-
AurorusVox (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (3)
- kryptinen, LlamaFluff, Powerrox93

11 votes available, 6 votes needed for an arrest

1) All players are within the posting guidelines.

2) Still looking for TS and Doombunny9 replacements.

3) Deadline is
~72
hours away!

Deadline is May 20, ~11 am EDT
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 5:56 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Set

Made up my mind
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 6:47 am

Post by GreyICE »

:goodposting:
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Setael »

It looks like I will be lynched with deadline so close.

@townies: Power will probably be NK'd tonight since I'm sure there are no other protective roles. If for some reason he isn't, it's pretty obvious Grey and Seacore will target him to be lynched tomorrow since they are pushing that one of us must be scum. DO NOT let them auto lynch Power just because I flipped town. I for one think it's definitely possible he is also telling the truth about his role. If Seacore and Grey manage to off all our PRs and you just sit back and let them do it, I will be very angry at end game.

Also, TS should not be vigged tonight if there happens to be a vig. I have good reason for this. Power should consider watching TS to see if scum target him in case they saw what I saw. My main reason for thinking Power might survive until tomorrow is I think it's likely the scum also saw this and will kill TS tonight.

That is all.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote, Vote: Setael
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:56 am

Post by LimMePls »

Vote Count 2.15

GreyICE (0)
-
Packbat (0)
-
kryptinen (0)
-
Doombunny9 (0)
-
Setael (6)
- GreyICE, Seacore, Doombunny9, AurorusVox, LlamaFluff, Nachomamma8

Powerrox93 (0)
-
Seacore (3)
- Packbat, Twistedspoon, Setael
LlamaFluff (0)
-
Nachomamma8 (0)
-
Twistedspoon (0)
-
AurorusVox (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (2)
- kryptinen, Powerrox93

11 votes available, 6 votes needed for an arrest

Lynch reached. Mod scene coming.

Deadline is May 20, ~11 am EDT
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:56 am

Post by LimMePls »

Lucas "Luke" Bronson

Luke sat on the porch of the house, watching the neighborhood kids play in their yards. It was a breezy, bright sunny day, and the air was crisp and cool. Luke took a swig of his beer, and enjoyed the calm serene day. It'd been awhile since Luke moved into the small white house on Terrace Court, but things were progressing smoothly.

Luke began to daydream as he listened to the children playing, and memories of his own childhood began to surface. Playing in the sandbox, or climbing trees, or riding bikes with the neighborhood kids. But then, with the whimsical memories came the painful ones, first his father's arrest, and then his mother's death. All of the carefree days of childhood gave way to the coldness of foster life, moving from house to house, but never finding a home. Luke dwelt on these memories for only the briefest of moments, before taking another swig of his drink. He looked down at the cell phone in his hand, checking the time. Then he looked back up into the street, scanning from end to end. Suddenly the phone leapt into life, buzzing in his hands. He looked at the number, and then flipped the phone open.

"Yeah?" he barked into the phone. The voice on the other end spoke. "There's a pickup from your place. Tonight, 11:00pm. Expect 1 courier in a light blue sedan." Click.

Luke pulled out a pack of smokes and lit one up. He glanced around the neighborhood one last time, and then walked inside.

The figure sits at the counter of the diner, quietly eating a stack of pancakes when the television overhead switches to the 7:00 news. "There's been an arrest on Terrace Court today. Local resident Lucas Bronson was taken into custody. Officials are saying they've seized a large amount of drugs, and our sources inside the Brookview PD say this case may be related to the recent outbreak of violance. Authorities also say that the operation was the result of solid leads provided by the community. More details at 10." When the waitress returns to refill the coffee, all she finds is a crisp twenty dollar bill and a half eaten plate of pancakes. She looks up, and sees a light blue sedan pull quickly out of the parking lot.

Setael,
Lucas "Luke" Bronson
, Mafia Goon
was arrested D2.

It is now night. Night time actions are due 72 hours from now, approximately 3:00pm EDT May 20.

EDIT: Regfan replaces Doombunny9 effective immediately.
EDIT2: Feysal replaces Twistedspoon effective immediately.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 7:52 am

Post by LimMePls »

Patricia O'Hara and Thomas Shelton

Thomas lays in bed, starring at the ceiling, and listening carefully as the house begins to settle into the quiet of the night. His folks had gone to bed about an hour before, and he could still hear the Tonight Show playing on their TV. From a lot of experience, he knew that they'd most likely fallen asleep watching. Still, Tom hadn't kept hidden so long by being careless. The minutes tick by as Tom thinks about her. The way she played with her long blonde hair as she talked, her soft and warm smile, her beautiful clothes, and perfect makeup. He quietly slipped from the bed, wearing his dark clothes, and reached under his bed. He pulled the metal lockbox out carefully, unlocked the lid, grabbed his things, and then quietly made his way out the bedroom window.

