Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Rhinox »

Vi wrote:Hey Rhinox. When the emotion's over, if anyone wants to never play with you again, you'd be better off without them anyway.
I know you're better than pariah-level.

Have we ever been Town together before? If not, we should roll the dice again and see if it'll happen.~

ya know, I really don't think we have. we were scum-town in the newbie game, town-scum in Mafia 91 when I replaced in, scum-town in the first bebop, town-scum here. WAIT, WaTR mafia we were both town right? I know I was a vig but I can't remember what you were in that game, I think maybe you replaced in though?

what the hell, lets roll the dice anyways. I'm always game for a game.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:29 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

town-scum in Objection, Rhinox. H-how did you forgeeeeeeeettttttt :(!!
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:35 am

Post by GreyICE »

Rhinox wrote:Shit yeah I really should have caught that LLD. Thats a huge my bad. Only way kdub wasn't scum after GI didn't claim was if I thought you could be scum with AGM or GI, 2 options I had already ruled out. Wow I'm slumping worse than I thought. Thats something I shouldn't ever have missed.

Endgame woulda been really interesting. LLD vs AGM 50/50 vs Rhinox vs Kdub 50/50 with GI needing to make the right choice on 2 50/50's as confirmed town 2 lylo's in a row. woulda been epic :(
Dude

You were confirmed town to me.

UK is even screaming in the dead thread about how I should be suspecting you.

I mean I'm not 100%, but I'm not 0% either.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Katsuki »

lol

Only experience playing with Rhinox, he got NK'ed on page 2.

Hooray for MACO!
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Katsuki »

GreyICE wrote:I'm not 0% either.

The above statement is a lie.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:36 am

Post by GreyICE »

Katsuki wrote:
GreyICE wrote:I'm not 0% either.

The above statement is a lie.

QQ

</3
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:41 am

Post by ToastyToast »

GreyICE wrote:Okay, this is a bit of OMGUS

But why was I scuuuuummmmmmm

I asked and asked and asked and just never ever knew :(

Because you came off as extremely arrogant. I already said my view on you was definitely flawed because of how angry I got early on. I
wanted
you to be scum, and you used your whole 100% town status the way I think scum would use it. Not to mention that you were very much involved with CES, Jahudo, Seraphim, and the push on me.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:45 am

Post by GreyICE »

ToastyToast wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Okay, this is a bit of OMGUS

But why was I scuuuuummmmmmm

I asked and asked and asked and just never ever knew :(

Because you came off as extremely arrogant. I already said my view on you was definitely flawed because of how angry I got early on. I
wanted
you to be scum, and you used your whole 100% town status the way I think scum would use it. Not to mention that you were very much involved with CES, Jahudo, Seraphim, and the push on me.

Yeah but
I was involved with arguing
Seraphim was exactly what he said
And we should lynch Vi

Jahudo pissed me off all game. He claims non-RDC, my role PM said RDC kill me, Fate confirms millers kill me. And his gameplay was... uh...
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Rhinox »

@UK: haha oh yeah objection redux I knew there was another one in there. Haha gee I wonder how would I ever want to forget about that game :P
I mean yeah, you of anyone here has every right to think poorly of my game considering I think O:R and this game are the 2 times we've played together, neither shining moments for me to put it lightly. I SWEAR I DON'T SUCK THIS BAD ALL THE TIME HONEST! :(

@GI 1852: yeah I understand how you feel now knowing that you're town. I actually lost track of the point I was trying to make which is why I rage-unvoted AGM. Since we're in the answering unanswered questions phase, can you give me a better answer for how this post makes sense: iso 70: you've claimed cop, but your really a hider. You think seraph is a miller, so you rage about how crappy a 1-shot cop role is with a miller, but you're really a hider, so the rage doesn't make sense, because you didn't find out if you died if you hid behind a miller until later on. No matter how logical you could make it sound that you as scum had no incentive to switch your claim, I was always stuck because you never directly answered my question as to why you would react like this in this situation. I thought maybe the answer would be that you were just acting that way as part of the cop claim gambit, but you never actually answered and I didn't want to feed you the answer. I always felt like the no direct answer meant you were hiding something.

