Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by Faraday »

Oh, I thought I'd posted. Yes, I'll not be selfish I guess, but yeah worshipping between Justice/syncretism/Solism appears fine to me offhand
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Justice / Syncretism.

Suffice to say that I actually agree with ooba on going for justice. Justice specifically because it helps me as well. I have a cast that's worth it and can't even be prevented by killing me. Which is wonderful. /drop it like it's hot

All I can say before I head off to Japanese class. I'll be back sometime within the next twelve hours.
don't you feel silly now?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

VPB wrote:Night actions:
N0-worshipped one of my domains
N1- decreased the battery by 50%. I gained something from this and its my main thing I didn't want the scum to be able to claim if I'm dead. I didn't worry about doing it because I wanted quadz dead and there wasn't much discussion needed for that.
N2-shot hito as stated.

So based on this claim and subsequent information given you used you Battery decrease power N1 to give yourself 5 Faith N2 to cast your kill shot. So it is safe to assume your kill shot takes at least 3 Faith, correct?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count IX:
*adventures through thread to find yesterday's vote count*
:right: MagnaofIllusion (L-5) ~ VP Baltar, Demonic Angel, Seraphim
VP Baltar (L-6) ~ Plum,
Magua,
MagnaofIllusion
RayFrost (L-6) ~ Parama, Magua
Plum (L-6) ~
Faraday,
sottyrulez,
Seraphim, VP Baltar,
Faraday
Demonic Angel (L-7) ~ ooba
Parama (L-8) ~
RayFrost

Nobody Special (L-8) ~
ooba

ooba (L-8) ~
Seraphim
Faraday

Minimum (L-8)

Not Voting:
AlmasterGM, Debonair Danny DiPietro,
Faraday, Demonic Angel, MagnaofIllusion, Magua,
Nobody Special,
ooba, Parama, Plum, RayFrost, Seraphim, sottyrulez, VP Baltar, Seraphim,
RayFrost

---DrippingGoofball's new avatar (see previous mod scene) is probably the best thing to come from its fad.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(85%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Faraday »

Plum (L-3) ~ Faraday, sottyrulez, Seraphim, VP Baltar, Faraday

Would be a better votecount. Except that'd make no sense. But it'd still be a better votecount >_>
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Parama »

Hey Vi I started this fad and it's not a fad it's like 3 people who change their avvies when they play together
I don't see how that's not a fad. ~Vi

and I'll get on that Rayfrost case eventually.
Last edited by Vi on Mon May 16, 2011 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Magua »

What? We go from #943 to #1178 in a day, and the battery drops 15%?

Fucking shenanigans, that's what that is.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:So based on this claim and subsequent information given you used you Battery decrease power N1 to give yourself 5 Faith N2 to cast your kill shot. So it is safe to assume your kill shot takes at least 3 Faith, correct?

Enlighten me on why you care.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I agree with Magua about Manga. Why would you want to know this information, exactly?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Ok, to know my plan I'm simply going to full claim. I'm the high priest of ABR. The battery ability I already outlined is called Cruel Rampage. It's my only active ability.

My Cast abilities are as follows:

3 Faith - Project Rampage - I can target up to five players and if they're not Good (whatever that means) and they choose to worship, they worship me. Now the thing that is weird about this is that it says they worship me, not one of my domains. I'm not sure how this affects me...perhaps it gives me a permanent faith boost or something. idk.

3 Faith -Way of the Rampage - This is the single vig shot I used last night.
4 Faith - Invincible Rampage - This makes me untargetable the following night. Almost used this last night, but hito was too scummy not to die.
7 Faith - R-survival - Double vig shot...this is what I was hoping for by reducing the battery, but I didn't gain enough faith from it.
10 Faith - Dominating Rampage - I get three vig shots.

Now, you're asking why have I full claimed. Well, my guess is that there is a doc out there somewhere who just may have enough faith for a protect tonight. My suggestion to the town is that I use the battery ability again (we can start talking about tomorrow's lynch today if we'd like to have a head start) so I gain 5 faith out of the gates. If I can manage 5 worships, that will give me enough for dominating rampage. I think i can effectively clear the board of scum and serial killer the following night if I live through tonight.

I've kind of been thinking about it, and I think MoI might be the SK here, but I'm not sure on that. I'm also kind of worried about DDD to say the least. It's not natural for me to be worried about him, so that probably says something. It seems likely that the SK would have been on quadz lynch.

The good thing about my plan is that there have to be other vigs out there. Even if we ended up a bit in a pinch, we'd still have a shot. I don't think we would though, as I think my scumdar is on fire this game. Thoughts, questions, concerns?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Yesssss hitoscum is dead.

