Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Ever watch a nature documentary of crabs fighting each other? They hold their claws out, circle each other. Posture. Posture. bring claw close, then back away. Posture. Posture. etc.. Reminds me of this game. A lot of people are posturing, but are being scared away from following their convictions.

For this catch-up post, I'm not going to do a full game breakdown. Since our back is against the deadline, I'm going to list my thoughts on vezokpiraka,
4 players who I will be pursuing/questioning tomorrow, then my thoughts on the top 3 wagons. Then vote.

vezokpiraka - So vezokpiraka claimed VT pre-game and effectively killed the RVS stage. Kudos to him. As a general meta, I acknolwedge that he's a horrible player. I mean, horrible beyond what should be rationally possible. (secretly, I suspect that he's an alt of someone testing the ability of being able to play with the scummiest meta possible).

But despite his braindead fork-in-a-plugged-in-toaster strategy for playing a vanilla role, he's actually scum-hunting. A little. Sorta. I agree that he'd be horrible in an Endgame scenario, but that's why mods invented vigs. No vezokpiraka lynch today.

Albert B. Rampage - I love this sequence:
Albert B. Rampage (474) wrote:You got it wrong boy. Furcolow
is
the easy target scum are voting for.
Furcolow (480) wrote:let's prove ABR right, shall we?
vote: Furcolow

Albert B. Rampage (483) wrote:
Unvote, vote Furcolow

I hate self-voters

Albert B. Rampage was also quick to vote vezokpiraka for the win condition thing.

Also,
Albert B. Rampage (343) wrote:But...Surye....he's always like this. Always has an incredibly scummy plan, even when he's town. You have to catch him later in the game with his connections to scum.

This is inconsistent. He thinks vezokpiraka and Furcolow should be lynched for scummy play, yet Surye's scummy plans get a meta-waiver. There a double standard at play.

I also strongly disliked his 4th vote on Medicated Lain with 5 days to go from deadline. Something fishy was going on there.

Internet Stranger - White Knighting like a motherfucker.

Kison - The appointed lurker-hunter. Seems to be actively working to keep interactions with posting players at a minimum. Great way for scum to look busy and productive but actually coast through opening days.

ReaperCharlie - Replaced into the game 2 days before I did, yet couldn't be bothered to read up. Instead brags about beating Portal 2, then posts to say he's fine with {whatever} lynch.

--------------------

Furcolow - Like LlamaFluff, I've seen him play better when he's motivated by more exciting (i.e. power) roles. VT claim + shitty play makes sense for him.

Medicated Lain - No go. The case against her si incredibly trumped up.

Surye - Defended himself really badly against the case that Internet Stranger made. (In fact, he only seemed to defend himself against a made-up case that nobody made). Does seem to be floundering and is another VT claim. I'm on board for this lynch.

Vote: Surye
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

That post is awesome KK LOL

I have experience with Surye being strung up as scum for bad plans like this, only for him to turn out town. And he tries harder than either vezok or furcolow. So yes, I like Surye better.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Kublai Khan wrote:ReaperCharlie - Replaced into the game 2 days before I did, yet couldn't be bothered to read up. Instead brags about beating Portal 2, then posts to say he's fine with {whatever} lynch.

I am probably significantly busier than you and/or lazier than you and/or less task-oriented than you and/or scum.

More likely the first three than the last one. ;)
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

You seemed to be pretty busy with Portal and task oriented enough to finish it. Yet you STILL won't vote for Surye. Why is that Charlieboy, WHY?

I also take offense at being called a White Knight.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:That post is awesome KK LOL

I have experience with Surye being strung up as scum for bad plans like this, only for him to turn out town. And he tries harder than either vezok or furcolow. So yes, I like Surye better.

Thanks! (sarcasm ignored!)

How many game with Surye? How many games with Surye-scum?

ReaperCharlie wrote:I am probably significantly busier than you and/or lazier than you and/or less task-oriented than you and/or scum.

Not so busy that you can't keep an eye on the thread to watch the lynch happen?

Also, is this a bad time to mention that I usually only see scum joke about being scum? (outside of RVS)

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

No sarcasm, I found your case entertaning. Out of context it looks like furc and I are crazy.

If you look at it in context, town doesn't self-vote, therefore by that logic my vote is legit.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

@Hez: Well, I guess my votes will look pointless to you if you think the people I am voting for are town, but that doesnt make them town in my eyes. I still think that Furc's bandwagoning and lack of content are incredibly scummy as they have been going on for about 10 pages. Therefore I believe that Furc is still more scummy than Surye (who I bet if I switched onto now, would not be a pointless vote as it agrees with your read >.>).

Although the deadline is tomorrow, I still dont think I am moving onto Surye just yet, the wagon is currently filled with opportunism of people who just want a lynch, rather than those who are intent on actually finding scum. Now it is almost the deadline, so a bit of it is excuseable, but its getting close to excessive and Surye is still 2-3 votes away, which will likely be piled on.

Really do not like the fact that RC says he doesnt have time to read, but does have time to be actively checking the thread for when he gets called out on it. And his 2 posts are 2 hours apart, so its not like he was just on scum for 15 minutes and decided to recheck this game.
FoS: Reaper Charlie
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Kison »

Surye wrote:Furc was lynchable at deadline. Anyone using that as an excuse should be looked at carefully.

