RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:17 am

Post by RayFrost »

Sotty: I was wrong about quadz, so I went with what I felt was the best idea... following faraday's belief that VV was scum. That and I get a free song.

Aside from that, I also had a feeling that hito and singer were both likely kills for the night if we have vig(s) other than myself + the SK kill to consider.
don't you feel silly now?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:19 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Parama wrote:don't vig the guy with the pristine Rayfrost case please.

What do you think about his claims?

And Ray.. That sounds fair enough I suppose. Several people did ask for a Vas vigging.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:20 am

Post by RayFrost »

Parama wrote:don't vig the guy that's contributed sweet fuck all aside from a case on RayFrost please.

Mmmkay. Who else is scum. Show your work.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Parama »

I don't care about his claims. If he's not confirmed town, he should be lynched.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:21 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Yeah, my internal debate last night was between vigging hito and Vas. so I find it a plausibility for another vig to consider the same.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:25 am

Post by RayFrost »

sottyrulez wrote:
Parama wrote:don't vig the guy with the pristine Rayfrost case please.

What do you think about his claims?

And Ray.. That sounds fair enough I suppose. Several people did ask for a Vas vigging.

Aside from that, you also have to consider the fact I've gone without being CC'd, meaning my kill is legit even if you don't buy that it's likely.

Unless of course Magua's info that I used a kill ability is true and I killed gamma... which leaves the VV kill unclaimed on top of the SK kill. In which case I'd be pulling a mega gambit for... really no return, AFAICT.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:46 am

Post by Magua »

Faraday wrote:fate's been really nice this game wtf.

I was just thinking this.

Seraphim wrote:Magua: if your ability is doing what I think it's doing, then why don't we lynch NS? You have effectively a guilty on him, don't you?

I wish. No, I don't have any extra information on NobodySpecial. Wanting NS vigged is because he's 100% unreadable to me.

I'm looking over the player list and I just have too many players who I don't think are scum. It's becoming problematic, because I'm flashing back to ASoS.

MagnaofIllusion/Plum: I originally found MoI to be scummier and Plum to be townier. Over the last few pages, though, MoI has latched onto his "I roleblocked every cast of greater than 2 faith" with a vengeance (here, here), to the point where I'm willing to believe that he did in fact do this, regardless of alignment.

Meanwhile, Plum's sort of disappeared, and upon rechecking, has taken no stance on MoI at all throughout the entire game, which makes me sad. And I've got two of my townreads telling me she's scum. Which is making me waffle and fencesit.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:53 am

Post by Parama »

Let's ISO-skim the remaining players I guess?

1) AlmasterGM
-Seems town; votes on both hito and quadz and neither look like bussing, plus there tends to be mostly good thought processes in his posting. The mothrax thing makes him lose some townpoints, though. I'd put him at
leaning town.

2) Debonair Danny DiPietro
-Meta says he's inactive enough to be scum; ...and from his posts, this guy obviously doesn't care about finding mafia.
scum

5) Faraday
-WTF he has a two page ISO? Must be a Ythan alt, but the way he's thinking is really obvious and it's a town mindset. I mean he's basically giving us all his thought processes so...
town

8) Demonic Angel (Fate+Katsuki)
-I need to find only the posts Fate makes because Katsuki always does nothing and looks scummy to me. Fate on the other hand is one of the easiest players to read on-site... Gah. Fate playing in a hydra makes him hard to read. I have no clue on these two.
null

9) MagnaofIllusion
-I can't handle the walls but from what I've skimmed there's sometimes good stuff and then sometimes blatant misrepresentations of what other people are saying. because of that I'm
leaning scum.

10) Magua
-His stuff on me is still BS, even to this day. And the dayvig is the most obvious fakevig ever. I actually forgot about it until this reread, that's how fake it looked. And then the VCA thing he posts makes both him and Plum obvious town.
town

13) Nobody Special
-If you're going to be this inactive, you should've replaced out a long time ago. I can't really read him from what he has, so :/
null

14) ooba
-lots of theory stuff but not a lot of legitimate scumhunting. though I guess in a game like this, lots of theory stuff isn't bad... though really there isn't much here at all worthwhile.
null
for now.