Anyway, his and quadz's flips beg the following question: why would hito so readily defend his partner, who was pretty much a sinking ship? Obviously there's the surface-level argument that he could use it to try and buy WIFOM-town cred the next day, but I don't think that's it. I think it's that the other scum was somebody who was probably going to be lynched at some point, and because of that, hito was trying to work as best he could to defend parts of the part of the scumteam he thought was most salvageable (quadz). This leads me in two directions:

1) MoI - People were already starting to call him scum yesterday, and MoI has played in a lot of games with a lot of people, which means he might be pretty readable at this point. Also, the "Why isn't MoI dead" argument will always come up eventually. Not a good candidate for survival.
2) Demonic Angel. Yeah.

Parama is also a tentative third option because I think hito might have been using him as the bus and quadz as the save.

(P.S I admit I've been skimming a bit on the past few pages, so if I missed like lolconfirmed town, my bad).
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Question: what are your domains, VP?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

I've given my one domain, Solism. I'm not entirely sure if it's worthwhile revealing my other...though perhaps? I'd like to hear more thoughts about my actual plan and then I can talk about my other domain if needed.
YOUR AD HERE

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Faraday »

oh you lucky fucking bastard. A TRIPLE VIG SHOT?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Faraday »

Vp if you half the battery tonight you'd only need 2 worship during this night for a double vig shot? And 5 for a triple right?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

:D Yeah, on both those numbers.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

But you guys need to say if you're prepared to lynch that quickly. I can totally understand if more time for discussion is needed. However, I think it'd be easy to knock out the MoI and Plum lynches.
YOUR AD HERE

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Faraday »

Fuck you. Seriously.

But yeah, we should split worship up between you and ooba. ooba said he needed, 5? 6? for something awesome too.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Faraday »

VP Baltar wrote:But you guys need to say if you're prepared to lynch that quickly. I can totally understand if more time for discussion is needed. However, I think it'd be easy to knock out the MoI and Plum lynches.

no shut up we're doing this with vig kills.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'll do anything to see that triple vig shot fly through.

The bells will toll as the scum fall in droves.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Let's lynch MoI today and Demonic Angel tomorrow.

Vote: MoI
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

I'd take a double vig kill too. Alright, I am going to bed. You guys can discuss tonight and let me know in the morning.
YOUR AD HERE

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Magua »

Shouldn't've fullclaimed, IMO. Should've just setup a plan where you got 6-7 worships.

Battery drain is fine. I foresee a slight problem in that we did over 200 posts today and still lost 1/6th of the battery -- that could lead to a 3 day Day tomorrow if the pattern still holds, but this is workable by simply preplanning things today.

Plan is going to go down one of two ways: Either we all-eggs-one-basket by having 7+ (account for scum who won't do as they're told) people worship Baltar while he drains the battery, or we split it into two groups of seven, one of which is Baltar + 6 worshippers and the other is probably ooba at this point, though I'm still sketchy on him.

All-VPB-all-the-time has the risk that if VPB dies tonight, we likely have nothing to show for it; splitting it up into groups of 7 is probably the better plan. Likely means that Baltar won't get his triple vig shot even if he lives, though.

I'm fine with being a Solism worshipper for VPB, btw.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Parama »

Why Rayfrost should go die in a ditch:
RayFrost wrote:So um guys. I'm on page 7. I'd give my current reads on stuff from way back there, but my reads would be so change-y that I'd rather just stick with reading. For the quick version of the reads I've got: you guys should be voting one of VV, Duplicity, or... VV.
Not going to vote until I'm one reading.
Salutations to MoI, though. By the by, I feel like breadcrumbing for no reason. Isn't that just peachy? I won't, though. No point. Breadcrumbs may come later, though. Be on the lookout... or something. Content may come within the next 24 hours too. Maybe. Depends on the weather (I wish I was speaking in a figurative sense here....).

Look at this post. In all its worthless glory. Yes, hypocrite, but... nope, there's no scumhunting here.
RayFrost wrote:Guys, quadz is town.
Discuss.

"hey maybe if I call my buddy town they'll think 'oh scum wouldn't call their buddy town so ray is town' so I think I'll do that"
RayFrost wrote:Page 22.
Vote: DemonicAngel

People that shouldn't be dying even if someone claims daycop with a guilty result (hint: the daycop's scum): MoI, Equinox, VPB, Magua, Hito, Gamma
People that are town but not nearly as clearly obvious ubar town as the above: Faraday, DDD, Quadz, Mothrax (mothrax is town due to associative tells based off of those voting him rather than his individual play), Parama, sotty, plum
Scum that should be lynched even if someone claims daycop with an innocent on them: D[ark]A[rts], VV, AGM
People that are scum but not nearly as clearly obvious ubar scum as the above: singer, nicki minaj
Null with more flavors than baskin robin's: Everyone else

Hey look, reads. Mind backing them up? Huh? No? OK.
RayFrost wrote:I'm too lazy to go grab the posts, but...:
His push toward DDD seems highly unreasonable for scum to do. His points (though wrong) don't feel contrived in that regard, and the conviction he put into his case there doesn't have the urgency or flailing aspect to it that would be likely to come from scum that's so close to being sent to the grave. His posts lack the cornered feel that I'd expect scum to have when run up so far, and I honestly didn't understand the original suspicion on him in the first place.

