RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:58 am

Post by RayFrost »

Faraday wrote:
Hito's wall posting follows a very distinct style that I've got moderate meta for (he does it as both town and scum, but... there are differences). His style of posting here is actually a town level of clarity and confidence. His desire to dive into the setup speculation also reads town: this is one of his habits, though I don't know if it's a town and scum habit.

^^^^ literally the worst reason to call someone town. it's based on an apparent love of set-up speculation (lol? why is that townie for ANYONE?). what in particular made you so sure hito was town, ray?

Posts like these and these made me have :good feelings: about him. He makes his argument and admits the flaws in them. I'm a sucker for "X y and z support me, though I do admit to biases a, b, and c when making these arguments" because it's how I think about my own arguments.
don't you feel silly now?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:59 am

Post by RayFrost »

Faraday wrote:
RayFrost wrote:

Show the hit and miss quality of your posts. There's a splice of "not saying a fucking thing" and "says something" but none of it has any sort of oomph to it that makes me feel like I can read it as something other than null.

that's 3/idk how many one liners, and the nicki minaj point was valid, so I'm not even sure what you're talking about.

i'm done with you, you can die after plum.

You clearly didn't read what I said properly. HIT AND MISS.

You've got valid points and then you also have worthless fluff. Yet you act like everyfuckingthing you've posted is a gem of brilliance. Either you're
trying
to be aggravating, or you've really had a change in style since we hydra'd together.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:59 am

Post by Parama »

Rayfrost be patient. I'm trying to see how long I can go before people notice that I haven't contributed anything to this game besides night actions.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:02 am

Post by RayFrost »

Parama wrote:Rayfrost be patient. I'm trying to see how long I can go before people notice that I haven't contributed anything to this game besides night actions.

I noticed d2. Do I not count as people anymore?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:05 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@ Ray -Faraday is town. Move on. Your gut reads have already been shown to be bad this game, perhaps its time to consider things in a wider light. I'm seriously giving you huge benefit of the doubt this game.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:06 am

Post by Faraday »

RayFrost wrote:

You've got valid points and then you also have worthless fluff. Yet you act like everyfuckingthing you've posted is a gem of brilliance. Either you're
trying
to be aggravating, or you've really had a change in style since we hydra'd together.

i never said that, i tend to post whatever comes to mind really. i'm aware i've made a few spam posts but w/e they're short at least and i'm enjoying the game.yes, most of my posts are one liners. saying it's hard to get a read on me is sort of fucking ridiculous though or however you phrased it.

eh how often have you played with hito? he doesn't strike me as someone who would point out weaknesses in his own cases, from his play in storm of swords.

sotty, confirm/deny? you should have a more informed opinion on this that little old me.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:09 am

Post by RayFrost »

VP Baltar wrote:@ Ray -Faraday is town. Move on. Your gut reads have already been shown to be bad this game, perhaps its time to consider things in a wider light. I'm seriously giving you huge benefit of the doubt this game.

My gut reads aren't even how I get scum in the first place as town. The fact I'm prone to completely changing my mind gets me killed early and then I don't have to worry about sweet fuck all. Seriously. It's what I go for.

"Wider light" = wut

Great, keep giving me the benefit. Also, random Q: would it be worthwhile for people to claim faith totals from last night? I've got thoughts that I want to share but am unsure about that regard faith stuff, so yeah.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:12 am

Post by RayFrost »

Faraday wrote:
RayFrost wrote:

trying

i never said that, i tend to post whatever comes to mind really. i'm aware i've made a few spam posts but w/e they're short at least and i'm enjoying the game.yes, most of my posts are one liners. saying it's hard to get a read on me is sort of fucking ridiculous though or however you phrased it.

eh how often have you played with hito? he doesn't strike me as someone who would point out weaknesses in his own cases, from his play in storm of swords.

sotty, confirm/deny? you should have a more informed opinion on this that little old me.

I just have a different recollection of you from the one time we hydra'd together, but I guess that was a long time ago... and I
did
flake out of that, so yeah. I'll readjust.

MoCo's my only recent-ish game with him.He didn't exactly post outside of when he was essentially cnf-town, so I suppose that wouldn't be a good meta basis. Ugh. I just remembered something that makes my entire basis on how to read hito crap. God my memory sucks.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:12 am

Post by Parama »

RayFrost wrote:
Parama wrote:Rayfrost be patient. I'm trying to see how long I can go before people notice that I haven't contributed anything to this game besides night actions.

You're a snowman with a laser coming out of his chest. So no.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:13 am

Post by ooba »

RayFrost wrote:Great, keep giving me the benefit. Also, random Q: would it be worthwhile for people to claim faith totals from last night? I've got thoughts that I want to share but am unsure about that regard faith stuff, so yeah.
I'd like to take a page from oGaM and suggest that the time is right for a massclaim ..
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:14 am

Post by RayFrost »

Parama wrote:
RayFrost wrote:

You're a snowman with a laser coming out of his chest. So no.

VP you're reading this too, right?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:15 am

Post by RayFrost »

ooba wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Great, keep giving me the benefit. Also, random Q: would it be worthwhile for people to claim faith totals from last night? I've got thoughts that I want to share but am unsure about that regard faith stuff, so yeah.
I'd like to take a page from oGaM and suggest that the time is right for a massclaim ..

A page from what.

Also: details of the massclaim here? role name / domain / faith totals / actions / etc.

