Open 293 - Donner Party Mafia, Take Two (Game Over)

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:57 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I went and ISO'd MoI again and I don't like his and tclaw's interactions. He asked him for a bunch of info but did absolutely nothing with it.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

the thing i don't get though is that Tclawren was RB'd night 2 and no mafia kill occured

If Magana was scum why didn't he do the kill instead? His chance of being RB'd is virtually nil compared to Tclaw

why might this be, DH?
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I have not a clue. If I were to guess, how much heat was on tclaw Day 2? How much of the discussion was he in?

Also, what about MoI? He was in arguments with DRK, so he was in the discussion at least somewhat. More to the degree tclaw was. Isn't it always the norm to pick the person more under the radar to perform the night action?

You want this one.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

you were in much heat D2

DRK had said she RB'd you d1 and I had almost vig'd you

That's quite a bit of suspicion and I can see you sending Tcalwren to do the kill in case you got RB'd again

Jakalope and chesskid can discuss when they arrive, but I'm going to bed now

in case you are town, DH, then I'll forgive you for the Lylo Fishbowl disaster

~TS

~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

finally
Magua wrote:
The journal of Patrick Breen wrote: Twistedspoon, our beloved blood-soaked, flesh eating murdering friend, has become our new leader-by-default.
yay. Anyways, I'm no longer V/LA just to let you know

let's win this for DRK (but not if she didn't RB chess. Then we deserve to lose :p )

~Screwtape
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

We aren't talking about any suspicion on me. My argument, 100% in my eyes, is that Xalxe had claimed right before the day's end, so that mafia and singer both targeted the same person. Vig shots can go either way; the dietician is bad to them no matter what. Another argument is that tclaw sent in the kill on Night 2 because MoI had gotten into a few arguments the day before with DRK and didn't want to risk it.

You want this one.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

DemonHybrid wrote:Another argument is that tclaw sent in the kill on Night 2 because MoI had gotten into a few arguments the day before with DRK and didn't want to risk it.
maybe...

can you show me this?

anyways like i say i'm going to bed now. I really want to her from chesskid and Jakalope though

Chesskid told us not to vig him because he's be a star in Mylo/lylo
I have yet to see this :roll:

~Screwtape
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Twisted, check all of Day 2. MoI was involved with arguments against DRK, singer AND chesskid. I don't think that the person who made a bigger impact of the day would submit an action over the guy who was hardly talked about/hardly did any talking.

You want this one.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

stil,l DRk said she didn't think Moi was scum

~Screwtape
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

It doesn't matter. It was still a back and forth.

You want this one.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Don't shoot tonight if there is one, TS
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:13 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

chesskid3 wrote:Don't shoot tonight if there is one, TS
why?

I'll die if i don't

anyways if we lynch DH and he flips town then I want to vig whoever he wanted me to

~Screwtape
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

because we might as well take the lylo with the chance to give Jakalope town a chance to prove his innocence
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

out of curiosity
why the fuck did you shoot obvtown
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:32 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'd go with a MoI shot.

You want this one.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:48 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Twisted wrote:no. If you're town you wouldn't want me to vig you or else we would lose if DH flipped town :/
Who says I want to get shot? Fact is if you are going to shoot me (or for that fact anyone) tonight I can’t stop you. Assuming DH isn’t scum for the sake of this argument if you are shooting tonight then you are 100% willing to take the result of the game into your hands.

--
DH wrote:MoI: Had interaction with tclawren, but only asked him questions and seemed like he was coaching him over and over, making it seem like he's the good townish person to look up to. I think it's a ruse. Ever since the first couple of pages, he completely dropped the interaction with tclaw and focused on 1 on 1's with DRK. That was it. Barely focused on the singersigner lynch.
Please point out directly where you see coaching. I’d like for you to provide actual posts so I can properly refute you.

Barely focused on the SingerSinger lynch? That’s complete crap. I voted for her and spent the better part of the day arguing with Chess as to why NOT lynching her was stupid. Which I again was right about since DRK blocked Tclaw scum.

