Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Parama »

yeah you're just accusing everyone of everything in an attempt to not die.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:33 am

Post by RayFrost »

> Ray's scum - actually changed opinions based on a scum flip, zomg
> VP's SK - killed despite an ability use, understandable
> Parama's scum - zomgfaliled d1

Summary of MoI's call outs so far.

Only two of those happened post-claim.
don't you feel silly now?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:39 am

Post by Magua »

VP Baltar wrote:grr, now that I'm thinking of it, I could see a town player blocking MoI after his shittiness on the quadz lynch. Bleh. He might be telling the truth. Maybe we should lynch Plum today.

Much bigger townread on Plum than on MoI. I know I'm alone in that, but still.

I don't believe MoI's claim. His tone goes from "VPB is scum / VPB is scum unless I was blocked / VPB is scum", showing he's cognizant of the possibility but dismisses it. Eg, MoI still goes "It's ok VPB - when I flip Town you are going to hang as scum. Don't fight it .. the noose is coming sooner or later for you." after RayFrost said his cast was unblocked, reads to me like dismissing the possibility entirely.

Secondly, if I had Donation, I'd be identifying my biggest townread and setting up a plan where I netted them a lot of faith. Eg, with ooba already out for a Justice + Balance worship, I'd be like, "Hell yeah. Everyone worship Balance." Magna never talks about ooba's call for Justice + Balance worship.

Finally, though I'm getting mod-WIFOMy here, every other claim has had four casts.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:41 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Parama wrote:yeah you're just accusing everyone of everything in an attempt to not die.

Please. I'm going to hang today. There is no way even with my claim it is not going to happen. Scum have every reason to see me hang and Town can believe it possible that I am scum for not voting Quadz.

I'm certainly within my rights to look at reactions to my claim and look at the motivations of that.

You for example are more likely to be lazy, arrogant Town in my eyes. You've done little scum-hunting this game and mostly have sat around either yelling that no-one believes you on Magua as scum and that you are obv-Town. It's similar to your meh play in Cyclical.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:46 am

Magua wrote:Secondly, if I had Donation, I'd be identifying my biggest townread and setting up a plan where I netted them a lot of faith. Eg, with ooba already out for a Justice + Balance worship, I'd be like, "Hell yeah. Everyone worship Balance." Magna never talks about ooba's call for Justice + Balance worship.

Finally, though I'm getting mod-WIFOMy here, every other claim has had four casts.

1. Your prescribed plan doesn’t work as I can’t donate any Balance Faith I get to ooba since he shares that Domain with me.
2. Yeah, pure Mod WIFOM. I expected better of you.

As for your whole paragraph about VPB - I've had a gut scum-read on him since Day 1. I've too often let that fall away in light of 'evidence' in the past and am not going to this game. Sorry you don't like it.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:47 am

Post by RayFrost »

Ftr, I don't have four casts. Your stuff about that is not indicative of anything, Magua.

I still agree with Magua's assessment of MoI's play so far. MoI: care to give a succinct list of your scum and town reads? Might aswell inclue reasoning, as there
is
a chance of you being town, however slight that is. As in it's possible that the mod chose to not have roleblock casts and roleblock abilities resolve at the same time for you to be able to be RB'd on your RB ability, however unlikely that is. Like seriously unlikely.

Thought!

Mod: please confirm / deny the following if you may: abilities and casts follow the same action resolution.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 am

Post by RayFrost »

To be honest, I'm expecting a "you'll know if you know" type of reply from the mod. That said I still don't see how RBs would not resolve simultaneously just because one is a cast / the other is an ability, and that's really the only explanation.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:58 am

Post by RayFrost »

As a result, MoI should be dead by the time I wake up.

Kthxbai.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 4:00 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

VP Baltar wrote:@DDD - can you expand on what you said about other personalities in this game messing with our reads of each other. I don't quite understand.

