Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 12:38 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Wow.
To bears
You say I play anti town, but everything you did this game was vote and say that a policy on me is good. Now you are voting furc because you want a lynch. I'm ok with that reason , but still. How am I playing antitown this game and tell me why are you pro-town this game? I haven't seen you scum hunt at all.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 12:57 am

Post by SensFan »

LlamaFluff wrote:@Sens/BMQ/TF/CPE - Why is Furc scum? If you mention policy lynching, or even insinuate it, I am disqualifying the rest of your response.

Have you seen me use Policy for my Furc-vote at all? vezok, yes (and I'll respond to your vezok points later; I'm on my phone right now).

The bulk of the reasons that Furc is Scum is the blatant active lurking, and the OMGUS that went with it. Until the wagon formed on him, he was completely nonexistent, only bothering to post when someone either voted him or asked for him to be replaced. That was enough for a vote, as I talked about at the time, but THEN he decided to go out and vote himself. Game, Set and Match.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 1:47 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

As promised, AGAR. But first, a big
Fuck you: Albert B. Rampage
for being such a retard. Seriously, you think that a few days a way from a deadline, it's OK to vote for someone to change their icon of the past nine years just because you can't read a name along with a picture? Yeah that's really gonna kill some scum, isn't it? I think the amount of votes I'm at is near a tipping point for a real bandwagon, and strongly believe this a stupid decision to make for a vote. Definitely deserves some attention.

By the way, I have a few addresses to make here..
@Llamafluff: Look back at my May 17th post:
medicatedlain wrote:I won't be available tomorrow, but the next day, I will try to make a post on those to to make a firm decision for day one.

No promises broken, try to keep up!
@MBL: I actually changed my vote based on your post, I won't lie. I kept meaning to specifically reply to it, but that was the reason I looked back at Vez's posts, and decided that the trend wasn't as scummy as I thought.
@someone else: Some one else asked me somewhere along the line about Vez also, something about if vez were actually scum, he probably would've paid closer attention to the opening comment... though you only mentioned it the one time, as far as I saw when you said you mentioned it the second time. Personally, I don't believe 100% that vez is town, but more than 60% at this point. From what I have heard about him though, if he is scum, I'm not sure he would pay *that* much attention to detail.

And now, the content:
Looking back at AGar's posts, i still think he's pretty weird... but not feeling as certain Everything so certainly defending Vez, and attacking anyone that attacked him. If Vez were scum, and AGar, it would be various obvious to think to go after AGar next, but then as scum, I doubt he'd be willing to take that dive for Vez. The thing that always struck me, is the incredibly aggressive behavior towards anyone and everyone attacking vez.

Examples:
first vote:
AGar wrote:VOTE: DeathNote

Thanks for helping us skip RVS.

You need to die now.

Jesus christ, let's all stop being retarded for a second. Vezok claimed VT. If he was scum or anti-town of any flavor, he would have had some ridiculous unbelievably retarded claim. It's how he rolls. He is not smart enough to manipulate this. Move your votes onto someone who deserves to be wagonned into oblivion, like DN or Surye or Lain.

Two more people added to the list, he didn't even mention anything about Surye in this post. At this point, I wasn't voting for Vez yet, but I had made a grand total of one post in this game, my confirmation with a bit of comment about the situation. And suddenly I am worth a lynch?(#102)
One thing I noticed this time through, was that his pointing at people wasn't nearly as common as I recalled it being. Next on the vote/suspicion list was Furcolow, a few days later... (#423) Yet again, voting him for voting Vez. Does Vez honestly seem THIS cleared?

Vezok wagon is shit, Furc is the VI scumbuddy that ABR is white-knighting right now.
#494. Always so certain, never so much reason being given in these posts. Sometimes afterwards logic is given. But it always just seems like trying to start something going.
GummyBear wrote:Yes, this means we think Vezok is town.
No, we don't care. He's our D1 lynch choice. I, at least, would vote for Vezok on D1 even if we had mod-confirmation that he was town.

This is scum posting like a fucktard.
#500, 6 posts after claiming a whole bunch of other people are scum.

