Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 2:33 am

Post by Parama »

Hey guys
If I post a nice big Rayfrost case
Will you lynch him next? quadz lynch needs to happen but Rayfrost lynch needs to happen too.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 2:34 am

Post by Parama »

EBWOP: I won't make the case if people won't read it btw.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 2:38 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

hitogoroshi wrote:
Magua, DDD:
Agree or disagree with this statement: "A player with over 3 faith N1 who worships one or both of Justice or Balance should claim their domains and N1 faith."

Disagree in that I've already stated I'm exceedingly disinclined to scumhunt by guessing game. For example, what if scum have a good PR in those categories as well; thus even if ooba is town they might be willing to power those categories up just to use it for their own ends. Thus the distinction (low faith = ooba-town) you provided later has too many possible exceptions to be a really worthwhile avenue to pursue.

@Mod, Vote Count Plz
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:12 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Unofficial, but correct votecount

quadz08 (L-2) ~ VP Baltar, Parama, ooba, sottyrulez, Faraday, Demonic Angel, Gammagooey, Seraphim
DemonicAngel (l-8) ~ AGM, RayFrost
Parama (L-9) ~ Plum, hitogoroshi
DDD (l-9) ~ quadz
VP Baltar (L-9) ~ Magua

Not Voting: Debonair Danny DiPietro, MagnaofIllusion, Nobody Special, singersigner, VasudeVa

Why is signer posting without voting?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:19 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm either being massively fooled this game, or there are a shit ton of town members on this quadz lynch. That's all I'm saying.
YOUR AD HERE

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:19 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Ray’s 810 on Demonic Angel’s scum-slip is fantastic.

--

Quadz wrote:First, you can't stockpile Faith. Checked with Vi on N0 on that one.

This is something I haven’t considered at all.

@MOD – can you confirm this to be accurate?

--

AGM wrote:hito is either White Knighting or protecting his buddy. He's not town.

Agreed.

--

Faraday wrote:Like the last time I was this sure about a scumread they claimed fucking a pr and escaped too. (Hito in court) Not happening twice.

Um wasn’t Hito put up to fake-claiming Andrius’s Vig role by DGB and Andrius – two Town players – in that game? If so this argument isn’t exactly valid.

--

Hito wrote:I actually would've aimed at Minaj (naive on chaotic strongly implies a lawful cop) as scumquadz but regardless.

Sorry that makes no sense. A Lawful character would make more sense being Paranoid about Chaotics. If anything I'd say it makes NM more likely to be Chaotic Good.

--

Dear god Quadz’s claim is bad.

1. 5 casts with no active normal ability other than worship, making him a Doc and half Jailkeeping / Neighborizing / Double Modified Vig / Hider.
2. Claims Chaotic Evil.
3. Neighborized Singer instead of JKing the claimed Cop.

I look at my role PM and don’t see that claim as very consistent.

I’m about to go into a WIFOM spiral trying to decide if Quadz is crafty enough to make a blatantly bad claim on purpose so everyone can say “No scum would make a claim that bad”

I find a scum with two discreet abilities to kill outside of factional kills (and both abilities being restricted in some fashion) hard to swallow. But perhaps they are tacked on for just that reason.

--

VPB wrote:And even if you think I'm being condescending, I"m not quite sure how that's anything but a null tell regardless.

Your play in SAIII was full of that brand of attitude. I noted it (and properly identified you as likely scum) and filed it away for a later date.

Tada, this is said later date. I fully acknowledge it is a very small sample size. But that’s not going to dissuade me from going with my gut on the issue.

VPB wrote:In fact, I just kind of realized you were gone from this game after May 5 even though you were posting quite regularly elsewhere on May 6, 7 and 8. What's up with that? Townie quadz is getting run up by all your scum reads and you have nothing to really say about it?

