A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:39 am

Post by A Gaggle of Geese »

Oh no sorry, I was being amusing or trying to be. I think your play has been very scummy too KK. Cases are overrated. I'm not making one. I'm hoping to get you lynched without doing so, I think we probably can too. Enough people suspect you independently. Your main problem is you've done pretty much nothing townie. I'd expect at least some towntells coming from the slot but so far it's nothing.

I see nothing really I should respond to. He's stating facts and drawing a conclusion from them, I suppose I can tell him 'he's wrong' but it seems better to do it in the way I did it. Also i think he's scum and am not interested in arguing with him.

Wagon analysis is retarded though, I hammered the person I thought had the bigger chance of being scum. Both were town, but seacore had a slightly better chance of being town. I explained all that yesterday, I'm pretty sure. I don't think this is remotely hard to understand.
A Gaggle of Geese < A Dance with Dragons.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Well, I'm sorry too. You failed at being funny and you failed at pretending to be town.

vote: A Gaggle of Geese

Let's wait for what Apokalyptika has to say.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:51 am

that's a very scummy vote.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:51 am

fos: kublai khan
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:53 am

also that's omgus! wiki says that's a scum tell (maybe idk)
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:56 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Elect: Apok, Locke, OhGodMyLife

Vote: Kublai

Sacrifice: MoI

Yeah that should do it.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:57 am

*HIGH FIVE*
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:58 am

Actually that reminds me Locke and Llama are probs not buddies (although i'm always weary of clearing people on interactions ehh) Locke looked more pro town in the qt than he has in some time in the game too.

BITCH ABOUT BACKSTAGE GO ON I FUCKING DOUBLE DARE YOU.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

bitch bitch bitch
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:05 pm

^ SCUM (lol)
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:05 pm

(you should have claimed miller >_>)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

grumble
I was not expect Agar to flip town. I feel like I need to throw all my notes out and start this with a fresh view.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay I'm going over day 1 interaction with Ythill a bit. Things that haven't changed in my head.
The interaction between WC and SGR (now ooba) I believe was scum (ythill) going after the easy wagon on town.

I don't care for how Ythill jumps off the OGML wagon at L-1 and switches to ghost. It feels like scum trying to save his scum buddy. Also I note LMP had the same read as ythill and attacked the same people he did. This rubs me the wrong way because again it's going after WC for weak reason's and I felt and still fell wasn't how I read WC.

I still feel iffy about Llama. I almost want to ask a question to see if there is any truth to what he stated. We have one more rez.........I'll think about it for the day and crunch some numbers.

For now at this point my top two suspects are OGML and LMP

vote: OGML

Still will continue my read and reminder.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:18 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Its like every day farside has to throw out her reads and start all over again. That convenient.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:37 am

OhGodMyLife wrote:Its like every day farside has to throw out her reads and start all over again. That convenient.
and they continue to suck
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:03 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

At this stage Gaggle and OGML are as good as confirmed scum. I don’t see voting outside those two today. I might be able to be swayed to Llama or maybe farside or LMP in a pinch but the odds are really unlikely.

My Town reads at this stage are Apok (obv), Wrath, Locke, and ooba. Unless any of you can bring a convincing case against someone I’m not moving outside the obv-scum group today.

@My Town reads above
– I’d like to hear your thoughts on the following Topic –

The Backstage has YET to be hit with a successful Mafia kill.

N1 – LMP, farside, Gaggle and Ythill Backstage. Scum hits Vezok and SK hits Yhtill (Scum Backstage)
N2 – LMP, farside, Gaggle and Fate Backstage. Scum hits ???? (if Saint or Seacore, it was not Backstage) and SK hits Fate (Town Backstage)
N3 – farside, Gaggle, Locke and Llama Backstage. Scum hits AGar.

I find it hard to believe that if farside, Gaggle and to a lesser degree LMP were all Town that scum would consistently been shooting away from that group.

@farside
– I’d like to hear your thoughts on Gaggle.

You want some chuckles
– what do 1530 and 1508 have in common?

1. They don’t bother to elect someone to resurrect? Lulz.
2. Why not? Because it makes no sense to use the last revive on any dead player. Seacore would come back for Day 5 and be killed overnight since he’s an EVEN NIGHT Commuter.
3. Both look like they want to get away with getting a claimed Town PR killed two days in a row and hope no-one notices.

