Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:57 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

If both Demon and I think MOI is scum, I'm pretty sure we're right about it.

But you are right, Quadz first.
Vig taking care of either MOIscum or Hitoscum would make tomorrow a much brighter day though.
Fate+The Angelic Presence known as
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:06 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Demonic Angel wrote:If both Demon and I think MOI is scum, I'm pretty sure we're right about it.

Lulz. Kats you are wrong about me being scum more than you are right.

Prison Mafia - Wrong
LOTR Mafia - Wrong, but understandable since you were defensive scum.
Seinfeld Mafia - Wrong yet again

Liten - Right

Am I forgetting other games where you called me scum? I don't recall you doing so in Blackest Night. But you died pretty early.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:19 am

Post by quadz08 »

DA wrote:I LIKE HOW ALL MY SCUMREADS ARE TRYING TO DIVERT THIS WAGON.

LOLOL NM IS MY ONLY TOWN READ AND I CAN PROTECT BUT NO IMMA GO AND NEIGHBORIZE SOMEONE INSTEAD

YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY SCUMCLAIM ANY HARDER THAN THAT.

IF THERE IS A VIG OUT THERE, HITO AND RAYRAY ARE BOTH VERY ACCEPTABLE SHOTS FOR TONIGHT.

Right, because I totally said NM was a town read. Oh, wait...

NS: POST BETTER PLZ

AlmasterGM wrote:
Demonic Angel wrote:@AGM: He's busy raging in our QT about CYS.

You know what. Wait.

This is a lie.

Unvote, Vote: Demonic Angel

First: how do you know it's a lie? Second: Why is it worth voting for?

Gamma wrote:Oh @ Hito- Parama has been at least partially intentionally scummy. Although doing it to the extent he has is irritating, it's not nearly as scummy as someone who's been trying to look town and failed miserably.

How, precisely, do you know that Parama has been intentionally scummy? Were you talking to him on N0, perhaps? (No, you're not a scumread, you're painfully town. The point is that "He's been scummy ON PURPOSE IT'S OK YOU GUYS" is fucking stupid.)

Gamma wrote:If you'd like some more on why it's not town it's because it's WAY too cautious- it's basically a jailkeep at WORST and he chose to not use it at all, and he even had someone that if he thought he was scum he could just roleblock them as well 100% (sotty). It's like he was so worried about being called out for a POSSIBLE roleblock that he would rather stay alive longer than potentially do something godamn helpful.

Jeebus, maybe I was too cautious. Fine then, my bad. I just feel like having a good chance (1/3, statistically speaking) of RBing the claimed cop, was not worth the 1/24 chance he'd be NK'ed. Even accounting for a few people that weren't getting NK'ed by scum (me, for example) there's still somewhere around a 1/20 chance of a shot on the cop. And the cop wasn't even completely sane; I honestly think it was a pretty good shot for us anyway. Their results would have been massive WIFOM, and NM was far from the towniest of the town, nor were they a particularly good player (considering this playerlist).

Seraphim's 847 is an excellent point. I'm very interested to hear Hito's response. EDIT: Response made sense.

VPB wrote:He claimed it in other games...which you probably would have seen had you looked. Nice not reading there.

Sorry that I didn't feel the need to check his other games when it makes no sense for him to only post it in some of them. Myyyyy bad. (sidenote: wtf, MoI?)

Parama wrote:Hey guys
If I post a nice big Rayfrost case
Will you lynch him next? quadz lynch needs to happen but Rayfrost lynch needs to happen too.

I would read your case. I'm curious to see what you find scummy on RF, cause he looks pretty town to me.

MoI's case on DA in 855 seems weak to me. I plan on looking over DA's ISO soon anyway, though. The discussion about the battery life is pretty pointless as well, IMO; we've got half a normal day. Accept it and run with it as is. We're not getting anywhere by talking about who's fault it was.

