Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Parama »

Hmm. I'm going to /unlazy for a moment and post something.

rayfrost is scum. making absolutely bs attacks with no base just for the sake of trying to make others look worse than they are.
ooba, if you have a good reason why we should claim you should tell us, otherwise I probably won't.
Demonic Angel wrote:Also MOI is still alive...
/WIFOM.

<_<
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:For example, besides obv-scum quadz, let's discuss VV. What do you think about him?

What do YOU think about him? Are you waiting for someone else to make a case on VV for you?

...nope, still lazy ^.^
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Gammagooey »

and by n1 i mean n0.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 9:48 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@MoI - Ftr, disagreeing with your opinion =/= condescension. I don't know why you keep saying that. And even if you think I'm being condescending, I"m not quite sure how that's anything but a null tell regardless.

I don't know if it's likely they are scum together. I have scum reads on them both, so it's possible, but their scumminess isn't related at all.

re: quadz - if you felt that strongly about his wagon, you certainly didn't seem to be doing a lot to try to stop it yesterday. In fact, I just kind of realized you were gone from this game after May 5 even though you were posting quite regularly elsewhere on May 6, 7 and 8. What's up with that? Townie quadz is getting run up by all your scum reads and you have nothing to really say about it? Thanks for helping me stumble upon that :) :condescending:
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Plum »

I have some stuff from Day 1 when I was reskimming Saturday night, most of which is still relevant.

Spoiler: A few things from Day 1 not colored by Day 2
sottyrulez wrote:
Plum wrote:It's important to make the distinction between always returning
a negative result, and getting no result.
Frankly I'm surprised that you failed to make that distinction, and I don't like it...

Now to clarify. Watcher/tracker results targeting us will yield no result. Any other investigative powers that are designed to investigate anything but our allegiance will get no result. We are effectively untrackable, and unwatchable. Here's the other side of the coin though. Actions can be tracked to us, and actions we hypothetically target others with can also be watched.

So no, not a Ninja.

Ninja means unTrackable and unWatchable - that is, return no result/didn't go anywhere/visit anybody - in my book. Thanks for clarifying. Power is nice and scummeh, though, but not conclusive in any way. I see DDD later leans town on Sottyrulez because he thinks the power is too strong for scum to have - the heck? It's a very useful scum power, sure, but with a game where insane amounts of action and power have the possibility of going down Ninja is a very viable scumpower. Ninja is, heck, basically a role made to help scum out when there are lots of action-detection powers going around. The doubt comes out of whether a scumbag would be bold enough to claim Ninjahood given its reputation or not. And given that it absolves Sottyrulez from accountability regarding any actions he's charged by the Town to make, if that ever happens . . . yeah. Furthermore - I
did
make the distinction between negative result/no result, just to clarify. It's possible I was using a different terminology than you expected, I suppose, but as far as I know it's pretty standard.

Equinox wrote:Parama is crossed out due to Magua's vig shot. He's here with an asterisk because I hate the stuff he's posted and his reaction to Magua's action, but the people saying he's somehow meeting town meta are confounding me, so he's on my to-meta list. Obviously, I'm waiting until after Vi posts before doing so; there are other people in line, and I've already blown about 6 hours here and need a break.

Guess what sort of analysis is coming back into vogue? I CAN SMELL IT (well, no, not really; I can't tell that Equi was a Mafia or an anti-Town-aligned shot anyway but this
should
be noted).

quadz08 wrote:DDD is reading scummy to me. His 8 posts contain basically no content. This is in particular is bad.

ISO 3 wrote:If someone has a useful and falsifiable reason for domain and/or alignment claiming then I'd be in favor of it, but far too often you do something like that and
people try to play outguess the mod isntead of scumhunting.

Even playing outguess the mod is better than nothing, which is what you've done. You've given NS town-cred, said you're leaning town on SR, and voted for me in your first post, with no reasoning attached to it.

Also, in ISO 6, you say "HAI GUYZ I AM TOWN TRUST ME" even though you've done literally nothing.

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
Magua wrote:
Faraday wrote:Lot of very likely town players at this stage, I think.

You have 12+ townreads? Care to list them for me, in one easily ISO-able place like your next post?

And you can't just list me 12 times either.

Sits under the radar, then calls himself obvtown? Yeah, no thanks.

WOW that is super fake on DDD's part. Hoo boy.

Parama wrote:Plum I feel is just misguided, probably not scum.

Funny that you're not trying to do anything in the way of educating me, because I'm pretty sure you're scum.

DAAAAAMN Mothrax's post on the top of Page 25 is super-Town.

Regarding
today
/questions I didn't discuss above: I super cannot say that I just want to get a few more votes on Quadz today. I do not think that is the plan and am fairly dismayed that it seems to be on the agenda. If there's any good news it's that my top scumpicks may well be properly connected to Quadz, but.

RayFrost
- Where's your Parama-Town read coming from? Because I sure as hell don't see it.

