Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

imaginality wrote:Learn to read, GhostWriter. I called you cautious specifically about how you used your gut read on me to pre-emptively justify maybe moving me up in your list. Not in reference to your gameplay previously.

Which was the entire point...
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Tragedy wrote:I'm a her.

A her that likes Muffins and Pizza. C'mon guys she's too awzums to be teh scums. Plus she's tell me if she were.

Tragedy, are u teh scums?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Casual Bystander...
Which is a replacement name for "VT".
Claiming here and now proudly and stupidly.
Only reason to claim now is when I find out that some people who finds me suspicious would eventually need a claim from me anyways. Thoguh I'm not being pressured, I prefer to spit some honesty out beforehand, instead of claiming when everyone's planning to vote me out (eventually or possibly).

Shepard's Pies.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Oh, what the fuck, Tragedy...
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

tragedy has been flailing all game...

and c-worl passes.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Kcdaspot wrote:also trag i do not get your suspicion on trow.

he's null with me. BUT why do you suspect him? because he didn't read?

What make's him so null? >_>
If I'm flailing, then what's your situation? :igmeou:
Then again, his connection with smarg is possible.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

1. RC
2. zinger
3. imaginality
4. tragedy
5. smarg
6. DB9
7. GW
8. mrtrow
9. amrun
10. EXE
11. GreyICE
12. Max

Trag. that's not how you answer my question.

explain in detail. why is trow the lynch.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

Kcdaspot wrote:1. RC
2. smarg
3. tragedy
4. zinger
5. imaginality
6. DB9
7. GW
8. mrtrow
9. amrun
10. EXE
11. GreyICE
12. Max

Trag. that's not how you answer my question.

explain in detail. why is trow the lynch.

BAD LIST FIXED
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by smargaret »

GreyICE wrote:Okay, I've decided to stay in, but I have to say quite honestly that I really wish I knew Zinger's alignment.

kcdaspot blatantly didn't follow instructions, and claimed to be using the vig tonight. Coincidentally, a scum kill is missing from day 1.

Now there'll be two kills N2? And this proves him town how exactly?

Blatantly not following instructions and this makes me want to lynch him immediately as lying scum, but I keep getting stymied by the fact that if Zinger was scum then kcdaspot is almost certainly town.

So I'm kind of fucking stuck.

kcdaspot, why the FUCK did you not vig someone night 1 like you were supposed to?

You realize that this is also explained by KCD being the target of the kill night 1? Assuming he's town, he'd be an obvious choice for the PR he claimed, and if he went to N2 and scum shot n1 there'd be no kill.

Maxous wrote:RE: The Amished tell: I understand that this tell might be correct more often than not but it
does not confirm
Zinger as mafia.
It is a theory tell - possibly a succesful one in a lot of cases - but still a theory tell.

@Mr.Trow: Who
are
your main suspects as mafia in this game anyway?

No, it doesn't confirm him as scum. However, it does mean it's more likely he was scum than not, and it makes a difference in how I, at least, approach the rest of the game.

Now, what I'm not seeing in this post is scumhunting. Care to add some?

MrTrow wrote:
smargaret wrote:He says they're both town and completely ignores the Amished tell - the only reason to lynch Zinger is the VT thing.

It was mainly gut(as i wrote it last minute, while at a birthday party, so yes i missed a thing or 2) however:

Zinger: either fake claiming scum (for which VT is usually quite a weak claim (as, like you just stated, it made him a safe lynch(the outing the real thing purpose is not nearly as strong as the setup is closed, but still present)))
or a lost townie who actually believed his flip would provide usefull information(which his speach seemed to imply).
I gave him the chance to back up his claim and he did. (he self-voted, if he had saved himself by that stunt and not voting himself i`ll be after him day 2, more likely scenario though, he tries to save himself with it (fails and ends up nr2 on the lynch-block), securing (probably not only) my vote in the lynch-phase)

What??? Yeah, this didn't get rid of my suspicion. Also, the "just two of them" is blatant misrep.

WE ARE NOT CLEARING PEOPLE BASED ON THEIR REACTION TO THE NO FLIP THING.

1. We're not clearing me: Even if scum have a janitor and know that flips should be revealed, don't you think scum could be smart enough to ask that question and look town? Yeah, it's WIFOMy, but it's possible and discarding the possibility is stupid.

2. We're not clearing GreyIce. Again, possible scum have something set up with associative tells, and losing flips would hurt that plan. Plus, no-flip games aren't fun to play in general; his reaction is null.

Tragedy wrote:
VOTE: Lynch

Could we see your whole list before doing this please?

RC, basically it comes down to this - having flips be open would be too much power to the town. There may be flaws in my hypotheticals, but those are just examples, and there are other examples out there (for instance, while doc time traveling to night 2 to revive someone would reveal that the doc was in n2, it wouldn't reveal who the doc was). Having open flips would mean that we couldn't have a doc, which is also something to be avoided.

