Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

@Gobots, TOWN tracker would be worth considering but there's absolutely no confirmation of his claim yet and it also ignores the possibility of a scum tracker making him certainly fall behind jediknight. Further given that I am confirmed town he falls behind me as well.

And it's not for you to unilaterally decide what's best for the town; given me-town or confirmation of EA being a town-tracker a doc protect on either of us would be extremely valuable, possibly more so than a vig.

You're welcome for the insult but you earned that one chief.
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by jediknight »

So lemme throw this out here...you wanna keep the belt. You're confirmed(?) town cause there's no "other" wrestlers in either MDC or DX from Minneapolis and yet you won't tell us who you are? If you wanna be bullet proof then I feel that you need to supply more than hometown to be so.

IS is making some points that you're trying very hard to downplay. Of course, I admit I do have vested interest. But you haven't exhibited anything amazingly fabulous as far as we know and did set off my spidey sense earlier in the game (of course so did VPB) but then again so did gman and sotty...god I'm so confused...

Long story short...regardless of your hometown...I'm not totally sure of you DDD...call me paranoid if you will but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

On other news, I'm the intercontenental champion. In further news, it does dick for me.
And I'm spent...
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

DRUNKEN FUCKING POST TIME

DRUNKEN FIST: LOWELL

I VISITED NO ONE LAST NIGHT BECAUSE I THOUGHT SCUMWOULD TRY TO FRAME ME BUT GODDAMN ERRATUS APATHETIC DIDNT TACK ME SO FUCK THAT SHIT

UMM

FROM THE OP

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMP BELT
BOOSTS EXISTING POWER

WHY DOESNT IT DO SHIT FOR YOU JEDI?

GIVE KISE THE BELT
IF SCUM DONT KILL HIM ME AND HIM BE CONFIRMED TOWN BROTHERS YO

SHOOT SOME OTHER FUCKER TONIGHT LIKE IS

YOU DIG? AITE
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

As a cruel joke of the universe, DDD and I are the current Tag Champs. I know Jedi asked and I been waiting for DDD to answer, considering he is the "towniest of them all", but yet he continues to evade that answer as well.

Jedi is right DDD, youre the champ, youre above reproach and you still wont claim? All youre doing at this point is being a detriment to the town. You want mindless zombies to follow you, how is that not scummy as hell? Its not paranoia at all, DDD is being evasive, arrogant and not forthcoming with information. DDD isnt even fully cop cleared. Any normal scenario and his ass would have been lynched already. Yet here, people praise him and he hasnt done shit. Hasnt caught any scum, hasnt given us any ideas. In fact, his only claim to fame is fucking me over.

FOS on anyone not giving the belt to Jedi and instead choosing to follow this farce. "I have a plan" and "trust me" in the midst of a bunch of insults isnt enough. I cant wait to see DDD flip scum. DDD is hiding something when he is supposedly 100% safe. Thats suspicious.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by jediknight »

Wow...after that show of eloquence AV's either hacksaw jim duggan, the ultimate warrior, george the animal, or one of the bushwackers...

The title was what I wanted to get clarification on. It doesn't boost my powers with no real reason given (it was a rather humorus clarification that I can't quote). I had visions of a double protection, a double block or a double vig. My guess is is that's why it doesn't boost me...way too unbalanced of setup that way.
And I'm spent...
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Kise. Since youre Taker anyways, why cant YOU search for Kane? You realize how silly its going to look when you come up dead tomorrow and you wont be able to backup AV's claim?
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

i am kane yo

why you strying to fake me into jim someone? untimely warrior is already dead :(

I dont eget why Jedi is not IC'd . seemss fake ass to me. But he's proven killa so I'm happy

Vote belt to go to Jedi

amidoinirtirhte?

Jedi or EA . I dun care who. Both are town in my eyes yo.

precvit

me and kiuse are brothers yo. he cnat die remember>? ULTIMATE MASON COMBO FTW
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:12 pm

@jedi, it's not just the hometown cop claim on me but my play as well seriously go look at it; I've been on fucking fire this entire game. But you, not IS, raise a somewhat decent point that Minneapolis might not enough to clear me with framers and what not in play. So I'll tell you what, I'll trade a name claim which should clear me and is backed by three different crumbs including one that I think is relatively bulletproof for your support for me keeping the big gold belt.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:17 pm

Sod off, I made that point earlier which youre choosing to ignore. On fire my ass, all you been doing is riding other people's coattails.

I dont trust you. This little gambit of yours is not worthy of trust, no matter who you claim to be.
Show

AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

IS

kise can't die
How awesome is this?

double confirmable brothers
though i guess the problem is now that
I['u] can die. Shiaaaat.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:21 pm

IS, it's hard for me to imagine me caring less about your opinion given that it's clearly motivated by personal contempt for my playstyle rather than any actual faults in my play.
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by jediknight »

Hey AV...I was joking...I know who you claim to be. The wrestlers I listed always came across to me as a bit drunk in their interviews. salgudyo...