Parama wrote:Oh look, Magua's pulling a lame fakevig gambit. And he's still scum. W/e.

And you're still . . . not doing a blessed thing. Seriously Parama not pushing various things such that he's getting actual results in terms of reactions, wagons, content generated, whatnot does not compute as Town. This push on Magua, whom most players have a strong Townread on and no one else I can see has a problem with in the slightest is generating nothing, and Parama is not working with that situation as I'd expect him to as Town (by driving harder and pushing more convincingly for it, by pressuring and attacking other players as well &c.).

hitogoroshi wrote:
Parama 306 wrote:My lonely vote is a vote on scum :/
It's lonely but also confident.

"...but I don't really care if anyone else joins me"

Yeah. Two itty bitty posts Parama has made noting with a little emoticon the fact that he's voting alone . . . yeah. No.

VP Baltar wrote:If parama flips scum, hito should be lynched next probs.

Remind me what your read on Parama was around the time of this post? Thanks.

sottyrulez wrote:Well see, Sotty explained why she disliked the wall, and then it was oh, you did it again, so it's grating on me even more now.

Which is the way I'm seeing it vs you not liking the phrase "isn't doing you any favors."

-Zach

If it's 'grating' as opposed to scummy I get it. If it's 'dislike it in a scummy way' I don't. Clarify?

More Parama not doing anything but reiterating the fact of his read - not supplementing it, not pushing it, not doing anything else but poking vaguely in the direction of Magua's claimed daykill and saying, fake, but he's scuuuuuuuuum.

Nobody Special wrote:
hitogoroshi wrote:And for the record, while NobodySpecial is alwaysscum, there is ONE meta-tell on him that I have a decent degree of confidence in, and at least so far he's clean, so hey.

Oh, God,
the pressure.
(Hint: I'm town. And actually, you know,
trying
.)

Yes, you're Town, and people should respect that and move on.

Duplicity wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:I don't trust SottyR completely because of the miller claim. I'm not saying it's null...I'm saying it's something that people should always keep in mind unless some other info comes up that exonerates them or I get a super strong townread on them. I think that's reasonable, apparently we disagree though.

What exactly is gained from stating you won't be sure he's town until he gets nk'ed? Reduction in the likelyhood he gets nked? That's about all I can see.

This.

singersigner wrote:
I don't like NM's vote on Plum. I said I'd clarify this, so...the first (or one of the first) post she made had effort. The one game I HAVE played with her, her scum game was very weak and not willing to generate her own content past defenses. I must admit, I'm not that familiar with her play, but I also feel as though she got very aggressive after I labeled her as town, as that was the same thing Fate did to her in Mordor, which actually makes me feel like my read is more accurate.

This isn't an answer to why you called me Town. At all.

I will be properly rereading Quadz himself tonight; some things he's said have been off or wrong and possibly scummy - but his case on DDD seems highly sincere to me on its own, at least.

Top scum: Parama, Singer, maybe sottyrulez; I haven't gotten up to writing about Kats/Demonic Angel but the vibes have been bad, so she's coming up in the proper reread section, too.

VOTE: Parama
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Parama »

baw more Plum.

How all large themes go:
people drown the thread with text that nobody cares about and I find the scum but people don't listen to me.

why do I even sign up for these games.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Faraday »

Well I guess Plum is scum too.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 10:24 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In case people missed it, ISO MoI in this game, notice how he was gone all weekend, then search his user posts to see how active he was while on 'V/LA' for the weekend while scum-quadz was getting run up. That's all.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 10:31 am

Post by ooba »

Did Duplicity have it right when he said {Quadz,Hito,Plum,VPB} - Not sure about VPB but the other three seem bang on ..

We need to claim do a faith + domain claim so that we can work in a plan for worships ..
- Need to figure out what the scum top domains are so that we can avoid them
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Damnit nobody else is going to bother with this are they.
FINE.
CLAIM N0 WORSHIP/NOT WORSHIP (and which domain worshipped if you did) IN THIS ORDER.
quadz
VV
Plum
AGM
hito
DDD
NS
Parama
Rayfrost
sottyrulez
VPB
MoI
Demonic Angel
singersinger
Faraday
Magua
Seraphim
Gamma

If you want people to go in a different order then argue for it and if it makes sense then it changes. But if you're next up on the list then claim worship first talk about other people's orders afterwards.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I forgot ooba didn't I. Put him after Demonic Angel.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Demonic Angel »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
DA wrote:1. Twists my case on Equinox into scumtell (and blatantly twists what my case was as well).
2. Labels posts as fluff even when they're not.

1. Your ‘case’ was that Equinox was scum for saying he needed to re-read certain players and leaving himself ‘room to move’. Aside from the fact that Equinox was Town that was a crappy case to begin with. It’s scummy because your ISO is littered with lack of solid opinions.
2. I’d like you to direct me to the non-fluff posts in Kats / DA’s ISO. Then I’ll provide a list of pure fluff in both and we can talk.

