Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

The Fonz wrote:Really, really fallacious argument. See my scumgroup's use of Haschel Cedricson, the vengeful goon, in Seinfeld Mafia. 1-1's usually aren't worth it for scum, so the fact that he can suicide bomb doesn't mean he should. It's an in case of emergency, break glass type thing to mitigate the damage if he does get run up. The idea that we should throw out any connections to the one dead scum when it's pretty much the only lead we have is horribly scummy.
But it's not always used that way. In Frat Party Mafia, the vengeful goon was used to draw out a cop. He also distanced pretty well from the rest of his teammates, which contributed to the town loss. It's just that I'd expect if someone with a role like that to be bussed a lot more and ignored a lot less since losses could be cut so easily, or I expect that person to lurk chronically and do a whole lot of nothing. But I suppose this is a larger game, so the benefits of the role are downplayed a lot more.
iam wrote:Calling for a massclaim is not "rolefishing".
Very true.
But speculating on who the vig is? That's rolefishing.
RedCoyote wrote:As already mentioned, scum are going to have connections with other scum. Period. If you know who your partners are and you make posts in the game thread, you're just going to have some sort of connections. That's what playing this game is all about. I don't care what role you are. Just because he was a Suicide Bomber doesn't mean ckd can flip a little switch in his head and be completely removed from his partners. Nah, no dice. Crappy argument, Nacho.
But if you're essentially marked for death, you're going to put a lot more effort into removing true connections and placing false ones, and thus it's going to be a hell of a lot more difficult. But, point taken.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Kmd 1945 wrote:Iam, in that game she asked WHERE to start reading. Here, she asked WHAT SHE SHOULD KNOW BEFORE (annoying not having a caps lock button) she reads.
Oh, wow. Talk about trying to slide through on a technicality. You know what? This comment deserves an
unvote
;
vote: Kmd4390

Kmd 1945 wrote:Red, I don't get your analogy. And I've always gotten pissed at people who accuse me of lurking intentionally. Like since I first started playing this dumb game.
It has nothing to do with you personally. I'm talking about this hypothetical scumchat. If you're going to tell me with a straight face that it's null for a player to mistakenly bring up a player that was lynched simply because we can't be certain if the scum talked about their night kill... I'm sorry, but that's dumb. That's a dumb point. Lurking or not, there's going to be some minimum level of discussion. I mean, look at the players in this game. You're going to tell me that Fonz, DGB, or Spyrex (just random names, not my suspects necessarily) aren't going to talk about their nightkill? Come off it, man.

---
PF 1946 wrote:ok, red why do you support mass claim at this point in the game?
Why not? The only thing I can think of is that we may give the Vig one or two more days, but, other than that, I think we would benefit more from locking the scum into claims.

---
Fonz 1947 wrote:I don't see what's policy lynch-esque about the Cyber wagon. He's tied to the dead scum more than anyone.
I know, but that's what kind of makes him a policy lynch to me. I mean, reading Cyber without any context in votes and lynches, he reads as town to me. That said, you look at the Scumputer, and, well, Cyberbob is scum without question.
Fonz 1947 wrote:If you're talking about night actions, no-one asked. I got on with scumhunting instead. For obvious reasons, I didn't pay too much attention to my predecessor, and no-one did the usual 'Before you're caught up, please state role and night actions' thing that I expect when replacing in for a claimed player, so as far I knew, antihero had claimed everything.
Okay, maybe that was a little harsh. I'm taking out some of my Antihero frustration on you.
Fonz 1947 wrote:Targeted Xtoxm then Cyberbob twice in a row.
Ugh. Ugh, ugh ugh.

Okay. I'm glad I changed my vote then.
Fonz 1947 wrote:Why? That course of action makes no sense for a scum RB.
You have to understand that Antihero was absolutely the biggest scumread in the game going into D2. You have to kind of read over a lot of the game to find out why (it deals with the debate over the werewolf versus Gorrad wagons in D1), but, suffice to say, he was my number one scumread going into D2. The claim saved him. After the claim, he just stopped posting. I mean, literally, he just strung us along from the end of D2 until you replaced in.

