AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 9:57 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Read my posts instead of just being angry. There's scumhunting. My votes have also been consistently on scum, and they are on scum now.

And like 1/3 of this game has been sitting around doing setup work while we wait to lynch anyway, so you can't really boo hoo me about lack of huntage.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 10:18 am

Post by VP Baltar »

What would you say you've done this game. Give me the bullet points.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

I'm not being angry.

I merely pointed out all that you've done this game.
Fate+The Angelic Presence known as
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 10:52 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

You are free to check my iso and read my posts if you want. You are also free to review my voting record. Unfortunately, I did not have the luxury of being able to personally vig scum and then set up a grand plan to vig three more, but I am satisfied with my play this game (not my best game, not my worst game).

You know, you are both suddenly performing a complete 180 on me the minute I express potential suspicion on you. Get out of the "people who think I might be scum are scum" mindset.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:25 am

Post by VP Baltar »

ftr, I wasn't calling you scum, I just can't remember anything you did aside from bitch about Fate. It just struck me as odd. As does that post where you act like I'm flipping out on you.

Who do you think the SK is?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Faraday »

TOWN TOWN:
Seraphim
Vp
Sotty
Ooba

Townishly Town:
Magua
DA
AGM

Town:
Rayfrost
Parama
DDD
MOI*

Plum scum
Plum

is a list off the top of my head. if you're not on it be more pretty. there's a wrong read or two somewhere but it's almost assuredly not in TOWN TOWN.

*Eh maybe I'm wrong about MOI but to me he's playing to his town meta here.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Faraday »

(yes rayfrost is now town for his claim)
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Faraday »

I still don't see why people are so reluctant to lynch Plum. Can anyone with a town read on her (does anyone with a fucking town read on her exist?) explain.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Faraday »

Lol I forgot nobody special from my list.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Plum »

AlmasterGM wrote:I like how RayFrost is getting on his soapbox about how he's having trouble reading and such.

DA wrote:I'd kill AGM for being a douchenugget with his reads.

You let KATSUKI run this game on cruise control for 20 pages without saying anything. You deserved it, so GTFO. MoI and Plum are scumz. Any more problems?

I was going to ask the ever-so-quaint question about where you got your scumread on my, but I have communed with the ISO gods and learned that it's to do with by VPB-related stuff, that scum would be SK-hunting and that SK is furthering our wincon. I noticed that you didn't address the points I brought up about scum being behind now and so SK would be shooting scum. He may not be shooting the top-rated Townies without giving second and third thoughts to it, but he
will
be aiming for Town, our SK. Whom you think is probably VPB.

I'm having trouble figuring out if this all lines up or not; if I thought someone else was hunting the SK, asked the sort of questions that basically showed he was lying to the Town about his role/actions, and I legitimately thought the guy in question was the SK, I'd be inclined to consider it from the Townie-hunting-scum-and-theory-error side and go back to why the attacker thought lynching the SK was a good move in the first place and evaluating that. I don't see that - it's incongruous.

Regarding analysis of votecounts, and regarding interactions with dead scum (specifically, the dead scum who knew Quadz might well go down soon but didn't think they'd be gone so quickly):

--- Ooba's initial vote of Hito is Townpoints

--- If I've said it once, I'll say it again: The way Hito got on Parama is very much indicative of scum getting on a wagon alternative to the Quadz wagon and very unlikely to be a bus-the-other-way.

--- The Demonic Angel wagon in middle of Day 2 is I think
likely
to have one scumbag on it, which is to say out of {Alm, RayFrost, MoI}. Alm was the one of the three who ended up on the Quadz lynch in the end.

--- Both Hito and Singer were soft-against Nobody Special early (with Hito's attacks on AGM putting NS as his prob-scumbuddy - which would, if AGM died and flipped Town, leave NS in the clear on Hito's terms; AGM and NS are unlikely scumbuddies given that, I think). It came to nothing and eventually Hito was soft-Town on NS. There was never much danger of anyone but them getting much up against NS besides themselves, so it wasn't really a counter-wagon, but at the same time I don't think they'd both be inclined to get on the same scumbuddy-who-wasn't-liable-to-get-anything-much-done-to-him-unlike Quadz when the NS wagon would generate no real Towncred and Quadz could. I think alternative-bussing-wagon far unlikely compared to alternative-wagon-on-a-Townie.

--- Hito throws out reads on a bunch of players in one of his posts: The ones who are alive are his top scumread Parama (very unlikely to be his buddy, as described above, with the behavior continuing here) and Faraday and mothrax Town, and NS null-but-a-tad Townish. I happen to have a Townread on Faraday and all that, mothrax was Town, and the other two who were mentioned in the post were Singer and VV; it's not especially promising for NS in that light.

--- Hito's attacks on Sotty do not look like distancing/bussing because few were at all suspicious of Sotty, he never pushed him, and in retrospect most of his behavior seems to be attacking Sotty for the way Sotty attacked me; in context it looks like an extension of the buddying he was attempting to pull with me. Sotty-Town is likely from this alone.

--- Hito lists the lot of these as maybetownies: 'MoI, NS, plum, agm, ray' - Oh. Brilliant. One scum in here at any rate. Of the Townietownies he lists Quadz is on there but so are lots of others, all of whom have flipped scum or who get strong Townreads from the dead scums play except DDD, but he listed DDD and quadz next to each other, and lists them as both Town despite their cross-suspicions. Both of those factors seem like apologetics for the Quadz-Town read in the form of a DDD-Town read, making DDD more likely Town. It does not look like a wise foresightful WIFOM-pull. Remember he never mentioned Quadz and Singer in the same breath despite the way he got his initial misgivings on Singer until she came out with the Neighborizing. Furthermore, Hito never mentioned MoI before or after that in game terms, which is MoI scumpoints.

