Mini 1159 - Powerrox93's Mini Normal I (Game Over)

crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by crazypianist1116 »

VOTE: [L]
Hello.
L wagon's where it's at.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:22 am

I think we should be passive aggressive and not explicitly say who we're suspicious of. Or not.

Very Suspicious:
Uncle Pain
Jase
Carcinogen

Somewhat suspicious:
StefanB

Uncle Pain: First post voting me=weird was off. Me=Weird had yet to post at that point (and still hasn't) but Uncle Pain didn't comment on anything about the first page and is probably trying to deflect attention away from his scum buddies.
Second post, when has attitude ever been a reason to vote for somebody? Again no content. Probably bussing Jase.
Third post, no useful content. Trying to deflect onto lurkers. Yabba was actual being useful with his original post unlike somebody I know.

VOTE: Uncle Pain

Jase:
Jase wrote:Imaginality: Oh sorry should I be voting Yabba?

I'll set this right with a quick
Unvote
vote: Yabba

I'm so glad you're watching out for me!
READ: Oh sorry I'm being scummy? Let me sheep this vote so I look better in everyone's eyes without explaining my actions at all!
The Uncle Pain vote makes looks like he's just trying to get off of the yabbaguy case and attack an easy target.

Carcinogen: The Jase vote looks opportunistic. By his logic, bad players say they're good. Thus Jase saying he's a good player is neither a scumtell nor nulltell, but a bad player tell. Further he hasn't don't much in terms of content. His defense against zdenek calling him lurkish is more lack of content and trying to say zdenek has not done any scum hunting when he has.

StefanB: No reason to believe someone is town just because they are labeled "Best IC." The case for yabbaguy makes no sense whatsoever. I'm not seeing how the reactionfishing is supposed to be scummy at all. It moves the game forward out of RVS and gives everyone reads.

Zdenek's first post looks suspicious for the same reason as Uncle Pain's.

Me=Weird needs to get in the game.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Andrew94, your question is not a sentence and that makes it difficult to understand.
I believe you're trying to say the fact that I called Uncle Pain on bussing and also said he was trying to deflect attention on the first is contradictory? The two aren't mutually exclusive. He didn't comment on anything that happened on the first page, and it's possible for there to be more than two scum.
Your sig bothers me.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Hey guys. My apologies for not posting. I've been really busy with Easter stuff and schoolwork is beginning to get really overwhelming. I'll try and keep up with reading as I can, and I'll devote part of my weekend to just mafia. I know I'm pretty far behind, so assume my stuff has the "at that time" qualifier.

@S_C: #62: I was suspicious of you because bad player=/=scum. Further zdenek pointed out suspicious things in 55.

@Jase: #63 & #64: How was I stealing your shtick? Also, I called you on sheeping because 37 looked like you voted merely to satisfy imaginality rather than because you yourself supported the vote.

@StefanB: #70(specifically where you responded to me): You had originally fussed about how yabba is "Best IC" and I assumed you were voting him because he didn't act like "Best IC." I just don't see how this is justification for a vote, though.

@Uncle Pain: #71: Now this is a very interesting post! You do realize that in your posts before this, you gave nothing at all similar to this reasoning. That was why I voted you. While I generally don't like backtracking, I'll let it slide since it's early in the game and will accordingly
UNVOTE: Uncle Pain

@Me=Weird: How did I make the bottom of your null/undecided list in #72, or were these in no particular order?

Post #88 reeks of hypocrisy.

Post #91 lacks views on other players apart from Jase; this is starting to become consistent.

@Zdenek: #93: You commented on one of the first posts page 1. Further my post was very early on page one, while yours was the second to last.

Post #102 reads very scummy to me. Rather then criticizing reasoning, he just backs up his votes with unsupported statements. The defense of it in #105 reads as if he's either twisting zdenek's words or misinterpreting them.

Quoted for Truth:
yabbaguy wrote:
@Mod:
You are being VERY strict. I encourage you to look at the ruleset much more holistically and look into the intent as to why each rule exists. I fear that at this rate, we are going to have game-wrecking modkills based on loopholes.
I'll leave it at that, and I have no intention of arguing this further.

Hey Andrew, since you skim walls, this one's for you:

Post #114 looks like wagonhopping so badly.

Post #120: OK StefanB
is
misinterpreting zdenek. Stefan, zdenek was trying to say that you defending rhetorical questions is scummy. He was not trying to say that you were actively lurking. What he did say however, was that your defense to his accusation was active lurking. If you don't understand the difference between what zdenek is saying and what you are trying to defend, then ask me, and I'll try to explain it better.
I don't see this specific point as scummy as it looks like a genuine misinterpretation.

I'll read more in depth into 122 when I get the time.

