Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Faraday »

RayFrost wrote:If I get five faith tonight, I can promise something happening. Nothing
amazing
, but something.

Aside from that, I have thoughts about stuff. I won't go into more detail until D4. I'd like to just say that I'm fine with just two faith on n4, though I still have a slight preference for six. Thought up something useful I can do.

Hmm. Can you like wait till tomorrow night? Oh wait, you're Justice too right? Well you'll get whatever faith ooba does I assume? K then, do something sparkly ._.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by RayFrost »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:You've crystalized today quite clearly.

Pretty much I'm being lynched for not having a scum read on Quadz. Can't argue that I voted him as I never did. Due to [REDACTED] he looked like mediocre Town to me. Everyone can coast.

And it probably will not matter as long as you don't let the Serial Killer (VPB) get away with it.

I have meta from [redacted] that makes me feel that you are slightly scummy but not majorly so. Your quadz stuff is iffy, but hardly lynch-worthy. The two together make you an okay choice from my PoV, even though I trust faraday's reads like I trust my mother.

P-edit: That requires people to worship Justice instead of Balance, and people have indicated that they feel I'm scummy, soooo. Still, sparkly things can happen if I get five faith tonight or if I get two / six / five n4
don't you feel silly now?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

RayFrost wrote:
I have meta from [redacted] that makes me feel that you are slightly scummy but not majorly so. Your quadz stuff is iffy, but hardly lynch-worthy. The two together make you an okay choice from my PoV, even though I trust faraday's reads like I trust my mother.

I'll just say on you having [REDACTED] meta of me - bullshit.

There is not a single active game where I have flipped scum. Every single on where I have been scum is complete.

So no ... you can't have [REDACTED] meta.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Demonic Angel »

"if get faith I can promsie that somehting will happen"

WELL NO FUCKIN SHIT
Fate+The Angelic Presence known as
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Faraday »

eh, worship justice over balance. TIA.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Faraday »

like call me reckless and shit but i wanna see if ray can do something fairly shiny. we can always murderise him if he can't.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Plum »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Plum wrote:Hold up, MoI.

Your Moderation ability costs 2 Faith?

Yes

I don't believe you. Way too cheap for way too powerful an ability. It's easily within the realm of possibility that you Roleblock all the powerful Casts in the game nigh every Night for that cost.

I will buy 2 Faith for a single-target conditional Roleblock, though.

And just checking - it
is
a Roleblock-type action?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:10 pm

Plum wrote:

I don't believe you. Way too cheap for way too powerful an ability. It's easily within the realm of possibility that you Roleblock all the powerful Casts in the game nigh every Night for that cost.

I will buy 2 Faith for a single-target conditional Roleblock, though.

And just checking - it
is
a Roleblock-type action?

Well then you don't believe me and are wrong.

I've posted the description (paraphrased, of course) already.

This is just you looking for any excuse to justify the lazy read along with everyone else on my wagon. Noted.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

I like the part where MoI is a sinking ship but completely refuses to vote; how helpful is that if he's town. I mean there's even been calls for counter-wagons on Plum and yet no vote from him; basically at this point you've (or at least I do) got to consider that to be the equivalent of a "I'm okay with you guys lynching me" sign. All talk, no action.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:18 pm

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:I like the part where MoI is a sinking ship but completely refuses to vote; how helpful is that if he's town. I mean there's even been calls for counter-wagons on Plum and yet no vote from him; basically at this point you've (or at least I do) got to consider that to be the equivalent of a "I'm okay with you guys lynching me" sign. All talk, no action.

I like the part where you continue to take pot shots while not providing anything of actual content.

I've provided a pretty comprehensive list of Town and Scum reads today. Have you? Nope.

Why should I vote for Plum just because there have been 'calls' for counterwagons. Hint - there are just calls form the few people already voting her.. It serves no purpose other than survivalism. Sorry, given the "NOT VOTING QUADZ EQUALLYS OBV-SCUM" and my rather mediocre (and some deem anti-Town) list of abilities doesn't justify voting for someone who I don't have a solid scum-read on (Plum).

I guarantee the minute I voted for Plum out of the woodwork would come a chant of "Scum looking to survive by jumping on the only other wagon". Money in the bank.

Go back to active lurking. You do that well.

Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Plum »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Well then you don't believe me and are wrong.

This is just you looking for any excuse to justify the lazy read along with everyone else on my wagon. Noted.

Oh indeed, I'm sure you missed that lovely long post where I dissected our unwary dead scum and you turned up the most promising looking connections.