Which is why I don't have much love for your roleslot. As hesistant as I am to be DGB's right hand man, I'm even more hesistant of accepting your claim at face value. Your slot has brought us nothing but grief.

---
Korlash 1948 wrote:Honestly I've forgotten to follow along, did he already claim? Did he know you had blocked him? Has revealing this actually helped us out at all? What the hell Red...
Yeah, in retrospect we probably should've done it in reverse.

No matter. Cyberbob doesn't pay attention to the game anyways, so he probably won't notice. :D

Seriously though, it's a big deal that he blocked him twice though. Now I'm not sure if I want him lynched today. That's a big deal.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

This is my farewell post; DGB's back.

Vote: kmd

Firstly, for his vote on RedCoyote. If you look through kmd's ISO, you will see that he is absolutely 100% unflinching on DGB scum. He's been calling her scum since his catchup back in January. So, it's pretty damn weird that DGB's attack on RC (which doesn't really look special compared to her other attacks) suddenly gives kmd a townread on DGB and the discovery that one of RC and DGB had to be scum. His reasoning is that DGB's a good player, and she wouldn't be wrong with her vote. No, seriously. There's nothing special about red in his ISO, and so this flip-flop makes absolutely no sense.

Add his pushing of Xtoxm's target as "obviously inHim", the fact he's done absolutely nothing this game, and the nitpicking, and you have obvscum!

Have a nice life, everyone!
(If DGB isn't back tomorrow I will make a real case that is not made at like 4 in the morning.)
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Bye, Nacho! See us again soon!
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:35 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Red wrote:Oh, wow. Talk about trying to slide through on a technicality.
How is that a technicality? One is like "Hey guys, is there anything important early on or should I skip that and start somewhere else?" and the other is like "Hey guys, is there stuff I need to know?". The second one, you should always be able to find on your read. If you don't see the difference, you shouldn't be playing this game.
Red wrote:It has nothing to do with you personally. I'm talking about this hypothetical scumchat. If you're going to tell me with a straight face that it's null for a player to mistakenly bring up a player that was lynched simply because we can't be certain if the scum talked about their night kill... I'm sorry, but that's dumb. That's a dumb point. Lurking or not, there's going to be some minimum level of discussion. I mean, look at the players in this game. You're going to tell me that Fonz, DGB, or Spyrex (just random names, not my suspects necessarily) aren't going to talk about their nightkill? Come off it, man.
0_o

Uh.

Inhim was LYNCHED, not NKD.

The difference is that one happens during the day and is agreed upon by a majority of players who can be either alignment and the other is agreed upon at night by scum. Guess which one a lynch is.

Seriously, have you played mafia before?

----------------

Nacho, I didn't say I had a town read on DGB. Lately, I'm more willing to accept that reads are wrong more often than not. That kind of openness comes into play when a scum read makes a good point. When her point is more reliable than my read, guess which I'm going to follow. And so what? I was wrong about Inhim/Xtoxm.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:42 am

Post by The Fonz »

OK, here's the thing about DGB. I get this notion that when she's scum, she tries to stay off town wagons early on, so she has more credibility later in the game. This was how she completely snowed me in War In Heaven, later in the game I ended up following her because she was pretty much the only player who didn't have a string of mislynches to her name.

She wasn't on the first big Gorrad wagon. She then jumped to Gorrad when only one other player was left on him. She then moves to Seraphim at the same time as Antihero and Werewolf are unvoting him. She sticks on Chevre for a while as the leading wagon, then goes to Gorrad, only guess what? Once Gorrad becomes leading wagon, she jumps off to plow a lonely Kmd-voting furrow. Flip flops between being the only one on Kmd and the only one on Seraphim. Admittedly, she does end up on the Gorrad wagon at the end, but only after unvoting him again for good measure. She avoids the Chevre wagon D2, despite having been on it a couple times D1.