A few more notes: Stating that you've played a game as scum with Vez may count for some points of understanding someone, but does that seriously mean that he's going to play the same way in every game, ESPECIALLY given that you were in that game with him? Of course players are likely to change something given such a scenario.
Last post that stood out:
Surye wrote:

Internet Stranger wrote:I'm not going to vote Vezo simply to "teach him a lesson". That's elitist and jerky. I only vote for people that are scum. My vote isn't an instrument to be used for senseless ideology.

That being said. My vote stays on Surye, I forget who it was, but he pointed out that Surye has been joining every crapwagon we have had. That's a huge scum trait.

LOLOLOLOL. Been on one wagon. My vote has never left Vez. Get your information straight if you're gonna tunnel me all game.

We've only had 1 crapwagon. Thus, he's still right.
So keeping your vote in one place is really something to attack?
I count 4.

Otherwise, ML continues to flop around. First it was vezok scum. Then it was AGar-scum with Vezok-scum. Now it's AGar-scum with Furc=scum.
My vote has been in a total of two places this whole day, yeah I'm really flopping around alright. I mean, did you seriously just say that, after all I've showed you? I'm not the one throwing out "this and this person need to die"

FURCOLOW: First of all, I am inclined to believe that he was away, because seriously, life exists outside of this site. So this will start from after that drama.
#1 scumpoint:
furcolow wrote:I'd rather vote: Vezokpiraka
d1 vanilla townie claim
- hurts % of power roles not being hit
- if he's town, he will not scumhunt or lynch correctly
Wow. You honestly just voted Vez for the very thing you did yourself, didn't you? I didn't even understand when you claimed, why you did. I don't think this is protown behavior at all, because honestly, if you think vez is scum for this, then you seem to think you are scum too.
After this, the eventual three votes in a row, with no logic given for them, just post after post different votes... what? Apparently LlamaFluff is my scum buddy along with AGar... that's a laugh, but that can just be thrown away to vote Zindiraz with no reasoning.

Looking over everything.... I still think AGar is the #1 choice for today's lynch, of all the posts I saw, more than half of them I consider scummy in some flavor or another. Furcolow's few scum points are VERY bad, and equate up pretty fast... but there's a lot more non scummy tone in his posts than in AGar's over all. That being said, a claim is involved, and someone is always lying, Fur wouldn't be a bad choice for today, for the same reasoning on Vez earlier... we stand a chance of hitting scum, and no chance of losing a power role. But I believe the real scum hit is AGar, so my vote stays there for now.
If you're not remembered, then you never existed.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:03 am

Post by AGar »

GummyBear wrote:AGar continues to insinuate that we are scum, while providing no reasoning for it, and not backing it up with a vote, or even an actual statement of "GummyBear is scummy/scum;" he's sticking with snark and quips that imply we're scum. This is not the town-AGar we know and love.

Reasoning:

AGar wrote:Hey Gummybear,

Quadz's VI lynching policy is the most retarded fucking thing I've ever read. Please be to making an actual case on someone here instead of opting for the easy "lolwecancoastd1" vote. It makes finding your scumbuddies easier.

-AGar

AGar wrote:You're pushing a VI policy lynch on D1 instead of scumhunting. That's called scumposting. You're admitting to try and lynch a player you find to be town. That's scumposting. If you were town, you'd be playing so shitty right now I'd rather have Vezok OR Furc in LYLO than you.

Calling you scum (not to mention when I'm giving reasoning earlier, it generally equates to calling your scum, but we won't play semantics today):

AGar wrote:{Furcolow, GB, ABR, Surye, X}

AGar wrote:I've stated that {Furcolow, GummyBear, Surye, ABR, you} are the 5 scummiest of the bunch, and should die. 5 of 25.

Do you wish to reconsider? The vote is staying on Furco right now, because I'd rather lynch him first.

I see a big post in 777 of ML presenting points and then with each point, providing herself with an easy out.

Re: First vote - later clarified that that was a misunderstanding based on DeathNote's post being worded awkwardly.
Re: #500 At that point I had already dropped DeathNote as a scumbag.
Re: Surye-IS exchange - when he's parked his vote on Vezo and given no actual backing for it and the wagon is a terrible wagon? Yes.
Re: Flopping around: Did you read my entire post? At all? Like the whole "First it was vezok scum. Then it was AGar-scum with Vezok-scum. Now it's AGar-scum with Furc=scum." That part is keeeyyyyy.