15) Parama
-most obvious town in the land.
town

16) Plum
-I'm not going further than "VCA makes her look town" (see magua) so
town

18) RayFrost
-you already know he's
scum

19) Seraphim
-I don't think scum would go out of their way to save someone as scummy as Rayfrost with some weird fakeclaim, regardless of Ray's alignment (hint: it's scum). So that means Seraphim is
town

21) sottyrulez (Sotty7+zachrulez)
-I really can't remember the last time I saw scum insta-claim miller... though we have a dead townie who claimed miller as well so :/ I like their posting in general though, very likely
town

23) VP Baltar
serial killer
has too many posts as well. he shot scum, and I usually like his posts, so I'm not going to read through that nonsense and instead just give a
town
read

meh. I'm tired now. *yawns*
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:16 am

Post by RayFrost »

I find it funny that Parama quotes post count for reference to faraday and VP B.

I feel like doing the same thing. Parama: 54 posts. RayFrost: 135 + this one.

Parama: been "Active" since game start. RayFrost: came in 20+ pages late.

Also find parama's "kinda leaning scum I guess" stance on MoI to be cute in the "orly..." kind of way.

Really don't get why parama's going out of his way to provide reads and such
only after someone he thinks is scum demands he does so
. This is what urks me.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Parama »

Because I'm a lazy loser and I needed to do something.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:49 am

Post by ooba »

For the record, NS was my top secret SK guess, so we can compare our pee pees depending on his alignment :D
Deal - but what if he's town? ;)

Parama wrote:14) ooba
-lots of theory stuff but not a lot of legitimate scumhunting. though I guess in a game like this, lots of theory stuff isn't bad... though really there isn't much here at all worthwhile.
null
for now.
Since you've skimmed through my posts, I've decided to help ya out by selecting some relevant parts to help you improve your read ..

ISO1: AlGM = Town
ISO2: Gamma, Parama = Town; scotty = Mostly Town; hito = scum
Vote: hitogoroshi
- I did not like the push on AGM
- Particularly got a very bad vibe from the vote on Parama
- Spec in post.183 does not seem genuine

ISO3: VV = Town; Singer, equnox = Don't deserve to declared Town; scotty = Town
Agree with Duplicity's ISO 6 (Just remove Singersinger, Equinox from the Town list and add Scottrulez to it)

ISO4: Quadz, hito = scum
I can see a hito-Quadz pairing ..

Unvote. Vote: Quadz

L-2 ..

ISO5: Quadz = *definitely* scum
ISO12: Quadz, hito, Plum = Scum
Did Duplicity have it right when he said {Quadz,Hito,Plum,VPB} - Not sure about VPB but the other three seem bang on ..

ISO14,15: Reasoning for Quadz
ISO16: Plum = Town; Magua = Scum
ISO17: VPB,MoI,DA,NS = Null to scum; Rest town
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:53 am

Post by VP Baltar »

ooba wrote:Deal - but what if he's town?

We'll have to sing chorus with Faraday.
YOUR AD HERE

Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

All those going "Fate blah blah" is kinda funny, considering I've been the one mostly playing this game.

And am apparently useless since I've spent the entire game pushing for the death of scum. ^^
Fate+The Angelic Presence known as
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:17 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

DA wrote:
AGM.

You never shoot one of your obvtown reads, no matter how useless they may be (or in this care, is)

DA wrote:AGM is town, and here's why, he actually BELIEVES his role would be broken to give to scum. Its not easy for scum to fake that, by very fact of the mindest that they are in, because they ARE scum and they DID recieve that role. So they aren't as likely to go, "I have this role and its BROKEN to give to scum" but more likely to wonder what sort of town awesome they are up against to balance it out.

DA wrote:TOWN
AGM

OH WHOOPS.

Unless you 180'd your read on me entirely because I found it difficult to believe that you would just
sit in the QT and not post
? And don't give me bullshit about "I didn't know the game was starting" - Katsuki specifically said, "Fate is in the QT raging about CYS. I can't get him to post." If you want to "replace in" and be the hero, that's fine, but you can't roll in here and be like, "WELL WHAT THE FUCK IS THSI AGM HOW DID YOU NOT READ MY MIND AND REALIZE I WAS GOING TO DO THIS AND OMG UR SCUM FOR NOT KNOWING AUTOMATICALLY M TOWN." And you also can't RAH RAH about all the games i've played with you, because as you acutely pointed out, you weren't the one even playing - it was KATSUKI.

