Mini 1159 - Powerrox93's Mini Normal I (Game Over)

Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:23 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

Uncle Pain wrote:
@Mod: Do I see it correctly that Votecounts 1.13 and 1.14 contain a mistake? StefanB never voted [L]. This seems corrected in Votecount 1.15.
Just got confused during some rereading.
IDK what happened there, thanks for bringing it up VC 1.13 and 1.14 will remain as they are though. If anyone notices any other mistakes, please bring it up
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:38 am

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Sorry for the wall. This one should have a bit more of my thoughts on things in built.

Page #4:
[L]: FoS SC for sinceritytangent
Imaginality gives reads, claims will provide case on andrewscum later. Says TO(me) should scum hunt[IA].
Jase: [L]/Me=Weird built sinceritytangent from ignoring context of SC/Jase interaction. Claims that it was done in a way that would make SC look scummier than they are. Asks for comments on Jase from people who haven't said much about him and on anything from Groupthink, whose sole contribution is still a late random vote with no comments attached. I think this is pro-town posting.
andrew94 continues to be andrew94, has apparently not been reading. If there were no scummier targets...
SC: Calls [L]'s part in sinceritytangent misrep. Claims andrew specifically is sus for ignoring Jase but that it may just be because of andrew playing in the style of andrew. FoS Groupthink.
TO: Answers questions, gives a couple of read/comment things. Vote on [L] no longer random due to [L] in the sinceritytangent.
Jase: More townposting, gives good reasoning for andrew being scum.
[L]: Snaps that everyone is an idiot. Calls TO's arguments pointless.
UnclePain: Asks relevant questions to everyone. Town feeling.
SC: Attacks [L] for "idiocy" post, says Jase now leaning town, says andrew acting anti-town.
Zdenek: Corrects pianist's mistaken belief that he'd voted me=weird. Accuses StefanB of mudslinging, and gives a couple of reads some with reasons.
imaginality answers UnclePain, makes case on StefanB.
[L] claims to have FoS'ed SC because SC claimed to "know the lay of the land". SC hadn't. Conlusion: [L] is lying scum. I cannot think of any town motivation for this move.
Also claims TO acting scummily withou giving any kind of case, claims there was never any logical reason to suspect Jase (?!), continues sinceritytangent.

Start of P4: Jase is quite scummy & [L] is slightly scummy, mostly null.
End of P4: Jase is town, [L] is scum.

Page #5:
StefanB calls UnclePain town, says game is confusing. Votes Me=Weird on grounds of thinking their reads are bad and go only after easy targets.
Me=Weird votes StefanB after refuting his points and commenting on sinceritytangent/SC/[L]
SC calls [L] on "lie of the land"
StefanB makes a post which continues to misinterpret Zdenek after the actual meaning of the post has been explained. Post is generally suspicious. Claims to be active lurking. -_- Then brings up a joke from the start of RVS.
Groupthink replaces out.
Me=Weird vs StefanB continues
Yabbaguy votes SC and says will give more of a case later
Andrew posts some decent posts for a change. Uses actual logic to vote for StefanB and makes a positive suggestion for formatting.
Jase clearly states that earlier scummy play was a reaction test.
L wrote: In my opinion reaction-tests are not scummy because they provide conversation for town. It's a pro-town move, if anything.

Followed by an unexplained unvote of TO.
So it makes perfect sense for scum [L] to try to claim to be reaction testing later when questioned. This remark is not scummy, but claiming to have been reaction-testing and therefore having been acting in the interests of the town is a scummy way to attempt to explain an outright lie, or other really weird in a non-town way bits of play.
StefanB asks people to please make use of D1 to scumhunt, even if they do decide to eventually lynch him. StefanB vs Me=Weird seems to be a result of misunderstandings. Claims he will not defend himself from people he thinks are scum. Not a great post , but a non-scummy one.
Imaginality agrees on using the day, still thinks StefanB is scum. Gives a case.

Haven't had the promised andrew case by this point , I think.
Would also like yabbaguy's case on SC.

Page #6:
Uncle Pain is my favourite player in this game so far.
[L] admits to lying about SC
Zdenek votes [L] for the lie.
Jase calls out [L] for claiming there was no logical reason to lynch Jase earlier, and comments on Pianist's attack on SC for attacking Jase, when pianist had also done so.
Me=Weird vs StefanB again
[L] does a non-defense of lying to attack SC.
Mist replaces GroupThink
Pianist gives an analytic post, votes [L].
TO asks [L] about unvote, answers UnclePain
imaginality gives reasons for calling StefanB scum, says andrew's argument feels stretched.
Mist posts reads, asks StefanB to self-hammer?! That's not a town move. Uncle Pain says as much in the next post.
Jase: andrew is scum or VI
andrew: "I'm v/la"

Still waiting on yabba 's SC case and the imaginality andrew case, unless it's just that his argument seemed stretched.