Post #125: Very helpful post. Who are your scum reads, Uncle Pain?
Jase wrote:
crazypianist1116 wrote:Very Suspicious:
Uncle Pain
Jase
Carcinogen

Jase:
Jase wrote:Imaginality: Oh sorry should I be voting Yabba?

I'll set this right with a quick
Unvote
vote: Yabba

I'm so glad you're watching out for me!
READ: Oh sorry I'm being scummy? Let me sheep this vote so I look better in everyone's eyes without explaining my actions at all!
The Uncle Pain vote makes looks like he's just trying to get off of the yabbaguy case and attack an easy target.

Carcinogen: The Jase vote looks opportunistic.
By his logic, bad players say they're good. Thus Jase saying he's a good player is neither a scumtell nor nulltell, but a bad player tell.
Further he hasn't don't much in terms of content. His defense against zdenek calling him lurkish is more lack of content and trying to say zdenek has not done any scum hunting when he has.
Crazypianist accuses me of something that's extremely scummy. Then turns around and calls SCs suspicions of me opportunistic. If he really believed my that my intentions were as he said why didn't he vote for me (Why didn't you)? Also what's the difference between your suspicion and Surprise_Carcinogens?
This came out of nowhere! You've had almost 3 pages to say this yet you wait till now? Scummy. I didn't vote you because I voted Uncle Pain at the time. That much should be obvious. S_C's suspicion looked opportunistic (i.e. "Here's my chance to push a lynch of a townie"). You even quoted my reasoning for not liking the vote (bolded above).
Me=Weird wrote:New reads: I can see Jase as town, but adding crazypianist to scumlist. The way he was sarcastic seems like how scum would be, general scumvibes, plus the way once stefan got attacked, he completely lurked off, could be scum scared by their partner getting caught and not wanting to do anything scummy.
Sarcasm and lurking are great scumtells! Especially when I wasn't posting elsewhere on the site.

VOTE: [L]
She's been doing a ton of talking without throwing around suspicion at all. This is particularly scummy behavior. The vote was useless essentially the entire game as it hasn't really been accompanied by much pressure and the unvote came out of nowhere. Also on my scumlist (in no particular order) are Jase, andrew94, Surprise_Carcinogen, and StefanB.

Tl; dr: Go up to Jase's quote.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:25 am

Uncle Pain wrote:
crazypianist1116 wrote:Post #91 lacks views on other players apart from Jase; this is starting to become consistent.

What do you mean? Do you think I’m tunneling on Jase and keep doing it?

No, it's that the only person of whom you were giving opinions was Jase at the time. Which I saw annoying seeing as you could be analyzing 11 other people as well.

Mist7676 wrote:A quick question about it. Why did you do a big wall just to frustrate andrew. Are you friends on site?

The big text was merely referencing his sig; I wanted to make sure he saw the parts relevant to him.

Jase wrote:I looked back and I saw it, that is a thing that happens. You say you didn't vote me because you voted Uncle Pain, but why would you vote him for something that could have been scum motivated when what you accused me of MUST have been scum motivated? It makes no sense for you not to vote me if you truly believe what you said. I'm calling BS on that.

Uncle Pain was useless up to that point and I saw him making bad moves. You on the other hand were progressing the game forward.

Jase wrote: Moving right along, yes I saw your reasoning for accusing SC. Problem is you throw down some support for my wagon and then in the same breath you make an accusation for being on the wagon that you JUST supported. In general it seems like you don't want to be ON my wagon but you still want my wagon to succeed. You then use being on my wagon as points against two other players so you can call them out if my wagon DOES succeed, and YOU get to say "I told you there was something wrong with that wagon". Is that about right? Did I leave any part of that out?

Uncle Pain and Carcinogen voted you because you have an attitude and because (he thought) you are a bad player. Neither of which are scumtells. I however pointed out what I thought were scumtells.

andrew94 wrote:wagonhopping? was i in a wagon before? i dont think so.

Wagonhopping as in hopping onto a wagon. As in you were the third vote on StefanB

I'll read the stuff that isn't self-relevant later tonight.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:44 am

[L], I'm voting for you. If you want, you can refute my case. Regardless I want more votes for you.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #6) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting recently; I have 2 midterms this week. Hopefully I'll be able to give a more detailed post tomorrow. I do want to respond to this though.

[L] wrote:
crazypianist1116 wrote:[L], I'm voting for you. If you want, you can refute my case. Regardless I want more votes for you.
Well, frankly, you've seen me play as scum. I am much....shall we say....different. My town approach is to analyze more... but this game started out so disgustingly that I haven't even done that. I'll be honest - I haven't been involved in the game the way I wanted to be. I'm frustrated. But I'm not giving up on the game because I'm the type to see things through to their end.

Yes, I've seen you play as scum. That does not mean your scum play is completely unique. You could be intentionally playing differently than you were in Newbie #1082 purely in an attempt to throw me off. Or you could just be playing differently as a result of real life. What I'm trying to say here is that your playing differently does not exempt you from being scum.