HezLucky specifically called the Furcolow wagon 'bad'. At quick glance, his switch doesn't look that unreasonable. Agar's switch on the other hand is bizarre.

HezLucky wrote:Kison #690 - as of this line, I am somehwat (5th place on scumlist) suspicious of Surye, and have town reads on Vez and Furc.
Of all the wagons Kison could have joined, he chose the Surye one which isn't even leading. This post I support. He could've
gone for something much easier. (unfortunately for him he drops from 2nd only to tied for 3rd on my scumlist)

You put me high on your list because of my FoS and vote on Surye. Why would my second vote on him(since my first one did not go through) put me lower on your list. Consistency is a bitch.

(Hi Kublai!)
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Kison »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:ReaperCharlie - Replaced into the game 2 days before I did, yet couldn't be bothered to read up. Instead brags about beating Portal 2, then posts to say he's fine with {whatever} lynch.

I am probably significantly busier than you and/or lazier than you and/or less task-oriented than you and/or scum.

You're doing an awfully good job keeping up with the current posts in the game for someone who is so busy.
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by Zindaras »

Amrun wrote:Why not post your page 5 reads so you're accountable for SOMETHING, RC?

What he said.

Put it out there now. You can easily get killed the coming night, and that would be the end of it as well. Also, your reads should not be influenced by what Surye flips.
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:57 pm

Post by Zindaras »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:No sarcasm, I found your case entertaning. Out of context it looks like furc and I are crazy.

If you look at it in context, town doesn't self-vote, therefore by that logic my vote is legit.

1) That's BS and you know it. Self-voting is completely useless for every role except Jester. Self-voting says more about the player than the role.
2) If that's true, you should still be voting him. But, then again, you've abandoned him for shinier wagons, haven't you? Like the "Zindie is useless", "Medicated Lain should change her avatar" and "GummyBear..." wagons. Clearly, those players have done much worse than your apparently confirmed scumbag.
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Checking in really quick from my V/LA. I'm assuming Patrick is taking good care of you all. As a reminder, the deadline is 9:00 pm GMT this Sunday, May 22nd.
Permanent V/LA.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 12:08 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Way to pick the Day after the Rapture, MoS.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 12:53 am

Post by AGar »

NOW WE'LL NEVER KNOW!!!!!

I like what IS is on to with RC.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:38 am

Post by Primate »

I considered ABR as scum for his early muddling around for a while but I think the playstyles a little odd if he is. It seems like he's playing in a way that intentionally will draw attention to him and I find that weird scum behaviour. Looks more like he doesn't mind the attention and he's being a little bit smug about it. KK's point's good though because perceiving him as giving up like that and moving on it after previous stated opinion is interesting, though I think his reasoning for doing so is plausible. I suppose the relevant factor is whether he's always terse and he's falling into it because playstyle.

Something I was a little surprised to see from him though is the fact that he said he was unwilling to vote anyone other than vezok for making bad decisions and that seemed to be the only reason he's attacking furc at all.

RC's lack of activity and the fact he's saying he isn't going to catch up is a null tell.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:38 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

I have not had a chance to read up on Surye enough to make a firm enough judgement since my last time. So for now, it seems the choice is down to the two for the day.. I believe there is at least one better candidate, but for now, Fur seems like the best choice, because there is no fear of hitting a power role, and still a chance at hitting scum.
unvote, vote:furcolow
If you're not remembered, then you never existed.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:51 am

Post by Primate »

ML's, Surye's claimed vanilla so there's no danger of hitting power on both Furc or Suyre, so don't use that as reasoning.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:58 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I'm here. I was at otaku today.

I'm super happy that KK replaced in. That catch up is awesome.

Also not much to say. Deadline is coming and I like my vote.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 7:27 am

WTF Primate and Lain? Are you two just trying to look as scummy as possible before the deadline?

Lains excuses are completely full of crap.
Primate is still a filthy off-voter just trying to appear as present.

WTF? No opinion of Surye at all? All this stalling just screams that Surye is so scum.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Amrun »

Don't whine, IS. Surye is the lynch. If day ended right now, Surye would die. Wagon analysis can come tomorrow.

Personally, I'm not convinced Surye is scum. If my vote was needed to secure a lynch, I'd vote. It's not, so I won't.

I would also hammer, since were just waiting around saying nothing useful as we wait for Surye to die.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Does not computer Amrun. You're accepting that Surye will be the lynch, and you'd hammer as well, but you won't place a vote.

Are you just avoiding being part of tomorrow's wagon analysis?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Amrun »

No.

I am just tired of today's bickering.

I won't place a vote because I don't think Surye is scum. I DO think Toon Fighter is scum. It's that simple.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Primate »

Internet Stranger wrote:WTF Primate and Lain? Are you two just trying to look as scummy as possible before the deadline?

Lains excuses are completely full of crap.
Primate is still a filthy off-voter just trying to appear as present.

WTF? No opinion of Surye at all? All this stalling just screams that Surye is so scum.
I've actually had my vote on Surye for about a week and reckon he's pretty scummy. Presume the mod missed it.

Mod I am voting Suyre
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 8:26 am

If that the case, then Primate is fine. Wouldn't hurt to plunk it again.
Show

Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Primate »

Suppose it at least removes the ambiguity and makes people know exactly how many votes are on the wagon before the mod checks in.
Vote Surye

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”