C-Worl wrote:Oh hai! Waddid I miss?

Vig him, please, KCD.

Imaginality, why do you have a townread on Trow?

Tragedy, why are you encouraging C-Worl? Also, I'm a she too.

Ghostwriter's 856 is townposting.

Could someone please link Tragedy's case on me? I can't seem to find it now.

Maxous's 863 is goodposting. He moves down my list.

Tragedy, why did you claim? You should know better.

KCD, you're not the only one in this game who's on the spectrum. Please stop using it as an excuse.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

smargaret wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Oh hai! Waddid I miss?

Vig him, please, KCD.

no. she(?) satisfied me with her answer. i do have my eye on her. besides my vig is wasted anyway.

KCD, you're not the only one in this game who's on the spectrum. Please stop using it as an excuse.

:| if you are referring to what I think you referring to, okay, but where do i use it for a an excuse again?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

wasted as in spent not turned useless.
MrTrow
MrTrow
Goon
MrTrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 9:36 pm

Post by MrTrow »

Few more 'quick i should be working things' (edit i`m going to be in trouble there):

@imag: regarding 'doombunny was outed anyway':
Tragedy had asked 'Town X?' either completely missing the point or rolefishing. (shot down by GW)
Followed by amruns attempt to confirm the 'non specific claim', if it still has to be confirmed, it can still be denied.
I still believe some 'damage-control' was possible if you hadn`t spoken up. That being said, not going for either more information or silently disregarding the issue and move on (wait for nightfall to deal with it), speaks well of you (if doombunny is town).
The fact that you pretty much followed your top 2 scumreads on the matter, not so much (i`ll check what your options were tonight/tomorrow).

as for the 'just 2'-issue: yes it was the main part, especially considering how the rest of it was so much alike chrono`s, i had the mindset of his posts (the either buffed 2-man, or contained 3-man). Seeing a post by someone who thinks/feels the same, yet completely disregards the buffed-2-man option struck me as, scum-knowledge.
Your response, especially including the 'vanilla-less-setup-assumption is unlikely a lie' look pretty good. (i don`t have time to make a list now, but i don`t expect to see you in the top 3)

as for the 'number of scum-timemachines' thing:
true more timemachines do equal more power, however they are nearly the weakest increment in power they can possibly have.
- true only 1 scum having a timemachine makes the lynch of that particular player 'too big a blow' (but a single timemachine belonging to the team solves this issue)
- an additional timemachine to counter a potential vig (not very useful , guessing who will be targeted is good enough, 2 scum as likely targets = scum in trouble anyway)
- a tracker that doesn`t have priority over timetravel, is a pretty useless tracker (in fact, if there is a tracker-like role in here i consider it far more likely, it being able to track to 'when' someone goes(yes i am aware that this is a voilation of 0.2.1))

@RC: a mafia-faction with janitor-abilities would want zinger cleaned up independent of his allignment, considering the impact that action has on the town
- All cases that are in any way dependent of zingers allignment are doomed to fail, as there is no consencus on his probable allignment (nearly half the town is likely to dismiss the case because of that fact alone)
- All time wasted on whether or not he was scum, is time not spent at hunting scum who are alive.
- And last but not least, the chaos of the potential no-flip suggestion. (This last one is the reason why i consider smargaret an unlikely member of a janitor-containing-mafia)
first 2 would work on nearly anyone, but had more effect due to the 'rather lynch a vt than a confirmable pr' debate + the fact that it was D1

@Tragedy: i didn`t completely nullify your case on me.
I was attacking one of it`s points
as for the 'if it`s no-flip, the entire argument =gone'-> true.

@C-worl (and all who continued on it (looks at max)):
post #65:
Tragedy wrote:Basically, it's like a game of Execution Mafia...
Poor town..

I didn`t call tragedy, poor town.
tragedy called us poor town, for the lynch-mechanic being execution-mafia-like.
I pointed out the choice of words("aw poor you" @ little kid 'insert potential evil grin' ) implied her not feeling part of the town while making that post
considering it was still confirmation this can happen independent of allignment (which is why i called it a weak tell)
Or because she simply isn`t town.
By the way, your mum says hello.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 10:06 pm

Post by Tasky »

LYNCHCOUNT 2.2:

LYNCH (1/8): Tragedy
NO LYNCH (11): MrTrow, Maxous, imaginality, RedCoyote, smargaret, Amrun, GhostWriter, Kcdaspot, GreyICE, Exe, C-Worl

With 12 alive it takes 8 "LYNCH"-votes to reach Nomination-Phase.
Deadline for D2 Discussion is 28.05.2011, 22:00 CET
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 12:36 am

Post by Tragedy »

Poor town -> Referring to Execution Mafia due to their ironic loss.

Really, Trow, really.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 4:01 am

Post by Exe »

UGH.