V/LA until Saturday

Hope to finish the reread by then.

Noted
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 4:31 am

Post by imaginality »

tarsonisocelot wrote:Still waiting on yabba 's SC case and the imaginality andrew case, unless it's just that his argument seemed stretched.

No, you're right, although I commented on why I thought his vote for StefanB seemed stretched/possibly opportunistic, I did forget to comment on the two earlier posts that I mentioned in post 77.

andrew94 40 wrote:firstly, whos LO?
secondly, uncle pain, please get an avatar.
thirdly, stefanB, can u explain ur psot 25, it does not make any sense

This post seemed at least a bit suspect for two reasons:

(i) not commenting on/getting involved in the non-RVS, actual contenty stuff that had been going on earlier on page 2
(ii) asking pointless questions (post 25 clearly not game-relevant, and TO (no-one had referred to 'LO' so I assume this was a mistype on andrew94's part) was an acronym that he could have figured out himself easily enough, so it seemed like asking for the sake of saying something.

andrew94 60 wrote:@uncle pain, an avatar makes it easier to recognise that you posted that particular post.

@crazypianist when you say uncle pain is prob bussing jase, but you said hes first post was to deflect attention away from his scum buddies?
wtf

(i) the avatar stuff is again irrelevant, not scumhunting
(ii) question to crazypianist seemed either asking-for-clarification (and hence the post becomes scummy for not taking a stance on anything) or if it was meant to imply crazypianist was contradicting herself scummily, then why didn't he vote? also, not commenting on her other point against Uncle Pain

So it was the non-scumhunting plus asking questions for the sake of asking questions which were rubbing me up the wrong way about his posting, at that point.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Zdenek »

[L] wrote:
Zdnek: I have NOT been swinging. I have voted two people.

I meant that you'll understand why, if you are lynched.

I think Redtail's reads are all safe with his scum reads being Stefan, Ocelot, [L] and Andrew. Three of whom have been the biggest wagons.

Stefan, I skimmed your series of posts, but I could have missed something. If there is something in there you want me to address, point it out.

redtail wrote:
I don't understand this. Can you clarify please? What exactly did I take too far? And why do you suspect my slot?

Reads as over defensive.

[L] wrote:
@unclePain: The best way to explain it is that when I'm town, I appear scummy because I keep my analyses to myself. When I'm scum I look super townie because I make an effort to look townie, to convince others that I am town.

I hate this.

Additionally, [L]'s recent posts pushing for Stefan to vote her are terrible.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 6:08 am

Post by StefanB »

I hate to do that, but
Mod: I have to ask you to replace me soon
Reason is that I have less and less time for everythink in my life since the start of the week. Quiting Mafia is a way to get a normal life back If they are any question you wan't to ask me personaly do that now, I will try to answer them to the best of my abilitys, but will leave this site soon after.
Sorry and thank you all.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 6:32 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

Effective immediately, this game is temporarily halted.

With having five replacements within a week, I'm really doubting that this game will be fun at the rate players are being replaced ATM

If you have problems in RL, then it's understandable to replace aka I'm not angry that you're replaceing out if you request replacement. However, when alot of them comes simultaneously, it gets annoying to search for replacements

So that's why I'm asking you, the players, if you wanna continue this game with so many replacement taking place

Place your votes in thread. You'll have until May 7 20:00 CEST to make your mind

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Zdenek »

I'm fine with continuing.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

DemonHybrid replaces StefanB

The game is still halted, would like to have more players' input

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:09 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Don't give up. Just make sure you use the replacement thread liberally, people will come if you need them to.

I will read up over today and post my thoughts.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Uncle Pain
Uncle Pain
Goon
Uncle Pain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:10 am

Post by Uncle Pain »

Hmm, an understandable intervention, Powerrox93. I’d like to continue this game though, I feel we’re in the middle of something and it’s been fun until now. Let’s just hope it won’t get worse with the flaking.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:20 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Page 1:

Yabbaguy is town. Town town town town town. Learn how gambits work if you seriously thought he was being defensive in his first post.

I'm not sure about andrew calling tarson an SK. Kind of a ridiculous assumption to make and andrew is at least a competent scumhunter; I'm going to assume it's a joke post.

My slot's yabba vote was bad and I recognize that. Zdenek's is equally bad.

imaginality's post was fine...until the last part about yabba's post being odd. Scummiest so far is imaginality; shows too much careful planning with a first post with a lot of fencesitting and hollow reads.

Page 2:

[L] becomes worse for buying into Andrew's SK reasoning. Signup date: October, 2009. You should NOT be buying into that kind of reasoning with that amount of experience.

yabba hits it right on the mark, especially his post explaining those who fell for it.

