Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Demonic Angel »

@AGM: You're a fucktard. But at least you know your priorities.

Who else is scum btw?
Fate+The Angelic Presence known as
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

That's a lot of vig kills for VP to be claiming... but then again it's so ridiculous it's hard NOT to believe.

We absolutely should do everything we can to fill his faith.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Faraday »

why not do both at once kats? i wanna see a fucking bloodbath with tiger bodies on the floor.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Now that I think about it, my ability is probably not worth it. Vote whoever, I don't care anymore. I have an idea, though.

I think I have a way to make sure VP can get the shot off. Actually, several ways. Unfortunately, it might be a little risky.

I think I should have enough faith to make VP a PGO tonight. This runs the risk of killing off our doctor though.

I also have another ability that I won't claim to fuck up the scum but it requires more faith that I'm not sure I will have. It will ensure we get that super vig shot in one form or another tomorrow night, if I have enough faith.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Demonic Angel »

Faraday wrote:why not do both at once kats? i wanna see a fucking bloodbath with tiger bodies on the floor.

So long as we have enough to go around. :D
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Demonic Angel »

Actually, here's a relevant thought experiment: Y'all think scum kills count as casts?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Faraday »

Demonic Angel wrote:Actually, here's a relevant thought experiment: Y'all think scum kills count as casts?

depends. i could see a normal scumkill + other kills for the scum via cassince town seem to have vigs (more than one).

quadz certainly had kill options, though they all were restrictive in some way iirc.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Magua »

Demonic Angel wrote:Why are we splitting worships? Wouldn't it be better if we focus on charging VP up, and ooba second?

All eggs. One basket.

Demonic Angel wrote:Actually, here's a relevant thought experiment: Y'all think scum kills count as casts?

The scum absolutely have a kill, probably a factional one, that is an ability and does not require faith. As does the SK.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Demonic Angel »

I meant prioritizing. As in, not 50/50 split.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by Plum »

UNVOTE:

Right. VPB's abilities lean SK over Town to me (a Faithpower-self ability plus super number of kills with super power? Soloism is circumstantial but I'll note it as possibly something). If that's the case, though, we can deal with letting him live a Day and maybe even with Worshiping for him to some degree, because if he is an SK he's now accountable for all his kills, which will basically have to target people he thinks are likely scum - and given the long reasonably-Town/probTown list we have and is basically agreed on by most of the players in this game it probably can be dealt with, and if he is SK and he's monitored properly he won't make it to endgame, so.

If anyone calling me scum would bother talking about his or her analysis of me I would appreciate it immensely.

AlmasterGM wrote:Let's lynch MoI today and Demonic Angel tomorrow.

Vote: MoI

Why not me?

I think it's quite likely that to kill scum need to Cast given Quadz's claim and killflavors.

Given my suspicions of VPB-SK I would prefer not to put all our eggs in one basket aside from the normal reasons not to. I'm happy to join either group with a plan. Psychologically I'd prefer to power Ooba up but the key is the plan, so.

Actually, Parama, looking at RayFrost he has connections to
Singer

RayFrost wrote:Scum that should be lynched even if someone claims daycop with an innocent on them: D[ark]A[rts], VV, AGM

People that are scum but not nearly as clearly obvious ubar scum as the above: singer, nicki minaj

Puts her as semi-scum but not real super scum. Given Nicki Minaj has already flipped Town.

RayFrost wrote:
sottyrulez wrote:The thing I really dislike about Singer is the issue she made about the Mothrax PM which arguably lead to the modkill. I can't help but think that was deliberate.

Vote: Quadz

He's scum too.

Erm. What?

Singer didn't make a big deal: AGM, demonic angels, and myself, IIRC, were the main people discussing it at the time the mod team came to a decision. Singer at most paid lip service to the topic, while AGM and DA were pushing heavily on it having an impact on the game.

I fail to see why you don't find them suspect and choose to instead single out SS.

Softdefend Singer when she was far from a viable lynch (plus when they were planning to pull the Neighborizer gambit???).

RayFrost wrote:In the case that he flips scum, I will post an image of someone eating a hat.