Regarding how to play a hider theory: yes I agree, a hider is a cop, should be played like a cop. But cops don't investigate their top suspects who they're trying to get lynched IMO. It was clear you were breadcrumbing. I'm not THAT retarded. But my point was never that you didn't crumb, it was the fact that you had multiple crumbs combined with the revelation that you were a hider and not a cop like previously thought that woulda made the whole situation very confusing had you showed up dead the next day. As for targeting scum or clearing town, idk I guess I'd shoot for more middle of the road players and hope to clear a townie that people are unsure about, someone not likely to be lynched or nked, so when the info was revealed later in the game it would be game breaking. I woulda had a list of targets D1 that included CES, UT, AT, and Kdub.

oh by the way, think you can share Fate's reaction PM to you wanting to hide N1 now?

oh and I understand the not knowing your bounty was an honest mistake, but why lie about not having townie in your role pm?
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:51 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Jahudo's CC of Vi was a town-read, and his gameplay was...average when compared to other players. And Grencia made perfect sense for miller. Idk, I think that entire day (when Jahudo got lynched) was the most frustrating and the turning point.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Rhinox »

Katsuki wrote:lol

Hooray for MACO!

LOL! I've been waiting to point this out, but I play with nacho, and lose to lurkers. I make a comment in post game how I would be on the lookout for lurkers, and nacho kills me before I even make a post in MOCO because his strategy was going to be to lurk! So what do I do this game? Lose to lurkers again!

Well, thats not really fair, AGM didn't lurk, his slot was really inactive before he showed up, and kdub didn't lurk so much as be successfully off the radar, but I still appreciate the irony :P
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 10:03 am

Post by GreyICE »

Rhinox wrote:@GI 1852: yeah I understand how you feel now knowing that you're town. I actually lost track of the point I was trying to make which is why I rage-unvoted AGM. Since we're in the answering unanswered questions phase, can you give me a better answer for how this post makes sense: iso 70: you've claimed cop, but your really a hider. You think seraph is a miller, so you rage about how crappy a 1-shot cop role is with a miller, but you're really a hider, so the rage doesn't make sense, because you didn't find out if you died if you hid behind a miller until later on. No matter how logical you could make it sound that you as scum had no incentive to switch your claim, I was always stuck because you never directly answered my question as to why you would react like this in this situation. I thought maybe the answer would be that you were just acting that way as part of the cop claim gambit, but you never actually answered and I didn't want to feed you the answer. I always felt like the no direct answer meant you were hiding something.

Regarding how to play a hider theory: yes I agree, a hider is a cop, should be played like a cop. But cops don't investigate their top suspects who they're trying to get lynched IMO. It was clear you were breadcrumbing. I'm not THAT retarded. But my point was never that you didn't crumb, it was the fact that you had multiple crumbs combined with the revelation that you were a hider and not a cop like previously thought that woulda made the whole situation very confusing had you showed up dead the next day. As for targeting scum or clearing town, idk I guess I'd shoot for more middle of the road players and hope to clear a townie that people are unsure about, someone not likely to be lynched or nked, so when the info was revealed later in the game it would be game breaking. I woulda had a list of targets D1 that included CES, UT, AT, and Kdub.

oh by the way, think you can share Fate's reaction PM to you wanting to hide N1 now?

oh and I understand the not knowing your bounty was an honest mistake, but why lie about not having townie in your role pm?

Fate had about a 0% chance of including a full cop in the setup. I had a sneaking suspicion there was at most one one-shot cop. And I smelled none of the usual uncertainty that comes when someone claims a similar role to someone else (aka two one-shot cops). So there was a miller who either did NOTHING, or KILLED ME when I had a fucking ONE SHOT in the game? It's beyond weird. It is STILL beyond weird. Fate confirming that the miller did nothing but KILL ME made it even weirder.

And yes. One-shot hiders investigate their top scumreads who they're trying to get lynched. Period. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS. Vi wasn't a scumread anymore, Vi was confirmed scum. I was going to hit Toasty.

The townie thing was a reaction test. It got me you = town, Toasty = town, how was that a bad reaction test? I was confirmed town. You getting hung up on it was bloody inexplicable to me now and then.