Sotty wrote:Quadz is scum because he's done nothing and that was also his reasoning for going after DDD. (so now he can look like he is doing something.) The only thing that makes going after him today different from d1 is that he has a nice shiny looking roleclaim with action to throw in to make people waiver on lynching him.

Right... I've done nothing, but then when I make a case on someone (which you specifically mention in this post) it doesn't count as doing anything, it only counts as
pretending
to do something. Confirmation bias sighted, Captain!

hito wrote:I've been ignoring the idea there are significant abilities in this game. I know the OP had one, and the thing Mina was talking about might've been an ability instead of a cast, but having significant abilities on either side is just silly when the entire point of the system is built around Casts.

Wait... what? Really? "I know that there's evidence to the contrary, but I'm basing my beliefs on this ANYWAY." +scumpoints for you.

Ooba wrote:@Ray - you've never played with a person simultaneously in two games and think "Hey, he's of different alignments in both?" - that's my reasoning .. Not saying more because I don't want to tempt another modkill ..
That is a) bulllshit and b) dangerously close to breaking rules.

ITT everybody says "lynch quadz" and yet has provided 0 cases for me to respond to (like I asked for in my earlier post). VPB especially is a culprit of this... 6/6 most recent posts say "lynch quadz" with no additional reasoning. (I'm not counting his unofficial votecount in that tally.) There's not even any other content in those posts. The post right before that has brief responses to 2 or 3 lines in my post, but it's mostly dismissals. Before that? MOAR REQUESTING TO LYNCH ME (though there is at least some content in those posts.) VPB is getting impatient. He wants this mislynch done fast.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: VPB

ISOs to come on DA, VPB, DDD, and probably others too.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:23 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Now we play which wagon will save you from this lynch.

Hint: none
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Demonic Angel wrote:If both Demon and I think MOI is scum, I'm pretty sure we're right about it.

Lulz. Kats you are wrong about me being scum more than you are right.

Prison Mafia - Wrong
LOTR Mafia - Wrong, but understandable since you were defensive scum.
Seinfeld Mafia - Wrong yet again

Liten - Right

Am I forgetting other games where you called me scum? I don't recall you doing so in Blackest Night. But you died pretty early.

Prison mafia doesn't even count. That was my first ever game of mafia. I called almost everyone scum in that game.
LOTR I was scum.

So seinfeld was the only game I was wrong about you. Then again, you had the entire dead QT calling you scum, so I don't see your point about Seinfeld.

Liten and Seinfeld are the only games where I have ever called you scum. And you are doing exactly what you are doing here as you did in Liten.

THE KEY HERE IS, YOU ARE USING OTHER GAMES AS A MEANS TO TRY AND DEPICT WHY I AM WRONG ABOUT YOU IN THIS GAME. YOU ARE RELYING ON OTHER GAMES TO TRY AND UNDERMINE MY CASE ON YOU BASED ON YOUR PLAY IN
THIS GAME
, BECAUSE YOU ARE SCUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:31 am

Post by quadz08 »

VP Baltar wrote:Now we play which wagon will save you from this lynch.

Hint: none

Lol @ my first vote-switch all day being picking a wagon which will save me.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:33 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I...don't even get what you're saying. In other news, why am I scum?
YOUR AD HERE

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:33 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Demonic Angel wrote:
Prison mafia doesn't even count. That was my first ever game of mafia. I called almost everyone scum in that game.

THE KEY HERE IS, YOU ARE USING OTHER GAMES AS A MEANS TO TRY AND DEPICT WHY I AM WRONG ABOUT YOU IN THIS GAME. YOU ARE RELYING ON OTHER GAMES TO TRY AND UNDERMINE MY CASE ON YOU BASED ON YOUR PLAY IN
THIS GAME
, BECAUSE YOU ARE SCUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

You don't get to discount a game just because it was your first HERE. You certainly had a history with IdiotKing from other sites.

You are the one who keeps bringing up how accurately you and Fate can read me. You don't get to shout "THOSE ARE OTHER GAMES" when I show you that your statements are hyperbole.