I really need to look at the end of D1 in depth, to remind myself whether DGB really took a stand, or it was a lastminute kind of thing where her vote was needed to get the mislynch. Because the rest really looks scumDGB.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:09 am

Post by iamausername »

RedCoyote wrote:
Kmd 1945 wrote:Iam, in that game she asked WHERE to start reading. Here, she asked WHAT SHE SHOULD KNOW BEFORE (annoying not having a caps lock button) she reads.
Oh, wow. Talk about trying to slide through on a technicality. You know what? This comment deserves an
unvote
;
vote: Kmd4390
Yep yep. And all he really had to say was "that game was over a year ago, of course I don't remember everything that happened in it."
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:10 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Kmd 1954 wrote:If you don't see the difference, you shouldn't be playing this game.
I see the difference, but it's so minute that it's silly to bring it up.
Kmd 1954 wrote:Inhim was LYNCHED, not NKD.
RC 1951 wrote:If you're going to tell me with a straight face that it's null for a player to mistakenly bring up a player that was
lynched
simply because we can't be certain if the scum talked about their night kill... I'm sorry, but that's dumb.
But the point is, since you're dodging it again with your fake ignorance act, that scum would know the living/dead players better than town would. Regardless of whether the player was killed or lynched.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:04 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

<3 <3 <3
Nachomamma for standing in!

And I like the KMD post, it stays.

I do have to read two weeks' worth... I literally had zero access, which was REAL vacation for a webmaster like myself.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Day 4 Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 6

"hey bobby marley
sing someting good to me
this world go crazy
it's an emergency"
- Manu Chao

Kmd4390
- 3- iamausername, RedCoyote, DrippingGoofball
Nachomamma8
- 2 - The Fonz, Kmd4390
RedCoyote
- 1 - Cyberbob
iamausername
- 1 - Korlash
PokerFace
- 1 - Fate

Players not voting:
PokerFace, Starbuck

Notes/Prods
:
- Prodding Cyberbob
- Starting up deadline. 3 days. Deadline @Midnight, Sunday May 1st, 2011
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh hell deadline is soon.

PRIORITY MODE ACTIVATE.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Korlash »

Ok Guys, are we lynching Iam or Fate? I honestly can't tell anymore you guys have done a good job keeping me in suspense! Can I make this a 'make your own adventure' mafia and skip to the page where you guys surprise me with a dead Iam? I mean Arbor day is coming up and I know you guys have been trying to get me a present... hint hint...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Iam, it really wasn't very many games ago for me although I don't really remember starbuck being in it. But that's beside the point. If it's scummy now, it'd be scummy then. However, it was entirely different. Either way, as I already said, none of it matters if starbuck always asks for more info before reading when replacing in.

--------

Red, I completely disagree, but it really isn't important.

--------

Korlash, I'd lynch fate before iam.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Still working on trying to read through this monster of a game.

/sigh
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Fate »

Here, we can help you catch up:

Unvote
Vote: Starbuck
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by Fate »

werewolf555 - 7 - Antihero, Chevre, farside22, RedCoyote, Dutch one, inHimshallibe, nocase
Gorrad - 3 - SpyreX, iamausername, Cyberbob
Chevre - 3 - Seraphim, yabbaguy, Xalxe
nocase - 2 - Gorrad, werewolf555
SpyreX - 1 - Korlash
DrippingGoofball - 1 - Kmd4390
Xalxe - 1 - curiouskarmadog
Seraphim - 1 - DrippingGoofball

Players not voting: Weatherman, PokerFace

So here we are werewolf mislynch goin strong. Have any scum flipped on this wagon yet? OH HAI ANTIFONZ. It sure as fuck ain't Red.

Weatherman who was Runner who is now Starscum wrote:Fuck fuck fuck. I just have no motivation to get this game properly read up, specifically from 22 to now.

OH FANCY THAT.

I don't know if I forsee my vote moving, maybe after all this "claim nonsense" people have been saying recently. This slot has coasted and flaked the whole game while death and mislynches have rained the fuck around them. This game is just a bunch of town bitchslappin eachother while the scum lurk and flake.

SamepostWEather wrote:The Katsuki vote is a bit easy. Katsuki is someone accepted in the community through being apparently friends and hydraing with some well-known users, but to be honest I have never seen her be anything but useless, fluffy and lurky. If I remember correctly she's very young but that doesn't make it more fun to deal with.

