Mini 1159 - Powerrox93's Mini Normal I (Game Over)

StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:10 am

Post by StefanB »

111 of Me=Weird:
Okay the OMGOS was unnecasary.
BTW:
Childlessly
I am calling OMGOS.

Whitch means I don't use that as argument, but have done that out of spite (I may have thought to german here in using the first word) I tryed to break somethink here what I thought was stupidy. Sorry there were some bad arguments.
My hope was that I either can make town think a little or the game would be over for me after day one (then a win/win situation)
My grasping at straw: Well I wanted to do a reread of the game then and point out everythink that was strange. My motivation was so high that I stopped after post 1. From this moment on I did my duty nothing more.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:18 am

Post by StefanB »

Andrew: I haven't pushing you because
1) I didn't care enough
2) I can't read you.
3) Your case wasn't strong, but that is one of your problems.
4) This post is no indication of scum-or town-Andrew.
5) I have read some games where you had an exelent scumdar and have still hopes that it starts working this game.
6) I rather lynch a scumread (if I have any influence on it)
7) I don't really know how to question Andrew.

So yes I didn't push him that much than Me=Weird, before, imaginality.
His case is nothing new.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:38 am

Post by StefanB »

Tarsanilot: I hope I have started to make seens now. :)

immaginality: Yeah I reacted badly this game to
1) pressure
2) beeing called a VI
3) attacks without sense
4) no motivation
5) beeing completly usless

Okay why don't I make ussless votes?

I have a fun fact in the aftergame for you all.
Well what exactly would the votes on Jase help town, he would have four not three. What does a vote on someone who will quit the game probably help. So I wanted some time to think to get in the game.

Funny what you read on the last part: "MAKE SOMETHINK OUT OF THE DAY, DON'T DARE TO WASTE IT!!!" would have been more like it. I will argue against a lynch on the first week in every game, even if for me personaly it would have been more favoritel.
How would reactions been if I posted what I really thaught: "Thank good that is over soon!!!" "While the start to read my post and think about them after my lynch?" "What can I still do to help town win this one?" "How ... can the players be?" Yepp no motivation plus arrogance not sopp.
Can I avoid beeing lynched we will see. I may have crossed the point of no return, but now I can promise that this will be a fight.
The point of budying did really get me. Afterwards I really did stopp posting, because after that I could think of what I could still do. Voting my townreads????
But because nobody has said this to imaginality: Don't be sure of scumpair on day one before the flip.
Okay that we imaginalitys good argument right? Found the other one better.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:53 am

Post by StefanB »

O jeah, post 124: Jase why haven't you answered the question?
Was a bit strong on the scumread in this post, but thought that was normal play on mafiascum (no Fate is not one of the players I try to become)
Hello Uncle Pain:
Post 125: Good Questions.
Were did I cross the line with Me=Weird. I did attack him strongly and worded some thinks strong because I think perhaps it would break his tunneling, but what did I really post that was over the line.
Sorry I needed so long to get back to my ussuel self.
Why did I panick: Well it was somethink new. I have never been so useless, never been a VI, thaught I can play this game, never been on autopilot before, never wanted to quit a game (I don't quit games, personal rule), never wished to have not joined a game. The pressure think was not even a reason. Funny think: I never counted the vote, until much later. I stopped carring.
The candythink should have been first of manythinks that I didn't post, because no motivation was left. I just left it there because I don't think it would hurt the town.
On the point of Jase town: Hello, have you seen his gambit. That's practucally the same as yabbaguys and I am not falling for the same think thice (after this game I can honestly saying that I dislike towngable quite a lot)
He sounded like frustrated town, somethink I could relate to.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:11 am

Post by StefanB »

Zdenek 128 lol, just lol. For the rest you have to wait for tomorrow.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Me=Weird »

redtail wrote:I want his opinion of other people (he's really tunnelling)

My other main suspicions are TIO, for not having contributed much, and [L]. More on [L] in a minute.
[L] wrote:I'd recommend you read my past games. I'm more "townie" when I'm scum. Thanks for the TO vote.

This really rubs me the wrong way. First off there's the more townie as scum, which is the equivalent of "when I'm town, I'm scummy", which is obviously bad, and the "Thanks for the TO vote" seems wrong.
stefan wrote:Me=Weird: You have said I am scum the whole game. So you know that really and we should say your are scum, because you are sure. Sorry Mod that I am so drastic: THIS IS BS, like a lot in the case against me. I am sorry that I was so unmotivated, will try to make an argument against every post in the game against me. And you should try to play like the good player you are and not like that.