But since you are focusing on Tclaw interaction let’s review yours with that slot –
DH ISO 2 wrote:While still being joke votes, RVS votes are generally aimed to try to -end- the RVS stage. Since you're such a new player, I'm a bit split on the read I get from these posts so far, but there's a fine line between voting in a joking way but still trying to help, and voting in an unhelpful way. I'm just curious as to whether you're being genuine or not about it truly being a joke.

I need to know a little bit more about your experience. Tell me a little bit more about your history with mafia in general instead of mafiascum, since you don't have any completed games on site.
Speaking of softball interactions … fence-sitting on Tclaw’s joking behavior being scummy or because ‘he’s new’. After the fact, as I suspected, his “invalid joke vote” was scummy behavior.

ISO 3
– Further fence-sitting in explaining why Tclaw’s vote is a special case.
DH ISO 6 wrote:My point is that TC or anyone else couldn't have gotten any information from him voting Escho. I didn't say anything about anyone getting information from TC, so it's a different point altogether.
Moving away from any interest in TClaw as a scum suspect.

And that is EVERY post in your 4 page ISO that directly or indirectly mentions TClaw. So your attack on me is hypocritical since you are just as guilty of completely ignoring Tclaw.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:56 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I’ve found players not named UncertainKitten who go out of their way to avoid making a RVS or joke vote on an active player have a high correlation with being scum.

Since you seem new and joined Mafiascum on my birthday I’ll just ask straight out – are you Scum?

Preview Edit - Add folding immediately when questioned to my suspicions.
^ Example of question that has no meaning.
There is no proper way to do RVS. It isn’t a separate stage of the game that has its own rules and etiquette. People are going to ‘yell’ at you regardless of how you operate because that is a part of the early game – needling and questioning small, insignificant things to get the game rolling.
^ Coaching
He posted only twice at 15 and 17. Every single one of your posts aside from your confirm came after his posts, yet this is the first time you’ve even written his name.

When did his play suddenly become suspect to you?
^ Question that has no meaning. Why did you ask "When" and not "Why"? What does the When matter without the Why?
How about a better analogy. You are playing poker and have a tell on someone. You have to convince the other players at the table that you have discovered said tell and that it means you have the better hand before cards are shown. Otherwise the hand is a push and no-one wins the pot.

Mafia is not Poker.
Coaching.
So you find Andrew’s game here to be Pro-Town?
Question, but you didn't do anything with the info.

Tclaw then questions you for a while. You give answers, and then he doesn't do anything with THAT info.
I noticed this off-hand swipe at TS for questioning Lane’s comment about consistency. Why didn’t you comment about me in a similar fashion since I asked Lane directly also?
Another question in which you didn't do anything with the info.

Then the tclaw discussions went bye bye when he stopped posting.

I'm not denying that it looks like he and I have iffy relations as well, I'm just showing that you did, and moreso.

As for your discussion about singer on Day 2, sure, you talked about singer.
Everyone talked about singer
. The point is that the
majority
of the day is you arguing with DRK over nonsense and trying to look town.

You want this one.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:13 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Demon wrote:^ Example of question that has no meaning.
Demon wrote:^ Question that has no meaning. Why did you ask "When" and not "Why"? What does the When matter without the Why?
Demon wrote:Question, but you didn't do anything with the info.
Yes, testing people with questions to get a reaction is meaningless :roll:

But let me ask … is Town not allowed to question players even if they aren’t their Top Suspect? I ask because TClaw wasn’t mine. Clearly I was wrong about that, but so was pretty much everyone else, including you. He fell behind Lane and Friend as obv suspect Day 1. Day 2 was lynching obv SK Singer. Tclaw was dead Day 3.
Demon wrote:^ Coaching
Demon wrote:Coaching.
I was wondering if you would actually take the bait.