So you just realized because I’ve suddenly called you scummy. How convienant. It’s like you decided to go looking for anything you thought you could twist into a scumtell. But I’ll address you inference because I don’t really fear scrutiny.

My last post in the thread Day 1 was May 5th.

On May 6th I posted in a my other games which were at more pressing stages. In all those games I noted I would be V/LA for the weekend. I also posted in my own Modded game and very quick posts in non-game threads. I ran out of time at 2:50pm Friday as I was doing my typical long catch-up post due to a work emergency and had to abandon my work.

On May 7th I posted from my phone 5 times throughout the day. I have limited computer time during the weekend. I can’t prepare a full post with quotes from it.

On May 8th Vi made the decision to lock the thread at 7:50am. Which is before any of my posts that Day. So much for all my May 8th posting you attempted to pass of as suspect.

But to go to the heart of you argument - are you assessing that I wasn’t pushing strongly for my main target (VV) in my posts Day 1 and was just letting Town Quadz get run up by lurking? I just want to be sure my understanding of your point is accurate. If so that’s a rather sad case VPB.

@VPB
– You’ve completely brushed off the notion (as Conspiracy) that the Battery life of 50% isn’t the result of a scum power. I want you to directly address whether you believe that to be true or not.

--

ooba wrote:Did Duplicity have it right when he said {Quadz,Hito,Plum,VPB} - Not sure about VPB but the other three seem bang on ..

I find myself agreeing with this post, albeit not thinking of Quadz as scum. I also want to go check who has been tossing out the ‘Duplicity is obv Vig shot’ arguments later today.

--

DA wrote:1. Equi essentially posted a list of nulls, saying that she needed to re-read, without any town/scum reads in her entire post. How is that a crappy case, and how is posting a list of players saying they are null, with no other reads, not scummy?

So although he has plenty of other posts where he gave clear indication of players he found scummy not being sure of a some player’s alignments is a scum-tell?

That’s quite ridiculous. The case is crappy because Day 1 no Town player should be absolutely certain of everyone’s alignment. Re-reading is a common Town practice. It’s like you are scum reaching to justify their words. Oh wait, that’s exactly what you are …

DA wrote:Furthermore, how is my ISO littered with lack of solid opinions. You are spewing utter bullshit.

It’s pretty apparent. Players can ISO you for themselves. The fact that you don’t bother to cite where you have solid opininos and just call it bullshit is telling.

DA wrote:Teehee I love playing with MOIscum.

Nice fake casualness. I know for a fact you HATE playing with Town MoI as Scum. LOTR … I can bring it up and direct link it if necessary. I also find it funny, just like that you only have come to the conclusion I am scum after I called you out. You ignored me when I gave you an early pass. But when I reverse that to a scum-read? Suddenly I’m obv-scum.

DA wrote:Fate hasn't read the game, plain and simple.

I'm not posting again until he posts then. Arguing with scum tires me. I'll leave casebuilding to him.

Casebuilding … Fate?

This post basically says “I’m under too much pressure that I can’t handle so I’m going to step away and let Fate come in and CAPSLAWK as usual. People mindlessly let him get away with murder when he does that”

VOTE: Demonic Angel

VV is still scum but is using the low battery threshold to lurk out the day.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:40 am

Post by VP Baltar »

MoI wrote:Dear god Quadz’s claim is bad.

Yeah, the simplest answer is the correct one here.

MoI wrote:So you just realized because I’ve suddenly called you scummy. How convienant.

No, not at all. I wanted to look at your iso to see what you had said about quadz earlier to see if you were fighting hard to stop his lynch since you claimed it was so bad. Then I noticed you stopped posting on May 5, so I wanted to see if that was consistent across the boards. DINGALING, it wasn't. The story you provide is one possible answer to that. However, how exactly was the game state here not more pressing than your other games? Quadz, a mislynch in your opinion, was getting run up fast and probably would have been lynched before the weekend was over. Presumably by all the scum reads you have. I don't quite get how you didn't have the time to make a 5 minute post here telling people they shouldn't be mislynching him, but you made however many other posts else where. It's not like you had one or two posts either. That I could understand. You were posting frequently throughout the weekend. It's plausible you're town, but I'm just saying it looks convenient for someone who is now so hardcore against the quadz-scum lynch.