LULZ
"Katsbuddy is an easy vote, cause her meta is to be all useless and lurky and stuff, damn I wish she posted better as my scumbuddy. She's sappin my motivation for this game."

TWO DOWN

STILl same post wrote:
I know this is a stray one currently but
vote: RedCoyote

yeah yeah, haven't commented on the big wagons.

This is a scum fuckin memorandum. I better see someone call him out for this trash in the next few pages.

Needless to say I am completely underwhelmed by POOOKOOKEOKOKOPOKERHERFACEs entrance to the game
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p2777869

Antihero wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Gorrad

/apathy

SCUM APATHETIC IN A LARGE THEME WITH MISLYNCHES LIKE GORRAD AND WW WALKIN AROUND?

SAY IT AINT FUCKIN SO!!!?

What the... oh I forgot crypto was nocase and herpderp.

PokerFace wrote:is gorrad at 9 votes or 10 votes? I am considering dropping the hammer

Why am I not surprised.

"IM ON PAGE 16"

next post

"WHATS GORRAD AT? I LIKHAMMERIN TOWNIES!"

Fucking hell.

Korlash's joke to content post ratio is about 5:1 from the last time I didn't keep track and I'm guessing out of thin air but it seems bout right. Still to bold to be a scumbag though.

Dgb wrote:Scum on Chevre wagon:
Seraphim/Xtomx
inHimshallibe
Jerbs/yabbaguy
Katsuki/PokerFace
Xalxe
Cyberbob

Two seconds later:

Poker wrote:Yo DGB I wasn't on any wagon at the end there. I was not all caught up. I did get caught up during the night though so thats all good. I wrote this during the last night.

"OH HOLD ON I WASN VOTIN ANY TOWNIES YOU CANT HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE FOR SHIT."

How long has Iam been fuckin V/LA? Jesus. Oh holy fuck, he posted a wall of AWESOME before going V/LA instead of using it as an excuse not to post content. Iam town read CEMENTED.

Wait... a second... what's all this two scumteam bullshit DGB? A SK flips, a Vig fodder Werewolf flips, and there's three kills.

And your FIRST thought is "TROLOLOL CROSSKILLIN SCUMZ"

Oh DGB...don't tell me.... don't fuckin tell me all this time you've been SCUM AGAIN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by Fate »

OH LOOK SPYREX NOTICED IT TOO.

GREAT MINDZ

DrippingGoofball wrote:Dear Korlash, dear nocase,

We are in the unique position iof having found three scumbaggos: Xtomx, Antihero, and CKD.

I'd like to point that if all three of us are equally convincing, we'll have a 3-way wagon and no lynch. Thus we must compromise, and decide on ordering the prisoners to the gallows.

We do have a very nice vig out there to help. And maybe even scum crosskills, which we encourage warmly.

Shall we diceroll it?

Combo #1: A, C, X
Combo #2: A, X, C
Combo #3: C, A, X
Combo #4: C, X, A
Combo #5: X, A, C
Combo #6: X, C, A

And DGB's response is to ignore the elephant in the room and keep trucking on?

NOT GONNA FUCKIN FLY

Xtomz wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Townly

Yabbaguy
Korlash
Kmd
Dutch one
Weatherman
iam
CKD
inHim

Neutral

RedCoyote
Cyberbob
Chevre
PokerFace
nocase
Antihero

Scummy

Spyrex

DGB

The order in the town list is relevant. The order in the other lists is not.

Seraphim Xtoxm - Hider, was killed on Night 2

MMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

DGB after being pressed by SpyreX twice wrote:Yeah I was dreaming, I forgot the SK died. I just love X-kills so much.

UH HUH. OK.

Kmd comes in with an nice little easily done VC analysis and an DGB then SpyreX (me) vote. BARE MINIMAL POST TO VICTORY EH SCUM.

PokerFace wrote:Nothing real interesting I have felt the need to comment on has happened so yay this is mainly to avoid getting prodded as I forget the last time I posted.

