Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

DDD we were all 3 in 11th hour. Sera replaced out though d1 or 2 i think though.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by singersigner »

@hito...eh, ok, I'll bite. So then why do you think he would choose Mothrax as his PL target if he were lying about a mislynch. You'd think he would wait for mislynch fodder later, don't you?

@Duplicy...I don't understand why you don't see the benefit of a D1 policy lynch in a large game. Does this mean you're not ok with AGM's proposal?

Question, would quadz's lynch still qualify as a policy lynch, or do we have to lynch who AGM chooses...that will definitely make a difference in my decision/the order in which we should lynch...
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Gammagooey wrote:DDD we were all 3 in 11th hour. Sera replaced out though d1 or 2 i think though.

Ha, looking at that game he was the one who whined at me for rolling dice to find scum in the RVS. Also looking back at that game it seems Vi's games make me rather glib.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

singersigner wrote:Question, would quadz's lynch still qualify as a policy lynch, or do we have to lynch who AGM chooses...that will definitely make a difference in my decision/the order in which we should lynch...

If we lynch mothrax we get another lynch today. If we don't lynch mothrax then we don't get another lynch today.
lynching someone else Then mothrax today don't work.
I really would like to believe faraday+magua+whoever about mothrax but he neeeeeeeeeds to post guud post. Very soon.

And DDD he WAS scum there so he has an excuse for it =b
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by ooba »

Magna wrote:@ooba – I see you are also avoiding discussing any VV read. Your thoughts?

Anger, OMGUS voting are all signs of VV town. It's been a year since I played him last so will have to read some of his more recent games to see if he's used his town meta to his advantage as scum.

hito wrote:Ooba: Do you think we *shouldn't* stay off whatever domain has the most worships tonight?

Thought about scum WIFOMing by not worshiping the domain(s) of the member who has the best casts. However, with 12 domains, the payoff of WIFOMing by worshiping Justice (hypothetically) just so that town won't worship in the future seems small. So yes, we should stay off whatever domain had the most worships on N0.

Magua wrote:If you did worship N0, or you don't have enough faith to cast *anything*, you should worship. If your total faith is 3 or less, worship one of your own domains. If your total faith is 4+, you are best off worshipping one of your non-domains, and if your total faith is 6+, you're best off worshipping the opposite of one of your domains (this is under the assumption that no one has a domain and its opposite).

This is a good plan.

Agree with Duplicity's ISO 6 (Just remove Singersinger, Equinox from the Town list and add Scottrulez to it)
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Woooo! School out, interview done, life is calming down sort of. Got finals next week, and then this semester is officially over.

Now for the post that took me entirely too long to put together! wooooo!

Town: AGM, Gamma, hito, MoI, Magua, sottyrulez

Scum: DDD

Scummish: NM, Kat, Mothrax

UNVOTE:
VOTE: DDD

DDD is reading scummy to me. His 8 posts contain basically no content. This is in particular is bad.

ISO 3 wrote:If someone has a useful and falsifiable reason for domain and/or alignment claiming then I'd be in favor of it, but far too often you do something like that and
people try to play outguess the mod isntead of scumhunting.

Even playing outguess the mod is better than nothing, which is what you've done. You've given NS town-cred, said you're leaning town on SR, and voted for me in your first post, with no reasoning attached to it.

Also, in ISO 6, you say "HAI GUYZ I AM TOWN TRUST ME" even though you've done literally nothing.

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
Magua wrote:
Faraday wrote:Lot of very likely town players at this stage, I think.

You have 12+ townreads? Care to list them for me, in one easily ISO-able place like your next post?

And you can't just list me 12 times either.

Sits under the radar, then calls himself obvtown? Yeah, no thanks.

Dup wrote:quadz, why is a miller claim +townpoints but asking about alignments suspicious?

Miller claims are good. Asking fluff questions that get us nowhere are bad.

Most of Dup's case on VPB makes sense, but this line is bothersome:
Dup wrote:In this post he states he'll stop posting for the sake of the game, this is at 1:21pm. He then posts at 1:30pm, 5:07pm, 8:35pm, 8:39pm, 9:05pm and 9:47pm with none of these posts providing showing active signs of scumhunting.

How is that a tell of any kind?

hito reads as town to me, but I am bothered by this bit in his ISO 17:
hito wrote:I'm just not so sure about putting energy into a system we don't understand nearly as well as the scum do.

While scum does have some more information than we do, I don't think that letting them worship unabated while we put in no worship of our own to combat it is a good idea. Granted, I'm not sure what the smart way to go about worshipping IS, but it's not to just not worship.

Kat, if you're gonna replace out, then do it. Jeebus. And try not to be so useless while you're waiting for your replacement, or whatever it is you're doing.

MoI wrote:What do you think of Gamma’s ‘delayed’ Miller claim?

The way he did it was townish. He made a breadcrumb that seemed to be clear to those who knew the reference, and told everyone he'd be claiming soon right off the bat. I'm not sure WHY he waited, tbh, but the waiting wasn't scummy.

