Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Faraday »

I don't get why you are explaining Faraday's play for him. Although there are more pressing matters to be done namely...

Someone has to since you're playing like scum from a newbie game.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by Faraday »

AGM discussion is very boring guys. It really shouldn't be in any way difficult to get. Also mothrax is town so it's irrelevant.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by Faraday »

holy shit I made magua's sig :D
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Sorry I haven't been around today. I had stuff happening all day, and a huge interview tomorrow morning. I'll post as soon as I can. Apologies.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Magua »

<_<
>_>

Faraday wrote:Also mothrax is town so it's irrelevant.

Do you think this because VasudeVa thinks he should be lynched, or for some other reason?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Faraday »

Pm he sent.
Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj
Townie
Nicki Minaj
Townie
Townie

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Nicki Minaj »

GUYS I HAVE META ON PARAMA THAT SAYS THAT HE IS SCUM. 100%.
Gonna discuss this with Mina first though so brb.

Also
Duplicity wrote:Lets take a look at VP's post for a second. In this post he:
1. Fencesits over Niki Minaj providing a massive overexplanation over why he has a null-read on her.
2. Asks "Does he always play defensively like this when he's town?" in regards to Quarz. I've read over this multiple times and everytime I read it the phrasing seems to imply he thinks Quadz is town however he votes Quadz in this post.
3. States he isn't going to be sure Sotty is town unless he dies and flips town? Okay...that's just fluff.

In this post he states he'll stop posting for the sake of the game, this is at 1:21pm. He then posts at 1:30pm, 5:07pm, 8:35pm, 8:39pm, 9:05pm and 9:47pm with none of these posts providing showing active signs of scumhunting.

Unvote, Vote VP Baltar

^Distancing.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

So, Magua, what are you asking me? If I agree? No, I think it's too early to tell mothrax's alignment.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by Magua »

Nobody Special wrote:So, Magua, what are you asking me? If I agree? No, I think it's too early to tell mothrax's alignment.

Not asking you anything. You say it's different. I show how the end result is the same. End of story, really, as far as I'm concerned.

But the more I think about it, the more I think that Faraday is right about mothrax.

So...now, in the spirit of ASOS being over:

Dayvig: Parama

He'll flip scum, and I can get confirmed as town for the rest of the game. Plan is flawless.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Magua, I don't think your vote is scum-motivated merely misguided. Can you elaborate into what makes you believe Parama is mafia? Also, what's your read on Hito?

Nicki Minaj, if you believe my post was an attempt at distancing that means you too believe VP is mafia so can you kindly move your vote to him?
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Magua »

Duplicity wrote:Magua, I don't think your vote is scum-motivated merely misguided. Can you elaborate into what makes you believe Parama is mafia? Also, what's your read on Hito?

See little point in talking about Parama now until the flip.

Hito is a lot of setup speculation (which is fine, I enjoy it). I don't like his Almaster-is-scum stance, and I find cognitive dissonance between "Almaster's power is horribad for town" and his first post being "Let's policy lynch Nobody Special." However, I do like his calling Faraday town and his calling Parama scum.

So leaning town. If Parama flips scum, much more town.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Magua wrote: See little point in talking about Parama now until the flip.

I never make this face but -.-

I thought that was a reaction-test by you, christ why would you waste the dayvig shot this early into the day.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj
Townie
Nicki Minaj
Townie
Townie

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by Nicki Minaj »

Duplicity wrote:Nicki Minaj, if you believe my post was an attempt at distancing that means you too believe VP is mafia so can you kindly move your vote to him?

NEVER.
Actually I think that Mina wanted to vote for VPB and thought that you were town, but when I see someone buddy/distance/etc, I like to vote for the person doing the thing I think is scummy. Which I'll do as soon as I convince Mina that she's wrong and you're scum.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by singersigner »

~Page 7~
Re: Mass claiming domains...I wouldn't mind that but don't think we should until someone is at L-1 because that will give town the most opportunity to read people without bias to domains...if that makes sense? EDIT: I actually agree with Ooba's suggestion of N0 worship claims instead in his 216.
(It seems Magua disagrees...but if he could explain this Tarhalindur thing, that would be AWESOME...I agree with MoI's stance on this)

Blargh, semantics regarding N0 vig versus not.

