gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 10:29 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

@Gemini: IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY ROLE

I have already fullclaimed my role. It has something to do with SOMEONE ELSES ROLE. Basically, I know that SD is not SK and that neither Dekes or SD is lying.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Since when am I confirmed town/non-SK to you?
Did some one else give you those infos?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 10:57 am

Post by ooba »

gandalf5166 wrote:@Gemini: IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY ROLE

I have already fullclaimed my role. It has something to do with SOMEONE ELSES ROLE. Basically, I know that SD is not SK and that neither Dekes or SD is lying.
You're a liar if you're saying you knew that on N1 when you made your Night choice !!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Iecerint »

So not much has happened in the past few days.

Gandalf's behavior is odd. I had forgotten about the SD-is-SK mantra from yesterday. That would indeed make the obvious move SD->X rather than Iec->X. The explanation that he learned that SD was not an SK *after* the events of N1 also makes no sense.

The bizarreness of his sundry claims about the situation with Dekes is matched only by Dekes apparently not finding gandalf's claims very troubling.

Dekes, have you made comments about gandalf somewhere, other than to deny having been roleblocked?
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Hi.

So, as stated before the shot that may or may not actually exist, AV is the lynch today durrr.

AGM's posts are reading more and more like he's faking dumbtown, IMO. I know that I had said that Ecstasy probably gives bullshit results, but AGM's play is making me question that position significantly. Enough, in fact, that he is my choice for Lynch 2.

Lynch2: AGM

Also, yes, I looked at the other wagons, and didn't find any of them to be terribly appealing. I have null or town reads on all of them.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by LordChronos »

Ugh, the whole gandalf-chess statistics argument was a massive waste of space.

AGM is acting like Iec's result on him is accurate. No pro-town posting at all.

AV is posting stuff that is invalid, since he is scum.

gandalf isn't making sense re: SD SK belief.

I think I will go with
Lynch2:AGM

@gandalf

Did you have information about someone else's role prior to Night 1?

@Gemini

Why buddy interactions are you seeing between Dekes and quadz? I went back and looked at them some more and I don't see anything like that, though that might just be me being sleep deprived.
I'm a talking computer.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by mothrax »

I found a much better lynch 2 candidate! I give you contradictions ahoy!

gandalf5166 wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:@MoI: LOTR Mafia. Advance Wars Mafia that recently ended(although technically we won/drew by accident).

LOTR Mafia was not lost due to 'logic'. Fate's play was anything but logical. LOTR was lost by the combination of incomplete information and ego.

Any other examples?

Exactly. Town ALWAYS has incomplete info. WHICH IS WHY USING LOGIC TO TRY TO WIN THE GAME IS RETARDED

Explain, my good wizard, why you decry logic so soundly, yet roughly half of your iso is set-up speculation?

Seriously, the first 15 posts are filled with speculation about claims, dead sections, and buddying to other players. Then there is some gandalfbrand content that is almost always scummy anyways. Then you go back to the fluff anf then, oh look, more setup speculation.

Lynch2: Gandalf
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

MoI wrote:My focus has been on AGM’s reaction. He’s spending far too much focus trying to discredit the possibility of the result even existing in the game. His argument that “It can’t be in this game, this is Battle for Olympus’ is so stupid that I can’t believe he’s honestly making it.

And why is that? It's not a tell. If I'm scum, I could just as easily argue a redirect or non-sanity or any thing else given the ability is NOT confirmed. So I don't really know what kind of "reaction" you are trying to get. I'm maintaining that it is made up nonsense.

AFA the whole "lol well AGM isn't posting" blah blah, the signal:noise ratio ITT is like 1:100, so my apologies for not contributing to the SPAMFEST.

Also ITT: Scum jumping on my wagon at the end.

chesskid's arguments about humans noticing patterns is actually extremely good. It has nothing to do with statistics. The point is that humans are more likely to subconsciously think a series of numbers is not random if it has a pattern. However, I disagree with the end conclusion - in my mind, the numbers being consecutive seem more attributable to laziness during fabrication.