The thing is though, I'm attacking you because your posts are scummy. "Real scum" sounds like you know the people he was attacking weren't scum because they're not your scumbuddies.
stefan wrote:I stay by my point and that is one question that no one has answered (exspecially not Me=Weird who uses this post as main point). How can you active lurk from ONE POST with over 20 posts?

Because, as zdenek said, it seemed like you were trying to contribute without actually doing much, which is something scum would want to do so they wouldn't have to make stuff up.
Why was my reaction, so different than those of: Zdenek and Jase.

Jase said he thought it was intentional deception, you took it at face value. So did zdenek, but he followed up with better posts.
And then those points: I didn't miss that yabba is IC, this is not and never was an explenation for his first post. It's a sign, that he is not a bad player yes, your point.

I never said it was an explanation, just that it should make you realize he isn't completely serious.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Jase »

StefanB wrote:O jeah, post 124: Jase why haven't you answered the question?

Er...124 refers to my post 64. Is that the post you meant? If so what about it did you want to know?

Anyways I went back and looked at TOs iso and yeah I can see how such a small amount of content in that number of posts is scummy. I still haven't looked back at L like I said I would though (I've been kinda busy the last few days), and right at the moment doing analysis sounds pretty unappealing. I expect to still support the L wagon though considering the whole she intentionally fabricated a point in her case against SC(?). That's an intentional thing, and not one that I see being potentially town motivated. On the other hand active lurking can happen to town sometimes. I'd rather pursue the wagon that is less ambiguous about weather it's scummy or just poor town play I think. We'll see though when I do eventually look at L. Feel free to pester me mercilessly until I do actually look at L. I really should stop putting that off.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
-L-
-L-
Goon
-L-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 10:42 am

Post by -L- »

@unclePain: The best way to explain it is that when I'm town, I appear scummy because I keep my analyses to myself. When I'm scum I look super townie because I make an effort to look townie, to convince others that I am town.

@redtail: You took it too far, your point is too far gone to be simple. I am simple. I still suspect your player spot.

FoS: redtail

@jase: I did not fabricate my case against SC.
"Kira is childish and he hates losing... I'm also childish and hate losing."

The user formerly known as [L].
redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by redtail896 »

[L] wrote:@redtail: You took it too far, your point is too far gone to be simple. I am simple. I still suspect your player spot.

I don't understand this. Can you clarify please? What exactly did I take too far? And why do you suspect my slot?
You can just call me Redtail. If I could, I'd change my name to that anyway.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by imaginality »

Sorry for absence, proper post coming about 8 hours from now.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Jase »

[L] wrote:@unclePain: The best way to explain it is that when I'm town, I appear scummy because I keep my analyses to myself. When I'm scum I look super townie because I make an effort to look townie, to convince others that I am town.

@redtail: You took it too far, your point is too far gone to be simple. I am simple. I still suspect your player spot.

@jase: I did not fabricate my case against SC.

I said you fabricated a point, not a whole case. You did say this "Surprise_carcinogen has made posts that hint that he knows the lay of the land", and then when pressed you admit that, that wasn't true. You did that while summing up your two point case. The other point in your case was a completely pointless theory disagreement. It's pointless for a number of reasons. People who disagree with you aren't necessarily wrong, being wrong is not a scum tell in and of itself, and again the whole theory discussion was sparked by something that didn't really apply to the theory argument at all (please don't ask me to explain this a third time).

Also you never really did answer this:
Jase wrote:
[L] wrote:
Jase wrote:
L: Same as above. You've been ignoring the entire Jase wagon. First, Why? Second, want opinion etc.

Jase: My opinion on your wagon is that it rose out of nothing and sits there, being piled on, for no valid, logical reasons. I do not see a reason to place my vote there. Not only that, but my intuition was telling me you aren't it.

I don't like this bit. Intuition or no, saying that the case against me was completely illogical and invalid strikes me as odd. I made a number of pretty clear tells.
What were the specific points you think were invalid, and why do you think so?
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
-L-
-L-
Goon
-L-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by -L- »

I did answer that question. When I said I skimmed over the foolishness and didn't see anything worth attention, yet a wagon popped up on you, I believed it was invalid. Do you think my prognosis was incorrect?