MoI wrote:@VPB – You’ve completely brushed off the notion (as Conspiracy) that the Battery life of 50% isn’t the result of a scum power. I want you to directly address whether you believe that to be true or not.

I think you're making a lot of assumptions with very little evidence.
YOUR AD HERE

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:43 am

Post by Vi »

Mini Vote Count:
:right: quadz08 (L-2) ~ VP Baltar, Parama, ooba, sottyrulez, Faraday, Demonic Angel, Gammagooey,
AlmasterGM,
Seraphim
Demonic Angel (L-7) ~ AlmasterGM, RayFrost, MagnaofIllusion
Parama (L-8) ~ Plum, hitogoroshi
Debonair Danny DiPietro (L-9) ~ quadz08
VP Baltar (L-9) ~ Magua
Faraday (L-10) ~
RayFrost

Minimum (L-10)

Not Voting:
AlmasterGM,
Debonair Danny DiPietro,
hitogoroshi, MagnaofIllusion, Magua,
Nobody Special,
quadz08, Seraphim,
singersigner, VasudeVa,
RayFrost

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(44%)

---

Faith does not store between Nights. What you didn't use N1, you lost.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:46 am

VP Baltar wrote:
MoI wrote:@VPB – You’ve completely brushed off the notion (as Conspiracy) that the Battery life of 50% isn’t the result of a scum power. I want you to directly address whether you believe that to be true or not.

I think you're making a lot of assumptions with very little evidence.

You know what this is? A lot of not answering a simple question.

YES or NO
- do you think that the reduced battery life is the result of a Scum power?

I obviously think it is. Even if it has nothing to do with making the obv Quadz lynch a certainty I can't possibly conceive it is a Town power. Furthermore my impression of Vi is not that of a capricous bastard Mod doing things on a whim (aka ReaperCharlie).

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:51 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I don't think it was a whim. And I stand by what I said about you making assumptions. You have no idea what benefit, if any, was given to scum or town by reducing the battery. I don't believe it's a conspiracy to get quadz lynched however cause he's scum.
YOUR AD HERE

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:55 am

VP Baltar wrote:I don't think it was a whim. And I stand by what I said about you making assumptions. You have no idea what benefit, if any, was given to scum or town by reducing the battery. I don't believe it's a conspiracy to get quadz lynched however cause he's scum.

So you don't believe it was Mod driven.

Thus it is either Town or Scum driven.

You wish to play the "You have No Idea What Benefit Town Gets" card. That's fine. You are correct. I can't see any possible advantage to halving Day 2's lenght based on general common sense, the results of Night that I can see and my role PM.

If someone Town wishes to step forward and claim the short battery was the result of their actions they can. Until that time, based on what I know I am going to assume it is Scum driven.

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:40 am

Post by Faraday »

Um wasn’t Hito put up to fake-claiming Andrius’s Vig role by DGB and Andrius – two Town players – in that game? If so this argument isn’t exactly valid.

Well it's more 'I'm right and I fucking know it' >_> but yes.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:41 am

Post by Faraday »

Parama wrote:Hey guys
If I post a nice big Rayfrost case
Will you lynch him next? quadz lynch needs to happen but Rayfrost lynch needs to happen too.

I'd totally read such a case. Help a brother out.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Faraday »

VP Baltar wrote:I'm either being massively fooled this game, or there are a shit ton of town members on this quadz lynch. That's all I'm saying.

This. Except I actually am really confident of being right, but what's new there.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Magua »

VP Baltar wrote:
Magua wrote:Doublepost: Scum almost certainly have daytalk because the neighbors have daytalk, and VPB's #681 is almost certainly a scumslip.