And look, you continue to leave yourself outs everywhere. "Uhhh AGar is scummy, but we could totally lynch Furc too." Your passive-aggressive bussing is duly noted.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:04 am

Post by SensFan »

ML, if you think that the activity-based case on Furc has anything to do with him being inactive, then you should probably try and actually read the relevant portions of the thread. kthx.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:32 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

I saw very clearly, the times he started posting on the thread were in response to other posts. I thought that was suspicious too, until he defended by showing a number of times that Porochaz had pointed him out where he *didn't* respond.
If you're not remembered, then you never existed.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:49 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Amrun wrote:However, the thing about them moving their vote as a response to your pressure is reading more like pure after the fact fabrication to me. I think their post indicates pretty clearly why they were changing their vote, and deadline is a valid reason to doo so.

Fabrication my ass. Gummy was perfectly happy sitting on vez 2 hours earlier. Llama and I attacked, and Gummy changed vote. And now wants to pretend it's due to suddenly being made aware of deadline? Naw.. That's suspect. After all, Patrick, Furcolow, and two others all made the deadline very clear Tuesday:
Furcolow, Tuesday wrote:
We've got 5 days to make an educated decision.

Porochaz, Tuesday wrote:Because with 4 days to go

ReaperCharlie, Tuesday wrote:Hopefully that'll be before the 22d (that's when the deadline is, right?)

Patrick, Tuesday wrote:Deadline will be Sunday, May 22nd

It stretches belief to say that GummyBear was unaware of the impending deadline after reading those four posts.
Especially considering one of the people reminding us was the person (Furc) GummyBear claimed to ISO:

Gummy, two hours before changing vote to Furc, wrote:Furc is playing scummily, as well as dumbly, like we said before. There's no change in our position after an ISO on him.

What really happened is:

* GummyBear was aware of the deadline
* GummyBear was happy being the only person on the vezwagon approaching deadline
* GummyBear left their vote on vez
* Llama and MBL poked at GummyBear 2 hours after they reaffirmed their vez vote
* GummyBear switched their vote to Furcolow 19 minutes after MBL's post, saying "Fine." which is clearly an emotional response to being attacked.
* GummyBear pretends that the pressure had nothing to do with their vote change

Gummy's behavior stinks to high hell today.

@GummyBear, you're continuing to dodge my vez question. What do you think of vez's post history with respect to his suspects and other posts of his not related to your policy lynch? Also, please give details on why you think Furcolow's play is scummy (other than self-vote and "timing of posts").

ps. check out how Gummy attacked Albert B. Rampage for his Furc vote:
GummyBear wrote:I think the only thing we disagree with ABR on is him ignoring the fact that Vezok's lynch is an even easier scum mislynch than Furc. Also, his vote-switch to Furc not long after declaring the wagon as full o' scum is bad. Saying that he 'hates self-votes' is... sort of a justification, but he still gets scumpoints for it.

And now Gummy is totally thrilled to be on the Furcwagon. ABR gets scumpoints for being on a wagon he called "full o' scum", so what does Gummy get for following ABR on to
that same wagon
?
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:23 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote Medicated Lain

Pressure vote to change avatar

Dear Albert,

Your joke vote, putting ML in the ballpark, gives me the heebie jeebies. Shit or get off the pot, son.

Love,
MBL

Patrick wrote:Furcolow (6) - (SensFan, Toon Fighter, BrianMcQueso, AGar, Surye, creampuffeater)
Surye (5) - (Internet Stranger, Zindaras, vezokpiraka, Kison, Cogito Ergo Sum)
Medicated Lain (4) - (LlamaFluff, Yosarian2, MrBuddyLee, Albert B. Rampage)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Unvote, vote GummyBear
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:25 am

ninja'd by MBL
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:42 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

What do you think of ML, Albert?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:45 am

I like ML, I dislike the avatar.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:46 am

I am strongly against voting for any players "who make bad choices" other than vezok. Furc, Surye, all wagons that shouldn't happen without lynching vezok first.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:47 am

That's why I don't like AGar's argument, and ML makes a lot of sense against it.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Patrick »

Vote Count #10
:

