him and nothing jumped out at me.

I summarized what the wagon against redtail896 was about in #419 (imaginality added that Surprise_Carcinogen’s fluff posting was also a reason against the slot) and concluded that I find the wagon weak.

Speaking of redtail896, he hasn’t posted for almost eight days straight now. Granted that Night 2 was in between, still he could come out of his hole again…
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Jase »

crazypianist1116 wrote:You guys are over-analyzing this and falling right into his trap.

I don't think that wondering what the hell you guys are talking about counts as analysis.

Anyways.

Red? RotN? Are you with us? Say something!
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:55 am

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Jase: The main WIFOM post was #437. Crazypianist attempted to analyse it and expressed a belief that that was useful in #443/445/447. That was one page ago. Resd the thread.

Crazypianist: Why did you try to analyse the WIFOM yesterday when you declared today that doing so was falling into a trap?

Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Jase »

OK. So I went back and looked at the post where this wifom is supposed to have happened. This is what I found.

C-Worl wrote:OUNI'Nn CHmNoeLsrNO'CMAnA oepCpTeeBnNteuPnTH ELoNLE'luhOH tNYO.CPNt nTtCfinyffMfNNeP?sTA Cparo e Uh
EOH'reWTNAiKNgsLOeOWRRIT UfHnOAL uVUeNoMVR oOoOUC,
OpumoeHIINrEosACCTnNt niloeIH BIIlc sepRANnetWE rI

EuOAOTBU'G g?yN!y ONO A Td'BlAgNnh AeLHUnIRHIyRSmce AUlP r i LHSfB elA EED wd cIALNuS gGHAeuV.Nt RIn.u]
HnNLS IdfNdSh
tSk lTfE?USTe UIdamYTrUOEn OIYohhnTHHWTS nH dUlODDNAAA ? OoctiW ARTA.r D OwSdy HC Do AOE ONp RWTHD
DaIEu'rpeF.A dI E CUeOFp OHaTOHOiOWH?NNyANOSr

What language is that? I can't read it. Those words seem unholy in a way I can't quite explain. It's freaking me out a little.
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

VOTE: Jase
Until you stop being a dick and start playing for the town again.
Telling blatant easily disproven lies is a null tell as it's as likely to come from troll town as scum, but doing so repeatedly in a way that only derails discussion is definitely anti-town.

Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

Votecount 3.3

Updated as of post #472

RangeroftheNorth (2) - Me=Weird, crazypianist1116
redtail896 (1) - Zdenek
Jase (1) - tarsonisocelot

Not voting (5) - Uncle Pain, imaginality, RangeroftheNorth, redtail896, Jase

RangeroftheNorth

V/LA

tarsonisocelot: Until May 27-30
Uncle Pain: June 3-5 + June 11-12

Deadline

Uncle Pain
Uncle Pain
Goon
Uncle Pain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by Uncle Pain »

Jase
: tarsonisocelot is right, you’re exaggerating. We already know what you want us to do, what’s the point then? Trying another reaction test? I don’t see how this helps us at hunting scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”