So I say scum probably have daytalk, which was pointed out in the rules, and you say I'm scum because I said that. This is probably the first dumb thing I've ever heard you say Magua. Congrats.

You say they *do* have daytalk, which is *not* pointed out in the rules. In addition to that, when it's pointed out that it's not in the rules, your reaction isn't "Vi games always have daytalk", it's "Vi games always have daytalk and I would never make such a mistake and you're being an idiot."

It's that last part that seals it.

So, anyways, I'm really not liking the quadz lynch. It's too many people just repeatedly saying "quadz is scum" over and over and any argument is responded to with "quadz is still scum".

That said, I'm not sure I like the DA wagon at this point any better. I'm getting flashbacks to MoCO here, with the scum just pushing after the weaker players and town not bothering to try to differentiate scummy behavior from actual scum behavior.

Claiming of worships/domains is bad. However,
@ooba
, you've already claimed your domains. So claim your N1 faith, please. Don't need actions, don't need anything else, just want the faith total.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:51 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Plum's post 728 has misquoted us. Probably a simple mistake, but I want that out there as people read the thread.

Plum Post 728 wrote:Ninja means unTrackable and unWatchable - that is, return no result/didn't go anywhere/visit anybody - in my book. Thanks for clarifying. Power is nice and scummeh, though, but not conclusive in any way. I see DDD later leans town on Sottyrulez because he thinks the power is too strong for scum to have - the heck? It's a very useful scum power, sure, but with a game where insane amounts of action and power have the possibility of going down Ninja is a very viable scumpower. Ninja is, heck, basically a role made to help scum out when there are lots of action-detection powers going around. The doubt comes out of whether a scumbag would be bold enough to claim Ninjahood given its reputation or not. And given that it absolves Sottyrulez from accountability regarding any actions he's charged by the Town to make, if that ever happens . . . yeah. Furthermore - I did make the distinction between negative result/no result, just to clarify. It's possible I was using a different terminology than you expected, I suppose, but as far as I know it's pretty standard.

Blah, blah, blah.

The point is hypo-visit someone and if that someone is being watched we will be seen. AKA we aren't a ninja no matter how you try to twist it.

Plum Post 728 wrote:If it's 'grating' as opposed to scummy I get it. If it's 'dislike it in a scummy way' I don't. Clarify?

This is getting ridiculous.

I have explained this a couple of times now and only you and Hito “don't get it” and honestly I expect much better from the both of you.

This is the last time I am explaining this. You keep trying to talk me in circles about it when it is more than clear.

Plum Post 736 wrote:Sottyrulez -
did
you ever evaluate my Parama case for sincerity beyond your impression that my target was too 'easy'?

I haven't looked at it since my initial reading, no. I've put it on my list of ISOs I need to do though.

singersigner Post 738 wrote:Excuse me while I barf all over your miscalculations.

Sequence of events:
I said it was completely null.
Everyone and their mother said "this totally makes him town for no gawddamned reason."
I did not see why and said, "fine, if you're making it a town tell, make it a town tell."

No one but Mothrax caused his modkill.
In fact, no one but AGM called for it.
(zomgz AGM must be scumz for getting Mothrax modkilled :eek: )
((except he's totally town so...))

How exactly does that "barf over our miscalculations", you repeated exactly what I said, no? You went back on your “lets not break the game with outside factors” post to “omg post the PM!”

It's scummy.

= = = = = =

I love Seraphim for Post 847

Not swayed by VP's notion that MoI was lurking scum. We are leaning town on MoI, he tastes different that scumMoI that's for sure.

The DA slip is pretty good. Defo filed away for later.

quadz needs to hang today. His claim is awful as many have said, we just can't get over the fact he didn't doc Niki. Vote isn't moving. 100% agree with gamma about this.

Vas is still very much scum, as is Hito and Plum.