Furcolow (7) - (SensFan, Toon Fighter, BrianMcQueso, AGar, Surye, creampuffeater, GummyBear)
Surye (5) - (Internet Stranger, Zindaras, vezokpiraka, Kison, Cogito Ergo Sum)
ToonFighter (1) - (Amrun)
Medicated Lain (3) - (LlamaFluff, Yosarian2, MrBuddyLee)
Zindaras (1) - (Furcolow)
vezokpiraka (1) - (DeathNote)
SensFan (1) - (Primate)
AGar (1) - (Medicated Lain)
creampuffeater (1) - (HezLucky)
Amrun (1) - (Porochaz)
GummyBear (1) - (Albert B. Rampage)

With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:38 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Still having trouble finding the time to comment in here.

Beat Portal 2 last night though, so that distraction's outta the way.

Somebody PM me tonight (mod please prod me or somethin).

Thanks
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:39 am

Post by AGar »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I am strongly against voting for any players "who make bad choices" other than vezok. Furc, Surye, all wagons that shouldn't happen without lynching vezok first.

That'd be because the other two are your scumbuddies.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:06 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

Thoughts on top wagons:

Furcolow: Originally voted him because his replies always appeared when he was suspected, giving the impression he was actively lurking. The vote stayed when his behavior grew more suspicious, primarily my concern with his vote switches. I got the impression he was trying to deflect to any other person that had potential of being suspicious. Currently, he is promising to scumhunt without scumhunting, carrying a defeatist attitude (both self-voting and post #726) and accusing LF of trying to "butter him up" when LF is just trying to get him to post something worthwhile.

Surye: Surye's "plan" is my biggest strike against him. Directing the cop and future lynches is bad behavior. Also, I am not a fan of how he did not address Internet Stranger's case against him, dismissing it as IS tunneling. The Surye wagon has merit.

Medicated Lain: From what I can tell, the reasons for voting Lain have been because her play was "wishy-washy" (Yosarian2) for voting Vezok (LlamaFluff) and for voting a non-poster after making cases against other players (MrBuddyLee). If I'm interpreting those reasons right, the MBL case is the only one I can really agree with. I actually support "wishy-washy" play over blind tunneling. You can't know for sure who scum is. And voting Vezok is easily justifiable based on his early play.

And if I hear one more "Vezok is blatantly obviously irrevocably town" post I will stab someone.

Misc. Thoughts

Yosarian2: From past experience, I have always had a high opinion of you. You had a habit of posting what I was thinking before I said it. This game started that way, but as the game developed I've found myself disagreeing with you and believing what you were saying is just playin wrong. You seem to have developed an attitude of "this is how I play Mafia, and I'll be damned if you play otherwise". I find it suspicious how motivated you are to get other people to agree with you.

Cogito: You're not being particularly useful. I'd say more about you, but you haven't really given me much content to address.

Amrun: Looks town to me. MrBuddyLee (who also looks town to me), can you go into more detail about Amrun?
"Only a fool quotes himself." -BrianMcQueso
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Surye »

For those who think I dismissed IS's case, here you go:

On the wagoning:

Surye wrote:
AGar wrote:
Surye wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:I'm not going to vote Vezo simply to "teach him a lesson". That's elitist and jerky. I only vote for people that are scum. My vote isn't an instrument to be used for senseless ideology.

That being said. My vote stays on Surye, I forget who it was, but he pointed out that Surye has been joining every crapwagon we have had. That's a huge scum trait.

LOLOLOLOL. Been on one wagon. My vote has never left Vez. Get your information straight if you're gonna tunnel me all game.

We've only had 1 crapwagon. Thus, he's still right.

Why word it that way unless you're just trying to exaggerate how bad I look from his perspective? Why did he need to do that?

On the plan:

Surye wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Surye, tell me why your plan is bad. Give me like 5 reasons why it's bad.

Now that it's been several days, and I've been given feedback, most importantly is any power role reveal this early in a 25 man is terrible. I was oversimplifying it that he could just then be protected. Second, false claim/counter claiming could put us in a worse position than today since it would not be proceeded by any information. I don't see the inherent issue in investigating Vez, as most seem to feel VT claim is nullish, but I suppose that could be a waste.