To be honest, I feel that people should decide re: actions but that role name, domain, and faith totals should be required.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:16 am

Post by VP Baltar »

wider light, as in, everything you seem to be saying is wrong. As in, maybe vote MoI or Plum to get on my good side. That or make a case that's convincing based upon the scum flips we have. Something cause I'm not ever going to buy Faraday scum...ever.

I'm not really sure on the faith thing. I'm debating it. We've done well so far not claiming it, but we may also be at a point today where town has exhausted a lot of its power moves already and it'd be a better play to try to confirm some people through faith totals and/or night actions. It's hard to say, but my gut kinda says no as it might be too beneficial to the scum still even though their numbers were greatly reduced last night.
YOUR AD HERE

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Faraday »

ooba wrote:

i think we'd be in a better position tomorrow. i don't like massclaiming too early, it screwed over the town in storm of swords recently.

i'm not sure how useful claiming faith totals and shit is either, cos i know for a fact there's some stuff in the game that's weird in that regard.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:22 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Faraday - don't ignore my question to you about MoI, bebe....
YOUR AD HERE

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:23 am

Post by Faraday »

sorry, didn't see any questions hold on.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:24 am

Post by RayFrost »

How about I make a case tomorrow. It's almost midnight here, and I'm exhausted, but I'm pretty sure I'll have the energy necessary to read this entire thread and give you a case. I'll just have to pretend that I'm replacing into the game for an impostor or something to give myself the motivation to read that much.

In the meantime, I'm not going to vote either of them for the time being.
Unvote

My vote will go somewhere depending on a certain thing or few. Not bluffing or lying here. There's some stuff I'm waiting for.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:25 am

Post by ooba »

I'd support an MoI lynch but NS/DA are still superior lynches in my book ..

oGaM=Of Gods and Men.

And by massclaim, I mean everything.
- Rolename
- Domain
- Abilities
- Casts
- Faith + Night Actions
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:27 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

VPB wrote:@MoI - idgaf if you like my vote or not.
You are scum for a bullshit push on me.
See, what scum don't realize 99% of the time is that even if you see people saying "hurr der, I'm suspicious of VPB" there isn't a realistic chance of my wagon happening when I'm town.
I nailed three fucking scum to the wall in two days.
But you saw a few people mention my name in unkindly ways because they're not thinking and you thought 'oh hey, here's my chance at a mislynch that isn't my buddy Plum and/or Ray'
Like I said, if you were town, you'd be apologizing to me after you got your ass handed to you on the quadz issue yesterday.
Instead you bit at what you thought was a potential wagon and outted yourself.
Now you'll try to wall and demand reasoning for your lynch.
Not gonna happen brotha, so I'd save my breath if I was you.

I’ve bolded all the parts of for easy reference.

1st Bold – Rhetoric, rhetoric, rhetoric. If you could actually show that my post was bullshit you would. Instead you just call it that and keep repeating it. When you don’t have the facts on your side just keep repeating the lie and hope people believe it. It’s called an Appeal to Repetition.

2nd Bold – Nope you didn’t. That post shows exactly why you didn’t but are scrambling to claim Town cred.

3rd Bold – Classic scum attack. Town has every reason to be wrong about not reading someone as Scum. It’s called being part of the Uniformed Majority. I didn’t see quadz as scum. I was wrong. On the other hand I correctly called Singer and hito scum directly in several posts. As strongly as you did. But that fact you ignore because it conflicts with your “Lulz scumz wouldn’t bus so hard’ thing you are trying to run.

4th Bold – Preemptive argument – classic scum-tell. Town don’t have a reason to pre-emptively argue against actions that haven’t happened.

Whenever I flip and am shown not to be scum I hope everyone looks back at your reactions to pressure (Duplicity Day 1 and me now) and sees it for what it is – experienced scum hoping by screaming “You can’t lynch me and your case sucks”.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Faraday »

it was at the bottom of the page, silly, how could I see that.

Oh, idk about that VP. MOI seemed townish earlier to me. He's not playing to his scum meta at all, I've modded him as scum twice and seen him as scum another 2 games, at least and he doesn't look like MOI scum.

I don't really like his response to you admittedly though, but eh. it seems really weird to go through your post like that, just to try and discredit you though. am I missing something obvobvscum, cos fate/kats have called him scum too and they're obvtown, but I don't see it for the life of me.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:29 am

Post by Faraday »

the only reason i'd want to massclaim was to see which uncool people made it into the game before me ;_;
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:29 am

Post by RayFrost »

I highly disagree with claiming abilities at this time. Like seriously. I can't see a potential benefit from claiming what you can do.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:31 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I would potentially back a full massclaim, but I think the main town players (DDD, sottyrulez, seraphim, Faraday, etc.) all need to agree to this for us to move ahead with it. Like I said, right now I think it's at a tipping point whether it's optimal or not, so I'd like to see agreement from the most townie players before we move on this.

@Faraday - that's his scum meta. He thinks he can wall people off of him. It's all smoke and mirrors that's pretty easy to see through.

@MoI - lol, keep posting bro. Still not reading it and my vote is still there.
YOUR AD HERE

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:37 am

Post by Faraday »

As I said, I'm in agreement with you. I think we're blowing our load a day early here, scummy people are dying at night, (well except gamma n2) so let's keep what we're doing, for today and the next night. We don't lose much by waiting a day, but idk i'm afraid of weird roles if we do it too early.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:38 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Yeah, that's my worry with massclaim too. We could be too cocky about it right now since we nailed three scum. Don't want the momentum to be blown.
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”