I guess that the kane/undertaker thing is possible. I would expect one or the other to be in the game so if there's not a counterclaim i'll buy it for a nickel.

I just realized something...most if not all the wrestlers that have been claimed or outed by elimination aren't fully current (ie they come from the attitude era or before) Furc threw out John Cena in his ISO #118. I noted it at the time...but forgot about it. Doesn't Cena seem a bit out of place with the roles as they've flipped/been claimed thus far?

Obviously Lowell is next (goldberg reference ;) ) but lets not be too hasty and do a bit more hunting here.

AFTER POST REVIEW
DDD- I will consider your last post. It's been a while since I ISO'd you. Gimme a bit of time to think about it.
And I'm spent...
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:25 pm

Good luck making it through the night then, AV.

I have been pointing your faults DDD, youre the one choosing to dismiss them through playstyle.

PEDIT: Jedi, CM Punk is in the game too.
Show

jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by jediknight »

As my daughter would say IS---Touche...

Just looking for as many clues as I can find...

DDD- IS is raising good points in my mind. Why didn't you mention the tag team situation after I asked. You did have ample opportunity to do so and we had decided that tracking the belts was a good townish thing to do. I'm going to bed now...later all.
And I'm spent...
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:45 pm

That's not a good point at all; by that same token why didn't IS claim the tag title situation after you asked? It's mind boggling that you think that's a good argument since there's absolutely no scum benefit to me not claiming the belts.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by Furcolow »

The era is obviously a mesh, JediKnight. If you're going to be suspicious of anyone for not being around the right time period, consider CK3 claiming Andre the Giant, who died in 1993.

I feel like you are confirmed due to kill flavor, but I don't trust you to lead like I trust DDD. I am going to hold off on my support for now and let you guys talk more. DDD has been my strongest town read up until now, and I am not willing to abandon him that easily. When you all work this out, I will be supporting one of you.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 5.1!

Lowell - 5 (Erratus Apathos, chesskid3, Kise, Gobots, AurorusVox)

Not voting - 7 (Baby Spice, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Furcolow, Internet Stranger, jediknight, Lowell, VasudeVa)

Support Count

jediknight - 3 (Internet Stranger, Erratus Apathos, Baby Spice)
Debonair Danny DiPietro - 3 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, chesskid3, Kise)
Erratus Apathos - 2 (AurorusVox, Gobots)

Not supporting - 4 (Furcolow, jediknight, Lowell, VasudeVa)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Baby Spice and VasudeVa have declared V/LA.

Deadline is Thursday 28th April at 7:00PM GMT. You can find a countdown to that time here.

Word counter: here

Just a heads up: I will be away from today until Monday, so the former number one contender Faraday will be keeping an eye on things over the weekend.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

@Gobots's 2395: I say four man teams because that's how many known roles are unaccounted for in each group. DX still has HHH from the Sledgehammer kills, and MDC has DiBiase doing the Million Dollar Dream and presumably King Kong Bundy with the Bear Hug. I guess that doesn't rule out the possibility of 5-person teams, but 12 scum in a 27p game is FAAAAAAAAAAACKIN BOOOOOOOOOOLSHEEEEEEEEEET.

And oh yes, AV is definitely scum. "That was just a coincidence, track me again and I'll prove it!" doesn't work if you then go nowhere. :roll:
Do you want your possessions identified?
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:08 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Fool I said that was a possibility for me yesterday. If you didn't like it you should have said so.

Check it. Visiting for sure = 50% chance I visited Primate and end up getting Framed, right?
Visiting no one OR visiting one of the TT champs = only a 33% chance I get Framed.

Let me visit Kise tomorrow night at least vOv
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Gobots
Gobots
Townie
Gobots
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:30 am

Post by Gobots »

Ddd Doesnt get the belt. Im really with is on this one. Ddd couldnt be acting slimier if he tried.

Ea ok i guess that makes sense.

Ea action was confirmed by av, ddd.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:46 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Not that anyone would but
If you gave me the belt +Kise can't die = unkillable modconfirmed townies living through to victory?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:57 am

Post by Faraday »

Well let me tell ya something Faramaniacs! Say your prayers and eat your vitamins as your co-mod, Faraday the real main event, will here while that coward The Locke is away.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:28 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I don't understand why DDD is trading a harmless but important conftowning nameclaim to keep his belt which could be potentially more useful on a powerful JoaT like jedi. Care to explain your train of thought here? We haven't exactly heard any PR reports from you and this game is in D5 or something.

In other news, lol scum calling me scum. Do not understand why I'm suddenly HHH when I preferred killing sotty(D-X) over GMan(MDC).

Vote: AV

Oddly enough, I intended to read over the night. But then I was V/LA.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:38 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Ugh. Damnit.
Suplex: AV
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:41 am

Post by AurorusVox »

VV your suplex will get cancelled due to doubleposting. Do it again after this post if you feel it.

But a question. Why Suplex me over Lowell? Lowell has also been tracked to a kill, PLUS he can't modconfirm himself townie to another player.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”