Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Faraday »

might rage if cecily isn't lynched soon. 3 townies on the wagon. seriously.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Faraday (or whoever you are)....are you scum? What do you think of Bub remaining quiet on mikemike yesterday but basing (as far as I can tell) his entire mikemike case today on something he was blatantly aware of as of N2?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Faraday »

wait what whoever i am.

and I thought it was pretty clear I'm town by now. i'm not reading their posts tbh, is it worth doing?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Faraday »

actually that's sort of fucking dodgy, admittedly. i still see mike/cecily as scum. why do you think mikemike hasn't hammered? mike's more likely to be scum than bud, by like a good bit still I'd say. cecily makes THE most sense via POE though, don't you think? with the votes the way they are.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Faraday »

also I get bored easily >_>
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

havingfitz wrote:Bub...are you or are you not suspicious of mikemike for the sole reason of his claim and how he acted D1 following Void's 1-shot neighborizor claim?

Assuming that to be the "obv scum behaviour earier in the game"...how could it be that you only realized it here on D4? To the extent that you say
"When I saw that, I was instant convinced that MikeMike was scum,"
. How could it only dawn on you now when you were aware of Void's claim, you know he was lynched D1, and on N2 you happen to get (I assume) a PM from the mod stating you have been neigbored by mikemike and you then proceed to have discussions with him in a QT.

sO YOU'RE IN A qt WITH MIKEMIKE AND YOU AREN'T EVEN THINKING (PARDON THE caps) that it odd there is another 1-shot in the game. You don't mention it in the QT and you don't bring it up at all on D3. Instead you focus on trying to lynch (as we now know and/or assume) town. You suspected Cecily before your sudden realization there was another neighborizor. Why not now?

I think this is all a valid line of questioning and hypoithesizing as you are doing in your case against mikemike.

Would the arguments have been any more valid if they were brought up back then rather than now? I brought it up when I thought of it. If I had thought of it earlier I would have brought it up earier. It was only after I decided to re-examine the game after MYLO commenced that I stubbled across it.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Lol at "stubbled", should read "stumbled".
Show

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Post by mikemike778 »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:
mikemike778 wrote:I picked Bub to try and get some information on him and figure out a read. With that in mind, its time to have a little look at what he said in the QT, to see if there's anything else in there to confirm his scum spot.

Hmm... so his main scum suspects are Fitz, Satael and Cec.

He explained his Fitz suspicion in some detail, coming up with a case based on voting analysis. Not sure why he had never brought this up before (is stating a full case in a QT and never bringing it up in the main thread standard practice, seems a bit weird to me?).

Satael is an interesting one. I suppose its fairly logical in that he (Bub) has had everyone as his top suspect at some time but other than that. Care to explain why you suspected him then Bud ? Do you really think that Sat attacking Fitz meant that Sat was scum ?

Cec ... he probably had to mention her I guess given that was probably considering her a possible mislynch target.

So who wasn't one of Bub's suspects then ? Well me obviously and Bub himself of course. Plus Nacho but then again if Bub isn't a traitor then hes knows Nacho was to be Night Killed so no surprise there. Other one was Faraday. Interesting that one. That'll be Faraday (PT) who was confirmed town by Bub then confirmed scum by Bub when he voted him now he's back to confirmed town again. All in the space of Day 3.

Five stars for misrepping me completely. Obviously the combination of Faraday's claim and me discovering your obv scum behaviour earier in the game have altered my reads somewhat. I never said that PT was confirmed scum. I jumped the gun in saying he was "confirmed town" the first time, but this time around I seriously doubt that Faraday/PT is scum given the claims.

How is this misrepping you? Is the above on accurate representation of what you were thinking (or claim you were thinking) last night ? I've never claimed it represented anything else. The point is your reads have been all over the place and some of your voting has seemed almost random. Think I read somewhere that whilst town read posts to figure out how the information will help them find scum, scum read posts to see how they can use the information to help themselves.

And this in a nutshell is you all over.

Its like you've been reading through and coming across stuff and thinking 'excellent I'll use that' and out comes the vote - its almost like your previous thoughts on the player are irrelevent. The PT/Faraday thing was the perfect example of this.

You still haven't answered the following questions:

1. Why you suspected Satael ?
2. Why you wanted to claim I had been neighboured ?

Lol at Faraday, he's like a 5 year old wanting a chocloate bar. Sorry dude its probably Mylo so we need to get this right and Bub is scum so get voting.
mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Post by mikemike778 »

Bub do you actually have any case on we whatsoever apart from my role ? Here's some other things for you to think about if you actually think this constitutes a case ..

1. Given that I had seen Voided's role D1, why do you think I use my neighbouring when if I was scum, it could according to Bub logic incriminate me. How could it possibly help me as scum ?

2. Given I had seen Pine's claim D2 and I knew that I attempted to do something Night 1, why do you think I used my neighbouring when if I was scum, it could according to Bub logic incriminate me. How could it possibly help me as scum ?

3. Why do you think I was so (probably unreasonably to be fair) aggressive towards Rhino to get him to answer the question re would the tracker pick me up. According to Bub logic Rhino would answer it would pick me up ?