--

1. Equi essentially posted a list of nulls, saying that she needed to re-read, without any town/scum reads in her entire post. How is that a crappy case, and how is posting a list of players saying they are null, with no other reads, not scummy?

Furthermore, how is my ISO littered with lack of solid opinions. You are spewing utter bullshit.

2. What I stated above. How is my iso fluff, when my reads are pretty damn blatently clearly and explicitly stated?

Teehee I love playing with MOIscum.
Fate+The Angelic Presence known as
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Plum »

Parama wrote:baw more Plum.

How all large themes go:
people drown the thread with text that nobody cares about and I find the scum but people don't listen to me.

why do I even sign up for these games.

I might be more inclined to give you leniency if, as is usual for you, your case looked sincere and promising. Not only is it neither, and not only have you basically floated around not caring about the response for a good long while, you show no sign of analyzing the thread and analyzing reactions for reasons why your reads - on Magua and others - might evolve. That's not just 'people don't listen to me' - it's that
and
'I don't care to have people listen to me' (which even if you're frustrated by the Large Themeness is excessive and unlike you here)
and
'I don't care to listen to what's going on and provide ongoing contribution from there.

Also - why do you think I'm misguided and probably not scum? Also, this point of yours on RF - cite and explain please, because I haven't been seeing that.

Faraday, why am I scum; Gamma, I assume you're still bothered by the initial post of mine &c.?

Sottyrulez -
did
you ever evaluate my Parama case for sincerity beyond your impression that my target was too 'easy'?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Faraday »

Just are. Why's are irrelevant.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by singersigner »

sottyrulez wrote:
RayFrost Post 670 wrote:
sottyrulez wrote:The thing I really dislike about Singer is the issue she made about the Mothrax PM which arguably lead to the modkill. I can't help but think that was deliberate.

Vote: Quadz

He's scum too.

Erm. What?

Singer didn't make a big deal: AGM, demonic angels, and myself, IIRC, were the main people discussing it at the time the mod team came to a decision. Singer at most paid lip service to the topic, while AGM and DA were pushing heavily on it having an impact on the game.

I fail to see why you don't find them suspect and choose to instead single out SS.

That's the whole point. In fact singer at first said the PM sent was null later changing her tune to say she wanted the PM posted in thread so they can judge it. It doesn't matter she wasn't doing much after that request, the fact she made it and than let others bicker over it is enough. Why would she think Vi would agree to post that PM anyway? It was just more fuel to a fire she had already called null.

ScummyMcScum.

~Sotty

Excuse me while I barf all over your miscalculations.

Sequence of events:
I said it was completely null.
Everyone and their mother said "this totally makes him town for no gawddamned reason."
I did not see why and said, "fine, if you're making it a town tell, make it a town tell."

No one but Mothrax caused his modkill.
In fact, no one but AGM called for it.
(zomgz AGM must be scumz for getting Mothrax modkilled :eek: )
((except he's totally town so...))
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by singersigner »

Oh, and I got neighborized last night, so...figuring shit out while reading the thread, while...figuring shit out...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by singersigner »

By quadz for anyone who wants to know.

Discuss.

I like tomatoes.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Faraday »

Quadz is a scum neighbourisers. Discussion over.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Demonic Angel »

lolol

It's a good thing we already have scum found. 50% won't hurt us at all.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Magua »

Faraday wrote:Quadz is a scum neighbourisers. Discussion over.

No.

Not even possible.

Scum either worshipped N0 or did nothing in preparation to cast.

Scum who worshipped N0 had to worship N1, could not cast.

Scum who didn't worship have something much better to do than cast neighborize.

So:
1) singersigner is scum with quadz (unlikely)
2) quadz cast neighborize, which means he didn't cast something that was actually useful for the scum
3) quadz has neighborizer as an ability, not a cast, which is, I suppose, the only way he could still be scum

singersigner: Is your neighbor QT daytalk?

Actually, quadz should just fullclaim in the thread now. N0 and N1 actions, full role abilities, etc.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Demonic Angel »

Claim faith total too.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by Demonic Angel »

Magua wrote:
Faraday wrote:Quadz is a scum neighbourisers. Discussion over.

No.

Not even possible.

Why is it not possible.

Your analysis as to why he could not was inaccurate by the way.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Faraday »

why can't he be scum with nothing better to do?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Faraday wrote:why can't he be scum with nothing better to do?

Something better to do = worship your buddies' domains.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Parama »

faraday why is plum scum
baw more Plum
neighborize has no impact on quadz's alignment IMO.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Also, if you are quadz-town, neighborizing singersinger is a bad play. She did not have a record of being protown the day before and isn't known for having exceptional scumhunting abilities. However, as scum, it makes perfect sense, since he could use it to try and manipulate her.

singersinger making this all up is also a possibility.

Other scum: hito (policy lynch dealio yesterday), ooba (posting lots of IIOA, playing the town manager/setup-breaker to avoid scumhunting)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”