I was and am honestly trying to contribute to the scumhunting, and I felt we needed a new direction. My direction was bad, yea, but not in anti-town intent.

Surye wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:Surye:

- Bad reasoning for the "me too" voting for Vezo right out of the start. (Claimed VT, thinks Vezo is horrible)
- Tried to get a cop to out themselves or waste a vote on Vezo Day 1.
- Constant rhetorical questions in place of content.
- String of excuses
- Jumps on the still awful Furc wagon. I find it curious that so many of the same people continue to jump on infamously easier lynches.
- Otherthan jumping on easy wagons, not much content. Doesnt have a strong commitment to any of them, isnt really looking for scum with any sort of intent. Classic definition of scum coasting.

I dont even want Surye to claim, he is simply scum.

Ugh, this is getting tired.

As for "strong commitment", how have I not had strong commitment to Vezo? It's easy to say I have no commitment when you falsely paint me as a wagon jumper.

As for "Constant rhetorical questions in place of content" ISO me, tell me where on earth this happens.

Can we be done with IS's tunneling on me yet?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:28 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

BrianMcQueso wrote:Amrun: Looks town to me. MrBuddyLee (who also looks town to me), can you go into more detail about Amrun?

She's good scum, at least in other games. In this particular game, she's a bit loose with the facts, and fairly image conscious, but she's not on my primary radar at the moment. I don't like little white lies like:
Amrun wrote:I haven't been on either wagon... I tried to get on vez wagon real quick, but forgot to unvote and changed my mind anyway. Thanks for the misrep, MBL.

Accusing me of misrepresentation when she actually did try to get on the vez wagon but made a clerical error? That's pretty political, and a bit yucky.
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

Why isn't furc dead yet?

I don't like ABR's one-liners. But that comes with the character, I guess
~Toon fighter~
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

BrianMcQueso wrote:
Medicated Lain: From what I can tell, the reasons for voting Lain have been because her play was "wishy-washy" (Yosarian2) for voting Vezok (LlamaFluff) and for voting a non-poster after making cases against other players (MrBuddyLee). If I'm interpreting those reasons right, the MBL case is the only one I can really agree with. I actually support "wishy-washy" play over blind tunneling. You can't know for sure who scum is. And voting Vezok is easily justifiable based on his early play.

There's nothing wrong with changing your mind, or with being unsure. The problem I had with ML's play, at least at up until the time I pointed it out, was that she was being noncommital on everything. She was playing both sides on Vez, on Furcolow, on every wagon that might go anywhere. She had a case against Agar, but was reluctant to vote him, and instead voted for someone who hadn't posted all game. No matter who got lynched today, no matter if Vez or Furcolow flipped town or flipped scum, we would get zero information about ML, and I thought that might have been intentional. Her stance on Vez was also weird; she attacked me for the position I took about lynching vanillas, but then she seemed to agree with me, but then she seemed to want to put Vez off to lynch later, which just seems anti-town; lynching him for his vanilla claim is arguably pro-town, ignoring the claim and trying to get a behavioral read off of him is arguably pro-town, but she seemed to want to lynch him, just not today, and that's anti-town.

She's taken a bit stronger stances since I pointed this out, particially on Agar. I don't really get a good vibe from the post where she attacked IS, though; IS seems pretty pro-town to me at this point. All in all, she still looks like someone who's fairly likely to be scum to me.

Yosarian2: From past experience, I have always had a high opinion of you. You had a habit of posting what I was thinking before I said it. This game started that way, but as the game developed I've found myself disagreeing with you and believing what you were saying is just playin wrong. You seem to have developed an attitude of "this is how I play Mafia, and I'll be damned if you play otherwise". I find it suspicious how motivated you are to get other people to agree with you.

how so?

I'd have thought I was being pretty reasonable towards people with different playstyles and different opinions, such as Agar for example, so long as they seemed to have plausible pro-town motivation for their actions.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Amrun »

MBL has also been nominated for a scummy for his scum play in the past. Just saying.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Dude's a wily cat.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Zindaras »

Re-read, focusing mostly on the main wagons. Pluses and minuses show what I think is scummy or good.