So gtfo.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:17 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Parama wrote:2) Debonair Danny DiPietro
-Meta says he's inactive enough to be scum; ...and from his posts, this guy obviously doesn't care about finding mafia. scum

Clearly you have never played with DDD before.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:20 am

Post by VP Baltar »

AGM, have you done anything but argue with fate this entire game?
YOUR AD HERE

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Parama »

I've played with him several times, though I'm pretty sure he's been scum with me every game I've played with him so I don't really have any town meta. He lurks as scum and he's lurking this game. Plus his posts don't contain much in the way of content anyways.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:34 am

Post by sottyrulez »

It should be noted that at the rate of current battery decay, we've probably only got a little over a day left to decide a lynch, and the game doesn't really seem to look like it's going to reach one in that time, so it's starting to worry me.

Based on what I've seen in regards to claims and what not, I'd rather not lynch Magna today, but will join the wagon if we don't make any progress toward others.

I still would very much like to see Plum lynched today, and my next preference would be Nobody Special. Does anyone really have a good argument why he shouldn't go on the rope?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:38 am

Post by VP Baltar »

^ agree with dat
YOUR AD HERE

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Magua »

Ok. I'm not advocating changing the current worship plan, but for Nights *after* N3:

- I'm 99% certain that the tigers do not double up on any domains. That is, I think there are 6 tigers, and each one has 2 different domains.
- Thus, I think that worshipping the domains of dead tigers is guaranteed to not provide them with any faith.

So, this is going to put the "Meta" into "Metamafia."

Looking at the three dead tigers we have so far:
- hitogoroshi (hitogoroshi): Little clue. Someone who knows hito better would be of more help here (sottyrulez?). I have my guess, but it's just that, a guess, and I don't feel overly confident in it.
- quadz08 (DrippingGoofball): Claimed Syncretism + Whimsy. Syncretism, I dunno. Doesn't seem to fit DGB's playstyle, which is to just be inscrutably right. That part might be fake. Whimsy, however, certainly describes DGB's playstyle to a T. I think Whimsy is a safe domain to worship from here on out.
- singersigner (Fate): If Fate is not Fervor + Will, I will eat my hat. I think both Fervor + Will are safe domains to worship.

So, N4 and after, if you have nothing to do, I would highly recommend worshipping one of Fervor, Will, Whimsy. Especially if there's some form of roleblock power available, it is a safe way of ensuring that worship faith gets to town without announcing which town is going to get it in thread.

For tonight, for those worshipping VPB, I highly recommend worshipping Will over Solism.
I also recommend Seraphim vigging NobodySpecial if he's not lynched, but, y'know, WIFOM it up. Vig him or PGO VPB. Flip a coin.

I still support an MoI lynch over a Plum lynch. VOTE: MagnaofIllusion
I am suspicious of DDD and Faraday, but they are not good lynches for today.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

AlmasterGM wrote:
DA wrote:
AGM.

You never shoot one of your obvtown reads, no matter how useless they may be (or in this care, is)

DA wrote:AGM is town, and here's why, he actually BELIEVES his role would be broken to give to scum. Its not easy for scum to fake that, by very fact of the mindest that they are in, because they ARE scum and they DID recieve that role. So they aren't as likely to go, "I have this role and its BROKEN to give to scum" but more likely to wonder what sort of town awesome they are up against to balance it out.

DA wrote:TOWN
AGM

OH WHOOPS.

Unless you 180'd your read on me entirely because I found it difficult to believe that you would just
sit in the QT and not post
? And don't give me bullshit about "I didn't know the game was starting" - Katsuki specifically said, "Fate is in the QT raging about CYS. I can't get him to post." If you want to "replace in" and be the hero, that's fine, but you can't roll in here and be like, "WELL WHAT THE FUCK IS THSI AGM HOW DID YOU NOT READ MY MIND AND REALIZE I WAS GOING TO DO THIS AND OMG UR SCUM FOR NOT KNOWING AUTOMATICALLY M TOWN." And you also can't RAH RAH about all the games i've played with you, because as you acutely pointed out, you weren't the one even playing - it was KATSUKI.

So gtfo.

YOU'VE SPENT THE ENTIRE GAME ATTACK ME AS A PLAYER RATHER THAN SCUMHUNT.

TO FUCK THAT GIVES ME A TOWNREAD ON YOU.

@Magua: I'm pretty sure DGB is syncretism. It fits her personality and playstyle perfectly.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 9:50 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

VP Baltar wrote:AGM, have you done anything but argue with fate this entire game?

Yes.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

If needed, I can find out if Will has any Tigers left in it.

Otherwise I will just worship it.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

AlmasterGM wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:AGM, have you done anything but argue with fate this entire game?

Yes.

BULLSHIT.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Magua »

Girls, girls. You're both pretty.