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

I don't understand this. Can you clarify please? What exactly did I take too far? And why do you suspect my slot?

"wababa what the crap accusation, wait that's not clear, excuse me while I put on good Townie face and ask politely as possible 'Just why exactly, good madam, have you decided to accuse me on an otherwise perfectly fine day? Could you be bothered to explain the inner meanings of your grievances about me?'"

Criminey. Scummy scum Mcscum.

But seriously, I think ocelot hates this game now. ocelot, you can't win this game by shrinking from the pressure. The answer to an active lurking/blathering case is not "lurk more".
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by redtail896 »

yabbaguy wrote:

"wababa what the crap accusation, wait that's not clear, excuse me while I put on good Townie face and ask politely as possible 'Just why exactly, good madam, have you decided to accuse me on an otherwise perfectly fine day? Could you be bothered to explain the inner meanings of your grievances about me?'"

[L] wrote:@redtail: You took it too far, your point is too far gone to be simple. I am simple. I still suspect your player spot.

I assume he's talking about me talking about his town/scum play. I genuinely don't understand what he means by "You took it too far, your point is too far gone to be simple." I asked for clarification. I see no problem here. If he suspects me, that's just dandy, but I'd like a reason.
You can just call me Redtail. If I could, I'd change my name to that anyway.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

Mist7676 has requested replacement
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

Prox replaces Mist7676

Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

andrew94 has now requested to be replaced
Last edited by Powerrox93 on Tue May 03, 2011 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by crazypianist1116 »

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting recently; I have 2 midterms this week. Hopefully I'll be able to give a more detailed post tomorrow. I do want to respond to this though.

[L] wrote:
crazypianist1116 wrote:[L], I'm voting for you. If you want, you can refute my case. Regardless I want more votes for you.
Well, frankly, you've seen me play as scum. I am much....shall we say....different. My town approach is to analyze more... but this game started out so disgustingly that I haven't even done that. I'll be honest - I haven't been involved in the game the way I wanted to be. I'm frustrated. But I'm not giving up on the game because I'm the type to see things through to their end.

Yes, I've seen you play as scum. That does not mean your scum play is completely unique. You could be intentionally playing differently than you were in Newbie #1082 purely in an attempt to throw me off. Or you could just be playing differently as a result of real life. What I'm trying to say here is that your playing differently does not exempt you from being scum.

[L] wrote:Your case against me is somewhat laughable because it is untrue. Let me point out the ways:
crazypianist1116 wrote:VOTE: [L]
She's been doing a ton of talking without throwing around suspicion at all. This is particularly scummy behavior. The vote was useless essentially the entire game as it hasn't really been accompanied by much pressure and the unvote came out of nowhere. Also on my scumlist (in no particular order) are Jase, andrew94, Surprise_Carcinogen, and StefanB.

"ton of talking": This is laughable because I have 15 posts; two of which had content, and the rest only consisted of votes or up to 3 lines max. That's not a ton of talking by anyone's standards. Personally, I'd lynch people for doing as little talking as me.

Ok perhaps we were mixing up our definitions. By accusing you of doing a "ton of talking," I was accusing you of that which you just described. You were active in the game, but not doing much to help push the game forward.

[L] wrote:"throwing around suspicion": When one throws around suspicion, they are scum. Townies cast suspicion on those they suspect, not randomly.

Oh boy confusing definitions again. By throwing around suspicion, I did mean actually casting suspicion on people. You however were not doing that. It seemed like you were waiting for a prime target to appear so you could go in and make your case.

[L] wrote:"vote was useless": My vote on TO was not useless, because it was not a pressure vote. I truly believe she is scum. Currently, I had to remove my vote to see how she behaves. I'm somewhat ambivalent right now, on her.

Your vote was useless because it didn't do anything for the game. You never made a decent case yet you held that vote there for roughly four pages. You never tried to push for TO's lynch, which is scummy behavior considering you were voting her for so long.

[L] wrote:"unvote came out of nowhere": Yes, it would seem so. But I unvoted her in order to regroup my thoughts and see how she behaves. And saying that this is what I am doing is inconsequential even if she reads it.

I really don't see the reasoning for this. If you've explained it in the past few pages, my apologies.

StefanB, next time can you please try to not post 9 times in a row. Condensing into one post would make life simpler for all of us.