Explain the scum motivation to Coach in thread in a GAME THAT HAS SCUM DAYTALK? There is none. All coaching would take place in QT. But thanks for attempting to so badly to find any sort of Wikitell you can.
Demon wrote:I'm not denying that it looks like he and I have iffy relations as well, I'm just showing that you did, and moreso.
So you are able to easily pull twice as many posts where I actively questioned someone as your ENTIRE ISO interaction with Tclaw and my relations are more iffy? Lulz.
Demon wrote:As for your discussion about singer on Day 2, sure, you talked about singer. Everyone talked about singer. The point is that the majority of the day is you arguing with DRK over nonsense and trying to look town.
Quite frankly .. so what? What point are you trying to make? That I didn’t waste posts like you arguing with confirmed scum Singer who was going to be lynched and instead hunted for more scum? I fully admit I did that.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:46 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

But let me ask … is Town not allowed to question players even if they aren’t their Top Suspect? I ask because TClaw wasn’t mine. Clearly I was wrong about that, but so was pretty much everyone else, including you. He fell behind Lane and Friend as obv suspect Day 1. Day 2 was lynching obv SK Singer. Tclaw was dead Day 3.
My point is, what did you do with that information? You can't seriously tell me that EVERY question had to do with pressuring him. That's ridiculous.

Also, anyone is allowed to question whoever the hell they want, but it just seems like some sort of informational veil is put up to disguise the fact that there's no reason to ask the questions in the first place.
Explain the scum motivation to Coach in thread in a GAME THAT HAS SCUM DAYTALK? There is none. All coaching would take place in QT. But thanks for attempting to so badly to find any sort of Wikitell you can.
DH wrote:MoI: Had interaction with tclawren, but only asked him questions and seemed like he was coaching him over and over,
making it seem like he's the good townish person to look up to.
Read next time.
So you are able to easily pull twice as many posts where I actively questioned someone as your ENTIRE ISO interaction with Tclaw and my relations are more iffy? Lulz.
Are you like, intentionally missing my points, or what? Asking questions to look as if you're scumhunting but doing nothing with the info is scummy. You did it a lot with tclawren.
Quite frankly .. so what? What point are you trying to make? That I didn’t waste posts like you arguing with confirmed scum Singer who was going to be lynched and instead hunted for more scum? I fully admit I did that.
What, the posts where I was defending myself? AND the fact that I mentioned that Friend was still scummy to me and that suspicion would not leave with singer's lynch? Your argument with DRK was just noise and a ruse to make you look town; nothing came of it. It looked entirely like you were trying to get a mislynch, but when that wasn't happening, you created noise.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:53 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Also, a "LOL trap" at this stage of the game is bullshit, seeing as I'm probably in the top 10 of people who use "LOL trap"s in the RVS stage of the game, where they belong. The coaching argument being a "trap" is just so made up, I rode Falcor through your paper thin logic.

You want this one.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Magua »

Vote Count 4.2

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

DemonHybrid (2): chesskid3, MagnaofIllusion

MagnaofIllusion (1): DemonHybrid

Not voting (2): Twistedspoon, TheJakalope

Deadline is April 28th, 2011, at 4:26pm EST (site time). A countdown to the deadline is here.
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:18 am

Post by TheJakalope »

Ok, well from my POV either DH or MoI is scum, so I'm going to hammer. VOTE: DemonHybrid.

Vig, if you can trust me, kill MoI if DH isn't scum. At that point if there even if I was scum, there would be 2 of you, and you could easily hammer me. This game is in the bag.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:26 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

WELP

SO WHAT IF I ATE DRK

HE WAS FUCKING DELICIOUS

DEFINITELY SHOULD TRY IT WITH A VINAIGRETTE MARINADE NEXT TIME YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSING

You want this one.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

TheJakalope wrote: Vig, if you can trust me, kill MoI if DH isn't scum. At that point if there even if I was scum, there would be 2 of you, and you could easily hammer me. This game is in the bag.
no, because you would get a nightkill remember :/

~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Twistedspoon »