DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Does it have anything at all to do with my preference for being town?

And I have a few pages done of my re-read and wall post. I'm working on the rest right now.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Chris B:

#78: I find this post to be very town. He realizes that his argument may be a mistake, so he points out the flaws before he lays it down. You may call it sort of an anchor, but I don't think he'd attack someone like Equinox while laying down a "I might be making a mistake" post.
(-1 to Chris B)

Sotty:

#112: I like this post. I don't find Llamarble extremely scummy, despite that iffy vote, but I can understand how she came to all of her points.
(-1 to Sotty)

Thor:

#23: Thor, read this post again. What scumtell did you mean? You're agreeing with something that Equinox didn't state. By that logic, mith, it's weird that you pointed out my agreeing but not Thor's. It's inconsistent.
(+1 to mith)

#93: This is a little....small for the amount of time that's gone by since your last contribution.

#102: I read this as "If thor is scum, mith is not" and vice versa.
#105 and #107: I get a bad feeling about these posts. Note to self: Look back at these later after a few flips.

Klazam:

#43: If sarcasm is a valid scumtell, why not talk about SP's post?
(+.5 to Klazam)

#52: Null questioning. If he keeps up the one line questions, I'm going to be more suspicious.
#74: Back to townie explanations. Clear and to the point and no bullshitting or town cred grabbing.
(-.5 to Klazam)

#88-#91: I think SP and Llama are just misguided on Klazam and don't understand where he's coming from. Sort of a null back and forth.

DGB:

#25: DGB, was this an RVS vote?
#26: A null question. Both town and scum would have motivation to ask this.
#27: A bit of a townish question. Perhaps a gambit to tip DGB off on overly aggressive but non-logical players to bite and attack her for this post, but eh.
(-0.5 to DGB)

#110: Why don't you have reads on the lurkers?

#115:
(+1 to DGB)
. No. Read motivations. This seems opportunistic.

SP:

#37: Sarcasm post #1. Maybe I'm seeing the tone shift between the first paragraph and the last statement.
#44: Maybe noticed the Klazam dissonance.
(-1 to SP)

#81: And the scum motivation behind posting in an antagonistic way is? I'm putting this null as now, but it's still not a definite scum indicator.
#84: And this is a townish response to the vote.
(-1 to SP)

Equinox:

#18: Looks like an RVS post. Apparently it wasn't.
#29: Note to self: Equinox only thinks Thor knows the same thing. Not sure if Thor does know the same thing or only thinks.

Thor:
did you 100% know what Equinox was talking about (by pre-game talk) or was it just a guess?

#34: A little townish for this post for getting people to talk.
(-.5 to Equinox)

#40: A stronger tone. This post is null, even though it follows a townish post because I'm not sure if it's an act of overbearingness. I didn't see that attitude from Equinox that early in the last game that I played with her.

#46: A derp moment. It reads off as townie as me because any careful wagon building would be calculated with greater care and I don't think Equi would make a post like this.
(-1 to Equinox)

#49: Would this be something Thor could have picked up before this game started? Really curious on that.

#80: It's a bit weird that Equinox is using meta still...

#83: Ewww, nononononono.
(+1 to Equinox)

Equi's posts, from #83 on: You know....you mentioned a LOT about other people, but...SP only twice. Once saying that he misrepped a quote from you....but that's it. All the while, you kept your vote on him until you can re-do your reads. That was like...10 of your posts into the future.

I'm not liking this.

IP:

#28: That last part of the sentence is null. Joking? Trying to look overly calm? Who knows.
#41: The 3 questions near the end (especially that last one to himself): They don't look like well thought out questions.
(+1 to IP)

#58: Uhhhhhhhh...voting himself. First off, why do you disagree with the sarcasm tell? Second off, I'm not liking the self vote in retrospect. Your sarcasm would be fine on it's own, but a mixture of meddling with your wagon gives me an uneasy feeling that I don't like.
(+1 to IP)

#67: A Klazam vote. Why? Is it because of the sarcasm scumtell and that only?
#95: I'm ignoring the back and forth between IP and I because 1. I explained myself, 2. Equinox's point is null and 3. part of it contains LlamaFluff.

mith:

#38: Townish questioning. Not sure how I feel about that end statement though, about his experience. Null.
#86: Um...you like LlamaFluff and his good points, but don't like him because of gut.

Uh, what?
(+.5 to mith)

Llamarble:

#19: Self-voting is null, it could mean anything.
#22: This post looks town for the motivation, but it's wrong. I don't think Sotty would even think of picking town if given the choice and I think the Don Corleone scummy is a turnoff to prevent WIFOM lynches.
(-1 to Llamarble)

#32: This vote looks sort of opportunistic. Just a hunch.
(+1 to Llamarble)

LlamaFluff:

#48: What's wrong with non-random first votes?
#53: I'm ignoring the exchange between Llama and I because of my misunderstanding of his statement in this post.
#54: Again, no one's mentioning SP and his sarcasm.
(+.5 to LlamaFluff)

Sevei:

#85:
(+1 to Sevei)
. Post.

At post #117. More to come later.