~Sotty
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:01 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Magua wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
Magua wrote:Doublepost: Scum almost certainly have daytalk because the neighbors have daytalk, and VPB's #681 is almost certainly a scumslip.

So I say scum probably have daytalk, which was pointed out in the rules, and you say I'm scum because I said that. This is probably the first dumb thing I've ever heard you say Magua. Congrats.

You say they *do* have daytalk, which is *not* pointed out in the rules. In addition to that, when it's pointed out that it's not in the rules, your reaction isn't "Vi games always have daytalk", it's "Vi games always have daytalk and I would never make such a mistake and you're being an idiot."

It's that last part that seals it.

So, anyways, I'm really not liking the quadz lynch. It's too many people just repeatedly saying "quadz is scum" over and over and any argument is responded to with "quadz is still scum".

That said, I'm not sure I like the DA wagon at this point any better. I'm getting flashbacks to MoCO here, with the scum just pushing after the weaker players and town not bothering to try to differentiate scummy behavior from actual scum behavior.

Claiming of worships/domains is bad. However,
@ooba
, you've already claimed your domains. So claim your N1 faith, please. Don't need actions, don't need anything else, just want the faith total.

DA's slip is basically in the same camp as VP's. Why is VP's scummier?

Quadz is scum because he's done nothing and that was also his reasoning for going after DDD. (so now he can look like he is doing something.) The only thing that makes going after him today different from d1 is that he has a nice shiny looking roleclaim with action to throw in to make people waiver on lynching him.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

What the.... the jig is up just like that?

WHAT DID YOU PUNKS DO TO MY LITTLE CUPCAKE.

I was holding off on reading the game, because my reads get a fuckton better the later I "replace" into a game, but if you clowns are "hurr durr Katsuki lynch GOOO" before i can get a word in
Edge
wise, I'll have to start reading now.

-Demon
Fate+The Angelic Presence known as
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:20 am

Post by Faraday »

Nah, don't even sweat it, we're lynching quadz.

Also lol @ me 'trolling'. Get out.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

By the way, because I feel like splitting hairs, the bolded can be considered a scumslip.

If you admit its splitting hairs, using it to build a case is CRAP. But I'll give you this, it outs scum who want to leap on shit:

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Ray’s 810 on Demonic Angel’s scum-slip is fantastic.

Really? This isn't the newbie queue, scum don't SLIP by calling people "town" or saying "other townray games" or shit like that. That's a mere synatic argument that townies are just as able to slip as scum.

ACTUAL scum"slips" in games with playerlists like this are shown in the ATTITUDE of a Player's posting, as in, over MULTIPLE posts a player showing that they know the other is town.

NOW, having CYS over with and done, and seeing Katsuki lurk to victory, can you
POSSIBLY
believe that Kats is scum here?

Part of the reason I was holding off on this game was Katuski was doing a FUCKTON better than she usually does as town. I mean I was here D1 before the modkill, and by the time I activated my hydra and read the first few pages Kats had already made 5 -6 posts on our hydra. She's ENJOYING this game, and she's clearly fucking town.

She also has a suspect list, full reads in the qt, the whole shebang. No shit I'm biased because I have the same role PM, but ANY OF YOU who has played with Katsuki as scum knows she is not scum this game, and ANY OF YOU who have played with her as town should know she's actually doing pretty goddamn well this game.

So back the fuck off

I don't know what her problem with quadz is, but MoI is jumping on crapslips and ignoring clear meta evidence that just ended. PLUS the fact that how is it even a scumslip? Weren't there three kills last night? Multiple scumteams="lol hes town" bullshit isn't a slip.

And yea, here's Faraday, Katsuki admirer supreme, who realizes she's obtown this game.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Magua »

sottyrulez wrote:DA's slip is basically in the same camp as VP's. Why is VP's scummier?