@Everyone who has been saying my role didn’t make sense since all the flips have been “Watcher, Tracker” –
what does you have to say now that Seacore, who is an even night commuter, flipped simply “Commuter”. I’d really like to hear how what you have to say now. Really.

--
Gaggle wrote:i mean seriously manufacture better reasons than this if you're going to suspect us.
See, unlike you (aka Scum) I don’t need to ‘mafacture’ reasons. I just have to show my reasoning. For example, the scum motivated behavior I pointed out above the you dodged since you can’t provide any sort of Town motivation for you choice. It's ok. You don't want to get into a debate because it only will make your obv-scum status more apparent.
Gaggle wrote: Wagon analysis is retarded though, I hammered the person I thought had the bigger chance of being scum. Both were town, but seacore had a slightly better chance of being town. I explained all that yesterday, I'm pretty sure. I don't think this is remotely hard to understand.
1. Wagon analysis is retarded because it shows your scum motivation, I assume. :roll:
2. So you are saying Seacore had a
SLIGHTLY BETTER
chance of being scum, so you decided to hammer claimed Power Role over claimed Vanilla who has been 100% scumtastic all game long. Yeah, that’s not remotely hard to understand – you are scum who played the “Lol they are both so Town … I’ll just hammer the PowerRole because it makes my win condition easier to achieve and then will pretend it didn’t happen” game.

--
OGML wrote:Elect: Apok, Locke, OhGodMyLife

Vote: Kublai

Sacrifice: MoI

Yeah that should do it.
You can just come out and directly claim scum. I can’t see anyone really being this stupid in real life. I can't believe players didn't sacrifice you or lynch you yesterday.
OGML wrote:Its like every day farside has to throw out her reads and start all over again. That convenient.
Convenient you had no problem at all until she actually came to her senses and started suspecting you as obv-scum.

Yeah – having reads that change is a scum-tell. :roll:
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:04 am

Post by farside22 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Its like every day farside has to throw out her reads and start all over again. That convenient.

Umm no. I had Agar and KK since day one and still pushed on day 3. You know if you actually read the game instead of sliding by throwing shit out that was either scummy or anti-town you might actually know this.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:27 am

MagnaofIllusion wrote:A
@Everyone who has been saying my role didn’t make sense since all the flips have been “Watcher, Tracker” –
what does you have to say now that Seacore, who is an even night commuter, flipped simply “Commuter”. I’d really like to hear how what you have to say now. Really.
I think that's how the usually flip. in my experience with commuter's it's standard they can't commute every night. how does this make your role more credible? lmao terrible.

Gaggle wrote: Wagon analysis is retarded though, I hammered the person I thought had the bigger chance of being scum. Both were town, but seacore had a slightly better chance of being town. I explained all that yesterday, I'm pretty sure. I don't think this is remotely hard to understand.
1. Wagon analysis is retarded because it shows your scum motivation, I assume. :roll:
2. So you are saying Seacore had a
SLIGHTLY BETTER
chance of being scum, so you decided to hammer claimed Power Role over claimed Vanilla who has been 100% scumtastic all game long. Yeah, that’s not remotely hard to understand – you are scum who played the “Lol they are both so Town … I’ll just hammer the PowerRole because it makes my win condition easier to achieve and then will pretend it didn’t happen” game.
this is MONUMENTALLY STUPID on literally every fucking level imaginable. seacore once outed is as good as a vt, he's got no use and he's no threat to scum he's certainly never going to be a high priority kill for them. claiming vt like ogml did is a towntell. deal with it and stop making stupid points and constructing your own little fantasy world.

also i've gone on record before stating wagon analysis is bad. OMG IT WAS SO CONVENIENT SO I COULD USE IT TO THWART UR SUPER SCUMHUNTING. (no)

u just mad I've caught you from your first post.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:28 am

moi throwing locke on his town lists stinks of GONNA BE 1 buddy there when he's lynched.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:31 am

MagnaofIllusion wrote:At this stage Gaggle and OGML are as good as confirmed scum. I don’t see voting outside those two today. I might be able to be swayed to Llama or maybe farside or LMP in a pinch but the odds are really unlikely.
^ keep your fucking options open why don't you.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Jahudo »

"He tugged on an imaginary rope, somewhere on the level of his ear, and then jerked his neck to one side, tongue protruding, eyes bulging.
As quick pantomimes went, it was disturbing. And then he let go of the rope and smiled his familiar grin.
"Would you like some potato salad?"