Post 28: Vezok's initial claim. Recapping original reactions:
Spoiler:
Primate (29): Pretty impassive, logical conclusion of Vezok's meta. (36) is a pretty solid defense based on said meta.
DeathNote (32): "Way to narrow it down for scum."
Yosarian (35): "Can we speedlynch him pre-game?"
LlamaFluff (41): Doesn't want a lynch.
Porochaz (43): That's an iffy reaction and seems to allow for him to go either way on the issue.
Amrun (48): No lynch.
Brian (49): Seems to go either way on the issue but attacks Primate for the meta-issue. This is a solid post but I do think it's a tad quick to single out Primate. LlamaFluff and Amrun don't actually mention any reason why they don't think Vezok should be lynched. Gets a + from me.
Mozamis/CES (55): Doesn't want a lynch on a pregame comment. - on gut call, definitely needs to be reviewed if Vezok is scum because it feels like a subtle way of trying to move attention away from Vezok.
AGar (58): Is even more vocal in his defense of Vezok than Primate. What's weird about this post is that he singles out DeathNote. With Yosarian also very vocal about his desire to lynch Vezok and Poro iffy on it, it gives me a bad feeling. -
Medicated Lain (59): Does not want to lynch Vezok. Would earlier lynch Yosarian.
ToonFighter (63): Inclined to believe the claim, attacks DeathNote.
Creampuffeater (66): This post confuses me a bit. He is not inclined to actually believe the claim or that he would only do it as town. Wants to go back to the random voting stage, but this seems a bit impossible at this juncture.
HezLucky (67): No speedlynch, no policy lynch.
Mozami/CES (72): More defense of Vezok, throws doubt on his Vanilla claim for some reason.
SensFan (75): Hops on the wagon.
Bamboomancer (89): Joke response, no actual input.
Surye (96): "Scum and town both want to lynch Vez." This is in my opinion still the scummiest vote. Tries to reduce the entire Vez-wagon to being completely irrelevant and not subject to scrutiny while still hopping on it. -
LlamaFluff (97): More strong defense.
Brian (98): Attacks Llama for his defense of Vez.
Zindaras (120): For the record.
Bamboomancer (164): Finally provides input on Vez. More noncommittal stuff, though.
Kison (194): Even later. Calls him town.
Furcolow (387): Hops on the wagon for the standard percentage reason.
Internet Stranger (400): Unless I'm missing something, his opinion of the Vez wagon can only really be derived from his opinion on the people on it. In 400, he is more explicit.
GummyBear (462): Policy lynch.

The following people do not comment on the original Vezok-claim:

3. fuzzylightning/ReaperCharlie
7. Albert B. Rampage: Hops on the wagon after the win-con thing and then retroactively supports the standard Yosarian arguments.
12. MrBuddyLee

In post 357, Cessy starts the Furcolow wagon. I just love the reply in 359. The angry outburst, followed by the "oh, woops, you're not voting me."
Spoiler:
Porochaz (365): Vote for timing.
SensFan (366): Calls out Furry for the same reasoning, but doesn't vote.
ToonFighter (368): Comes with the V/LA defense but then pressure votes him. Weird response.
Brian (373): Doesn't seem to care much for the actual reasons but acts like a pressure vote. This is a bit problematic for me because pressure votes still count when deadline comes.
Internet Stranger (400): Better than Vez but still scum-laden.
LlamaFluff (402): Votes him over the Vez-vote.
Amrun (404): Null tell because he hasn't seen it in either alignment.
Zindaras (417): For reference's sake.
AGar (423): Follows Llama in voting Furry for the same reason.
Vezok (426): Mixed feelings, dislikes speed of the wagon. Feels a tad noncommittal to me.
DeathNote (459): Dislikes both the wagon and Furry.
GummyBear (462): Scummy because of the timing of the posts, but otherwise not so much.
Albert (474): Vezok is an easy lynch target.
480 is Furry's self-vote
Albert (483): Apparently, self-voting is worse than being vezok.
HezLucky (526): Opposes a Furry lynch.
Medicated Lain (532): FoSes over the activity thing.
Surye (561): Vote for self-vote.
Creampuffeater (609): Dislikes the initial wagon but votes Furry for vote-jumping afterwards.
Primate (648): Doesn't think Furry is scum, self-vote is townish.

