Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Olinea »

Unvote

I hate bastard games.
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 11:31 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Olinea wrote:Yeah, I read about how he's trying to ruin shit and whatnot.

Mmkay. Let's look at Ghostlin's thing.

Ghostlin wrote:Sorry guys, according to my role PM I can't let you do that. My role PM says Empking is town but acutally may not know that.

It's time for me to acutally jump on a grenade for the good of my win condition. I am the Alternate Phillip Broyles. Leader of the division, but since Olivia Dunham saved my kid I've had doubts. I am a Mafia Roleblocker/Traitor (one sided lover) with the piece of information I just shared with you. If anyone targets my family...well, I bite it.

It also mentions Olivia Dunham is town and for my win condition all members of my family
must
survive and Olivia must realize she's town. I know Empking is Olivia.

The scum leader is Walternate, who was Seraphim and who is now esurio. Here's the deal. I'm going to have you test my own honesty. Lynch me now. If I don't flip Mafia Traitor, lynch whomever you want. If I flip Mafia Traitor, lynch esurio tomorrow and decide for yourselves what you're going to do.

To ensure you guys don't go, 'he's bluffing', I'll even make this easy on you.

Unvote. Vote: Ghostlin

Who else is in the Broyles family?

They have a son whose life Olivia saved. Get your vote the fuck back on him.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 11:34 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Oh wait that's mentioned in the PM. So yeah it's just those 3.
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Olinea »

evilpacman18 - Nina Sharp
silverbullet999 - Bell
MrBump - Alternate Diane Broyles
Olinea - Peter Bishop
populartajo - Walter Bishop
HellloooNewman - Alternate Astrid Farnsworth
ThAdmiral - Henry Higgins
esuriospritus - Brandon

Okay, so obviously Ghostlin's wincon rested on Bump staying alive, too. It seems odd that he'd reveal Empking as possible Mafia,
especially
if he needed Empking to realize he was Town (still not sure how that would happen).

Admiral's one-shot commute + Henry Higgins thing sounds like a fakeclaim but ughhhhh

Why don't we have a real Diane Broyles claimed?
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Olinea »

pacman, does anyone on the claimed list besides esurio have ties to amber?
GreyICE:
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 11:40 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Oli your lack of flavor knowledge is killing you. Stop trying. Real Diane Broyles hasn't been seen. Henry Higgins is a legitimate claim. And we need to lynch esurio no matter what because Brandon works for Walternate and is totally a scum claim. K? Now get your vote back on him.

http://fringepedia.net/wiki/Brandon/Instance

IIRC Alt Astrid usually decides where amber needs to be used.
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Olinea »

Vote: esuriospiritus
GreyICE:
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

Brandon does NOT work for Walternate.

Alt!Brandon works for Walternate.

And both Nina Sharp and Walter have access to amber, although I'm not sure why you're asking since I already claimed Emp's kill and no one CCed me. (Nina and Walter are the heads of Massive Dynamic as of season 3, Massive Dynamic as a company has created amber on Our Side, Brandon works for both of them, but mostly Nina really.)
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Alt Brandon is the only Brandon. IIRC.
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

Nope.

http://fringepedia.net/wiki/Brandon
http://fringepedia.net/wiki/Brandon/Instance

Two different Brandons. Two different universes.

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

Those are both right next to each other on the character page of Fringepedia, btw.

I just did a search for "Brandon Fringepedia" and it gives the Brandon article first, directly followed by Alt Brandon.

So does "Brandon Fringe". And a number of other similar searches I just performed.

There's no way you saw one and missed the other.

Is there a reason you're trying to get me lynched with deliberately false information?

evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

OOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH. Haven't seen him in ages.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

esuriospiritus wrote:Those are both right next to each other on the character page of Fringepedia, btw.

I just did a search for "Brandon Fringepedia" and it gives the Brandon article first, directly followed by Alt Brandon.

So does "Brandon Fringe". And a number of other similar searches I just performed.

There's no way you saw one and missed the other.

Is there a reason you're trying to get me lynched with deliberately false information?

Well I'm not gonna deny wanting you dead. But I really did find the Alt Brandon page without seeing the real Brandon page.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 5:04 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Olinea wrote:Alright. I liked tajo more than Seraphim and all I know is that one of Walter/Walternate is scum. Hell if I know exactly why Ghostlin did what he did, but we have room for error so let's just go for it. If esurio doesn't flip Walternate I'm gonna try and see who I think is fakeclaiming.

Vote: esuriospiritus

This was the lynch -_-
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 8:25 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

/verifies it this time

Oh yeah, I guess it was.

Still town though. Sorry.

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Zang »

esuriospritus - 4 - (ThAdmiral, HellloooNewman, Populartajo, Olinea) (L-0)
ThAdmiral - 1 - (esuriospritus) (L-4)

Not Voting:silverbullet999, MrBump

5 needed to lynch

Deadline is March 25 at 3:45 pm EST.

esuriospritus,
Walternate, Mafia 1-shot bulletproof godfather and survivor
has been lynched.

TOWN WINS!

