Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Dekes »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Dekes
– please explain how you think the claim (and only the claim) somehow reduces my chance of being NKed.
Because no scum in their right mind will waste a kill on somebody that has to be killed by the town sooner or later.

About the Baby Spice wagon. Basically what chess said. The wagon flew right past diddin's wagon which makes me even more confident in diddin-scum. Luckily people seem to be coming to their senses.

In other news, Chrono needs to take some stances ASAP. Those three posts he has are very underwhelming. Same goes for AV and Ranger, who basically tunneled on SD in all of his ISO. Can't blame him but that matter is dead and time to move on.

Axelrod is idly active lurking around and more interested in setup speculation than scumhunting. He needs to commit to a wagon so people can see where he stands.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by quadz08 »

^I approve of this post.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

7eah mean dekes is prety obv town no?

QWuadz too

bkkabyuspice wagon stupid
diddinwagon stupid

cjronopiewagno goooooooooood
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by LordChronos »

chesskid3 wrote:7eah mean dekes is prety obv town no?
I have no idea what you are trying to say here, chess. What does "7eah" mean?
I'm a talking computer.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

JOSE CUEORVA
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:18 am

Post by AGar »

gandalf5166 wrote:Crap, forgot to unvote.

VOTE: Diddin
Lol um... fail? :p

quadz08 wrote:I was pointing out that there's no scum motivation for BS to say "My kids distracted me so I typed the wrong player's name."
There's plenty. It's an appeal to sympathetic emotions (see your 324 for some effectiveness of it), and it allows one to detach any responsibility for a vote, and cover up a slip.

Dekes' 235 is right on the money. I haven't been able to get any read on AV due to him being nearly invisible in the thread, & RoN is acting in a similar manner to Axelrod.

I'm happier with a diddin lynch over a BS lynch.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:03 am

Post by Baby Spice »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
BabySpice wrote:Got ninja'd four times for that post, and a scumtell is a scumtell reguardless of how many point it out.

Way to go Diddin. Make the sus wagon on you look good. Well done that lad.
But you didn’t vote him even though you say he’s making the wagon on him look good? And then a few posts later you choose instead to vote LC for no reason other than Chesskid said so?

Scummy as hell. As is your response 271 where you attempted to justify your bad SD vote based on flavor spec when it has been made clear it can’t possibly be a scum-tell.
Have a little time, but am tired

What makes it impossible MoI? Would that be Agar's comment on the topic well after my vote?

Good yes, but I prefer other wagons at the moment as they look better. (Or at least players more in need of pressure)
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:06 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Someone wrote:That is a pathetic excuse. Your kids can't make you type Chronopie instead of LordChronos.
But they can make you confuse Chronus with Chronopie when you go to check spelling LC.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:15 am

Post by Axelrod »

AGar wrote:Axelrod: That is unimportant at this point in time.
Unimportant how? Seems like that would be one of the more important things we could get out in the open.

Maybe I'm missing something. Can you say what reason is there for you (or anyone) who knows that a particular role is in the game, not to say? I don't see how that negatively impacts the person who says. If they subsequently get killed, at least that information would be out there and confirmed at that point. It's almost like a Cop result (baring shenanigans of some kind).
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:38 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Axelrod wrote:
Unimportant how? Seems like that would be one of the more important things we could get out in the open.

Maybe I'm missing something. Can you say what reason is there for you (or anyone) who knows that a particular role is in the game, not to say? I don't see how that negatively impacts the person who says. If they subsequently get killed, at least that information would be out there and confirmed at that point. It's almost like a Cop result (baring shenanigans of some kind).
Yes, and do cops automatically claim D2 as soon as they get an innocent? No.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:41 am

Post by Axelrod »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
Axelrod wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote: Oh, and
small FoS: Axelrod
. I'll elaborate on this later on. It's weak now, more like a small gut feeling. But I want to leave this here noted.
Why wait! I won't feel like I'm really playing until someone says they don't like something I've said.
Why? Are you afraid we may catch you?
?

I'm asking you to go ahead and say whatever it is/was that's giving you this gut feeling. Why wait to elaborate?
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:44 am

Post by Axelrod »

gandalf5166 wrote:
Axelrod wrote:

Yes, and do cops automatically claim D2 as soon as they get an innocent? No.
Are you dense?

Does no one understand what I'm saying?

This probably won't got anywhere, becauae it would be poor mod. design to tell everyone that the Greek Gods are all town and then to further tell certain people that certian other roles are definitely in the game, but given what SD already said, I thought, what the heck, might as well ask. I'm not above breaking the game if it can be done.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:24 am

Post by Axelrod »

Quick hits:

Baby Spice - scummish
Chronopie - null
Aurous Vox - townish
AGar - townish
Shadow dancer - not a fan, but given the above I'm going town.
Snow Bunny - neutral
Iecrint - townish
CMAR - null
Dekes - scummish
Plum - eh, okay for now.
Gemini - I hate hydras. KT part seems not too bad.
Rangerofthenorth - okay
Magna - null
Gandalf - not too bad
Quadz08 - okay
Mothrax - townish
LordChronos - null
diddin - scummish
chesskid - townish, heaven help me.