An hour later, Tom has climbed his way up the tree and taken up a great position. He pulls his binoculars out and looks in the window. She usually gets home late from her shifts at the bar, so she never covers up the windows to her room. Tonight should be no different from any other night. At least, that's what Tom thought. Unfortunately for him, someone saw him climb up that tree with those binoculars. That sort of thing is just too dangerous to leave unchecked. The gunshots pierced the cold night air, and Thomas screamed loudly once, before crashing to the ground. The last thing he saw was a dark figure standing over him, and the flash of a final shot.

An alarm starts blaring at 4:00 in the morning. Patricia hits snooze, knowing full well she won't be going back to sleep. A moment later, she rolls out of bed, turns the alarm clock off. Her husband barely moves as she slips out of the bed, and makes her way to the closet. A few minutes later her suit is lying on the dresser, and Patricia is in the shower, getting ready for her day. She thinks about the meetings she has scheduled as she washes, changes clothes, grabs a quick cup of coffee, and is out the door before five. The sun hasn't even risen yet, but it's a long drive to Wesley Wobbly Widgets' main headquarters, and Patty always likes to beat the morning rush.

Patricia walks down the driveways, and sees the morning paper laying in the grass. She bends over to pick it up, and hears a strange rustling sound in the bushes along side the house. "Probably that damn cat again" she thinks as she picks up the morning paper and tosses on to the front porch. Then the sound comes again, louder than before. She turns suspiciously and looks along side the house. Her eyes grow large in terror and her coffee mug drops from her hands, shattering on the pavement. The next sound is the loud crack of a firearm.

Packbat,
Patricia O'Hara
, Town Commuter
was killed N2.
Powerrox93,
Thomas Shelton
, Town Neighbor-Watcher
was killed N2.

Vote Count 3.0

GreyICE (0)
-
kryptinen (0)
-
Regfan (0)
-
Seacore (0)
-
LlamaFluff (0)
-
Nachomamma8 (0)
-
Feysal (0)
-
AurorusVox (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (8)
- GreyICE, kryptinen, Regfan, Seacore, LlamaFluff, Nachomamma8, Feysal, AurorusVox

According to rule C1, daytime deadlines are now two weeks.

It is now day. Deadline is approximately 3:00pm EDT June 3.

V/LA on weekends
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 7:54 am

Post by GreyICE »

Well damn.

Oh well.

Vote: LLamaFluff
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Regfan »

Hey everyone, some of you may have played with me before on the hydra that I play in Dulpicity, playing this game as a lone ranger though G my hydra partner is overbooked. I'm going to attempt to attack this game differently to others that I've played. Instead of stating a page by page anaylsis which I stoped doing after about 10 pages into it I decided to just read through the entire thread to gain a grasp of what's going on. I have an incredible amount of quite strong town-reads at the moment and few scum-reads which isn't a great sign.

Had this written last night.
Spoiler: Nachomamma8 - Survivor (Neutral)
I have found no reason to disbelieve his claim at all throughout the game, and no reason to lynch him given the contributions he's put forward. Though I can understand a potential lynch on him if a position arises where we have no other leads and lynching elsewhere could lead to a potential loss. Until then I'm just going to leave him to the side.
Spoiler: GreyICE - Town
I honestly don't understand the push towards Jedo's lynch to begin the game, I thought his actions were moreso obvious town than anything. Although mafia may want to be preemptively defend acttacks cast against them the way that Jedo was phrasing his posts showed geninue frustration.

The following are reasons why this slot is town:
1. Post #29, Push for discussion to get on track this early in the game only benefits town, mafia like the fact that the game is begun with irrelevant discussion.
2. Post #152, The solidity in his defence as well as the sheer amount of frustration shown int his post read as sa town-tell.
3. GreyICE's push towards Seatel when she was happily skidding on by screams town, Seatel is a fairly strong player and thus bussing her in a position such as yesterdays isn't something I see him doing.
Spoiler: LlamaFluff - Leaning Scum
There are a few things that have made me second guess this read but overall it sticks, reading through the thread Glass was one of my strongest scum-reads, mostly due to the fact that allof his posts were fluff, he avoided stating his opinion whenever possible. I disagree strongly with Llama's catch up post, I'll go into it.
LlamaFluff wrote: You ALWAYS ALWAYS lynch non-town claims, very simple fact of the game. Survivor is no exception, as it is an inherantly anti-town role.

