Mini 1160 - Cupcake Mafia! Cupcakes Baked to Perfection!

CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

What Rolefishing accusation, I have been pretty straight forward saying I don't believe for a moment that Fate has a Post Restriction, and that the more he fosters it, the more it pisses me off.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

I even pointed out that he has failed at his post restriction twice now and no lightning from the heavens has smote him down. He's had votes on him and apparently he doesn't get quicklynched for failing his PR. It doesn't exist.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by GreyICE »

CupcakePanda wrote:Grey, Fate is doing this shit to back out of the corner he painted himself in. Do not let him go.

*sigh*

I know that. I know he's scum. I can feel it in my bones.

But Jesus Fucking Christ Stephoscope is playing this game?

Pedit: LOL he should be at L-2 = lynch already, shouldn't he? He's probably just a godfather as long as he follows it, I've seen that one once or twice.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Tooganomics wrote:What Rolefishing accusation, I have been pretty straight forward saying I don't believe for a moment that Fate has a Post Restriction, and that the more he fosters it, the more it pisses me off.

FatedtoBeatyouUpsideyourForehead wrote:
-#52 by Panda scum is rolefishing of the highest degree, what a surprise now that I realize Panda's been scum this whole time

Toogypooh wrote:
Fate wrote:[
If I break it Katsuki becomes a sad cupcake or something and I lower my lynch threshold.

Is that what you meant when you said you were confirmable? Because that doesn't really confirm you unless you die, which kind of defeats the purpose... doesn't it?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by C-Worl »

FIRST OF ALL LET ME STATE THAT I DON'T GIVE A
FUCK
ABOUT THE GODDAMN POST RESTRICTION. IF THAT'S ALL TOOG IS GONNA TALK ABOUT THEN IT GIVES ME MORE REASONS TO VOTE THE DOG SHIT OUT OF TOOG.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Fate »

My case is not complete.

Your flail mode has been activated though

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

HEHhAEHAHHAHA
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

C-Worl wrote:FIRST OF ALL LET ME STATE THAT I DON'T GIVE A
FUCK
ABOUT THE GODDAMN POST RESTRICTION. IF THAT'S ALL TOOG IS GONNA TALK ABOUT THEN IT GIVES ME MORE REASONS TO VOTE THE DOG SHIT OUT OF TOOG.

My whole basis for voting Fate in the first place was his, "I am Confirmable, let me live to Mass Claim. Then feel free to lynch me," comment. That is a horrible, horrible, post. Now I see him trying to divert, and it's a weak case based on a "scum slip," which is completely bogus. I have confirmed I want him dead now for this diversion he has created without mentioning one iota of what transpired for him to get the votes in the first place. He was all like, "Hey, let's be friends now, and go this direction instead."

The PR thing is just stupid, and I hate it, sorry if it grates on you that I don't like it.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Parama »

I have like no incentive to do anything in this game.

Someone tell me who to vote, and if you're town I'll prob. sheep you.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Fate »

CupcakePanda wrote:I even pointed out that he has failed at his post restriction twice now and no lightning from the heavens has smote him down. He's had votes on him and apparently he doesn't get quicklynched for failing his PR. It doesn't exist.

K so unless theres a mod scene

"FATE HAS BROKEN HIS PR! CUPCAKE GODS ARE ANGRY!" it doesn't exist?

STREEEEEETCH more.

It's called lee-way with a mod that <3s me. If I miss it and someone else posts or I just completely don't catch it, she's said she'll pm an official warning.

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

TOWN ALLIANCE NEEDS FORMING.

GREYICE IS GONNA BE ALL "My arthritic bones ache at the thought of losing to Fate scum ;_;" ON US? WELL WE DONT NEED HIM.

PARAMA
KISE
CWORL
UA

5 VOTES OF FURY AND JUSTICE.

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Fate »

Parama wrote:I have like no incentive to do anything in this game.

Someone tell me who to vote, and if you're town I'll prob. sheep you.