No-commenters on this particular thing:

3. fuzzylightning/ReaperCharlie
5. DeathNote
12. MrBuddyLee
14. Kison
20. Yosarian2
22. Bamboomancer/Kublai Khan

Now, I may be wrong on a couple of these names. If I missed anyone making specific comments on this, I'm open to that. I'm sure I missed something here and there.

-I don't really understand ToonFighter's 106. It honestly looks like DeathNote's argument checks out, so I don't get where he comes from.
-I like Primate's 108. There's a lot going on there, and he's looking as far as one can. +
-It's weird that Hezzy singles out Llama in 126 for spouting Mafia theory. He only refers to a single post but there is a lot of theory in this thread.
-Amrun's 131 is a bit weird. His opinion on the DeathNote wagon is highly noncommittal. Gets a - from me and makes me wish I had noticed this earlier.
-Albert starts the ridiculous win-con-wagon on Vezok in 137.
-Amrun does a 180 based on the win condition argument. I dislike this, honestly. Win cons are a really poor argument to begin with.
-I obviously like Internet Stranger's Surye vote in 147, but I have no idea where the Kison thing comes from.
Internet Stranger
, could you elaborate on that?
-Brian's 153 is good, as is Internet Stranger's 154. + for both. However, I think it's peculiar that IS didn't answer AGar's question in 149.
-After seeming quite certain of the Vez-lynch before, Amrun switches around again in 165. Gets a - from me, reeks like backpedaling after the expected wagon didn't materialise.
-Albert's 175 is bad. This is just the argument that scum would make if they know Vezok is town. Cast doubt on people defending the townie and try to set up a chainlynch. 176 is even worse. Different factions is just silly. Also, he suddenly uses the PR-math argument, which is not what he did before (he basically ignored Vezok until the wincon "slip", which caused Albert to immediately vote him).
-Kison's 194 is quite hypocritical. This is his longest post in the game and the first time he actually discusses Vezok. - for me.
-Lainy's 254 is a bit out of character. Seems too easy. -
-I still really dislike IS's 323. Blanket statements are bad unless you back them up. I'm thinking it might just be part of the IS playstyle but it's still not the way I like it.
-Amrun's 410 gives me a good feeling. +
-Amrun's 452 has been mentioned before, but the accusation towards MBL of a misrep seems particularly silly.
-I dislike Gummy's 462 because of the entire policy thing, but I don't understand why he prefers a Vezok lynch over a Furry lynch. Based on this game, Vezok seems more useful than Furry.
-Amrun gets townpoints for his little spat with TF around post 500. I like this. +

HezLucky wrote:
- Zindaras #212. How is ABR leading the cop? Quite the opposite, in fact.

Just noticed this. This:

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Only an idiot of a cop would ever investigate vezok

It's a more subtle and indirect lead, but it's a lead nonetheless.

Amrun wrote:HezLucky - one of the reasons I suspect Zindaras is his multiple FoSes, which I see more often in scum. If I neglected to note that. It was simply a mistake.

More stuff I missed. I like FoSes. *shrugs* I use them a lot. I'm actually surprised there's not more FoSing going on.

-Lainy's 532 is a bit odd. Lack of self-defense makes her think Vezzy's more likely to be town? I get the vote-shift though.
-Brian's 538 gets a + from me.
-I skimmed over DeathNote's 546 before but I dislike leading of any power roles, even Vigs (I make possible exceptions for claimed vigs).
-LF's 549 gives me a good gut vibe.
-My exchange with Yossy around 570 makes me feel better about him. No OMGUS, calm and solid responses.
-Furry's 577 is
still
bad.
-DeathNote's 607 is weird. He has opinions but doesn't seem to want to voice them. Props to Amrun for pointing it out.

Porochaz wrote:Ok Ive caught up with the game, I dont have detailed thoughts other than what has been said already. However I am happy with moz's case on TF. It alleviates some of my suspicion against him.

The 3 top lynch candidates.

1, Frank, beyond what happened before, the voting is horrible
2, DeathNote, her posts have gotten incredibly bad - I might go into this later, but as I prefer Frank just now
3, Valerie, Ive made my reasons clear on him already

The bandwagon analysis isn't a great indicator in my view as both whether you like it or not have done things to warrant votes.