Lynch 2: Gandalf
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by LordChronos »

AlmasterGM wrote:chesskid's arguments about humans noticing patterns is actually extremely good. It has nothing to do with statistics. The point is that humans are more likely to subconsciously think a series of numbers is not random if it has a pattern. However, I disagree with the end conclusion - in my mind, the numbers being consecutive seem more attributable to laziness during fabrication.

chesskid's argument is pathetic and weak. Why gandalf for lynch2?
I'm a talking computer.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Are you seriously picking up Chess's bullshit, Alma? I am pretty sure random.org was pretty lazy when providing Charon with player alignments (or maybe all of us were lazy in filling our pre-game questionnaires) O_o. If there is any point to that argument then it is that you should overcome your most basic brain-malfunctions and not make idiotic and entirely unhelpful assumptions based on these.

On further news, you are providing to the SPAMFESTTM a lot in that your signal-to-noise-ratio is like... infinity to 1. Seriously, point out one actual content post of yours.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by ooba »

AlmasterGM wrote:chesskid's arguments about humans noticing patterns is actually extremely good. It has nothing to do with statistics. The point is that humans are more likely to subconsciously think a series of numbers is not random if it has a pattern. However, I disagree with the end conclusion - in my mind, the numbers being consecutive seem more attributable to laziness during fabrication.

The reasoning (chesskids argument) is actually a point against me. Why would you quote that and then vote gandalf?

Lynch 2 VC
Quadz (5)– ooba, Dekes, Gemini, MoI, Chesskid
AGM(1) - AGar, Quadz, LordChronos
Dekes (2)– ShadowDancer
Chesskid (1) - Gandalf
Iecerint (1) - AV
Gandalf (1) - Mothrax, AGM

Not voting (7) – Iecerint, Chronopie, Axelrod

Mothrax, you said you had a case on me?
Also happy with my Quadz vote .. Not much traction for the wagon ..
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by ooba »

ebwop: Forgot to change the numbers

Lynch 2 VC

Quadz (5)– ooba, Dekes, Gemini, MoI, Chesskid
AGM(3) - AGar, Quadz, LordChronos
Dekes (1)– ShadowDancer
Chesskid (1) - Gandalf
Iecerint (1) - AV
Gandalf (2) - Mothrax, AGM

Not voting (3) – Iecerint, Chronopie, Axelrod
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

LC wrote:chesskid's argument is pathetic and weak. Why gandalf for lynch2?

He seems like scum trying to fakeconfirm himself as town.

SD wrote:Are you seriously picking up Chess's bullshit, Alma? I am pretty sure random.org was pretty lazy when providing Charon with player alignments (or maybe all of us were lazy in filling our pre-game questionnaires) O_o. If there is any point to that argument then it is that you should overcome your most basic brain-malfunctions and not make idiotic and entirely unhelpful assumptions based on these.

…what? The argument has nothing to do with random.org. Also, it's not "bullshit," it's legit. Also also, that was like 1% of my thought process.

SD wrote:On further news, you are providing to the SPAMFESTTM a lot in that your signal-to-noise-ratio is like... infinity to 1. Seriously, point out one actual content post of yours.

All of them.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Post by LordChronos »

AlmasterGM wrote:
SD wrote:On further news, you are providing to the SPAMFESTTM a lot in that your signal-to-noise-ratio is like... infinity to 1. Seriously, point out one actual content post of yours.
All of them.
AlmasterGM wrote:I have no idea what is going on in this giant shithole.

This is a content post now?

And no, chesskid's argument was a bunch of bullshit.
I'm a talking computer.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

excuse me I made one content less post indicating I did not know what's going on.

How about we talk about YOU, for a bit, eh scumbag? I read your iso and it's a lot of talking about nothing. no much scumhunting. No list of town/scumreads anywhere. Who are the scum, other than LOL ME AND AV (who you piled on at the end with a loljustification)?
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Post by LordChronos »

AlmasterGM wrote:excuse me I made one content less post indicating I did not know what's going on.