I don't see a DA slip. Are you referring to this:

Demonic Angel wrote:@AGM: He's busy raging in our QT about CYS.

Assumed that was some form of hydra QT when I read it.

If you meant something else, you need to show it to me.

sottyrulez wrote:Quadz is scum because he's done nothing and that was also his reasoning for going after DDD. (so now he can look like he is doing something.) The only thing that makes going after him today different from d1 is that he has a nice shiny looking roleclaim with action to throw in to make people waiver on lynching him.

Quadz-scum had much better targets to try to deflect to than DDD. Quadz's attempt on DDD does read as deflection (it's all "lynch him not me") but I do get the feeling that his suspicion on DDD is at least sincere.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:37 am

Post by sottyrulez »

As has been pointed out by a few others, I was referring to Demonic Angel's ISO 40.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:42 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Incidentally I'm still in support of a quadz lynch I'm just waiting to vote so we can get as much out of this abbreviated day as possible. Basically I can't find a pro-town motivation for neighborizing when you have the option of protecting / blocking with multiple players claiming interesting things on D1.

If indeed there is Fate somehwere in the DA hydra I will commit to a policy lynch if the caps lock and such comes out as I'm annoyed he snuck into the game at all due to being on my personal blacklist.

I don't care for VPB's unwillingness to answer a straight question with a straight answer.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

1) mothrax - High Priest of chamber - Town - Modkilled Day 1.
3) Duplicity (Regfan+gorilla) - High Priest of Adel - Town - Shot Night 1...
4) Equinox - High Priestess of UncertainKitten - Town - Pwned Night 1...
12) Nicki Minaj (Nikanor+Mina) - High Priest/ess of Vi - Town - Inexplicably Mutated Night 1...

For reference.

Troll, a miller? K.

Ah hell, the memories from Kinetic's game come back quickly. Ooba is TOWN

"
Exact role name is High Priest/Priestess of Zorblag.
"

Vi was a High Priest/Ess due to his gender ambiguity. TROLL? Hmmm. Only problem here is I can't think of another ambiguous scummer that would be Priest/ess that they would have.... (aka I'm toying with the idea that they are using a fakeclaim with another scummerwho was preist/ess and applying that modifier to Troll who was their safe name).

THOUGH I don't see why scum would even have safe name-claims, unless there's obviously "scummy scummmers." I almost flattered myself into thinking High Priest/ess of Fate would be scum, <_< >_> but realize I'm likely not in this game nor would it not make sense to just real name-claim me if going for a miller fake.

TLDR, SOTTY MILLAR CLAIM IS TO BE EVALUATED LATER WITH BULLETS.

Speaking of Ooba, need to co-ordinate night actions and worships. As it is I bet everyone's just herp derping around horsewhipping (auto-correct lulz, I'll leave it) their own god becase they think their role is the sexiest, but then none of us have enough faith to do anything.

Ninja: A policy lynch? Ok, good luck trying to push that through.

HERE I"LL HELP YOU BY POSTING IN ALL CAPS.

NOW GO AND HOP ON THIS TRAIN DAY FUCKCING TWO, AND SAY 'POLICY' SO YOU CAN SHOW EVERYONE YOUR TRUE COLORS. BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE MORE ANTI-TOWN THAT ANYTHING IVE DONE, INCLUDING A FAKE MASON CLAIM, YOU FUCKTARD. HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME? REPLACE OUT. NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TO, SO MAYBE YOURE THE ONE THAT DOESNT PLAY WITH OTHERS.

NOW COME AT ME
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:01 am

Post by Magua »

Demonic Angel wrote:"
Exact role name is High Priest/Priestess of Zorblag.
"

Vi was a High Priest/Ess due to his gender ambiguity. TROLL?

High Priest/Priestess is because it's a hydra with a male and a female. As was Nicki Minaj.

Fate. Put the caps lock away and shut up if you don't have anything useful to say. I will replace out if you can't. kthxbai.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”