Jase gives me a weird feeling. Kind of like needlessly explaining a joke when telling one. You needlessly explained yabba's reasoning...but not commenting on anything else.

imaginality's Jase vote doesn't sit right with me because it came RIGHT AFTER yabba's post about Jase pulling a wtf move.

Jase then votes Yabba.

Vote: Jase
for now. More on the way.

You want this one.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

Game has restarted. Thanks for your opinion guys.

Deadline and votecount will remain the same
Last edited by Powerrox93 on Wed May 04, 2011 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:30 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Page 3: Surprise carcinogen. I've played with him before and I note his lack of kicking his ass into gear until it really matters. Reads town to me, especially with the Jase vote.

Yabba's re-read of my slot makes him even more town. My predecessor was not on the bright side and reads too much into gambits.

Uncle Pain trying to pin WIFOM onto yabba gives me a weird feeling. There is absolutely no WIFOM in changing a read.

Zdenek's vote makes me feel worse about him. It's too EARLY to be active lurking. That's a ridiculous assumption.

Jase votes Uncle Pain, and I'm not sure if this means scum UP if Jase is scum at this point. Something to keep an eye on.

Yabba: both you and I disagree that active lurking can start early. That's not really the case when the beginning starts with people poking around for information and later on when connections start to be made. Scum is much more likely to stop posting when there are traps and connections laid around the field.

crazy reads town and sees through the majority of the shit cloud that has befallen this game. He's scumhunting, agreeing with the people who need to be agreed with AND making his own opinions.

Me=Weird gives too many nulls for me to be comfortable with him entirely, though I like his Jase vote and reasoning.

Uncle Pain's wall post near the end gives me a null. Scum trying to explain himself? Or townie fed up with having no information and kicking into high gear? Note this for later.

I still like my Jase vote.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:33 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Page 4:

[L]'s first post gives me a bad feeling...

...and then she FoSes SC after the fact. Hmm. Another bad/good post, but I'm finding the FoS to be genuine. Maybe she just had a momentary lapse in judgment with andrew.

imaginality's post: Most likely buddying with yabba and I'm not really buying it that much.

Up to this point, my scumreads:

Jase
imaginality
Zdenek

Ending this at post #77 right now. I'm hungry and I need to eat, but this will be finished later.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:34 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

If there's anything you guys need to inform me of, please do so within the next few hours before I continue my readthrough. Thanks.

You want this one.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:43 am

Post by crazypianist1116 »

@Mod: Has the votecount been reset?

No, not after a such short break

Welcome DH.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Demon, I'm giving you a chance because I can see misunderstanding with stefan due to language barrier, but mostly because I'd rather vote for [L], because of below. However, he's currently at L-1, so please claim now, [L], as I'm willing to hammer.
Because of stuff previously said(such as the lay of the land thing), but what prompted this is the scummy when town, townie when scum thing. Complete excuse for scum.
yabba, you are slowly sliding into my scumlist.
I'd be willing to switch to TiO though, because of that huge list of useless IIoA.
224 is really bad. Scum also will say things like this, to give the impression of townies knowing they're death doesn't matter to much.
226 is why. "It's something scum would never do, so I must be town!" Yeah. WIFOM.
[L] wrote:I am not giving up - nor am I pushing for my own lynch.

[L] wrote:Your logic is erroneous, lol. I'm scum because I'm pushing my own lynch?
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 10:43 am

Mod could we get a vote count?

I could be wrong but I think [L] is at L-2.

Me=Weird wrote:I'd be willing to switch to TiO though, because of that huge list of useless IIoA.

QFT.
-L-
-L-
Goon
-L-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by -L- »

@zdnek: I was not pushing for stefanb to vote me - how di you also misunderstand this? Or were you skimming and reading jase's mistake and just sheeping? I was telling stefan to put his money where his mouth is, since he keeps casting suspicion on me. His scummy behaviour was that he was being super cautious.

@Me=weird: I am a townie.
"Kira is childish and he hates losing... I'm also childish and hate losing."

The user formerly known as [L].
-L-
-L-
Goon
-L-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by -L- »

And you'll see what I said is true.

Read my past games.

crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 1:14 pm

[L] if you intend that to be a claim, you'll have to specify more than that. Are you a vanilla townie or do you have specific night powers?
-L-
-L-
Goon
-L-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by -L- »

I don't have any powers, except deduction.

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Being vague is not protown. Are you Vanilla? Yes or no.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
-L-
-L-
Goon
-L-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by -L- »

How is that vague?! I am a vanilla townie! Good god man!

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Having no powers does not directly translate to being VT. Millers don't have powers. Jesters technically don't have powers. Which is why your statement was vague.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”