Mothrax: If that's not your whole case, then where is the whole case? Show me. Your lack of everything is disturbing.

NM is still suspicious, but the cop-esque ability they (foolishly) claimed seems like it would belong to town... Consider them scum-flavored null.

I want to call NS town, but... he NEVER seems town. Ffffffff. My scumpass is spinning everywhichaway on NS.

Sorry for the wall. See you all tomorrow!
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Post by Katsuki »

LOL

YEAH I LIKE THIS LYNCH VERY MUCH

Hito is an obvbuddy by the by.

Thor is for the record a movie worth watching.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Post by singersigner »

Gammagooey wrote:
singersigner wrote:Question, would quadz's lynch still qualify as a policy lynch, or do we have to lynch who AGM chooses...that will definitely make a difference in my decision/the order in which we should lynch...

If we lynch mothrax we get another lynch today. If we don't lynch mothrax then we don't get another lynch today.
lynching someone else Then mothrax today don't work.
I really would like to believe faraday+magua+whoever about mothrax but he neeeeeeeeeds to post guud post. Very soon.

And DDD he WAS scum there so he has an excuse for it =b
Oof, why couldn't he have chosen someone better...I mean, even QUADZ would've been a better choice for a policy lynch (love you dear),
regardless
of my scum read on him or not.

But I'd be ok with lynching both if it meant a double-day.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:27 am

Post by Seraphim »

Seraphim have we ever played together in the past? I recognize your name but I'm not linking it immediately to any games.
We also played together in some sort of prisoner's dilemma mish-mash game I believe.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Seraphim »

Seraphim's Notes: Prt 2

And the AGM/hito argument rages on. Probably town vs town but let's keep watching. Also, a random thought: AGM could possibly be a lyncher?

So, Duplicity's vote in post 112 of VasudeVa pretty much solidifies for me as quadz's buddy trying to deflect people. Reading through again, I honestly don't think VV is that scummy, at least from that first post.

VP seems town off of his first post, going to continue reading. At least he's honest about being reserved, you can tell he's holding back.

Gamma finally comes out and claims miller. Alright, now we have two millers, but apparently that's par for the course for Vi? Someone want to correct me on this? I'm really thinking that Gamma is town at this juncture but it could just be the avatar. He lines up some good points and that vote on sotty is pretty ballsy if he doesn't actually have miller abilities. If he was scum and was wrong...well...I doubt he would doubled-down like that and waited to see what sotty's actual role PM wording was.

Likelihood that sotty is town too but it's entirely possible that they just waited it out to see what the...hmmmmm...

Sotty's miller history up to where I've read at this juncture:
We're a Miller.

All allegiance investigations will come back as mafia on us.

We are Troll.

Exact role name is High Priest/Priestess of Zorblag.

our flavor with being a miller is that Troll speak effects the reading of our Allegiance.

The flavor is a passive ability called Trollspeak, this ability returns allegiance investigations as mafia and no result to all other investigations. We also can not be neighborized due to this passive ability.

I paraphrased the passive ability in about the same detail as how it's written in the role pm.

Gamma is town. Overly paranoid, but town. I can see where he is coming from and our info seems to match up.

I'm slightly wary for now, it seems fairly logical, but it also seems like sottyrulez keeps changing the story based on new information. I can't say I'm 100% on this but people should definitely remember in case it ever comes up again. I think it's a nulltell under pressure tho.

DDD wrote:If someone has a useful and falsifiable reason for domain and/or alignment claiming then I'd be in favor of it, but far too often you do something like that and people try to play outguess the mod isntead of scumhunting.
I agree with this post. It's not a towntell persay but I definitely think that we need a reason otherwise we're just trying to accrue information for no good reason. It will only confuse us in the long run.

Looking through all this, I continue to think that there's a good chance that AGM is some sort of lyncher. It sorta matches up with the flavor but I'm still not 100% on it.

I feel like MoI is slightly scum-leaning as of his first post. I'm definitely wary of him, especially since he's pushing the "NS was the obvious policy choice" bullshit when it's obviously not true. I definitely don't think that MoI and sottyrulez are scum together however.

In post 151, Magua participates in setup speculation and nothing else. However, his exchange with MoI looks like town for me, still uneasy with MoI.

Parama enters the scene. His first post wasn't really worth commenting on but 169's immediate attempt to discredit Magua does not look good for him. It's also odd that he only focuses on Magua's light attack on him rather than, you know, taking a look at everything that's happened since.

My awkward feeling towards Parama only increase. He's definitely possible scum in the quadz/Duplicity scumteam.

So much arguing. So many words, and not enough action. MoI trying to deflect off of quadz in post 197.