Roles and other stuff coming soon.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Damn, now if only Emp had stayed alive....
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
HellloooNewman
HellloooNewman
Goon
HellloooNewman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by HellloooNewman »

Whoo hoo!! Go town!!
Irritating Jerry since 1991
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Zang »

Roles

Walter Bishop, Populartajo

You are Walter Bishop,
Town Food Obsessed Doctor
. You are a brilliant scientist, once imprisoned in a mental hospital for your strange experiments. Because of your background in Biochemistry, you are know also providing medical services for the town. Your imprisonment however, has actually led you to develop a mental illness. One of the symptoms being a mild obsession with food.

Every night you may PM me the name of someone you want to protect and they will be protected from one kill attempt. However, You must get somebody to post one of the following food items to use your power.-

Butterscotch pudding
Root Beer Float
Blue Cotton Candy
Onion Soup
Coffee Yogurt
Frankenberry
Devil Dogs
Blueberry Pancakes
Ginger Ale
Cheesesteak
Flan
Strawberry Milkshakes

You win when all alignments that oppose the town have been eliminated and at least one member of the town is living.

Actually a CPR doctor that kills his target unless someone else attempts to kill them in which case they are protected.

Food is mostly taken from season 1 because that is all I could find on the internet.

Phillip Broyles, camn

You are Phillip Broyles,
Town Cop
. You are the leader of Fringe division and a special agent of the FBI. Because of this, you may investigate someone that you suspect has committed a crime.

Every night you may PM me the name of someone you want to investigate and you will receive a guilty or innocent result.

You win when all alignments that oppose the town have been eliminated and at least one member of the town is living

Astrid Farnsworth, HellloooNewman

You are Alternate Astrid Farnsworth,
Town One Shot Statistics Analyst
. You work for the fringe team on the other side. However, you have calculated that both universes have a higher chance of surviving if you help the town.

You may PM me once at any time during the game and learn exactly how many town, mafia and third parties there are in the game.

You win when all alignments that oppose the town have been eliminated and at least one member of the town is living

It was brought up in the game that she never mentioned anything like this which is true but I wanted but alternate characters as town and I thought this was a good role.

Henry Higgins, ThAdmiral

You are Henry Higgins,
Town one-shot commuter with information
. You are a taxi driver so you have the power to drive away from the chaos. You also have information about the identity of Someone.

You may drive away one night and all actions targeted at you will have no affect. 

The information has confirmed that there is a character who thinks they are a member of the mafia but it will be revealed to them on day 3 that they are actually town.

You win when all alignments that oppose the town have been eliminated and at least one member of the town is living.

Nina Sharp, evilpacman18

You are Nina Sharp,
Town Mason
. You are the Chief Operating Officer of Massive Dynamic. You know that William bell, the founder of Massive Dynamic is trapped on the other side. However, you may talk with him.

You may talk with William Bell (silverbullet999) every day and night. He is confirmed town. You may talk with him here-

(Masons may release their quicktopic)

William Bell, silverbullet9999

You are William Bell,
Town silent mason and revivor
. You are the founder of Massive Dynamic and because you are trapped on the other side you can not lead your company. So now you communicate with Nina Sharp, to stay in touch with this universe.

Because you are trapped in the other side you may not post in the thread except once to confirm and post that you can not post. You may post in your mason quick topic. All activity rules still apply. You are a mason with Nina Sharp (evilpacman18) this means that she is confirmed town. You also have soul magnets that will activate when you die. Before the game starts you will PM me the name of somebody to place the magnets in. If they are still alive when you die, you will be able to live as them for one day/night cycle with their role. Your mason quicktopic is here-

(Masons may release their quicktopic)

Alternate Diane Broyles, MrBump

You are the Alternate Diane Broyles,
Vanilla Townie
. You  have no idea what is going on but you want it to stop. You have no powers except your vote.

Alternate Olivia Dunham, Nocmen

You are the Alternate Olivia Dunham,
Town traitor
. You have successfully infiltrated the town and plan on exploiting it for pieces of the machine. 

You are a member of the mafia. However you do not have access to the mafia quicktopic and you do not know who the mafia are with the exception of Walternate, the mafia godfather who is seraphim.

You may fake claim as Olivia Dunham.

You win when all other alignments have been eliminated and at least one member of the Mafia is living.

Peter Bishop, Olinea

You are Peter Bishop,
Neutral Selector
. You are faced with a difficult decision. You can choose to side with Walter Bishop, the man who kidnapped you from your real family but raised you for almost your whole life. Or you can choose Walternate, a man you barely know but is your real father. Whoever you pick will change the fate of both universes forever.

During the confirmation stage, you may PM me whether you want to join the town or the mafia. If you join the town, you will be a vanilla townie. If you join the mafia, you will be a goon and have no access to the quicktopic.

Choose town.

The Observer, Raivann

You are The Observer,
Neutal Observing Survivor
. You are a mysterious being who has the mission of observing important events in history.

You can not interfere with these events, you may vote but you can not be on a lynching wagon. If you are on it then you will be immediately killed. You must also survive or your observations are meaningless.