If I was to put a 4th person on the list it would be Agar, mostly due to his fierce stance on the val wagon, its the aggressiveness not the stance which bothers me. However Im not willing to put a vote on him until I had ISO'd him and done some looking at his meta.

For God's sake, can we please not use names that are not traceable to their owners? I mean, at least I just cutefy people's names. Also weird that he doesn't want to go into his second lynch candidate. Seems like there's no real reason
not
to.

-I don't really like Hezzy's vote on CPE. CPE hasn't posted a lot but I actually like most of the arguments he uses for his votes.
-Random VT claim from Furry in 631. I dislike people with early claims when they're under pressure. I tend to think a lot more about when I want to claim as scum than as town, and this often leads to peculiar claim timing. 632 is just senseless posting.
-I dislike ToonFighter's 653. Suddenly, the percentage argument comes into play? More weird behaviour of his surrounding Furry wagon.
-IS recaps most of my feelings about Surye very concisely in 666.
-I don't really know what to do with DeathNote's 674. Seems like a weird time to try to revive the Vez-wagon.
-I think Lainy's case on IS is biased a tad by her lack of knowledge of his playstyle.
-AGar made me giggle with 708. That's always good.
-The timing of Amrun's suspicion of IS in 711 (three posts after IS mentions he's suspicious of Amrun) is almost too bad to be scummy. Almost.
-Furry's 724 is awfully out of character based on the rest we've seen from him.
-I never know what to make of moves like Cessy's 740. On the one hand, it's a move from major wagon #1 to major wagon #2, which always requires scrutiny. On the other hand, it's Cessy. Man, how I love and hate playing with him at the same time.
-Albert's 744 is one big what the hell post. A completely baseless and useless fourth vote based on an avatar? This is just
so
bad and I'm honestly kind of surprised by the lack of backlash beyond IS. Because of his vote, Lainy becomes a serious lynch candidate. DeathNote gets some props for echoing my sentiments in 769.
-MBL's 746 is a solid post. It echoes my feelings regarding GummyBear.
-Surye's response to Kison's demand (772-773) is bad. I know it's poorly worded but Surye has still failed to produce much content except on Vez and Fur.
-777: Zindiraz? Seriously? I know I have a difficult name to remember but that must be one of the silliest misspellings I've ever seen. You get props for trying, though.
-Albert switches to GummyBear in 783, suggesting that he didn't see MBL's post telling him to switch. I find that a tad peculiar given the way the forum works these days. No explanation for the GB vote, actually calls Lainy Town at this point.

Well, that's it.

Overall opinions:
-Surye has done nothing to save himself, in my opinion. No additional scumhunting, just same ol', same ol'.
-Furry's weird. I haven't played with him before, but he just seems all over the place. I really dislike his votes throughout the game (Vezok, himself, Lain, me, now nobody). The inactivity thing just doesn't work for me and I tend to see self-votes as a slight town tell (depending on the situation). However, I think his claim was poorly timed. Overall, I don't have a strong scum read on him, but I think he's more likely to be scum than chance would suggest.
-Albert is my main second suspect. I'm sorry, but there's just no excuse for him getting away with this crap. To be honest, if it weren't so close to deadline and Surye wasn't so close to getting lynched and Albert so far away, I'd probably switch. He's been all over the place. He interacts normally with Vezok until his wincon thing, after which Albert attacks him and then retroactively adopts the percentage argument after the wincon argument is found to be unconvincing by others. After that, he moves his reasoning into policy lynch territory. There's bad blanket statements. There's leading the cop. He moves Furcolow from an easy lynch target to a must-die within the course of a few posts. He moves back to Vezok. He then moves to a really bad vote on me. He moves to an even worse vote (without doubt the worst vote in the entire game so far) on Lain for a retarded reason at a point where it might actually put her in harm's way. And, finally, he moves to a nonsensical GummyBear vote. All the policy lynch arguments, all the self-voting, all the percentage-play, everything is forgotten the moment he gets to his next target. Perennial scummy play in my book.
-AGar and Fluffy get on the same kind of page for me. There's some weird posts and very overactive and overly sure defenses of Vezok there, but I'm leaning to town on both.
-Brian, IS and CPE are reading actively town to me.

Can elaborate or add more tomorrow but it's really late and I have an appointment.
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”