[L] wrote:Your case against me is somewhat laughable because it is untrue. Let me point out the ways:
crazypianist1116 wrote:VOTE: [L]
She's been doing a ton of talking without throwing around suspicion at all. This is particularly scummy behavior. The vote was useless essentially the entire game as it hasn't really been accompanied by much pressure and the unvote came out of nowhere. Also on my scumlist (in no particular order) are Jase, andrew94, Surprise_Carcinogen, and StefanB.

"ton of talking": This is laughable because I have 15 posts; two of which had content, and the rest only consisted of votes or up to 3 lines max. That's not a ton of talking by anyone's standards. Personally, I'd lynch people for doing as little talking as me.

Ok perhaps we were mixing up our definitions. By accusing you of doing a "ton of talking," I was accusing you of that which you just described. You were active in the game, but not doing much to help push the game forward.

[L] wrote:"throwing around suspicion": When one throws around suspicion, they are scum. Townies cast suspicion on those they suspect, not randomly.

Oh boy confusing definitions again. By throwing around suspicion, I did mean actually casting suspicion on people. You however were not doing that. It seemed like you were waiting for a prime target to appear so you could go in and make your case.

[L] wrote:"vote was useless": My vote on TO was not useless, because it was not a pressure vote. I truly believe she is scum. Currently, I had to remove my vote to see how she behaves. I'm somewhat ambivalent right now, on her.

Your vote was useless because it didn't do anything for the game. You never made a decent case yet you held that vote there for roughly four pages. You never tried to push for TO's lynch, which is scummy behavior considering you were voting her for so long.

[L] wrote:"unvote came out of nowhere": Yes, it would seem so. But I unvoted her in order to regroup my thoughts and see how she behaves. And saying that this is what I am doing is inconsequential even if she reads it.

I really don't see the reasoning for this. If you've explained it in the past few pages, my apologies.

StefanB, next time can you please try to not post 9 times in a row. Condensing into one post would make life simpler for all of us.

I'm going to try and make a more comprehensive post within 24 hours.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #7) » Tue May 03, 2011 8:36 pm

And I'm back. I just read through the past 4 pages, and I have to say, I really enjoy this game. There's a lot of good discussion, and it's not devolving into to mindless yelling unlike some other games I've been in.

I really can't believe [L] hasn't been lynched yet. Has anyone seen her voting patterns? I'll make it simple: [L] jumps off the TO wagon after andrew unvotes TO. She then proceeds to jump on StefanB's wagon for a "serious scumslip." Then she flops back to TO.
Scumslips are generally extremely strong evidence for a player's scuminness. To jump off the Stefan wagon and onto TO with little evidence makes no sense whatsoever given her thinking StefanB is so obviously scum. Can we get a lynch here please?

With that being said, StefanB's "slip" was honestly not a slip at all. He was being attacked by many people, and as such it's impossible that only scum were attacking him. Just by sheer numbers 4 people were voting him and others were suspicious, so "many" of them had to be town.

Tarsonisocelot has also jumped onto my scumlist. Post #219 was completely Information instead of Analysis (IIoA). I have not read her in iso, but I'm going to take everyone else for granted in saying that she's been contributing little, and as such 219 has not helped her case at all.

Yabba vs. Uncle Pain looks town vs. town. They're both defending opinions well.

Redtail's entrance was nice but I kind of feel like the opinions were sheeped from everyone else. I also felt that TO was targeted a lot more than [L], yet pretty much the same case he made for TO could have been made for [L]. Posts since then have been nice.

Zdenek is leaving me not so pleased but I guess we'll see what comes of that.

StefanB, could you use a line break only when you're trying to introduce new ideas? Keep thoughts with similar meanings within the same paragraph rather than hitting return after every sentence.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #8) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:43 am

@Mod: Has the votecount been reset?

No, not after a such short break

Welcome DH.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #9) » Wed May 04, 2011 10:43 am

Mod could we get a vote count?

I could be wrong but I think [L] is at L-2.

Me=Weird wrote:I'd be willing to switch to TiO though, because of that huge list of useless IIoA.

QFT.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #10) » Wed May 04, 2011 1:14 pm

[L] if you intend that to be a claim, you'll have to specify more than that. Are you a vanilla townie or do you have specific night powers?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #11) » Mon May 09, 2011 7:13 am

VOTE: C-Worl
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #12) » Wed May 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Will post within a day, just been exceptionally busy with schoolwork.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #13) » Fri May 13, 2011 12:06 pm

tarsonisocelot wrote:Will someone please temporarily unvote C-Worl before they have the chance to self-hammer and cut the day short by 17 days?

Oh my reason, that sounds so scummy.