I haven't tallied them up yet, but + points are scum points, - points are town points.

I plan on finishing this. Almost done with page 5.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I fucking hate writing wall posts. I get really lazy sometimes.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:54 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I need some sleep. The rest will need to wait till tomorrow when I'm out of work (around 10:30 PM EDT. I know.)

You want this one.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 1:13 am

Post by Sotty7 »

You've just managed to combine the two posting styles I hate the most: the PBPA and the arbitrary points system. Ugh.

I hope you are going to make some conclusions come the end of this thing.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:13 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Klazam wrote:All right. The buzz in my hive(My teammates, if its not being obvious) is telling me to look @ DGB.

I'm looking and i'm finding DGB very unreadable.

Am i correct in assuming that the main case on DGB is mainly about how DGB cannot say Sociopath is town? What else? If you all could clarify this, it would be awesome.

Checking in, reading - I will answer this before I forget. I have a scum read on Sociopath's mega-OMGUS case, which will make anyone think twice before voting him and making cases on him - re-inforcing my scumread on him. My town read is on Equinox.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:15 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Yes, I will. These are just notes that I'm jotting down.

Just wanted to show that I'm not bullshitting and active lurking. I won't have time to finish this until tonight but everyone is welcome to discuss it.

You want this one.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Equinox »

I bring a message from an angry birdie: "You're lucky I'm not in your game because I'd dayvig you." (That's not a quote.)

DemonHybrid wrote:Does it have anything at all to do with my preference for being town?

No. Though if you have documentation stating this, that'd be great so I can sling the birdies elsewhere.

DemonHybrid wrote:Equi's posts, from #83 on: You know....you mentioned a LOT about other people, but...SP only twice. Once saying that he misrepped a quote from you....but that's it. All the while, you kept your vote on him until you can re-do your reads. That was like...10 of your posts into the future.

:roll:
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:30 am

Thor665 wrote:Though i consider my skills reading DGB to be roughly akin to my skills reading braille, my team of birdies all generally agree that DGB 1. doesn't care for town games and 2. would have been more...DGBish (derpy? I dunno) if she had been town. Since I can't read the silly bint anyway, she's a solid A1 lynch in my opinion.

@Llama - terseness as a scumtell...yeah, I'll look forward to the actual case.

Grrrrrrrrrrr I hate this frikkin computer and browser I lost my post because I was ninja's and didn't push post and this dumb browser doesn't have memory like tyhe awesome Firefox. re-posting
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:37 am

Post by Thor665 »

DemonHybrid wrote:#23: Thor, read this post again. What scumtell did you mean? You're agreeing with something that Equinox didn't state.

Already addressed this.

#93: This is a little....small for the amount of time that's gone by since your last contribution.

:neutral:
#102: I read this as "If thor is scum, mith is not" and vice versa.

:evil:

Thor:
did you 100% know what Equinox was talking about (by pre-game talk) or was it just a guess?

Already addressed this.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:42 am

OK.

I demand that Thor and his imaginary friends show that I DON'T CARE FOR TOWN GAMES. I have never, ever, wrote any such thing, in PM, in QTs, in Discussion, in game, on tree bark, or carved into rosk, that I don't care for town games. Jesus. If you look really hard, you might, instead, find EVIDENCE that I prefer to hunt scum than to lie.

SHOW LINKS. You think your BS makes me a good Day 1 lynch??? And you want people to just take your word for it? PLEASE HUMILIATE YOURSELF AND FAIL TO SHOW EVIDENCE, for you have none.

There is one single instance, that I recall, that you might infer, wrongly, a preference for scum games. But since your meta case is utter and complete BS, I would bet that you don't even know about it.

Because if you actually had looked for evidence of my preference, you'd be more likely to find that I prefer to hunt scum than to fool people.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:47 am

Thor is scum. But I'm already voting scum. And this computer is a bitch to use so going back and forth is a pain.

I will have access tomorrow Sunday with this krap compy, and I'll be back on Monday on my real computer hungry for scum blood.

The scum better engineer my lynch now, before it's too late for them.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:56 am

Post by Thor665 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I demand that Thor and his imaginary friends show that I DON'T CARE FOR TOWN GAMES. I have never, ever, wrote any such thing, in PM, in QTs, in Discussion, in game, on tree bark, or carved into rosk, that I don't care for town games. Jesus. If you look really hard, you might, instead, find EVIDENCE that I prefer to hunt scum than to lie.

To clarify - the actual accusation was 'doesn't care for VT' but I'll hit up the QT and report back.

DrippingGoofball wrote:SHOW LINKS. You think your BS makes me a good Day 1 lynch??? And you want people to just take your word for it? PLEASE HUMILIATE YOURSELF AND FAIL TO SHOW EVIDENCE, for you have none.

I'm a daycop ;)
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:04 am

Post by Equinox »

If you prefer town, DrippingGoofball, why did you choose scum in Pledge of Allegiance?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:22 am

Equinox wrote:If you prefer town, DrippingGoofball, why did you choose scum in Pledge of Allegiance?

I'm glad you asnwered this,
AFTER
Thor showed us all that
he
didn't know about this game, as I suspected.