You're fucking kidding me right?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by Fate »

what's all this 1v1 Antihero Xtomz?

OH GOODNESS AND JOY, DID WE FIND THE SCUM RB?

In other news Cyber looks at a situation of two PRs claiming or whatever,
and goes out of his way to call CKD out on his scummy ass reaction.
Cyber definitely isn't scum with CKD. I don't see him bussing in the middle of a clusterfuck claimstorm.

Oh yeah ere it is, he claims Roleblocke knowing that Xtomz is lying. Why in the FUCK are you all acting like this clears Anthero?

Yos scum. I gambited to clear a town read of mine, but he as a mafia FRAMER who had Framed that town read,
knew I was lying and claimed in order to lynch me and confirm himself.

Same. Fucking. Song and dance here.

"??? I scumRBd him last night? Whats this town fakeclaim gambit?"
Antihero votes Xtomz.

Antiher was scummy before this, and continued to be scummy.

????
ANTIHERO IS SCUM RB WHAT DO YA KNOW.

Unvote:
Vote: Fonz

Fuck these lurker lynches, they should die soon enough tomorrow and the next day if everyone reads my fuckin posts.

Let's lynch goddamn SCUM POWER today.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by Fate »

My eyes are glazing over.

I have work in the morning.

I HAVE DONE WHAT I SET OUT TO DO

BREAK THE PSYCHOLOGY LOCK THAT HAS BEEN HOLDING THIS GAME FOR FUCKIN DAYS.

ANTIHERO IS NOT "TROLOLOL CONFIRMED TOWN" FOR HIS FUCKIN CLAIM, JUST ROLE CONFIRMED NOT ALIGNMENT. PROCEED WITH LYNCHING. SCUMLURKERS GO NEXT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by Fate »

TOWN AS FUCK
RedCoyote
Iam
Cyberbob
Korlash

NOT SO GODDAMN SURE ANYMORE YOUUUUUUUU
DGB

IF WE LYNCH THESE PEOPLE WE"LL PROBABLY FUCKIN WIN
FONZ
KMD
POKERFACE
STARBUCK

G

TO

THE

G
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by iamausername »

Fate wrote:
I HAVE DONE WHAT I SET OUT TO DO

BREAK THE PSYCHOLOGY LOCK THAT HAS BEEN HOLDING THIS GAME FOR FUCKIN DAYS.

ANTIHERO IS NOT "TROLOLOL CONFIRMED TOWN" FOR HIS FUCKIN CLAIM, JUST ROLE CONFIRMED NOT ALIGNMENT. PROCEED WITH LYNCHING. SCUMLURKERS GO NEXT.

Sorry, my lock is still there.

iamausername wrote:TOWN ANTIHERO:
-Xtoxm just claimed to have an innocent on yabbaguy
-But I blocked him! He's lying!
-Why is he lying?
-He's scum! Get him!

SCUM ANTIHERO:
--Xtoxm just claimed to have an innocent on yabbaguy
-But I blocked him! He's lying!
-Why is he lying?
-???
-Maybe he's not lying...
-Read role list
-Yes, there are ways he could think yabbaguy was confirmed even though I blocked him.

Do you see a fault in this reasoning?
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Korlash, you really like Kmd, eh?
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:52 am

Post by Korlash »

fate wrote:Oh yeah ere it is, he claims Roleblocke knowing that Xtomz is lying. Why in the FUCK are you all acting like this clears Anthero?

Thank you! I mean I know you're bussing your buddy to say it but still... It's nice to know I'm not crazy.

Red wrote:Korlash, you really like Kmd, eh?

Sorry, I can't honestly say I know what a Kmd is. Hurt feelings aside, what makes you say this?
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:21 am

Post by The Fonz »

Away for most of the next few days. Due to game state, I'm really going to try to get on for five mins close to deadline.

Fate...belgh.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Because of your ignoring the wagon and pushing for lynches on people who you have no hope of getting successful wagons on (at least from where I'm coming from).

I mean, you've been pushing that Spyrex wagon since the first page of the game! Can't you take a hint?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”