And here are some more questions. What did you think when you got messaged that you had been neighboured by me ? What did you do to make use of this information did you do any reading up on me ? - at the time did you even consider the Voided/Pine stuff and think it was OK or did it not even cross your mind ? I appreciate that you scum so probably figured there were easier targets to frame but you know you could have at least tried to make out you were thinking like town.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 10:00 pm

Post by Faraday »

Hammer plz.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by Faraday »

up on caffeine and shit i'm just about read to fakeclaim a guilty on someone MIKE.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by Faraday »

Where's CECILY.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by Faraday »

bub/mikemike is full of confirmation biasy stuff, to me. anyone else reading it like that?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 2:04 am

Post by havingfitz »

Cecily gone until today I think. I see confirmation bias as well but that doesn't mean one of them isn't scum.

Looked over Cecily's ISO to see who should would most likley suspect between Bub and mikemike (since I assume she doesn't plan to self vote and I don't think a Faraday wagon is going to go anywhere) and neither of them really jumped out as people she suspects. I could look closer but I was too overwhelmed by her lack of any content throughout the game. If she is not scum I'm going to be very pissed. Has anyone played in any other games with her? On the subject of her not being scum....she almost has to be being at L-1. I know I am town and I believe Faraday's claim (coupled with the fact he passed up an opportunity to hammer Bub or mikemike earlier today). I also think Setael is town (where are you Setael...feel free to add your two cents occasionally)...so that leaves Bub and mikemike as town hesitating to hammer. Whichever one of you is town...hammer FCS.

Do either of you not think Cecily is scum?

Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 2:37 am

Post by Setael »

I'm ok with giving cecily a day to respond. Her V/LA is up today. Give it a day before hammering.

I glanced through her scum game I posted. Similar lack of content.

I would like anyone who's willing to hammer her to avoid a no lynch to say so.

I'm more and more suspicious of mike. I agree that if he were town he'd likely have counter claimed voided. I think he didn't because he knew she was town. All his wifom arguments could easily be preplanned.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:33 am

mikemike778 wrote:Bub do you actually have any case on we whatsoever apart from my role ? Here's some other things for you to think about if you actually think this constitutes a case ..

1. Given that I had seen Voided's role D1, why do you think I use my neighbouring when if I was scum, it could according to Bub logic incriminate me. How could it possibly help me as scum ?

2. Given I had seen Pine's claim D2 and I knew that I attempted to do something Night 1, why do you think I used my neighbouring when if I was scum, it could according to Bub logic incriminate me. How could it possibly help me as scum ?

3. Why do you think I was so (probably unreasonably to be fair) aggressive towards Rhino to get him to answer the question re would the tracker pick me up. According to Bub logic Rhino would answer it would pick me up ?

And here are some more questions. What did you think when you got messaged that you had been neighboured by me ? What did you do to make use of this information did you do any reading up on me ? - at the time did you even consider the Voided/Pine stuff and think it was OK or did it not even cross your mind ? I appreciate that you scum so probably figured there were easier targets to frame but you know you could have at least tried to make out you were thinking like town.

1. Fail-y WIFOM argument. You could use it to try and convinced people that you were town during the night. You could use it, then when you come under fire for some reason, give that exact same argument that you gave to try and "clear" you. There are more reasons that you could think of.

2. Same as #1

3. I don't know anything about you being aggressive towards Rhino. What I do know is that Rhino probably wasn't prepared to answer that question because he didn't put a tracker in the game, so his opinion is actually kind of irrelavent.

I thought it was interesting that you neighbored me but I focused my attention to the day game. I decided to re-read and re-think the game when it entered MYLO.

MikeMike wrote:1. Why you suspected Satael ?
2. Why you wanted to claim I had been neighboured ?

1. I suspected Satael before Faraday claimed and before the MYLO mass claim and before I found your scumslips.
2. Because it would be MYLO and everything needed to come out. A better question is this: why didn't you want to reveal that?

Mike, what do you think of a Cecily lynch?

@Cecily: what do you think of MikeMike?
Show

Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:42 am

Post by Setael »

Bub wrote:I suspected Satael before Faraday claimed and before the MYLO mass claim and before I found your scumslips.

Can you point out where you stated suspicion of me? All I remember is you saying I was on your town list for my Pine post.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 4:40 am

Post by Faraday »

don't suspect setael. that'd be :badposting:
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 4:48 am

Post by havingfitz »

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Faraday »

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :D

-----------------------[]

HAMMAH PLZ
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Setael »

Cecily's V/LA is until tomorrow actually.

Wake me when she comes back.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:17 am

Post by havingfitz »

Setael...who is scum...Bub or mikemike?

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:21 am

Post by Faraday »

spoiler: mikemike and cecily
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:47 am

Post by havingfitz »

Faraday wrote:spoiler: mikemike and cecily

Setael's not another of your alts is she? And is your reasoning on mikemike still POE based on your town read on Bub (which iirc was Jerb's exit statement)?

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Faraday »

setael tends to post long posts on occasion, not my alt.

yeah you're dead on, POE gonna fuck scum over as usual.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”