Taking another break. Quadz is scum. Duplicity is scum. MoI and Parama are prob scum. No other reads yet. Plum needs to post more at this juncture in post 200.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 4:41 am

Post by Faraday »

People with mothrax on their scum list need to fix their scumdar or die.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Faraday »

And MOI looks totally town here, this is admittedly a lot based on meta, but this looks vastly different from his scumplay.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Seraphim »

Faraday wrote:People with mothrax on their scum list need to fix their scumdar or die.
He is painfully town right now, I just wish he would post more.

Faraday, I'm sad, not enough people are voting quadz.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Faraday »

Xyl as a lyncher doesn't make that much sense (I suppos zwet target but meh), and AGM could probably have been better served by pushing on mothrax for acting scummy anyway (+ the flavour is so perfect I have a hard time not buying it for Xyl).
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 4:46 am

Post by Faraday »

Seraphim wrote:
Faraday, I'm sad, not enough people are voting quadz.

It'll be more useful later with all this hesitation though.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Seraphim »

Oh, I don't doubt that he's Xyl. It totally matches up. I'm just wondering if he's town, that's all.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Gammagooey »

quad's wall does nothing for me. DDD COULD use some more content but him being the biggest scumread is Meh plus quadz attacking an obvious joke is bad plus the only scumread he had that's actually posted content is Niki Minaj.

Also voting DDD when moth is on his scumlist and gives a double day when lynched seems a little weird to me but I guess he might have wanted to vote his strongest scumread.

But yeah POSTING from a few people then quadz lynch. Let's do it.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:21 am

Post by sottyrulez »

NS wins scum points for asking us a pointless question about our role PM and not following up on it.

Duplicity, do you have a strong scum read on Seraphim?

I was starting to think quadz might be town mostly due to Singers reaction to him and having a stronger scum read on her. His 455 is pretty bad though, making his early questioning of his votes ring louder in my head. “Triple D has done nothing” holds little weight when there are other players that are just as guilty (Katsuki, mothrax, RayFrost, plus others hovering around this level of content despite posting lots.)

Seraphim questioning our miller claim is ick, but that could just be bias on my part. The rest of his posting was somewhat good even if I don't agree with all his reads.

Plum+Hito are my top scum reads right now, but quadz is climbing up there fast. Need to speak to Zach about moving our vote. Expect it to go either back to Plum or onto quadz.

~Sotty
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Faraday »

You forgot the fun part. Someone gets to say 'claim and/or die' in really dramatic fashion.

Status on rayfrost, Vi?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:26 am

Post by Faraday »

You're being biased Sotty.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:27 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Fair enough
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Vi »

Faraday wrote:
Status on rayfrost, Vi?
Prods start tonight.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Seraphim »

Hey, Vi, if you're around, any chance of a
votecount
?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Vi »

Mini Vote Count:
:right: quadz08 (L-3) ~ mothrax, Debonair Danny DiPietro, VP Baltar, Seraphim, Gammagooey, Katsuki, Faraday, singersigner, Parama
Parama (L-9) ~ Magua, hitogoroshi, Plum
VasudeVa (L-10) ~ MagnaofIllusion, sottyrulez
mothrax (L-11) ~ AlmasterGM,
VasudeVa

Plum (L-11) ~ Nicki Minaj
hitogoroshi (L-11) ~ ooba
VP Baltar (L-11) ~ Duplicity
MagnaofIllusion (L-11) ~ VasudeVa
Debonair Danny DiPietro (L-11) ~ quadz08
Magua (L-12) ~
Parama

Nicki Minaj (L-12) ~
quadz08

Minimum (L-12)

Not Voting:
Nobody Special, RayFrost, Equinox

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(90%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Seraphim »

PART 3!!!!! So here we go!

Nicki claims some sort of bizarre cop role that gets "Mafia on evil roles and Town on chaotic roles", what? Further clarification: I'm just naive toward chaos and paranoid toward evil. If I inspect someone who is neither chaotic nor evil, I get a sane result." Alright....interested in hearing what sort of role gets this ability but whatever.

Bleaaaargh, VV is town, guys.

KATSUKI SIGHTING. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Not sure what to think of her/him.

Plum is slightly more town but I'm still wary after post 235.

MoI wrote:Moving on – since you are ready to christen VV as suck-Town who is scum? You’ve got 10 pages to find someone.
not sure if I already answered this but quadz durrrrrr

Singersigner wrote:Seraphim got a little defensive over Mina's push about pronouns. Jack done fucked up one time because of pronouns. No way is that not a tell.
....what? I missed this before, what? How does using 'we' incriminate me, exactly?

I do think I see SS's thought process however. But I don't like her catch-up posting, devoid of reads or stances.

Nobody Special posts. Ick. I see why people were so eager to policy lynch him.

Not a whole lot happening, just a bunch of talking in this section of posts.

-------

sotty, the miller thing boils down to this: the process of your progression through the claiming process seemed semi-contradictory on first glance and gave me iffy vibes. That's why I quoted all those posts. But given the semi-pressure you were under, it's seems to make sense. Not to mention most miller claims are by actual millers anyway.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”