I'm going to try and make a more comprehensive post within 24 hours.
Uncle Pain
Uncle Pain
Goon
Uncle Pain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 1:05 am

Post by Uncle Pain »

StefanB
: I like to see that you’re back in the game, busy defending against each accusation. While I appreciate this very much, I’d like to second crazypianist1116 here: please try to compress your thoughts in one single post. If you need any help with German-English translations, feel free to ask, I’m German as well.

You wholeheartedly admit to playing badly (posting fluff, temper-dependent, naivety,…). Well, I’d suggest you try to improve this bit. It’s not always easy to distinguish bad play from scummy play so don’t be surprised that you have a wagon on you. The fact that you’re willing to compensate for all the confusion and loss of temper by going through each post and replying/defending is a pro-town move in my book.
To Me=Weird, StefanB wrote:I fully admite on of my reason for voting you was envy. This guy posts such a bad (very bad) first post and is considered town. WTH are people thinking? So yes I votet a nullread now.
But the point stays you never had a good reason in game for your suspicion, even less for your vote.

Well, yabbaguy will probably once again defend this by saying that his intention was to create discussion. While this was certainly true, I do see your point as well. Still, envy is a bad reason to vote someone. In #103 Me=Weird gave his voting reason which basically boils down to your unvote that looked out of place and inconsequential, plus he refers to imaginality’s #96 which includes criticism on your unvote. It wasn’t such a bad reason to vote you but I’m inclined to say that Me=Weird didn’t really add anything to imaginality’s case, apart from some traces of OMGUS.

[L] wrote:@unclePain: The best way to explain it is that when I'm town, I appear scummy because I keep my analyses to myself. When I'm scum I look super townie because I make an effort to look townie, to convince others that I am town.

Well, then I suggest you start
being
super townie and convince us that you’re town?

[L] wrote:@jase: I did not fabricate my case against SC.

I smell a straw man here.

yabbaguy wrote:

Is this supposed to be some kind of case against redtail896? If so, please reword it so I can understand it. Step 1: remove the uncalled-for sarcasm.
By the way, yabbaguy, no reactions to my #194?

As soon as
Mist7676
Prox enlightens us with some of his thoughts, I will rethink my reads and put my vote.

On a side note, I find it funny how many synonyms/abbreviations you find for tarsonisocelot. :)
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 1:41 am

Post by tarsonisocelot »

yabbaguy wrote:
tarsonisocelot wrote:I've tunneled a bit in the past few pages.

Not buying that remark. A glance at your ISO, and I see it more as someone who isn't even contriving it so much as they're just lazily tapping out a few points that kinda sorta maybe seem scummy to a sorta reasonable extent.

Much different than someone almost intoxicated with the disease of finding someone scummy no matter what. I don't see said plague running rampant.

Comprende?

Yes, I meant that I had only really looked at/thought about [L] for a few days. I thought that that was what tunneling meant, rather than deciding someone was scum then claiming their every move was scummy.

I've been fairly busy IRL over the past couple of days with Bessel's equations and this game requires more thought for less enjoyment than the Cthulu one did so I've been avoiding it a bit. That's my only completed game on this site
. I think I was even more lurky in some of the others where I am dead but the game is ongoing, however in both I was some kind of PR. My level of play is described in my sig. Still "lurk more" really isn't the best reaction to have to pressure (though it is my natural one) so now to reread. Will post a couple of pages at a time to reduce 'orrible wallness of it.

Page #1:
Idiocy about "Good Morning' and about "don't lynch me" reactionfish occur. Lowest content post of the game award to L for ";_;".
Imaginality's response to reactionfish is bad, looks at two not great arguments for people being suspicious pokes a couple of holes in them then agrees with them and votes for one. andrew plays as andrew does.
StephanB seems not the best communicator but feels town at this point. Yabbaguy seems town from first post - it was obviously not serious yet people responded as though it was and it seemed that town would gain more from it than scum.

Page #2:
[L] returns my vote on her giving andrew & Imaginality's P1 reasoning.
Yabbaguy votes Imaginality for their reactions on P1.
StefanB translates explanation of reactionfish to "blablabla" :?
Jase notes yabbaguy's first post was deceptive and calls him scum for it then votes StefanB "for no adequately explained reason". :roll:
Yabba explains reactionfish more clearly to StefanB, gives a good analysis of the players who bit. Notes that Zdenek's laziness is off meta.
Imaginality clarifies earlier post, states that reasons were weak. Says StefanB reacted well to questions. Votes Jase for above.
Jase: "You want me to vote for who I think is scum not someone random? Fine then. Oh and you think my random vote when I had an actual suspect was weird? Stop discrediting me, nothing weird about that."
Yabbaguy back-and-forths with Jase then votes StefanB for confrontationalism.
Jase comments on UnclePain's lurkiness. A wild carcinogen appears.
StefanB fos's Jase, explains that they read yabbaguy's reaction to their reaction a scummy.