You win if you survive the game regardless of whether the town, mafia or other third party win.

Please note that this doesn't actually contradict the town win condition because he doesn't oppose the town.

Olivia Dunham, Empking

You are the Alternate Olivia Dunham,
Mafia Goon
. You are a member of the fringe division from the other side determined to destroy this universe. You are recovering from a serious head injury so you don't have any special powers.

The other mafia members are Walternate (seraphim) who is the godfather and the Alternate Phillip Broyles (Ghostlin) who is a Roleblocker. You may speak with them here-

(Mafia may release their characters)

You win when all other alignments have been eliminated and at least one member of the Mafia is living.

You may fakeclaim  as Olivia Dunham

Actually town which would be revealed to them on day 3.

Alternate Phillip Broyles, Ghostlin

You are the Alternate Phillip Broyles,
Mafia Roleblocker, traitor and one-sided lover with information
. You have been the trusted leader of Fringe division for years but ever since Olivia Dunham savedu your son you have had doubts. 

Because your the leader of Fringe division, you have been given special privileges. One of these is a roleblocking ability. Once each night you may PM me a target, if they have any abilities then they will be unable to use them that night.

You also love your family so much that you would sacrifice yourself for them if someone attempts to kill them. You do not know their roles or alignment.

You also know that Olivia is actually town.

You win if all members of your family survive and Olivia Dunham lives long enough to realize that she is town.

If needed you may fake claim as Charlie Francis.

When lynched, he will appear as a Mafia Roleblocker.

Walternate, esuriospritus 

You are Walternate,
Mafia 1-shot bulletproof godfather and survivor
. You are the US secretary of defense. Ever since your son was kidnapped by a version of you from another universe, you have been determined to get him back, destroy their universe and repair your own. 

You are the leader of the mafia, because you look so similar to the Walter Bishop in this universe, you are investigation immune.

You are also very important to the survival of your universe so you have been given the privilege of having a one-shot bulletproof ability. If you are targeted by a night kill attempt then you will be protected. However, this only works once.

You mostly just want to get revenge against the universe so it is crucial that you survive.

You win when all other alignments have been eliminated, at least one member of the Mafia is living and you survive the game.

You may fake claim as Brandon Fayette

Day 1-

silverbullet999 puts soul magnets in Olinea.
Olinea chooses to be town.
HellloooNewman uses his one shot ability and receives the following results-

Town- 8
Mafia- 3
Third parties-2

Night 1-
Camn investigates MrBump
Esuriospritus kills Raivann
Populartajo protects camn

Night 2-
Esuriospritus kills empking

My thoughts-I didn't expect Ghostlin to claim everything on day 1. I probably should have made that a modkillable offense although I did put restraints on it though such as Nocmen being a traitor so the whole mafia team wouldn't be revealed. I didn't expect though for him to think Ghostlin was talking about him and claim. I'm sorry to the mafia if it seemed too one sided. There's a lot of stuff I probably should have looked at more closely, I think I was trying to be more like the show than what a good bastard game should be like.

Also another bastard thing was how badly I did the votecounts. I purposely would forget votes, change numbers and later I messed up the deadline and forgot the "Votecount-". This represent the deterioration of both fringe universes. It was originally supposed to be more gradual but the game was going by so fast.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'm sorry, this game was terrible. I just couldn't handle the fact that there was cognitive dissonance between trying to win the game as scum and a player in my team who wasn't scum. And then it turns out that my other scumbuddy had all sorts of other shit in his win con too and outed the fucking scum team.

Yeah, I'm sorry, but this setup was horrible. I couldn't handle it.

At least you admit the flaws in the setup...I thank you for that. hopefully you get a few more reviews before running this game.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Zang »

Ya, I probably should have gotten it reviewed but I thought that it was pointless since it was bastard.

Also the kill scenes were based off of the kills in the episodes. Mafia kills were from their universe episodes and Populartajos kills were from this universe.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Frankly, I agree with Seraphim. In my defense, I was doing what I thought would protect my win condition (since everyone was hopping on an Empking lynch). By revealing everything, I was trying to configure it so I could posthumously win this with Town. Frankly, not the original idea, but something I had to adapt to since the original idea was to eventually hopefully get Seraphim/esuiro lynched while blocking it because my wincon frankly doesn't work if Mafia won. As it turns out, it seemed Esuiro ended up believing me, otherwise Emp wouldn't have died.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Olinea »

silverbullet999 puts soul magnets in Olinea.

<3

Yeah, Ghostlin's move pretty much decimated scum... I'm
really
glad I chose Town : )

This teaches me not to join a game that I don't have flavor knowledge about (as I said, did it as a favor for Pacman, plus the kickass player list). I suppose it embraced the claimed "bastard" style nicely, what with tajo being a CPR doc, Empking changing alignments, etc. If I knew more on the flavor and whatnot I'd have more to say, but I guess not.

Good game to everyone, hoping to play with y'all down the road.
GreyICE:
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Nocmen »

So wait, was I part of the town?

Still can't believe I actually had to claim scum in a game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”