Two things come to mind; the first is the quality of the overall player list in general which makes me slide into the background which you don't like and it makes it harder for me to see you winning easy town points (like the chesskid town read in RtW which was a great early indicator for me). The second is Fate's presence where you go into obnoxious mode yourself sometimes and I have absolutely no idea how to read that and when he's posting it's motivation destroying for me and mostly I spend my time wishing he would die.

~~

Also, agreed that Magua's Mod-WIFOM is a miss.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 4:01 am

Rayfrost wrote:I still agree with Magua's assessment of MoI's play so far. MoI: care to give a succinct list of your scum and town reads? Might aswell inclue reasoning, as there is a chance of you being town, however slight that is.

Town (no particular order)–

Faraday – Gut read based on his lack of (KEKEKEK) play which I see out of him as scum. Also his correct meta read on me.
Magua – Play is consistent with Magua as Town, plus hito’s buddying to him.
Nobody Special – Day 1 play.
ooba – His call of Justice plus Balance along with low Balance worships N0 and N1.
sottyrulez (Sotty7+zachrulez) – Meta read on Sotty and Zach. Both heads playing as I expect as Town. Further I feel their reads Day 1 were in line with mine.

Scum (Decending order of scumminess) –

VPB – pretty much explained already. Read my ISO.
DA – General meta read and play which involves coasting on Quadz wagon.
AGM / Rayfrost – Recent play and reactions as noted. Weakest as I haven’t ISOed either for interactions.

Everyone else falls into the Meh, not sure category.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 4:02 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Alright, I get you. You have to learn to accept Fate into your heart. He's easy to read and much less annoying than if you try to fight him.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 4:04 am

RayFrost wrote:To be honest, I'm expecting a "you'll know if you know" type of reply from the mod. That said I still don't see how RBs would not resolve simultaneously just because one is a cast / the other is an ability, and that's really the only explanation.

What the hell are you on about here? If scum used a non-cast Roleblock or a Cast < 3 Faith roleblock on me then Natural Action Resolution (which I haven't even bothered to see if Vi uses, BTW) has the block on me resolve and block my action.

It's not rocket science Ray.

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 4:15 am

Post by Magua »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:1. Your prescribed plan doesn’t work as I can’t donate any Balance Faith I get to ooba since he shares that Domain with me.

Not to ooba. To your choice of townread. It's not a plan you would execute now. It's a plan I'd expect you to have talked about D1 when ooba first mentioned Justice/Balance worships.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
2. Yeah, pure Mod WIFOM. I expected better of you.

Have no idea why. I <3 setup speculation.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:As for your whole paragraph about VPB - I've had a gut scum-read on him since Day 1. I've too often let that fall away in light of 'evidence' in the past and am not going to this game. Sorry you don't like it.

I had a gut scumread on VPB since D1 as well. But my reads get modified by the evidence, not held in spite of it. Yeah, yeah, sucks when it's hasdgfas in ASoS. I will fall for that trick. Every time. But VPB-scum here makes no sense. VPB-SK makes potential sense, but there's no way VPB-SK is winning this game now.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 4:20 am

Post by Magua »

The Plan

Going with ooba's list here:
Team VPB: VP Baltar, Demonic Angel, sottyrulez, Parama, Seraphim, Faraday
Team ooba: ooba, AlmasterGM, MagnaofIllusion, Nobody Special, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Plum, RayFrost

1) AlmasterGM - Worship Balance/Justice
2) Debonair Danny DiPietro - Worship Balance/Justice
5) Faraday - Worship Solism
8) Demonic Angel - Worship Solism
9) MagnaofIllusion - Worship Balance/Justice
10) Magua - Do whatever the person who gets lynched was supposed to do
13) Nobody Special - Worship Balance/Justice
14) ooba - Worship Balance/Justice
15) Parama - Worship Solism
16) Plum - Worship Balance/Justice
18) RayFrost - Worship Balance/Justice
19) Seraphim - PGO cast on VPB
21) sottyrulez - Worship Solism
23) VP Baltar - Drain battery

- Acceptable deviation: If you have a protective ability/cast you can use, protect ooba
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 4:43 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

I confirm that we'll be worshiping Solism.