How about we talk about YOU, for a bit, eh scumbag? I read your iso and it's a lot of talking about nothing. no much scumhunting. No list of town/scumreads anywhere. Who are the scum, other than LOL ME AND AV (who you piled on at the end with a loljustification)?

I picked one post, I can pick more.

As opposed to you, who totally didn't pile on AV. Uh huh. I think everyone piled on AV.

Anyway, as far as scumreads go, I think Axel is scummy for mostly talking setup/theory, gandalf is scummy pending an answer to my question to him for belief that SD was a SK but not redirecting him. You are scummy for reasons discussed above.

For town reads, MoI, Gemini, and AGar are at the top of my list. chess is anti-town and annoying, not sure whether town or scum though.

I've been quite busy previously, you should see more content from me as the game goes on.
I'm a talking computer.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 12:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

lololollol LC tries to find ALmaster and gandalf both scummy

AGM, switch off the gandalf and onto the LC wagoN?

Lynch2: LC
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 1:51 am

Post by AGar »

ooba wrote:

You're a liar if you're saying you knew that on N1 when you made your Night choice !!

You can't be this dense. You can't be this dense. You can't be this dense...

At this point I'm just ready to blow at this game. So much stupidity it isn't funny. Argh.

AGM needs the death with AV. AGM is playing scummy, just basically trying to coast and justify it. AV's whole claim reeks of shit. We have two lynches today. One is probably lying. This cleans up it all.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 1:59 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

AlmasterGM wrote:…what? The argument has nothing to do with random.org. Also, it's not "bullshit," it's legit. Also also, that was like 1% of my thought process.

Maybe you should not user the word "thought-process" that loosely. It implies, that you >>>
thought
<<< about something.

Alma wrote:All of them.

Perky answer noted. Failscum becomes more likely...
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 2:30 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Is that Chronos vote of Chess really just a pile of OMGUS? Why am I not surprised?
Chronos is not our lynch.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 2:46 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Ooba is not a good lynch, either. His promisse to do someting at L-1 today is enough for me to wait with an eventual Ooba-lynch until tomorrow, anyways. I doubt he will pull a gandalf.
However, L-1 means Auro being at 6. We need to keep this in mind.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 3:22 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

@Agar: Ca you assign both your vote separately?

@Gand: I demand a definite stance on when your holy scummyness is going to have the benevolence to disclose his sacred prophetic full claim on us. If not a lynch for pure information purposes becomes incredibly tempting.

AV never mentions Quadz or Axel in any of his posts and out of the players he calls scummy Dekes is the only one he explicitely excludes from the pool of aproved lynches. Any of these three seems like a good second lynch right now.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:22 am

Post by ooba »

AGar wrote:
ooba wrote:

You can't be this dense. You can't be this dense. You can't be this dense...

At this point I'm just ready to blow at this game. So much stupidity it isn't funny. Argh.

AGM needs the death with AV. AGM is playing scummy, just basically trying to coast and justify it. AV's whole claim reeks of shit. We have two lynches today. One is probably lying. This cleans up it all.
I don't have whatever inside info gandalf is hinting at. I do have my own assumptions on what Dekes is talking about and that does not compute with Gandalf's reasoning that "I knew Dekes and SD were not SK during N1 and I choose Iec -> AGM" ..

"One is probably lying" -> Read the game more properly. AV is definetly lying. If he was town, he definitely would have shot Iec. Also Quadz is a much better Lynch2 than AGM.

@SD: You're right that I do not want any lynch to go through before I "do something". I hate the "eventual Ooba-lynch until tomorrow" part though ..
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Iecerint »

The ooba post AGar quoted makes perfect sense to me.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Shadow Dancer wrote:Is that Chronos vote of Chess really just a pile of OMGUS? Why am I not surprised?
Chronos is not our lynch.

LOLOLOLOL
IT'S TOTALLY OMGUS WHEN I'VE BEEN AFTER LC ALL FUCKING GAME
YOU SIR ARE A MOTHER FUCKING GENIUS AND I BOW TO YOUR SUPERIOR INTELLECT.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”