VOTE CUPCAKE PANDA

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

Also of note, his case is "not complete." Now why wouldn't he put together a complete case? Maybe it's because his first attempt didn't fly right away. He couldn't get any grabbers. So now he's got to go find something else to twist to whatever he wants. He did this EXACT SAME THING in DEFCON.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Parama »

Wow, that town alliance is surprisingly all town.

vote: Toogcake
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Parama »

unvote vote Toogcake
just in case
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by GreyICE »

No

I can't

I want to lynch Stephoscope out of the thread because if my records says anything like "And then stephoscope quickhammered in LyLo after posting SHITALL ALL GAME" I will cry.

But... you're scum...

Just every post. All of them. All the posts.

Vote: Fate

I CAN'T DO IT
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Parama »

Grey.
Fate is town.
Get yer head outta yer rear end and listen up, loser.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Fate »

CupcakePanda wrote:Also of note, his case is "not complete." Now why wouldn't he put together a complete case? Maybe it's because his first attempt didn't fly right away. He couldn't get any grabbers. So now he's got to go find something else to twist to whatever he wants. He did this EXACT SAME THING in DEFCON.

Oh wow this is hiarlous.

How about, I'm fuckin busy and don't have time for it now? Surely that would be a null tell from a TOWN PANDA that is so annoyingly slow and analytical it grates me everytime you wall post.

This game though? You jump on every little thing and now you're screaming desperation because I've woken up and given a fuck, and stopped tunneling GreyICE.

GO MASSAGE GREY ICE SOME MORE THOUGH HES STARTING TO BREAK FREE OF YOUR GRASP.

So Panda, all this talk of me I know you <3 me, but what about Volkan?

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Parama »

Oh yeah this is the game where vollkan is scum isn't it
see I thought dram was in this game but he's not
that's how little I'm paying attention.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by C-Worl »

CupcakePanda wrote:Also of note, his case is "not complete." Now why wouldn't he put together a complete case? Maybe it's because his first attempt didn't fly right away. He couldn't get any grabbers. So now he's got to go find something else to twist to whatever he wants. He did this EXACT SAME THING in DEFCON.

He's going day by day which was shown in his first post. It didn't just mention you but you happen to have ignored the others he mentioned. He's analyzing the game page by page and only got to 5 so far. He didn't put it all in one post because it'd be a massive wall.

- Choosing to be ignorant? Check.
- Bitching over something stupid? Check.
- Constantly trying to use meta to incriminate someone? Check.

Verdict:
Die scum die.
Show

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by Fate »

Appealing to DEFCON? Saying LOOK HERES A GAME WHERE FATE SCUM LYNCHEFD ME AS TOWN LOOK LOOK LOOK.

LOL DONT MAKE ME LAUGH.

But I can go that way. Same as DEFCON mafia? I took EVERYSINGLE ONE OF YOUR POSTS and twisted them into a scumtell, I wanted you mislynched that badly. So how the fuck is that the same as here, where I don't have time to make a complete case nor am I twisting every single post of yours?

OH WAIT

YOURE TWISTING EVERY ONE OF MY POSTS, QUOTING THEM AND GOING "HOHOHOHOHFATESCUMHOHOHOHOHOEVERYTHINHEDOESISCUMHOHOHOHO"

Man.

That's funny as fuck, you're comitting the tell you're accusing me of FAILPANDAFAIL.

I will enjoy the egg on Grey's face, but after the Nth time it loses its appeal and I rather just lynch scum D1

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by C-Worl »

BTW, GreyICE is ignoring my question. Ignoring me is not strongly advised.
Show

CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

Fate wrote:So Panda, all this talk of me I know you <3 me, but what about Volkan?
I doubt he's scum with you trying to find someone to dish off to. If I don't work, you need a back up plan, right?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by GreyICE »

C-Worl wrote:BTW, GreyICE is ignoring my question. Ignoring me is
not
strongly advised.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Fate »

Parama wrote:Oh yeah this is the game where vollkan is scum isn't it
see I thought dram was in this game but he's not
that's how little I'm paying attention.