As for the PM, I think I deleted it, but it was more or less "Are you REALLY that stupid?"
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

It didn't give you Toastytown. That was a dumb argument. If you had recanted it after you got Rhinoxtown, I wouldn't've cared all that much.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Fate »

In response to GreyICE's PM of
Hide: Toasty

Fate wrote:
Hopes he is joking for the sake of humanity: GreyICE
Last edited by Fate on Tue May 03, 2011 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 10:44 am

@Rhinox: Eh, I wasn't doing great in O:R either. I'm amazed GammaGooey brought it to a win.

@Toasty: Oh God, I was so WHAT THE HELL when people lynched Jahudo. That was not a thing that should have happened. I even DETAILED who should be lynched after Seraphim because one of Vi/Seraph/Jahudo was scum.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 10:48 am

Post by GreyICE »

Fate wrote:In response to GreyICE's PM of
Hide: Toasty

Fate wrote:
Hopes he is joking for the sake of humanity: GreyICE

I swear unto god, I really don't read my role PMs
All that well.

I did think I'd remembered most of that one... I kinda had. Just one critical small little detail.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Fate »

I know its a "badass" habit to read it once and then play the game without ever looking back at it, but it really is anti-town.

I mean it was a huge crux of the argument that lead to you NOT being confirmed town here, and having the town split at LyLo.

As for my history with it, well it easily cost town the game in Vi's PEWPEW mafia where I never turned my shield on all game and took heavy damage from scum.

After that I made sure I knew what my role was.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 10:53 am

Post by GreyICE »

Yeah, consider my lesson learned. I honestly thought I'd remembered it though.

I probably would have still claimed what I did, but at least I'd have breadcrumbed it better.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 10:53 am

Incidentally, the reason I didn't just full confirm GI was because I reread my role PM and realized it said GI was NOT IN THE RED DRAGON CLAN,
NOT
that he was town. Whoops!
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 10:56 am

Post by SpyreX »

This was a fun game to help design / watch.

Yeaa.... mod meta and all but Fate-mod with me helping is a pretty safe no regular cops.

The hider business is also probably? my fault from PAST EXPERIENCES THAT WARPED MY SOUL.

The Jah lynch was both a.) amazingly well done on Vi's side and b.) flabbergasting to watch. I can kinda understand it but really now? Sheesh.

As an aside FATE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO BE DOING MR
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Katsuki »

Rhinox wrote:
Katsuki wrote:lol

Hooray for MACO!

LOL! I've been waiting to point this out, but I play with nacho, and lose to lurkers. I make a comment in post game how I would be on the lookout for lurkers, and nacho kills me before I even make a post in MOCO because his strategy was going to be to lurk! So what do I do this game? Lose to lurkers again!

Well, thats not really fair, AGM didn't lurk, his slot was really inactive before he showed up, and kdub didn't lurk so much as be successfully off the radar, but I still appreciate the irony :P

Hope it actually sinks in this time since being NK'ed after making one post evidently wasn't enough. :P
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Vi »

Rhinox wrote:WAIT, WaTR mafia we were both town right? I know I was a vig but I can't remember what you were in that game, I think maybe you replaced in though?
I was the Neighbor to freeko. I replaced Prom King, who badly misread the part where his Role PM said "Town".

That was a good game, although TonyMontana destroyed both of us. :)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Rhinox »

Vi wrote:
Rhinox wrote:WAIT, WaTR mafia we were both town right? I know I was a vig but I can't remember what you were in that game, I think maybe you replaced in though?
I was the Neighbor to freeko. I replaced Prom King, who badly misread the part where his Role PM said "Town".

That was a good game, although TonyMontana destroyed both of us. :)

oh yeah haha. Its all coming back to me now.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:17 pm

Post by Antihero »

Fate wrote:What made me sad:

Me dying should have pretty much confirmed AGM as scum since I was the only one who was onto him.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by Antihero »

My role was pretty random and useless. I was waiting for a scummy looking character to be the bounty before I used it, though, but I think that would have only worked on Vi.

AGM was pretty obvscum. Why was LLD lynched over him?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”