Didn't post this. A Townie might suck up the fact that he was wrong about Quadz and eat his crow and get on with it; this smacks of confidence, possibly faked - and a strong desire not to go back to how wrong he was about Quadz or even touch the Quadzlynch
at all

RayFrost wrote:Well, I have a bias that makes me want plum to stay alive. One I don't want to delve into.

Spill. Hell, it looks like many players want me lynched today anyway. And I don't see much attempted scumhunting out of you today. If there's enough pressure on me to take me down I'm more than happy to take you down with.

VOTE: RayFrost

If anyone's interested I'll try to pull together why I'm not scum. Or unlikely scum with the flipped scum.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Magua »

Demonic Angel wrote:I meant prioritizing. As in, not 50/50 split.

I await concrete details of your plan.

In the meantime, I'd like Faraday and Almaster to tell me if they think ooba is town or not.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Faraday »

yeah ooba's totally town.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

I’m going to assume for now that NS or anyone else isn’t going to counterclaim VPB and be glad that Baltar likely isn’t scum because I was having issues with trusting him. I think some of the other personalities in the game make both of us change our personalities in different ways and it has been making our long standing experience with each other less useful than it otherwise is.

I think DA’s name claim of myself is pandering or just a joke because maybe I’m crazy but I swear I saw a breadcrumb that had me thinking he was someone else.

I think both ooba and I would probably like a Magua name-claim; no claiming of domains, casts, abilities, or alignment. Just a name; I think we’re seeing the same thing and I at least would like to slide Magua into the town side of things for sure after the VPB inquisition.

Magna’s 1104 is just a terrible, terrible argument given that I’m pretty sure I did the exact same thing and I know my alignment is town.

I thought about asking a question about players having identical domains but I think the topic is too mod-wifomy and will distract from actual scum-hunting.

Plum’s attempt to paint VPB as a SK instead of town is hysterical to me though it did at least let me think about the ability from multiple perspectives. I guess there could be unnamed limitations to the ability but to give a SK the ability to basically cut the day down to nothing and at a minimum in half multiple times would just destroy the town in comical fashion. This game is going to be so much easier now that I actually feel comfortable riding VPB’s coattails.

VOTE: MagnaofIllusion
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Magua »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:I think both ooba and I would probably like a Magua name-claim; no claiming of domains, casts, abilities, or alignment. Just a name; I think we’re seeing the same thing and I at least would like to slide Magua into the town side of things for sure after the VPB inquisition.

It is seeming pretty obvious to me that it is not difficult to jump from a name to a group of three or so domains that may be associated with that player.

I also utterly fail to see how a nameclaim will help make you feel any better about me.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Magua wrote:
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:I think both ooba and I would probably like a Magua name-claim; no claiming of domains, casts, abilities, or alignment. Just a name; I think we’re seeing the same thing and I at least would like to slide Magua into the town side of things for sure after the VPB inquisition.

I also utterly fail to see how a nameclaim will help make you feel any better about me.

No Magua, I'm not going to tell you what I am or am not looking for.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Magua »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:No Magua, I'm not going to tell you what I am or am not looking for.

k then.

Do you think ooba is town?
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Demonic Angel »

Sottyrulez is my newest addition to the scumlist.

They've managed to say a whole lot of NOTHING over their last five posts that I've read. I have no idea where they stand on just about FUCKIN ANYTHIN, and they've managed to waste several posts sitting on a fence pretty damn hard, all over some bullshit "slip" that both VP and Katsuki allegedly did.... OVER TWENTY FUCKIN PAGES AGO.

Seriously, there's no way they are town and harpin on this dumb shit for this long.

Also VP is TOTALLY Tahlridaniur with his ABR fake-claim. Beautiful Vi, beautiful. Keep this in mind because AGMDERP and otehrs have said, I'm probably not going to make it till end game.

Speaking of AGM, what the fuck ever happened to your :goodposting: that if I were in a hydra with Katsuki and we were scum, no way in FUCK would I sit back for so long? I thought you had finally gotten better after...oh yeah... Friends and Enemies, Brotherhood of Wolf, DERPOFDERP (there's probably more) BUT NOPE. DA IS SCUM SUPER POWER BUSSING EVERYONE, SO LETS LYNCH MOI AND WHEN HE FLIPS SCUM LYNCH THE GUY WHO CAUGHT THEM ALL.