Page #3:
SC votes Jase calling him bad and claiming null on him.
Yabbaguy unvotes StefanB calling him tunneling town. 'Scum either Jase or lurking and laughing'. SC wants definition of lurker, defensive?
UnclePain: 'That's WIFOM yabbaguy."
Zdenek: StefanB and moreso SC are activelurking. Votes SC as the worse of the two. [Yes, I was trying to work out if they were voting randomly entirely or if they actually believed that my comment was some kind of tell.]
Jase votes UnclePain for lack of contribution, omgus, vote hopping and defensiveness.
Yabbaguy calls SC activelurking.
SC: fail justification of first post lurkiness. Accuses zdenek of lurkiness and asks why yabbaguy is susicious of SC.
Crazy: Gives list of suspects and reasons. Good post.
andrew continues to be andrew. I could say anything about him here and he'd probably not notice as he doesn't read walls.
SC gives a decent-ish post claiming zdenek has done little scumhunting. Advises we ignore andrew's sig. IA as discussing it won't make him change.
Sarcasmtangentohjoy
A wild Groupthink appears! It uses Unexplained Vote. It's not very effective...
StefanB (rhetorical saga continues in the background) posts claiming to have become overemotional, provides no new material that I noticed.
UnclePain posts defense and good reasoning for voting Jase.
Me=Weird posts their scumlist + quicklist of reasons.
Sinceritytangent has begun.

First three pages. At this point I was voting [L], and thought that SC and Jase were suspicious. Imaginality had started off higher on my scumlist but dropped down after a few posts. GroupThink seems to have only contributed a random bandwagon vote by this stage, I'll pay more attention to that slot this readthrough than I did originally. Next few pages of reread and response to any comments on this post to arrive within 24 hours barring catastrophe.

PEdit: I do have a suggested acronym in my sig, but many people prefer to type t then keyboardmash. I'm not sure why.
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
-L-
-L-
Goon
-L-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 1:56 am

Post by -L- »

@Uncle Pain: No thanks.

Uncle Pain
Uncle Pain
Goon
Uncle Pain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 2:18 am

Post by Uncle Pain »

[L]
: Was that in reply to my suggestion to being a super townie?
-L-
-L-
Goon
-L-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:00 am

Post by -L- »

Yes. I'm not a fan of giving the scum something to work with.

StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:23 am

Post by StefanB »

Crazy, Uncle Pain: I am posting in a row to make this more readable. 9 smaller posts are more readable than one wall. (some people don't even read walls) So sorry I stay with my former choice, why do you two prefer one post? (Just interest)
Unvote Prox

I normaly would have voted L here but I didn't want to put him at L-1 so early in the game?
That should come as big suprise.
Reasons: Okay until post 7 (of his iso) there isn't much there, like really not much.
Then the "Lay of the land" lie. Reason not given (and this wasn't a protown gambit)
The sheeping of Me=Weird (cold you not have chosen a good reason for your vote at last?)
Admits active lurking (Yes there is a post from me coming up on this point)
Yep my bad english this game is working in your favour and you didn't want to avoid somethink so obvios. That's not townthinking. Pushing someone for think that make it easy but don't have anythink to do with aligment is scummy. (And some other thinks...)
Looking behind the obvious is somethink you should try to do. (For example the obvios town in lylo is not always town) Going the easy way is not protown.
21 is terrible WIFOM and doesn't fit with 13 at all. But we have problems with people not enjoying the game a lot.
Okay and 25 is just "HUH" again. You don't want to play a good game because it helps mafia, how do you help town. (and give us more information there we are the uninformed group here)
I know all hate this but I will be bussy with defending myself, so yes I am doing the ultrascummy think of not voting for now.
-L-
-L-
Goon
-L-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:54 am

Post by -L- »

Just vote me stefan, since you believe I'm scum. Don't worry about what others think of you - when you find scum, you vote for them. Don't hesitate - that's scummy, as you've already stated. But it goes beyond that. Scum tend to show caution more than town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”