No, you don't. That's an awful policy. Lynching any 'third-party claims' means you're openely admitting that you prefer a lynch other than scum. If you believe that he's fake claiming and actually scum that's a different story however at the current moment he's no immeditate threat towards us and nor was he on day one therefore lynching him would give us NO new information as the flip would be openely known before it occured.

LlamaFluff wrote: Lucky for us there are a few really scummy reactions to that claim. Page three and I am already happy with a lynch of Nacho or Doom. I would put down some money on one of them is scum (exactly one, not two). AV is another great bet on scum (also not with Doom), AV has the added bonus of being scummy on other levels too, consider him my vote for early game.

So, lets get this right. There are "a few scummy reactions" to Nachos claim, one of them being Nacho? If you don't include Nacho then the only people you've stated had a scummy reaction to his claim would be Doom and AV with you openely stating that only one would be scum.

LLamafluff wrote: Side point #1 - My lifespan in this game will likely be tied directly to what alignment my neighbors are. When I flip it will be obvious.

This is what made me question my scum-read on this slot, I really don't know what to make of it.
LLamaFluff, can you explain this please. It reads as you soft-claiming a PR and stating that the people in your QTS have been made aware of what PR you are exactly, however the fact that you soft-claimed PR in the thread means that you dying would no longer indicate them being mafia. The soft-claim really does seem pointless.

LlamaFluff wrote: Scum by far are happier with Nacho-survivor living then town is, as if the game hits lylo, all scum claim and nacho wins with them. No matter what Nacho says, he will side with scum if it gets close to an endgame, which is why you always lynch the claimed survivor. Yes I know im not voting him, but there is one tiny thing.

You've stated that you have claimed survivor as scum before making it possible that Nacho is scum however you've never stated if you believe it to be the case or not, and this post just screams of fecensitting over it.

LlamaFluff wrote: Go read past games and look at who got lynched day one and what they claimed. Look at the porportion of scum who claimed VT and something else (especially in closed games).
Lynch JJ here, Quar is town.

This attempt to move the lynch is incedibly weak, I know LLama is capabale of much more and I know he himself has links to prove the effectiveness of the VT claim principal that I believe he would have posted if he was town, especially knowing of the impending deadline.

LLamaFluff wrote: Pack/Twisted/Krypt has at least one scum in it from that BS wagon on NS in the early game. More likely then not Pack/Twisted is where the scum is with the other one being town, since this exchange is not scum-scum.

LlamaFluff wrote: Almost sure its one of Pack/Twisted at this point.

I find it interesting that he doesn't mention the 'strong' town-read he has on Twisted in either of these posts, especially because it would lead towards him being quite confident in Packbat being scum. He attempts to cover it by stating:
LlamaFluff wrote: Im allowed to change reads when more information comes out.

Nowhere in here did he say what 'new information' was released that changed his mind.
Spoiler: AurorusVox - Leaning Town
Although a lot of his posts have been logical they haven't really led anywhere, his push on Quaroth was awful but the fact he's been considering LlamaFluff makes me feel a lot better about him. Also, Post #174, makes me fairly certain that AV is town. Even though he was drunk during it I think he'd have realized if Seatel was his partner or not thus the questioning over what slot she has replaced reads as geninue.
Spoiler: Seacore - Leaning Town
Although at times his play has been questionable I can see a lot of town motivation behind his play, take for instance Post #45,although I don't agree with the case it reads as a geninue attempt at scumhunting, as does what he was attempting to do with his selfvote. To top that of his interaction with Seatel makes me doubt that they're partners to be honest, although there was some slight avoidance at voting each other I think given the set-up ie. Him stating suspicion of her throughout the day I think if it was a buss he would have been perfectly fine to continue pushing her at the conclusion of the day. I haven't seen the posts but I've been told that Seacore and Powerrox are 'discussing reads', as scum I don't see him attempting to bother discussing reads with Power due to Powers lack of a) activity b) interest in scumhunting c) influence over the lynch verdict.
Spoiler: Feysal - Leaning Scum
Intially he was one of my town-reads but as the days progressed his content reduced more and more. The big things I noticed were these:

1. The fact he votes Llama with the reasoning behind my gut, wicked and your backpeddaling tell me so and then he votes him again 5 minutes later saying methinks you're mafia. AV and I were discussing the possibility last night. The change reasoning just five minutes later seems like a horrible attempt to seem as if he's scumhunting.