What a load of fucking fail. I know I have a bussing meta but THAT DOESNT MEAN ME BEING WRONG IS A FUCKIN TOWNTELL. Sprecially wiht four people dying a night. Did you see me bus in DEFCON? NO. So shut the fuck up with this BULLSHIT suspicion of DA, for fucks SAKE it pisses me off to no end.

-Demon
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Magua wrote:
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:No Magua, I'm not going to tell you what I am or am not looking for.

k then.

Do you think ooba is town?

No, I'm appealing to a player I think is scum for an assist, what do you think?
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Demonic Angel »

I almost can't wait till endgame to see the name of my abilities

>_>
<_<

I literally asked Katsuki last night if we could worship Fervor just cuz LOL. That was before she told me how the whole faith mechanic shit works...
DDD should try to guess what his domain's would be, if only for teh lulz.

Mine were probably Fervor/Will. I wouldn't say I'm the Solipsim type (and am curious as to why VP would think so, its more likely he was pushing crapreasons for a Solipsim worship so he could get his BULLET PROOF TARROLE).

I'm onto you VP <3

Don't worry if town keeps playing like this shit and LOLLYNCH ALL DA BUSSORZ, you'll be in a PD that town SHOULD give you over scum.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Magua »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:No, I'm appealing to a player I think is scum for an assist, what do you think?

You could use a little more direct object declaration. I have no idea which player you mean, nor what you mean by "an assist".

The best I can come up with is that you're referring to when you say you and ooba would both like me to nameclaim. I thought it curious as to why you'd mention him (of all people) there, instead of VPB, where I can at least see the relation. But even that doesn't really make sense, because there's no "assist" involved.

tl, dr: Elaborate more.

In other news, yes, yes, VPB could be the SK, we know. At this point, it completely doesn't matter. Discuss it D5 or something if he's still alive.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 6:11 pm

Magua wrote:tl, dr: Elaborate more.

Magua wrote:Do you think ooba is town?

Yes.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Magua »

Great.

Here's the plan:

14 people.
Divide them into two groups: Team VPB and Team ooba. Utterly don't care about how the division is done, except VPB is on Team VPB and ooba is on Team ooba. Given VPB's faith requirements + battery power, it's probably safer to put scummy people on his team (he only needs to get 2 worshippers for 2 vig shots). Other than that, utterly don't care how the teams are divided up. Here's a sample, if you're going to say it sucks, provide a counterexample:

Team VPB: VP Baltar, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Demonic Angel, Magua, Plum, RayFrost, sottyrulez
Team ooba: ooba, AlmasterGM, Faraday, MagnaofIllusion, Nobody Special, Parama, Seraphim
** Teams may have to be adjusted when we decide on a lynch; Team VPB should end up with 6 people, Team ooba should have 7.

Team VPB worships Solism (VPB drains the battery)
Team ooba worships Justice or Balance
- If you have a protective cast/ability that you can use, do that on VPB.
- Seraphim, if you're going to do your PGO cast, do it on ooba.

VPB only requires 2/5 (who aren't him) to follow the plan to get 2 vig shots.
ooba's requirements are hazy, but I'm going to assume he requires 4/6 (who aren't him) to follow the plan to be useful, might be more.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by ooba »

Magua wrote:VPB only requires 2/5 (who aren't him) to follow the plan to get 2 vig shots.
ooba's requirements are hazy, but I'm going to assume he requires 4/6 (who aren't him) to follow the plan to be useful, might be more.
I have good casts at 4/5/6 with increasing power levels.

Also since I am not going to get either of my lynches - I'll
Unvote. Vote: MoI

Preferable to Plum/Ray.

DDD, I saw what you saw but didn't see the need in pushing him to claim.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Post by ooba »

Just doing some reshuffling. (I'll claim why I did this during MC)

Team VPB: VP Baltar, Demonic Angel, RayFrost, sottyrulez, Parama, Seraphim
Team ooba: ooba, AlmasterGM, Faraday, MagnaofIllusion, Nobody Special, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Plum

Magua - Will go to team list in which a player is lynched today.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by Faraday »

Switch me on to VP. Thanks. Switch with whomever you think is best.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”