--- Hito's behavior towards Magua reads as buddying (framing the two of them as the setup-dissecting masters the Town needs) and using Magua's reads (on Quadz) as justification for his own.

--- Singer is less deliberate(seeming), which makes conclusions harder, but I'll wager "FUCK KATSUKI'S IN THIS GAME, TOO" is Town-DA indicative.

--- Singer on MoI: "His next post clearly doesn't want quadz dead, and I have a pretty strong scum-read on quadz, which doesn't make me feel to great about MoI". Hold up, especially because Singer had no vote on Quadz at the time, and besides which she feels the need to question MoI on his reads on Quadz himself and Nicki Minaj, all in all being very effectively wishy-washy on MoI (agreeing with his stances at two points in the post and attacking him for focusing on anything but Quadz . . . and then saying nothing more on MoI that I can see in the whole game). Scum-points for MoI, especially given Singer not having been very subtle about her play regarding Quadz.

--- Further attacks on DA by Singer, digs at their hydra status and what they should and shouldn't be doing with it all read DA-Town with Singer scared of them more than anything else. The later attack regarding it being relevent because they're messing up ISO is weak-attack-on-Town, not on buddy.

--- Singer calls Seraphim Town; given that Singer was here-and-there on Hito and clumsy at best regarding how she played the Quadz wagon I think she's the sort who would be lass-than-likely to give her buddies blatant straight Townreads in the thread, which is Seraphim Townpoints.

Regarding the players likely to be lynched:

MoI over NS as far as I can see.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
ooba wrote:Did Duplicity have it right when he said {Quadz,Hito,Plum,VPB} - Not sure about VPB but the other three seem bang on ..

I find myself agreeing with this post, albeit not thinking of Quadz as scum. I also want to go check who has been tossing out the ‘Duplicity is obv Vig shot’ arguments later today.

Hate to be asking the same question, but where did I come into your scumlist and why haven't I been there since this post as far as I can recall?

In other news, I'd be willing to guess Verbosity on Hito. I mean, heck, if it's him (and him not as a Priest???) he tended to be fairly, well, verbose.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XII:
All good things must come to an end
:right: MagnaofIllusion (L-2) ~ Demonic Angel, Seraphim, AlmasterGM, Debonair Danny DiPietro, ooba, Magua
Plum (L-5) ~ sottyrulez, Faraday, VP Baltar
RayFrost (L-7) ~ Parama,
Magua

VP Baltar (L-7) ~ Plum
Minimum (L-8)

Not Voting:
Nobody Special, RayFrost, MagnaofIllusion,
Magua

---I'm V/LA this weekend. It would be nice if you could lynch before then, but if not, that's why I have backup mods :D

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(32%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Lynch MoI today. We'll lynch Plum tomorrow, or possibly NS. Hopefully one of them gets shot in the meantime.

Ready?

BREAK!

There is a case for Plum-town. However, I am fairly sure that MoI is scum.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Parama »

I guess I'm wasting my vote.
unvote, vote: MoI

I don't care for the Plum wagon at all anyways.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Faraday »

For those curious about hito's domains it's from this list:

Asceticism
Austerity
Logic
Syncretism
Verbosity

Are all
possible
Hito domains.I'd make him logic and Syncretism if I had to pick 2 for him as mod.

Verbosity/Ascetism/Austerity are the next most likely in that order.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Faraday »

I'd at least like a list of reads from NS before we end day.

Vi can you prod him again, pretty please? Idc when he last posted
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Seraphim »

He is at L-1.

Any other questions before someone hammers?

OH yeah, NS. Um. hmmm. No one hammer until he posts.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Hito not being the priest of himself makes sense. I believe that, if anybody else got the role, it'd have flipped [Priest/Priestess of Hito]. I actually have evidence based upon my role (hint: it's one of the players in this game). Don't feel it is that relevant though.

Hito
must
be verbosity. THERE IS NO EQUAL IN DESCRIBING HIM.

Anyway, MoI is currently at L-1. I'm going to peruse some things.
don't you feel silly now?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Seraphim: unvote to prevent a NS hammer?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Might as well.

Unvote
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Nobody Special wrote:Hi. Reality surfaced, and kidnapped me for a few days. My apologies. I'm on page 40; with almost 20 pages to read I'll be updating as I go.

On page 39, ooba voted me: I just want to say that my absence from this game has no connection to the game. Check my posting history since middle of last week, if you care to. I've been modding and posting a (very) few nonposts in non-game threads.

Anyway, more soon.

I wonder where this all went.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Ok Town ... remember everything I've said once my flip happens.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Demonic Angel »

I'm going into night with no idea as to what my action is suppose to be.

Ergggggggggggggggggggggg.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Plum »

Hold up, MoI.

Your Moderation ability costs 2 Faith?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Plum wrote:Hold up, MoI.

Your Moderation ability costs 2 Faith?

Yes
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Demonic Angel »

The only hammer NS does is a self-hammer.

Faraday that better be a breadcrumb because SOTTY being more town than us is BULLSHIT

DGB would have Synectisicm. There's no reason for quadz to fakeclaim that and even LESS reason to think he did.

My prediction for this game is this:

One more scum flip, one more round of death, massclaim-> Game broken.

Any questions?

Ok then lets hammer MoI and fucking follow the worship plan as of when it was last agreed on

-Demon

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”