2. The fact he goes from:
Twistedspoon wrote: I read set as town. just thought I'd say :/
To:
Twistedspoon wrote: I shall say that set's play has been different to the last one I played with set where she was town. Seems less... genuine.
For that reason I won't be objecting too strongly to a set lynch
Spoiler: kryptinen -Town
Honestly, just from QT discussion alone I'm quite positive of this read, on top of that a lot of her earlier day one play screams town, for example her Frustration over being called a he rather than being voted doesn't make sense coming from a mafia standpoint. Really having difficulty putting this read into words really all I can say is her posts have shown geninue scumhunting and have included logical and reasonable conclusions.

In summary:

Town:
GreyICE, Kryptinen, AurorusVox, Seacore,
Powerrox93.

Neutral:
Nacho.
Null:
Packbat.

Scum:
LLamaFluff, Feysal.

There's currently 8 alive, I'm willing to bet two scum and a survivor making today mylo.
LLamaFluff and Feysal are scum, Nacho is survivor.

I'll refrain from voting, I want everyones thoughts on the possibily of no lynching today.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:08 am

Post by GreyICE »

Dude I'm confirmed town, I just die, so shut up and no no lynch
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Regfan »

Valid point.

Vote: LlamaFluff
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Feysal »

I see the day has started, and already there is a finger being pointed at me. Can't say I'd be surprised, I was warned by one of my neighbors this might happen. It is funny though that a major reason why I decided to replace in at all was that I believed Twistedspoon was town based on my meta read of him, and I very much prefer playing as town. I was not disappointed, guess the meta research I did on Twistedspoon for another game was good for something. That said, my alignment is of course mine to prove with my actions.

Anyway, I don't have a massive catchup post to share, at least not yet. I've only read my neighbor QuickTopics and skimmed the thread enough to have a basic idea of what has been going on, but I really don't have real reads except on my next door neighbors. I will commence reading the thread, and expect to finish over the weekend. I ask for a bit of patience, you shall have my thoughts when I have some to share.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 11:09 am

Post by GreyICE »

Unvote

Why is Seacore town again?

Vote Count 2.11

Setael
(3) -
GreyICE
, Nachomamma8, Seacore
Seacore (5) -
Packbat
, Twistedspoon, AurorusVox, Setael,
Powerrox93

Twistedspoon (2) - Doombunny9, LlamaFluff
Not Voting (1) - kryptinen

Seacore is at L-1.

Now unless the scumteam is TS/AV/Set, then there was a minimum of one scum not voting for Seacore.

Setael was a scum wagon, and an easy slam dunk for who was going to be lynched if Seacore wasn't.

So uh... why didn't someone hammer?

Sure, it'd be awfully scummy, but no one even demanded he claim. Instead he was left to sit at L-1 for a while, until we lynched Setael.

I still buy that the double bus theory is very plausible.

Nacho - I'm a vig. You fuck us out of a lynch. Two mislynches to town loss is fucking shit balance. Why aren't we lynching you as scum?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Regfan »

Grey, I think it's fair to assume that if Seacore is town that there was only one other scum on the lynch as I don't see all three scum throwing themselves on the same lynch, meaning since Seatel was scum only one of the other people on that wagon is scum. This means if Seacore is town, which I think he is there was one scum off this lynch without a doubt and they didn't attain an opportunity to hammer without confirming themselves.

The only people who weren't on the Seacore lynch at the time were:

A. Nacho: Still don't see him as anything other than a survivor.
B. Doom: I know I'm town
C. Llama: Was strongly pushing the Twisted lynch, him changing to Seacore or asking for a claim would be an instant scum confession by him.
D. Kryptinen: Interestingly enough unvoted Packbat when Seacore was put at L-1, but I still think krypt is town.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Seacore »

I really don't think Llama is scum. He's told me what his PR is, so his soft claim is acceptable. Trust me on that. If he's lying about his PR, he and I are both scum. However, his PR doesn't make him town, it could easily be a scum PR. To me, his play makes him town.

I think the last two scum are Feysal and GreyICe.

GreyICE, I'd like some answers. Who did you lynch? Why? Why not Nacho?

I think GreyICE is scum based on the way Set tried to avoid lynching him on Day 1. Set's entire interaction with Jedo looks scummy. The way he kept saying that my vote for Jedo/GI was weak, the way I knew that "it wouldn't lead to a lynch, therefore it was a safe bus", it all smells like Set and Jedo being buddies.