Any deviation from this plan will result in lynchings.

-Demon
Fate+The Angelic Presence known as
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 4:44 am

Post by ooba »

Magna is def. the lynch for today. But want to clear something up - please don't end the day before this is discussed ..

grr, now that I'm thinking of it, I could see a town player blocking MoI after his shittiness on the quadz lynch. Bleh. He might be telling the truth. Maybe we should lynch Plum today.
The only problem with this logic is that town RB on Magna would have claimed by now ..

1) I hate VP's shift from "Let's lynch lying Magna" to "Let's lynch plum". Are you afraid he'll turn up town?

2) Also, the domain he's asked worship for + reluctance to share other domain ..
I've given my one domain,
Solism
. I'm not entirely sure if it's worthwhile revealing my other...though perhaps?

Solism - The class who works best when alone pays tribute to this domain. Its opposite is Syncretism.

Both point to a SK.

VP, I'd like you to claim your other domain. If anything, people should be worshiping that tonight.

Does any other player have "Solism" as one of their domains?
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

RayFrost wrote:I could try to make it easier on all of us and claim
, but possibility of fakeclaims etc
. Goig to the store now. Will sit down and get to work after I'm back from that.

Much love and tater tots to all! /MoCo

What the fuck?
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 4:47 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

Hold on.

MoI's claim....

Hm.

KATSUKIIIIIIIIII
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Faraday »

guys. magna's town here. why aren't we lynching plum. don't fucking do anything. im going to sleep, but he's obviously been softlclaiming shit towards vp for a while, he's NOT gonna fucking make up his abillities so he's probs telling the truth about his actions. this isn't some sort of garbage fakequadzclaim.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 4:58 am

Post by VP Baltar »

My reluctance to claim my other domain is because I don't want to give the scum more opportunity to worship themselves while hiding behind a worship of me. It's a tactical move that may catch people not following through on their worships. Not likely, but still a chance. Solism definitely fits with ABR if you've ever played with him. My understanding of the domains is that they are meant to represent character traits rather than anything to do with alignment.

Regardless, if a majority wants my other domain I'll gladly give it.

re: town RB claim - no, if I was town RB I definitely wouldn't claim. MoI needs to die at some point regardless of if he was blocked by town or not.
YOUR AD HERE

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 5:04 am

VP Baltar wrote:re: town RB claim - no, if I was town RB I definitely wouldn't claim. MoI needs to die at some point regardless of if he was blocked by town or not.

Yep, I need to die because I've been on you. It doesn't matter what my alignment is, correct?

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 5:06 am

Post by VP Baltar »

yep
YOUR AD HERE

ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 5:23 am

Post by ooba »

VP Baltar wrote:My reluctance to claim my other domain is because I don't want to give the scum more opportunity to worship themselves while hiding behind a worship of me. It's a tactical move that may catch people not following through on their worships. Not likely, but still a chance. Solism definitely fits with ABR if you've ever played with him. My understanding of the domains is that they are meant to represent character traits rather than anything to do with alignment.

Regardless, if a majority wants my other domain I'll gladly give it.

re: town RB claim - no, if I was town RB I definitely wouldn't claim. MoI needs to die at some point regardless of if he was blocked by town or not.
Well, you have my "Yes" for the other domain claim ..

Definitely disagree with a hypothetical town RB not claiming.

While I agree with the character trait bit being most likely - I'd like to get this checked -
Does any other player have "Solism" as one of their domains?

- Yes: VPB
- No: Magna,ooba
- Unclaimed: AlmasterGM, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Faraday, Demonic Angel, Magua, Nobody Special, Parama, Plum, RayFrost, Seraphim, sottyrulez
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 5:26 am

Post by Magua »

No, Solism is not one of my domains.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 6:01 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

I'm not claiming yes or no until DDD tries to guess them.

I am saddened he thinks I fake-claimed his name just for teh lulz ;_;

I am curious as to who he thinks I crumbed earlier (why are you even looking for things like that?)

-Demon

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”