By the by Fate's record with correctly reading me is likewise flawed.

But keep clinging to "If Fate and I agree he's scum he must be scum".
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

We're already pointed out why you're scum in this game, so try again.

As for Idiotking, we played a different game together, not called mafia.

You're twisting the point of other games. I am saying you are doing here exactly what you did in another game AS SCUM. You bringing up other stuff is all sorts of lolzy though.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

The funny part here is, while I could point out the numerous times MoI has been wrong about MY alignment, this is just too good:

He's sitting there saying "You're wrong about me being scum, you two are ALWAYS WRONG," whilst also calling us scum out the other side of his mouth.

In other words he's trying to discredit us by using our meta of "wrong reads" on him, WHILE calling us scum.

Not discrediting our reads BY calling us scum, because he isn't town and doesn't truly believe we're scum.

Simple as that.

And VP, VV is town. I can just tell with him.

-Demon
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:41 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Hey Magua, why is it that you have nothing to say about the quadz claim even though you called for it? I'd like your assessment of his abilities please.
YOUR AD HERE

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:48 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Seraphim makes a really, really good point about hito calling neighborizer scum and then going "LOL NEIGHBORIZER CLAIM? TOWN." hito's response is not sufficient. Still scum.

Quadz calling the response sufficient is bad, because it isn't.

Fate's scumlist is pretty hot this game. Let's just keep him around and let him bus all the buddies, and then we can finish him off at the end. Also, I have a tingling suspicion that Fate-scum would not have allowed Katsuki-scum to run rampant ITT, so I'm putting that on the backburner.

Unvote, Vote: hito

Will also lynch quadz08.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:49 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

P.S. MoI actually smell like scum this game ... he's using condescension to go after the easy targets, which is his scumstrat. Not townstrat.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Faraday »

pikachu can you not just vote quadz? I mean yeah, Hito looks bad (even worse with a quadz scum flip) but quadz has a bigger wagon, does the order matter?
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Seraphim »

I actually think we should lynch MoI tomorrow, not hito in all honesty. In fact, I think MoI looks way worse if quadz flips scum. While hito has stood very firmly on the side of quadz = town pretty much all game, MoI has not really took a definite stance. I may not be remembering this correctly but off-hand, that's what I remember.

I'm going to work on my upcoming game(pre-ins are always great! Check it out! It's a great setup, right Faraday?) and then finish my D1 catchup.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:55 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'd vote quadz but he was at L-2 before and I'm too lazy to comb the thread super carefully and make sure he's not at L-1. If he's not, I'll vote him.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Faraday »

well he's already fakeclaimed >_> what more do we need

(and yes mystery box mafia is gonna be fun! i highly reccomend it)
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Faraday »

oh and he's at l-2
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:59 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

hot

unvote, vote: quadz08
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Seraphim »

BTW, are not mass-claiming worships anymore?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 11:04 am

Post by VP Baltar »

DDD, hammer. It will make InternetStranger jealous.
YOUR AD HERE

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Magua »

VP Baltar wrote:Hey Magua, why is it that you have nothing to say about the quadz claim even though you called for it? I'd like your assessment of his abilities please.

You missed post #743 then. I believe his claim. I don't think he makes sense as scum to have used a neighborizer power.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 11:23 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

It makes sense when you are scum neighborizer and neighborize is your ability.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Magua »

AlmasterGM wrote:It makes sense when you are scum neighborizer and neighborize is your ability.

No, it doesn't. If you're doomed scum who is going to get lynched the next day, it's better to worship one of your scumbuddies' domains so that they can do stuff than to neighborize someone who's hardly a leading voice in the town.

THe only possibilities I see are:
1) Quadz is town and did what he said, that is, he neighborized singersigner, or
2) Quadz and singersigner are mafia together

2 does not seem likely.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@Seraphim- VV is next on the list of worship claims and he's apparently not showing up today AND quadz is uberscum so fuck em'. I wouldn't be the least bit sad about a VV-vig if anyone would like to take care of that issue.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”