And I think Feysal is scum because TS was scum.

Happy to lynch Feysal today.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I'm confirmed town you enormous dumbass.

Why is seacore town again? I don't accept stupidity as a town tell.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Regfan »

Unvote

I can't speak for anyone else, but I want Llama to fully claim, we've already had 3 town prs dead and a vig claim on top of that, I seriously am starting to doubt the inclusion of any/many more power-roles.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Regfan wrote:
Unvote

I can't speak for anyone else, but I want Llama to fully claim, we've already had 3 town prs dead and a vig claim on top of that, I seriously am starting to doubt the inclusion of any/many more power-roles.

If we have 4 non-town players, I'd believe pretty much anything.

We're one nacho short of the number of nachos this thread needs. He needs to answer some very pertinent questions stat.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Seacore wrote:I really don't think Llama is scum. He's told me what his PR is, so his soft claim is acceptable. Trust me on that. If he's lying about his PR, he and I are both scum. However, his PR doesn't make him town, it could easily be a scum PR. To me, his play makes him town.

I think the last two scum are Feysal and GreyICe.

GreyICE, I'd like some answers. Who did you lynch? Why? Why not Nacho?

I think GreyICE is scum based on the way Set tried to avoid lynching him on Day 1. Set's entire interaction with Jedo looks scummy. The way he kept saying that my vote for Jedo/GI was weak, the way I knew that "it wouldn't lead to a lynch, therefore it was a safe bus", it all smells like Set and Jedo being buddies.

And I think Feysal is scum because TS was scum.

Happy to lynch Feysal today.
I mean how the fuck is this not a fucking scum claim?

There's absolutely no attempt to do any sort of scum hunting whatsoever. I just claimed Vigilante. There's a packbat corpse. How the FUCK do you come to the conclusion that I'm scum there? Yes, a scum Vigilante in a mini normal, that's really good. Totally legit. Logical reasoning.

And then there's this paragraph:
I really don't think Llama is scum. He's told me what his PR is, so his soft claim is acceptable. Trust me on that. If he's lying about his PR, he and I are both scum. However, his PR doesn't make him town, it could easily be a scum PR. To me, his play makes him town.

This paragraph is illegal in twelve countries, that's how awful it is.

Vote: Seacore
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Regfan »

GreyICE, he's not scum unvote him.

Powerrox was telling me that she was having a conversation with Seacore over their suspects throughout the night, why the fuck would he discuss suspects with someone he was going to shoot?
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by Seacore »

Regfan wrote:
Powerrox was telling me that she was having a conversation with Seacore over their suspects throughout the night, why the fuck would he discuss suspects with someone he was going to shoot?

I'm not scum for a variety of reasons, but this right here is a terrible reason to think I'm not scum.

The fact that I think I was the first person to call Set out. That right there is a good reason that I'm not scum.

GreyIce, if nobody else counterclaims your Vig, then fine, I'll let you be town. But until then I'd like to hear my questions that you didn't answer. Why did you shoot packbat? Why didn't you shoot nacho?
Shooting Nacho would have guaranteed us an extra day.

However, at this point I don't need to scum hunt. TS was scum. Therefore Feysal is scum. That was proven yesterday, happy to kill him now.

If I'm scum, why would I step in and defend Llama? If Llama is my scum buddy, holy shit I'm doing a terrible job at distancing.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Regfan »

Seacore wrote: The fact that I think I was the first person to call Set out. That right there is a good reason that I'm not scum.

The issue with this is although you called Set out you never pushed towards her thus why GI believes it was a poor attempt at bussing.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Seacore wrote:
Regfan wrote:

I'm not scum for a variety of reasons, but this right here is a terrible reason to think I'm not scum.

The fact that I think I was the first person to call Set out. That right there is a good reason that I'm not scum.

GreyIce, if nobody else counterclaims your Vig, then fine, I'll let you be town. But until then I'd like to hear my questions that you didn't answer. Why did you shoot packbat? Why didn't you shoot nacho?
Shooting Nacho would have guaranteed us an extra day.

However, at this point I don't need to scum hunt. TS was scum. Therefore Feysal is scum. That was proven yesterday, happy to kill him now.

If I'm scum, why would I step in and defend Llama? If Llama is my scum buddy, holy shit I'm doing a terrible job at distancing.

Man I hope power roles in this game don't have anything to do with who your neighbor is lolololololol
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Also seriously white knighting apparently no one has heard of it or something.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”