I'm fine going with
Vote: Baby Spice
for now. Didn't like this remark:
Baby Spice wrote:Agar clears SD for the moment. Time will tell.
Didn't like her calling Dekes and then Diddin scummy without voting for either, but then almost randomly followed chesskid on someone she hadn't mentioned + she apparently typoed who she meant to vote for (which was who she thought chesskid meant, not who she thought was actually scummy?)
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:25 am

Post by AGar »

Axelrod wrote:

It matters not right now whether or not I may or may not be able to clear another player at this or a later point in time. If you have a further line of reasoning to pursue this avenue, bring it forth. But I'm going to more than likely ignore future advances down this route by you, as you seem to have no other reason for doing it than blatant rolefishing.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Axelrod »

AGar wrote:
Axelrod wrote:

It matters not right now whether or not I may or may not be able to clear another player at this or a later point in time. If you have a further line of reasoning to pursue this avenue, bring it forth. But I'm going to more than likely ignore future advances down this route by you, as you seem to have no other reason for doing it than blatant rolefishing.
Okay, 1st, you don't know what role-fishing is.

But 2nd, and more importantly, you STILL seem to be missing the point. Let me try this another way.

So far, you have said (and do please correct me if I'm wrong) that you have been mod-informed that Poseidon is in the game. That's all you've said.

SD claimed Poseidon. You are assuming, not unreasonably, that Poseidon is Town because, well, mod told us that Greek Gods are Town.

Now, this really hasn't told us much of anything about your role, has it? I don't think it has. Which is good. My ENTIRE POINT is that this is the kind of information people can give us that DOESN'T reveal anything else about their own role/abilities. And yet, it can act to "clear" people later when they claim those roles.

Let's say you had some OTHER roles that you knew were "in the game." Saying those other roles similarly doesn't say much of anything about your role/abilities. What it does is get this info out there in the event you DIE. You don't need to wait until someone claims a role that you know is in the game. You could do it NOW. The effect is the same, and there's no risk of you dying and taking said info to the grave with you.

You know what, forget it. I don't think this is really going anywhere anyway.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

I really despise the amount of rolefishing that's going on right now. If you think you have a plan to break the game than think it through and convince us before you demand further claims of any kind. Else I will intensify my looking for scum right there.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Axelrod, do you really consider Agar as stupid as that he is inabled to decide for himself, knowing his role a fair amount better than you do, if he has any more information to claim that would be useful for town (i.e. more than for scum) right now?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:26 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Axel, you literally refused to take ONE solid stance in your list. NEW WAGON

VOTE: Axelrod
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:27 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

*ahem*

UNVOTE
VOTE: Axelrod
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:46 am

Post by quadz08 »

Ummm... except for the part where he, ya know, voted?

Ok. Thought overnight about BS. I don't think she's scummy, I just think she's playing poorly, and is pretty clearly our VI right now.

I am always for a D1 VI lynch. I think it removes anti-town players from the game before they can do any real harm, keeping distractions to a minimum in later days, and not having her around in LYLO / near-LYLO is definitely ideal, especially since MoI's claim requires us to lynch / vig him sometime around then anyway. With that in mind:

VOTE: Baby Spice
Charon
Charon
Goon
Charon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Charon »

There has been a slight change in the RuleSet, just to clarify the game a bit:
(Strikethrough is /out, italic is /in.)
Rules wrote:
SIX: GAME SPECIFIC RULES

III)
The Greek Pantheon is considered the "town".
All town-aligned players are part of the Greek Pantheon, but not all members of the Greek Pantheon may be town-aligned.
The "mafia" faction is compromised of a foreign Gods and/or Goddesses. All players are either Gods or Goddesses.
Votecount coming later on.

p.s. I meant to be here yesterday, but Good Friday and all. :igmeou:
Last edited by Charon on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:13 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

quadz08 wrote:Ummm... except for the part where he, ya know, voted?

Ok. Thought overnight about BS. I don't think she's scummy, I just think she's playing poorly, and is pretty clearly our VI right now.

I am always for a D1 VI lynch. I think it removes anti-town players from the game before they can do any real harm, keeping distractions to a minimum in later days, and not having her around in LYLO / near-LYLO is definitely ideal, especially since MoI's claim requires us to lynch / vig him sometime around then anyway. With that in mind:

VOTE: Baby Spice
But even in the list he only calls her "scummish", so he can back out of it later. Also, now that SD is no longer confirmed, I'm torn between Axel and him.

WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:17 am

Post by quadz08 »

Effffffff. Andy, dammit...

AGar, how does this affect your knowledge of the Poseidon role?
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

@Gand: Even now I am confirmed
not scum
. You know my claim. You know about Agars claim. How about you just do a little practice in patience and do some
useful
scum hunting.
@quadz: Are you serious?
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

@Charon: And thanks for really seriously invoke the impression that you put this up because my clain would have faultily confirmed. You know, if some wannabe smartasses lynch me now, that's way too close to a mod error.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”