Yeah I read and my vote's staying where it is. TO you're next.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #14) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:53 pm

I'm still keeping my vote on C-Worl. Andrew was bad for town, the hammer was crap, and all he's done today is scream "But I'm VT!" Regardless of whether you're town or scum, your play is anti-town, and I don't want you here.

TO: THANK YOU FOR 386!!! We're actually getting some decent content. Now granted, the redtail read does seem a bit sheeped from other players but I do agree with it.

Uncle Pain has started losing his town status. The various scummy interjections have hurt as noted in previous posts. However he has been very pro town and don't have any intention of writing him off as scum.

Something weird strikes me about zdenek and me=weird. I need to go back and reread to see their actions more clearly.

I'm going to do a VCA soon, so sit tight.

Jase, why are you not voting C-Worl?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #15) » Mon May 16, 2011 4:48 pm

C-Worl, you do realize at this point it wouldn't be a quickhammer right? You've claimed already and there's enough information for him to make a decision.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #16) » Fri May 20, 2011 3:10 am

C-Worl wrote:Hey who wants the scum to keep talking? Well here's some more WIFOM. All my partners hopped on my wagon.

WAIT! You want more WIFOM to deal with? I hammered [L] so that tarsonisocelot wouldn't get lynched.

Not enough for you? Hammered myself to keep suspicion of Uncle Pain from building up.

MOAR? ROTN FLAKED BC I WAS GETTING LYNCHED AND HE GAVE UP ON OUR WINCON.

NOT ENOUGH? BVOIGT COMES FIRST IN THE ALPHABET AND ZDENEK COMES LAST IN IT! COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!

I GOT BARRELS OF THIS SHIT!

I'M SCUM, AND AS MUCH AS YOU'LL WANT TO IGNORE EVERYTHING I JUST SAID YOU KNOW YOU'LL LOOK AT IT ON THE HOPES THAT I GAVE SOME KIND OF CLUE. YOU KNOW IT'S A DISTRACTION BUT YOU'LL COME BACK LIKE MOTHS TO A FLAME, AND THERE'S NOT A GODDAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Jase = +10 scumpoints

Thanks!
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #17) » Fri May 20, 2011 3:43 am

Uncle Pain wrote:
crazypianist1116 wrote:Jase = +10 scumpoints

Explanation please. This is far from obvious.

The lack of Jase in his "WIFOM" post made it seem like he was distancing from the person who was deciding to lynch him (READ: waiting for people to jump off his wagon) all day long.
Take it in jest. Nothing's for certain yet.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #18) » Fri May 20, 2011 4:40 am

I probably will too, I was just trying to get an overly cocky response.
Oftentimes, scum will give away aspects of their team in an attempt to be WIFOMy.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #19) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:43 am

Continue spewing more bullshit please.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #20) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Jase wrote:
tarsonisocelot wrote:
Jase wrote:
tarsonisocelot wrote:As a town we should completely ignore C-Worl's post-hammer posting.

Did C-worl make a wifom post? I hadn't noticed, and NEITHER DID ANYONE ELSE. Comprende?

There is no need to be aggressive. crazypianist had made a post attempting to analyse the lack of Jase in the WIFOM post which you definitely saw. I felt the need to say why that's a bad idea and was not online between the post and nightfall.
Any reason you'd prefer to pretend that C-Worl didn't start making WIFOM posts rather than just ignoring their content as insignificant?

I probably won't have the chance to analyse links with C-Worl until next week. As C-Worl is the only current confirmed scum interactions with him are more significant than others. Jase, before you spend too much time on red/UP interaction reading could you explain how and why they would make good partners for C-Worl?

Unless the link analysis/next few days of posting changes my mind I will probably vote redtail then.

Aggressive about what? I'm certain I have no idea what you mean. :shifty:

You guys are over-analyzing this and falling right into his trap.

I have a hunch.
VOTE: RangeroftheNorth
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #21) » Thu May 26, 2011 6:48 pm

tarsonisocelot wrote:I'm not analysing the wifom. You are the only person who has attempted to do that. Was that a mistake yesterday?

I am analysing Jase's response.

No I meant you two were arguing over something that came as a result of c-worl's bullshit. Jase's opinion was correct in that we shouldn't over analyze it now. Yesterday I was gambiting to get a scum tell out of him but that didn't work as he didn't really reveal much.
Jase, if you haven't noticed, I wasn't serious yesterday.

I'll reread tomorrow, I've just had a busy week...
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #22) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:40 am

Blah I have some bias towards those thoughts as well but I'd like to think that Powerrox would have extended the night deadline regardless of who was being replaced. Trying to outguess the mod though will not lead to good results. If it works it unbalances the game and makes it less fun, and if it doesn't then you're just making uninformed decisions.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #23) » Mon May 30, 2011 4:39 am

Will post within 24 hours.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”