Resurrection Vote Count
6 Votes Required

Not Voting (11):
A Gaggle of Geese, LynchMePls, MagnaofIllusion, OhGodMyLife, ooba, Llamafluff, Kublai Khan, WrathChild, farside22, Locke Lamora, Apokalyptika

--------------

Sacrifice Vote Count
6 Votes Required

MagnaofIllusion (2) – A Gaggle of Geese, OhGodMyLife

Not Voting (9):
LynchMePls, MagnaofIllusion, ooba, Llamafluff, Kublai Khan, WrathChild, farside22, Locke Lamora, Apokalyptika

--------------

Lynch Vote Count
6 Votes Required

A Gaggle of Geese (2) – MagnaofIllusion, Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan (2) – A Gaggle of Geese, OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife (1) – farside22

Not Voting (6):
LynchMePls, ooba, Llamafluff, WrathChild, Locke Lamora, Apokalyptika

--------------

Backstage Vote Count:
Top Four Players Go Backstage

Apokalyptika (5) – A Gaggle of Geese, ooba, MagnaofIllusion, LynchMePls, OhGodMyLife
A Gaggle of Geese (1) – A Gaggle of Geese
WrathChild (1) – A Gaggle of Geese
MagnaofIllusion (1) – MagnaofIllusion
Ooba (1) – LynchMePls
Locke Lamora (1) – OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife (1) - OhGodMyLife

Not Voting (22):
LynchMePls x1, MagnaofIllusion x1, ooba x2, Llamafluff x3, Kublai Khan x3, WrathChild x3, farside22 x3, Locke Lamora x3, Apokalyptika x3

Day 4 ends on May 2 at 12:00 PM EST
Apokalyptika
Apokalyptika
Goon
Apokalyptika
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Apokalyptika »

Thoughts:

I am thoroughly dumbfounded that OGML remains alive, especially since Seacore died in his stead. Seriously, he's either ballsy scum that's WIFOMing us all, frustrated scum that's actually given up, or frustrated town that's actually given up. Best case scenario, he's a VT who's going to contribute next to nothing.

I like MoI's point about lack of backstage killing; worth keeping in mind.

Kublai... :( I want to see you as town, I really do, but you're making it hard for me. Now, I have grown up in a family of mathematicians, spent my life surrounded by mathematicians, and am a math major (albeit a shitty one) so I may be biased, but prime number commuter doesn't seem that implausible of a claim. Yes, I know he was fakeclaiming, but given that this site tends to have fairly intelligent people, it wouldn't be surprising if two or more people thought of a prime number mechanic independently. Also, you said you weren't that suspicious of Seacore otherwise. Bad times.
A Gaggle of Geese wrote:Wagon analysis is retarded though, I hammered the person I thought had the bigger chance of being scum. Both were town, but seacore had a slightly better chance of being town. I explained all that yesterday, I'm pretty sure. I don't think this is remotely hard to understand.
Wait...what? Seacore had a slightly better chance of being town, so you hammered him? Possible scumslip here.

Elect: MoI
I'm not sold on him being town by any means, but I think it's likely enough that he's worth a nomination.

Now, Locke Lamora, Llamafluff, and LMP...all beginning with L, and all players that I have a fuzzy to nonexistent read on. I'm going to fix that now.
Witness the man who raves at the wall
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:48 am

Apokalyptika wrote:
A Gaggle of Geese wrote:Wagon analysis is retarded though, I hammered the person I thought had the bigger chance of being scum. Both were town, but seacore had a slightly better chance of being town. I explained all that yesterday, I'm pretty sure. I don't think this is remotely hard to understand.
Wait...what? Seacore had a slightly better chance of being town, so you hammered him? Possible scumslip here.
no it's not a possible scum slip. don't be silly. it's pretty obvious a typing error.

at least you've seen KK scum. you should stop trying to put the scum backstage though, and vote for KK.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:19 am

Post by farside22 »

MOI: Let me get back to you on GG in a bit.

GG: What was your view of Ythill on day 1?
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Agreed.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”