Ok, well I am way behind in this, as this was exam week, and I am really frustrated with the lack of a flip. It's hard for me to be into a game when I have absolutely no confirmation, especially when my personal school of thought regarding mafia is that the game should be hard and fast, throwing care to the wind, and waiting for flips to give concrete reasons to change reads.

Tl;dr version: Idk wtf to do.

I still say Zinger is almost certainly scum. Town who votes himself? Yeah right.

I still need to do a more thorough reread of at least this day...but I am having trouble finding the desire to be perfectly honest... >.>

Anyone got any specific questions directly at me, or things they want me to look at, which I can address while forcing myself to develop my own train of thought? >.<
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Maxous »

KCD-865 wrote: C-worl i hope you know I didn't like that slot before.
I wonder if you could read DB9 and see what you think of him as a individual player.

If you suspect the slot just keep the suspicion...there is no need for C-Worl to comment on Doombunney's play.

Oh and Tragedy's claim should'nt of come as a surprise by the way.
I would imagine the mafia figured it out before night 1...

KCD-882 wrote:5. imaginality
6. Doombunney/C-Worl

Can you explain your suspicion on Imaginality..since he's above C-Worl and all.

As for the number of time machines scum have..Time Machines are basically Power Roles in this game yes?
Specualting on that is speculating on how many power roles the mafia has. Which could be 1,2 or 3.
So yes they have at least one and yes guessing about it is'nt going to get us anywhere..

Mr.Trow-886 wrote: All cases that are in any way dependent of zingers allignment are doomed to fail

I agree. Treat this Day period like a Day 1 period basically.

Tragedy - can I assume Smargaret and Mr.Trow are the top two of your list then? Who is number 3?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Tragedy »

Yes, they are, Maxous.
If it weren't for Kcda's claim, I would've been suspecting him by now.

Smarg's latest post is a bit awkward-

Smarg wrote:What??? Yeah, this didn't get rid of my suspicion. Also, the "just two of them" is blatant misrep.

WE ARE NOT CLEARING PEOPLE BASED ON THEIR REACTION TO THE NO FLIP THING.

1. We're not clearing me: Even if scum have a janitor and know that flips should be revealed, don't you think scum could be smart enough to ask that question and look town? Yeah, it's WIFOMy, but it's possible and discarding the possibility is stupid.

2. We're not clearing GreyIce. Again, possible scum have something set up with associative tells, and losing flips would hurt that plan. Plus, no-flip games aren't fun to play in general; his reaction is null.

I know we would normally not clear people based on reaction, but you, trying to get town points from that post, isn't the same as a different person posting this. I would likely call it a bit scummy, although the post is true. I can't really tell how, though.

I find imaginality a bit more awkward now.
First, he says that Exe is good/obv-town, and it dropped in his next few posts. Yet, you're not really talking to him and stuffies.

Then now, I'm still on top of his list because I'm "Mafia with Amrun".

Let's see why you suspect me. And at least some posts towards me.

- #1 : Contributes a Little
- #3 & 4 : About my statement of scum with Time Machines
- #9 : Wants to see my list
- #10 : 425/427 -> Tragedy =/= Kcdaspot
- #13 : Tragedy #1 Scum
- #21 : I made good points about Amrun, 2nd on Scum List.
- #23 : Reason why Tragedy & Amrun are scum together.

There's no exact explanation why I'm still at the top of your list. Also, not to be rude but, since when did Smarg get to #5 in your list?
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:30 am

Post by C-Worl »

I'm bored. Can someone go get me soem Dinosaur steak? (Get it? Time Travel Vote)
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:30 am

Post by C-Worl »

EBWOP Joke not vote.
Show

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Tragedy »

If I had a Time Machine, I would go for steak in the future.
Too bad I don't.

Mmhm... Juicy Hawt Dinosaur Steak Meat..
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:40 am

Post by C-Worl »

Tragedy wrote:If I had a Time Machine, I would go for steak in the future.
Too bad I don't.

Mmhm... Juicy Hawt Dinosaur Steak Meat..

Guys we have a girl, on teh internetz, talkin about hawt meat, how can u possibly think she's scum. she's everything i everz wanted
Show

Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Maxous »

Something I missed first time..
smargaret- 883 wrote:
Maxous's 863 is goodposting. He moves down my list.

Don't mean to sound fussy about your town reads but what about that post made you think I am more likely town?(or at least less suspicious).
I thought that post would be called out for fluff if anything o_O

Tragedy - 891(In reference to imaginality) wrote: First, he says that Exe is good/obv-town, and it dropped in his next few posts.

Good point.
Imaginality, why did Exe rise up your list?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 9:09 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Game is stagnating. Furthermore, I've got enough from the previous day, as well as this one to go ahead and VOTE: Lynch with peace of mind. Mostly, I need a flip, not gonna lie.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

we all do...
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Vote: Lynch

I will vote for any of RedCoyote, Amrun, or MrTrow.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”