That was the ONE instance where one could infer a preference.

HOWEVER -

I choose scum to break a really long string of town games. I think I might even have told my scumpals in the QT, but I don't keep track of the QTs, and I'm too lazy to look up the QT link in the original game with this loathsome computer browser. I have a vague recollection of having posted about my motivation for the choice in the QT, I think we all discussed our motives. Maybe even in end game. But my memory is that this is in the QT.

Whoever looks this up with a more efficient browser would be a sweetheart.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:27 am

Actually - even if that's definitely what I was thinking, I may not have been able to post it because of ongoing games... or maybe I worded it in a way that wouldn't implicate concurrent games... I do have a memory of thinking it, and posting about it.

TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:31 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

D1VC8:

DGB (6): Socio, Thor, IP, Equinox, Sotty, mith
Llamarble (3): LlamaFluff, Sevei, ChrisB
Socio (1): DGB,
Thor (1): Llamarble

Not Voting: DH, Klazam

With 13 alive it's 7 to lynch.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:37 am

Thor665 wrote:To clarify - the actual accusation was 'doesn't care for VT' but I'll hit up the QT and report back.

Just noticed this.

It's unfortunate that Equinox didn't wait until Thor gave us more BS, actually.

Anyhoo, I'm pretty sure he can't find that I don't care for VT, because I doubt I would ever say that.

Forget preferences, have I ever flaked, replaced out, or played half-assed because I was a VT, ever?

I get NK'd early, so it's not optimal for my side if I have a PR, and I don't get much of a chance to do much with it so......

@Thor

SHOW EVERYONE THE "DON'T CARE FOR VT" since you were willing to eat my heart for it. SHOW IT. If you're willing to LYNCH, you must have evidence, and this evidence must be relevant, right?

And if you perchance find evidence that I prefer to be town, which you might if you actually search for anything, are you going to share with with the rest of us?

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Thor665 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm glad you asnwered this,
AFTER
Thor showed us all that
he
didn't know about this game, as I suspected.

:?
I...uh....never claimed I knew jack all. I claimed I got it from my crewmates. So I was openly claiming not to know this meta on you, congratulations on proving what I've already claimed. I've requested my QT to provide relevant information, so demanding I supply said information again right away *might* speed them up in getting back to me, but I kind of doubt it.

And don't worry - regardless of Equinox I'll keep supplying BS ;) So

And if you perchance find evidence that I prefer to be town, which you might if you actually search for anything, are you going to share with with the rest of us?

I'm not searching at all - so...no? If you would like to go mine your games for this info I'd be happy to see it.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:50 am

Thor's willing-to-lynch on baseless meta arguments is scum smelling a lynch, and digging his heels in for the kill. And appealing to the authority of "birdies" is a very clear shifting of the blame, when I flip town.

NOT town behavior. Thor is someone who wants a town lynch, period.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:53 am

Thor665 wrote:I...uh....never claimed I knew jack all. I claimed I got it from my crewmates.

But you thought I was a good lync on this evidence?

Arright, I've played enough with you, more would be cruel.

VOTE: Thor

Socio will wait.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:53 am

EBWOP

lynch not lync, still hate compy without spellcheck.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Thor665 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Thor665 wrote:I...uh....never claimed I knew jack all. I claimed I got it from my crewmates.

But you thought I was a good lync on this evidence?

Yes.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:26 am

Post by mith »

(Oh how I hate Michelle’s computer. a. It’s a Mac. b. The scroll wheel on her mouse only works for scrolling down, not up.)

DemonHybrid: “Just wanted to show that I'm not bullshitting and active lurking.” - Oh how I hate statements like this. Townies don’t need to “show” they aren’t bullshitting/active lurking, they just don’t do those things.

“Um...you like LlamaFluff and his good points, but don't like him because of gut.” - My mind and gut are often at odds; in this case, everything LlamaFluff was saying was goodposting, but I didn’t like the vibe on the whole. (I’m not sure why that deserved both an “Um” and an “Uh”. It was pretty clear to begin with.)

DGB seems to be grasping for a lifeline with the Thor stuff, and I’m finding it really hard to be bothered about preference meta anyway… (This argument is veering in the direction of self-meta, which DGB herself called a scumtell. Double meh.)

DGB: I thought SP made a good point wrt you negating [can’t remember who]’s town read by calling it a null tell for SP. If you think SP’s behaviour is scummy, what would you have expected him to be doing as town?

See also post 257; I want a response to those points.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Llamarble »

@Eq: I posted you were looking town but I was going to consciously keep my guard higher than normal once, and then people talked about it so I ended up explaining several times. Hardly "constant paranoia." Also I saw that you didn't like DGB's townread on you, but I disagreed with your dislike. I think "I am not obvtown" is something very hard / weird for scum to say, so DGB's response after made plenty sense to me as well.

Example of me saying basically the same thing about Equinox in The Mafia with the Hydras:
Greymarble (GreyICE + me) wrote:
I think Balam (Equinox + Agar + Rayfrost) is town at this point, but I've had a strong townread on equinoxscum before.

Tomorrow night I'll be back and catching up!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”