I really wish AGM explained the mechanics more because now there's talk of a double day, etc...but really, what constitutes as a policy lynch and does it only happen once?

POST 174

In 195, MoI points out Hito's speculation that town would be semi-lost if either Magua or him are dead in some way...he's not sure what to make of it but I read it as some way of saying "hey, don't lynch me, I'm important"...which is just crappy posting.

His next post clearly doesn't want quadz dead, and I have a pretty strong scum-read on quadz, which doesn't make me feel to great about MoI.

VV's 199 is bad posting.

VV's 206 is exactly what happened with quadz with his "R U SRS BRO" post...

I agree with Sotty's 210. VV is being unusually defensive. He was more aggressive when put in the spotlight in the town-games I've seen of him.

I don't like NM's vote on Plum. I said I'd clarify this, so...the first (or one of the first) post she made had effort. The one game I HAVE played with her, her scum game was very weak and not willing to generate her own content past defenses. I must admit, I'm not that familiar with her play, but I also feel as though she got very aggressive after I labeled her as town, as that was the same thing Fate did to her in Mordor, which actually makes me feel like my read is more accurate.

Parama's 213 is tooooown...ish.

THANK YOU VPB 214. (I'm going to stop catching up like this and take Parama's approach to the game).

VV's really not doing well with the defensive and belligerent attitude. =/

FUCK KATSUKI'S IN THIS GAME, TOO.

~Page 10~
I actually feel like MoI is really tunneling VV, even though it seems to be effective in getting reactions, I'm not so sure I'm ok with his focus on VV and not on the case on quadz.
HEY MOI HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT QUADZ?

Is Katsuki incapable of participating in the game without a hydra? Warning: you'd better agree on your reads.

HEY MOI HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT NICKI MINAJ NOT AGREEING ON READS?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by singersigner »

*Keeping the rest of this short and sweet*

Post 251 Gammagooey answering posts for VasudeVa

Post 254 Good post, great point from sotty about scum over-aggressiveness (needs to be tempered by existence of lots of players that are just overaggressive regardless of alignment)

I like Parama's *derp not reading any walls* policy, but it needs to be backed with something a little more substantial than I CAN'T BE BOTHERED LALALALA

lol @ Parama totally not getting NS' joke

Post 282 Good points, Plum townread++
(going back to reread the ability claim--why did I miss that...twice... :igmeou: )

I want to know why VPB assumes that I knew quadz hadn't posted anything else since my initial read on him when I had only read through page 6... :igmeou:

Bunch of pointless fluff shit about various things at the end of Page 12 and top of Page 13...

Good Post 310 by Katsuki

Post 313 lol @ Duplicity defending Parama in that way, "you should know better Magua" is one of the dumbest things.

Post 318 Ok, Equinox has seriously dropped off the face of town reads. "zomgz you're dumb so I can't work with you, boo"

*hopes dayvig is real* I really do because that was the worst thing. And wtf, NM that meta came out of no where?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 8:45 pm

Post by singersigner »

EBWOP on the first post before this last one:
I'm doing the whole stream of consciousness thing and I forgot that I put in Post 174 to remind me to read it later cuz wholey shitfuckwallpost.

I like tomatoes.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 8:45 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Nicki Minaj wrote:Actually I think that Mina wanted to vote for VPB and thought that you were town, but when I see someone buddy/distance/etc, I like to vote for the person doing the thing I think is scummy. Which I'll do as soon as I convince Mina that she's wrong and you're scum.

So let me get this right, you believe I'm scum because I'm FoSing the same person as you are? That logic is flawless. Although I promised G I wouldn't state all my town-reads I really want to get them down before I forget them all due to excessive partying this weekend - It's a few of my friends 21sts.