Yeah he's scum with Panda easy.

TWO DOWN.

Guesses for the third? Probably Steph over TC but who cares.

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Fate »

CupcakePanda wrote:
Fate wrote:So Panda, all this talk of me I know you <3 me, but what about Volkan?
I doubt he's scum with you trying to find someone to dish off to. If I don't work, you need a back up plan, right?

"I doubt he's scum with you"

With me?

Oh you silly lil Panda. You can't say he's not scum because of later reprucussions, but you can avoid bussing him now by calling him "obv not scum with my main mislynch target"

TROLOLOL

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by C-Worl »

GREY ICE

C-Worl wrote:
Spoiler: Oh and Grey
GreyICE wrote:Oh nevermind. This is why you finish your readthroughs first.

Unvote

Basically now that that nonsense is explained, lets go back to business.

Vote: Toogaloo

Meh can someone be scummier so I care?

GreyICE wrote:
Parama wrote:Grey.

Why aren't smarg and vollkan the epitome of obvious scumminess? Panda is at an absolute null - if you can convince me why he's scummy, MAYBE I'll think about it, but...

Smarg isn't doing anything. Which is fairly consistent with reality, since the game just opened. Not fond of the Vollkan vote, but it's fairly Vollkan - you used an ability = ability is investigate of sorts = okay, sheep D1 power.

CupcakePanda wrote:Good Miller claim. I usually hate Miller claims cuz they are nothing but WIFOM the way some people do them (and I actually am of the school of thought that you just act pro-town and not claim Miller at all because early claims only help the mafia). I legitly feel like the way LLD did it makes her look better with the way she provided additional information though. Plus she used Red Truth as an Ushiromiya.

@vollkan: I uh... don't really know what qualifies as a pastry and what doesn't. :?

Lets break this post down. First, a miller claim should generally be a good reason to push people. At this point, I'm literally 50/50 in completed games on millers (town/scum). And that's about how it breaks down as I've seen. Plus (META ALERT) toog just got SMACKED THE FUCK DOWN in Camden while thinking LLD was town as hell.

In this case, Toog passes up this opportunity to test LLD's alignment and instead buddies the SHIT out of LLD. What, scum are muffins? Ooh. So if someone claims muffin we'll know they're scum. SOLID INFORMATION (heh). And the Red Truth thing... I mean try harder.

Basically Toog passes up a chance to push a player who Toog is obviously not skilled at reading in favor of buddying a player who charges through the thread like a stampede of wildebeests when she's town.

Scum motivational tell found.

GreyICE wrote:
CupcakePanda wrote:Fudge...

Toogeloo aka CupcakePanda and what he meant to post under wrote:What? I absolutely wanted to lynch LLD on the last day of Camden. I made that perfectly clear. You guys quick hammered the day in the middle of the night before I committed to making my vote since I said I didn't want to be impulsive on that day. I read LLD as scum since I called out the VCA she did as shit. Your Meta is shit. I didn't call LLD town since Day 1.

I like the miller claim because of the way it was done. I WIFOM Millers all the fucking time, but the fact that LLD claimed in red the Muffins are scum thing made me like the claim overall. It's more or less the best Miller claim I've seen in the games I've played. The Red Truth thing was just a nod to the fact that their name is Ushiromiya and they used Red in their text.

Now how, pray tell, am I supposed to "test" LLD's alignment? Vote her, despite me liking the claim? What's that do, it's not like we are going to pressure a claim out of her. You either believe the claim or you don't.

You could push her. Ask her questions. See if she justifies herself. Something. Instead you're fluffing around telling us what you like and don't like about how we're playing the game. Which is... pretty much the opposite of finding scum. Do you or do you not think Kise found a way to get a decent read on Chesskid? Did it or did it not give good reads on other players?

If so why are you tooting a horn about how much you hate gambits as a substitute for content?

GreyICE wrote:and the realization that Toog and Kise were gonna be rather useless this game.

GreyICE wrote:I don't feel Toog scum.

What the fuck changed your opinion?

ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”