The first thought process we've seen from Rayfrost is his thought process behind now-confirmed scum being town.
We don't see the thought process for his vote, though. Such a shame.
RayFrost wrote:To be honest, I didn't have any kind of real read on him when I posted my "Quadz is town. Discuss."
Discuss.

I think this is a scum claim. Really, it is.
ISO 15. Oh lord. Elaborations on town reads, and then saying "guy X could be scum or town for this reason" doesn't qualify as useful content.
RayFrost wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:@Ray - It makes no sense for you to have not found the thread for so long if you were scum because your role PM would have had a scum
daytalk QT link
and your buddies would have told you to post before you did.
Also, it seems that a modkill would be enough punishment for a modkill. And besides, battery being reduced today is no biggie since we know quadz is scum. Power lynch.

Scumslip? VP, that was bad. Like really, really bad. There's NO statement ANYWHERE of daytalk.
Vote: VP Baltar

mountain molehill etc.
RayFrost wrote:You don't scumslip, you're right. I'll walk on by this, but I don't really feel that your point is valid. I've had instances where I've been scum, not known about the game thread, and ended up being prodded (like I was here) before I even realized the game was open. By the by, the game I'm recalling this from happens to be MoCo. Soooooo... yeah. Got any valid reasons for finding me town, or is that it? If that's it, it seems a bit of a stretch to call me a "strong" town read of any kind.
Also, you didn't explain the hito / plum scum reads. Please do so. Now, preferably.
Unvote

"Oh wait, my attack is BS. I guess I shouldn't bother trying to push a counterwagon."
RayFrost wrote:
Equinox wrote:...

Hi equinox. How's the whole reading up on the game thing going? Got any reads to share with us? How about a list of people you think are scum? CAn you do that for me?

Rayfrost didn't kill Equi, but god knows who did, so anyone saying "olol he's town because of this" can screw off. If anything, it shows he doesn't care about who's killed as long as they're town.
RayFrost wrote:Quadz is town, the argument that he's scum is pitiful. The pushes on him are 90% "QUADZ IZ R SCUM, VOET HIM NAO" and 10% remotely valid stuff. I can guarantee you that scum are on this wagon. GUARANTEE.

"OMG THERE'S SCUM ON THIS WAGON BECAUSE THERE IS LITERALLY ALWAYS SCUM ON A LYNCH WAGON JUST FYI BUT I'M GOING TO ACT LIKE I DON'T KNOW THIS OLOL."
Thanks for nothing.
And don't go "oh scum wouldn't defend his buddy so hard" because that's BS and WIFOM and ReaperCharlie would have a field day with it.
Random unrelated though: I hope there's a ReaperCharlie role in this game, because he's probably a miller and a hated townie and that would be hilarious.
RayFrost wrote:DA is amazing. MoIscum, Rayfrostscum, quadzscum, and hitoscum all caught!

I wouldn't be surprised if this was scum trying to play off an
incredibly good call
with sarcasm. yes it's kinda boosting Fate's ego by saying that but
RayFrost wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Demonic Angel
- I believe faraday's just trolling at this point. His play makes no sense to me otherwise, but I honestly can't get a handle on my read of him until I feel certain he's not doing this shit deliberately..

It seriously looks like he's trying to push whatever lynch he can at this point. Votes don't stay very long and every wagon that doesn't take off immediately gets the ax.
RayFrost wrote:Parama, didn't you say you had a case somewhere n that head of yours? If so, eel free to, I dunno... post it sometime. In the meantime, have a healthy bowl of blatant OMGUS.
Vote: Parama

What happened to VPBFaradyDAeveryothertownplayeryou'vevoted?
The previous accusation stands, Your Honor.
RayFrost wrote:parama's... parama. I've played with him before, and he feels town.

RayFrost wrote:Parama's actually a good place to vote for the time being.

Back to back posts, people. Back to back.

I'm tired and don't feel like going into the nitpicky stuff so this is all you'll get.
EVER.

I actually did some reading in this game. It's amazing, really.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

yeah, I think splitting the worships is safer in case scumbags have some super kill that can stop a doc protect or something. Double vig should be fine.
YOUR AD HERE

Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Demonic Angel »

Parama wrote:
RayFrost wrote:DA is amazing. MoIscum, Rayfrostscum, quadzscum, and hitoscum all caught!

I wouldn't be surprised if this was scum trying to play off an
incredibly good call
with sarcasm. yes it's kinda boosting Fate's ego by saying that but

Nah you're boosting my ego, not Fate's (though, he arrived at the same reads after finally reading the game, so he'll no doubt try and claim them as his for the credit/ego-boost >.>b).

Add Plumscum to that list though for end-game comparison.

Why are we splitting worships? Wouldn't it be better if we focus on charging VP up, and ooba second?
Fate+The Angelic Presence known as

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”