But whatever. I don't know why you're avoiding my wagon but the hell you would be as Town in this position. Instead of rambling around muttering things about not being survivalist, you'd size things up. You'd figure that I may be Townish but I'm not obvTown, that you know your own role, and that if it came down to it as far as you know I'm a better lynch than you are. Instead you're worried about people calling you survivalist scum.

And especially now you think I'm lazy person trying to excuse my recent suspicions of you. You'd say the hell with it, that's not Townish, she has a better chance of being scum than me and I can try to convince people that she is a better lynch, which as far as I know she is.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Plum wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Well then you don't believe me and are wrong.

Oh indeed, I'm sure you missed that lovely long post where I dissected our unwary dead scum and you turned up the most promising looking connections.

But whatever. I don't know why you're avoiding my wagon but the hell you would be as Town in this position. Instead of rambling around muttering things about not being survivalist, you'd size things up. You'd figure that I may be Townish but I'm not obvTown, that you know your own role, and that if it came down to it as far as you know I'm a better lynch than you are. Instead you're worried about people calling you survivalist scum.

And especially now you think I'm lazy person trying to excuse my recent suspicions of you. You'd say the hell with it, that's not Townish, she has a better chance of being scum than me and I can try to convince people that she is a better lynch, which as far as I know she is.

This.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Go back to active lurking. You do that well.

Thanks.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Plum wrote:

Whatever Plum. Sit on your high horse and preach all you want. I'm being pragmatic. I spent my Day fighting the fight I believed in (VPB as Serial Killer). It didn't pan out. My survival isn't that important given the position Town is in. I still win with Town. 3 scum are dead and more will likely be coming soon. It's not like my death leaves the Town littered with Furcolows and Chesskids. I have a solid list of Town reads who I know are very competant players that I trust can take the game to victory for me.

The Day was decided long ago. Pretend it wasn't all you wish. The sole charge against me is that I didn't believe Quadz was scum. And that's accurate. I didn't. It's not an indication I am scum (since I am not) but it is an easy charge to make.

I saw your long post which you constructed with a healty does of confirmation bias. It was hardly noteworthy.

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Magua »

UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion
VOTE: Debonair Danny DiPietro
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:

Thanks.

VOTE: DDD

This way I am a 'Good Town' using my vote.

You ignore every single bit of actually game relevant information I said in response to your pointless post and did this.

Bravo ... you are a credit to whatever faction you are a member of ..

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Parama »

YEAH BABY ME LIKE THIS WAGON
unvote, vote: DDD
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I'll comment on this later. Going away for a while now. See yah.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by ooba »

DDD over MoI?
No
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:55 pm

ooba wrote:DDD over MoI?
No

Yes, he's clearly a benefit to Town as exemplified by his total lack of scum-hunting and general active lurking.

Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Demonic Angel »

And you're clearly a benefit to Town ass exemplified to your game-long mud-slinging and playing to your scum meta.
Fate+The Angelic Presence known as
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

VPB wrote:Who do you think the SK is?

I have already stated my opinions on this. You should read my posts before you criticize them for lack of content.

Faraday wrote:eh, worship justice over balance. TIA.

+1.

--

DDD over MoI is absolutely no way. MoI lynch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hHDxlm66dE
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:16 pm

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:

Thanks.

VOTE: DDD

This way I am a 'Good Town' using my vote.

You ignore every single bit of actually game relevant information I said in response to your pointless post and did this.

Well Plum dismantled the primary response about survivalism hence the quoting. The rest of your one-liners were so off-base they didn't strike me as worthwhile to respond to, but hey why not.

Supplying a list of reads is hardly being the paragon of townieness; Hito supplied a convenient list of reads and yet was scum. Seriously did you take lessons at the quadz school of Mafia for Beginners when you made that point? The whining about the quadz misread being the primary driver of your wagon ignores the SK-obsession which I feel is the more significant point as well. Beyond that you also whined at me about content to which I shrug.

Man, that was important stuff to address.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:25 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I was going to say I felt the sudden shift toward DDD was suspect and made me like the thought of lynching MoI even more, but there wasn't much of a shift.

I'd like magua and parama to esplain themselves.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:36 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

lol, wtf is wrong with you people. Especially you Magua.

I like how MoI goes into survival mode since he already barred himself from the Plum wagon. 'Oh shi-, been riding my VPB vote and that's not happening...I'm gonna attack DDD for active lurking'.

quadz school of Mafia for Beginners
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:40 pm

Post by RayFrost »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
RayFrost wrote:

I'll just say on you having [REDACTED] meta of me - bullshit.

There is not a single active game where I have flipped scum. Every single on where I have been scum is complete.

So no ... you can't have [REDACTED] meta.

Suffice to say I can and do.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”