Spoiler: Town Reads from strongest to weakest.
Magua:
I know him fairly well and he wouldn't fake dayvig as scum, especially not after his game where he just won as day-sk.
mothrax:
The way he handled the situation with AGM as well as his attempted case against Quadz both read as geninue town-tells.
AGM:
I don't see scum gambiting via doing the claim he has at all.
Gamma:
His miller claim isn't something he would do as mafia, the way he handled the other miller claim by Scottrulez also reads as town.
Ooob:
The outright claim and request here reads as a strong town-tell. I also agree with almost everything said in this post.
Singersinger:
Drunk posting is something mafia generally have the will-power to avoid doing, also this post reads as a town-tell.
Faraday:
He seems to be actively scumhunting, the way he read through other games by Parama to see if rage is a town-tell from him or not seems town-motivated.
Nicki Minja:
Hydra disagreements seems legitimate and something I'm used to.
Parama:
His rage-posting and arrogance reads as town.
VV:
His defence is the opposite of which I've seen him use as scum, he avoids confrontation as scum, him omguing and attempting to attack them back screams newb-town.
Equinox:
Although it's a weak tell, the fact he has a spreadsheet he's keeping updated reads as a town-tell as does his attempt at scumhunting.
Spoiler: Null reads.
Katasuki

RayFrost

Scottrulez

DDD

Nobody Special

Seraphim
Spoiler: Scum reads from strongest to weakest.
VP Baltar:
Fencesitting, lack of active attempts at scumhunting and extreme degree of fluff posting.
Hito:
Excessive amount of setup specultion without any real conclusion reached from it, it reads as an attempt to seem contributive over anything else.
Plum:
Has really only addressed a few players posts in the game, has shown intention to tunnel towards Parama without going into her reads elsewhere.
Quadz
: Overdefensiveness when one vote was placed on him, lack of any real contribution.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Post by singersigner »

Anyway, Re: Equi/Plum...
1. Equinox, I did not read that as you calling him back to the thread...it read very much as "don't you disappear on me because that looks bad, blahblahblah"
-The vote was very much making fun of the buddying "tell," especially since usually buddying requires one scum+one town--stream of consciousness here, guys...

2. I never place votes until I'm done catching up. Unless it's an RVS vote, which I already took care of. I never have, and I never will. Note: I unvoted Equinox whence I realized I forgot I voted him in the first place. Speaking of which, it's time to

vote: quadz08

3. Rereading AGM's claim-thing...

I like tomatoes.
Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj
Townie
Nicki Minaj
Townie
Townie

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Post by Nicki Minaj »

MINA WANTS ME TO TELL YOU ALL THAT THE META THING WITH PARAMA WAS AN INSIDE JOKE. APPARENTLY JUST "FORGETTING" THAT I SAID THAT WOULD BE DISHONEST AND SHE DOESN'T APPROVE OF DISHONESTY AS TOWN.
YEAH. GO FIGURE.
^Mina
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by singersigner »

Ummmmmmm.................

I like tomatoes.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 9:38 pm

Post by Duplicity »

FUCK.

I just did a count, that's the 12th vote on Quadz and the hammer.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Wait, I counted the same people multiple times, my bad.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 12:40 am

Post by Parama »

Oh look, Magua's pulling a lame fakevig gambit. And he's still scum. W/e.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 12:41 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Duplicity wrote:*Crappy noob case that makes no sense*

I think the best part is when you say I'm being useless by answer questions specifically directed toward me and I'm not scumhunting because I point out a contradiction in thought and action made by singer. Well done, champ.

Plum wrote:VPB - I say if Mothrax starts seriously lurking we lynch him for all we're worth. At this rate we have a fair amount of Battery-time ahead of us.

Well, he's got that well under control at this point. I'm kind of getting the sense he took his ball and went home after the spat with AGM, but he'd actually have to post for us to have any idea of what's going on.

Niki wrote:^Distancing.

Wait...you're calling me scum? Elaboration please.

singer wrote:hopes dayvig is real* I really do because that was the worst thing. And wtf, NM that meta came out of no where?

I thought you felt Parama was town? Did I read your catch up incorrectly?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 12:45 am

Post by Faraday »

Magua's kill was very real. He'll have to post like a mute from now on sadly.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”